Waterfall

Story Info
Venezuela, water, and Latin women.
3.5k words
3.67
31.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air is warm with afternoon heat, the rocks and leaves radiating the day's rays back to your bare feet as you make your way along the forest path.

This is part of a series, written for a particular woman, and inspired by a very particular, very sensual part of Venezuela...

It's my first post to Literotica, so hope you like it ; )

*

Meandering between the trees you go, half absentmindedly as you're still high with the memories of passion from the night before in the cabin with Ale and me. So good it was to share our bed. So good it was to lie with this seXXXy Latina woman, to stroke her dark skin, lick her pert breasts, suck her delicious nipples, feel the juice of her pussy and her breathing react to your actions. So good to suck on my engorged cock and feel it deep inside you. So good to daydream about it as you wander down the path by the side of the river beneath a blue sky, breathing in the aromas that surround you, wandering in and around the trunks as the path slowly edges downhill.

You come to waterfalls, and wonder if it was here that I meant. Rushing water cascades down, droplets lit in the sharp, crisp light. But you see that the path continues, so you follow it, inching daintily in parts between rock and branch, wondering if this really is the right way. The path gets suddenly steeper, and you have to cross sideways, clinging to branches and trunks as you go so as not to lose your balance. You can hear the waterfall get louder and louder as you descend, but can't see the falls themselves. The banks are steep and the forest is all around. You clamber down further, and then a blue morpho butterfly, in electric blue carnival costume catches your eye. You follow its dance as it passes you, and then heads downhill. You take two more steps to watch it some more. There, below, is an idyllic pool, a 20-metre waterfall cascading into it on your right, a ring of rocks hemming it down to your left. And Ale, me and another girl you don't know sunbathing on the rocks, naked.

The blue morpho flits and flutters its way down towards us, and you observe it through the foliage of the trees. You can see that I'm gently stroking Ale's pussy with my outstretched hand, and, with the other, gliding smoothly over the other girl's nipples as we all lay splayed on the rocks below. You watch us. You watch us from your perch some 10 metres above us, from the dusk of the forest, the sound of the waterfall echoing all around, the spray from it bellowing in clouds of droplets in all directions. You watch my taut body, my cock semi-erect flopped on my belly, my fingers playing with this girl's nipples, and my hand working its way rhythmically round and round Ale's love triangle.

You climb further down, in hushed steps, not wanting to disturb us. You make your way round a large boulder, and, out of sight, come to water's sandy edge. There, you take off your clothes, piece by piece, laying them on a rock. Finally you take off your knickers, and realise how the sight of us has already made you wet. Your pussy is alive and suddenly moist. You feel for it with your fingers and push down on your clit with your hands. Hmm, this is going to be quite an afternoon...

Silently, you walk out from behind the boulder, feeling the soft sand underfoot, and slowly edge deeper into the delicious waters that lap at you. You turn to see if you can see us yet, but realise that we can't. Further out you go, until the urge to dive in is too much. You pull yourself under the water with your arms, and stroke once, twice, before coming up for air. You've made it to the centre of the pool, the waterfall now deafening, to your right, the rocks we're laid on behind you. You turn now to look at us, and see that the girl is finishing rolling a spliff, while I'm still dreamily stroking Ale with my eyes shut, who's now propped on her side, facing me, one leg bent at the knee.

Ale turns to you and smiles, then reaches over to touch the other girl's knee, and points to you. The other girl looks up from her spliff making. She's dark and lithe, with long, smoky, shiny hair flowing down her back and her sides, all tanned and sinuous, her legs drawn up to her pert breasts. You can't help but take in her gorgeous body, and to gaze between her legs. Her pussy hair is all clipped and short, like Ale's, and you can see her dark cleft clearly. The girl smiles at you and you smile back, then glance at Ale, who's also smiling ruefully. Ale puts her finger to her lips and mimes 'shhh'.

You dive under the water again, feeling the force of the current from the fall push you towards the rocks. You stay under for a while, pulling back the water with long strokes. You come up where you can already touch the sandy bottom. You're within a few feet of where we are. You keep your body submerged, and slowly come towards the girl using your hands and feet to push yourself closer. As you approach, the girl hands the lit spliff over to Ale, lays back, propped on her arms, and opens her legs to feel the sun radiate across her, glowing across her smooth belly, warming her. She looks down on you in the water, her hair falling partly across her beautifully cupped breasts, their nipples all erect and hard, and then looks down at her own pussy.

Your own pussy instantly reacts with tingles, and you know you're lost. You don't need more of an invitation. Trying not to make a sound so as not to disturb me, you push yourself up from the water's edge, coming right up to the rock. From there, all you have to do is stretch upwards so that your mouth is within inches of her hot, sun-soaked pussy. As you press your body to the rock, it bathes your body with a warm heat, making your nipples pulse and your pussy clench. Such a delicious heat it is, rippling across your body as the sun already begins to dry the wet from your back.

You have the girl's eyes clasped in yours. She has this amazing pout, and, even though she's obviously Venezuelan, her eyes are an intense blue. So close you are now to this girl's pussy. You're sure you can smell its aroma, sure you can taste it on your tongue already. SO close it is. As the warmth of the rock brings out your nipples even more, the girl ever-so gently opens her legs some more. Wider. Beckoning you to taste her treasure. Wider they go. Tempting you with every centimetre to savour her in your mouth. Wider still.

Until you show her your tongue, just inches away.... bring your tongue out of your mouth and pointing its tip, just centimetres away, and her eyes widen and her pout deepens. And you drop your tongue deliciously, delectably, delightfully onto her clit clasped between her outstretched lips. Her legs immediately widen even further and you feel her pelvis push up towards you, push up on her legs to meet your tongue, push up so she can feel all of it on her sex.

Oooh, so good. Soooooo goooooood. You feel trickles of water running off your back, into your crack, as you lift your head to meet her pussy. Higher it goes. And then downwards again. You hardly move consciously, letting the girl move your tongue to exactly where she wants it. Letting it glide on and around and under and over her delicious Latina cunt. She moves her tanned legs in circles now, her arse lifted off the rocks, moving in these fucking circles that make your tongue glide and slide on her lovebud. Round and round she moves her hips and her arse, leaning back on her arms, her eyes half closed now but still with that cock-sucking pout on her face. Time means nothing. There's only her pussy, and the roar of the waterfall behind, and the gentle breeze, and the warmth of the rock massaging your tits, belly and upper legs. Time means nothing as you give utter pleasure to this girl on the rocks.

"Marina," you hear Ale say. "Mira."

You look up to the girl from your pussy eating, and follow her gaze over to where Ale and I lie, next to you. The girl drops her right leg, and with your mouth now cupped all around her clit, you watch with delight as Ale, looking at Marina all the while, takes my semi-hard cock into her mouth in one gulp. All the way in it goes, not quite hard, just soft, but still long enough for her to pull her lips back from it and for it to be the sexiest thing ever.

You watch my face for a reaction. I've still got my eyes closed. But a big smile has broadened across my face. My right hand moves to caressing Ale's neck, while my left moves over towards Marina's pussy. You can see it coming towards your face as it first alights on her outstretched leg, then caresses its way upwards to the join of her legs. You pull your head away ever so slightly, and watch my fingers slowly glide over to her pussy. There, my index and middle finger clasp her clit between them, deliciously pushing down around it so that it bulges out between them.

You can't resist that, and greedily put your mouth back down to this bulging clit, running your tongue lasciviously up my fingers to stop just under her clitty. I open my eyes now, half-dazed, see you there between Marina's legs and say "Oh, hello Lou."

With that, I push Marina's lips to the side with my two fingers, baring her exposed loverose to the sun. Marina looks away from Ale's cocksucking and fixes you in her eyes once again.

"Chupame, Lou" she says in her soft Latina voice. "Chupame.... por favor......."

You smile and then look down at her impossibly beautiful pussy. All ready. All waiting for you. All hot and wet and warm and glistening for you. And you put your head back down to it, 'O'ing your lips, sucking her hard hot clit into your mouth with renewed vigour this time. Her reaction is even greater now, and her body jerks up towards you, pushing her hips up to you, so that you bury your face more and more into her, sucking her moistness more and more into your mouth, feeling her nerve endings spasm as you suck her into you and lick her clit with your tongue at the same time, driving her to gasps and moans, driving her arse round and round, round and round.

You have to touch yourself now, and reach down along the warm rock to slide a finger into your hot, sodden pussy. Hmmm, so good it feels to touch it, to awaken it with your strokes. You look over with one eye to Ale and me, and watch with awe as Ale's head bobs up and down on my monstrously engorged cock. So big she's made it. So big it looks as she slides her mouth along its length, right down to the bottom and then back up to the tip. You watch her as she holds its girth in her hand and licks its bulging head all over, watch as she pulls down on its length and just sucks the head, sucks the purple head in her hot Latina mouth, watch as she plays with my balls with her hands and flicks her tongue over and around it, round and over it, pulling back on it to make it bigger and bigger, until she finally lifts herself up, swings her leg over my body, and sinks that gorgeous cockmeat into her pussy with one, awesome, gobsmacking movement.

Hmmm. That must feel SOOOOOOO good, you think to yourself.

Your mouth meanwhile has been sliding up and down Marina's pussy, your tongue gliding from her clit down to her hole, and back again, from delving into her love hole to pushing all the way up to her pulsing clit. She's lying back now, pushing up from her shoulder blades, and her hands are caressing your hair, caressing your face, pulling at her inner thighs, her legs arching, writhing up and down, her whole body bent towards your face, her muscles clenching and unclenching as you give her sooo much pleasure, sooo much delight, such deliciousness all over her, running up and down her body, her perfect tits tipped with such erect nipples in the afternoon sun, all pushing towards you, your mouth. And you know she's going to cum for you, know she's going to give you everything she's got, her legs taut, her body spasming, her breath heavy and her moans becoming louder. So good to make this Latina cum in your mouth, round and round your mouth goes on her clit, sucking, biting almost, lashing it with your tongue to make her go crazy. And as you feel her rise up impossibly to meet you, you bring your free hand round, and still sucking soo hard on her clit, push three fingers up her sopping, clenching, warm and delightful pussy. With that, Marina clenches you to her with her hands.......pushes up one last time........ and cums, cums, cums as she moans her delight for all to hear....

Lost in time once again, it's a while until you look up at her. SHe's splayed on her back, her pelvis now back on the rock, her chest heaving, sweat drops all around her oh-so-suckable tits, her head tilted back, her tongue out, touching her upper lip with a gorgeous smile across her face. That's one sexy, satisfied Latina, you think to yourself.

"Good, Marina?" you ask. "Good?"

"The best!!!" she giggles. With that, she leans her body towards you, takes your face in her hands and kisses you, kisses your with her pussy juices all over your face, kisses you and licks at you with her tongue, kisses you deeply, passionately, taking your tongue into her mouth and sucking on it hungrily.

The sound of Ale's moan breaks your kiss. Still holding your face in her hands, Marina and you both turn to see her rocking on my cock, pumping that cock in and out of her, plunging it deeper into her pussy, her legs angled in such a way that you can see it all shoving its way up inside her, and then out, and then in, her moans becoming tight, short screams as it goes in her again, in her again, reaching a frenetic stage where she's so lost she doesn't know what she's doing, just wanting more of that juicy cock to fill her up and make her cum, cum soo good.

You both watch as, with one final push, she sinks down on to me, and groans a long, low, deep groan of satisfactioooooooooooooooooooooon.

Almost without thinking, you and Marina get up and reach for her, both of you planting kisses on her cheek, searchin for her mouth, squeezing her tits in your hands, reaching down behind her silky butt cheeks to shove that cock further up inside her with your fingers gripped on my cock, ruffling her hair in your hands, stroking her back from the spine to her neck, sucking her sweet nipples into your mouth for a long, hard suck. And Ale reciprocates, so lost in her cum-dream, wafting on her waves of delight, reaching out to touch your bodies, touch your titties, touch your pussies with her hands. So delicious she is, all sweaty in the tropical sun from her fuck, her skin so smooth and inviting, her body still arched to accommodate my cock inside her as she leans back on me, still panting her fuck-breath, still moaning her fuck-moans of pleasure.

A while passes like that, the three girls giving in to each other's bodies and pleasuring each other delectably. Ale has put three fingers up inside you as you kneel by her side, while Marina is standing over behind her, bent over to kiss her as she fondles her breast in loving strokes. You've got your hand pushed down into her pussy, rubbing her clit and pushing her mound against the cock that's still inside her, pushing with your fingers on either side of her lips with my cock inbetween, pressuring her clit with the palm of your hand.

"You like Dom cock, yes?" she asks you, naughtily.

You don't have to reply. With that, she climbs off of me, and, with her fingers still inside your pussy, moves her hand over towards my cock. You move with her, trembling as your leg moves over my body with your back to me, and Ale moves to in front of you. Marina comes round behind you now, and with her two hands, pushes down on your belly towards the V of your legs. You feel me sit up behind you, and are vaguely aware that I've got my head between Marina's arse, parting her cheeks with my fingers to nuzzle up to her from behind. Marina's body bends over more to your side, and her tit comes close enough for you to start sucking it into your mouth, all warm from the sun, her breath all hot and seXXXy once again.

Ale slowly edges her fingers out from your cleft, and guides my cockmeat into you, pushing at the outer lips, pushing past them to feel the tunnel open around it, suck around it, clench around it. Her hand stays gripping my cock, firmly, until your pussy is sinking all the way, all the way down, all the way so that it touches her hand at the cock's base and she knows you have it all. She then stands up, takes your head in her hands, and moves it gently towards her dripping, dark, clipped, cloying Latina pussy. You look up at her with a grin and she smiles back at you before closing her eyes as your tongue meets her pussy.

You begin to move, and rock, and slide, and clench on that cock inside you. You've got it all: dick from heaven up you, hot Latina pussy in front of you on your tongue, and a goddess's tit swaying gently in your mouth while she cups yours in hands and squeezes on the nipples in electrifying motions. So good it feels, that cock up inside you. You savour the feeling, so big and bulging inside you, you nearly cum just from the thought of it.

You sink yourself deeper on to it, lost in the moans of us all, as pussies are pleasured and breaths come harder and excitement rises. So good it feels, licking at the pussy in front of you, Ale parting her lips with her fingers so you can get closer and suck her more, more. SO good as Marina starts pumping your tits harder, teasing the nipples, tweaking them between her fingers. So good to suck on her gorgeous tit, to lick all over it and bite its nipple between your teeth. So good to begin sliding up and down that love pole, feeling it push against all your walls, feeling glide in and out of your pussyhole, slowly at first, inch by inch, then longer strokes, longer strokes, inch by inch, rocking now, up and down, inch by inch going in and out of you, in and out of you, inch by inch of that big, hard, bulging cock, faster now, ooh so good, ooh so good, inch by inch of my impossibly big cock, doing what Ale was doing only a few minutes before, rising up on your back legs now, changing position so that you get all of it, inch by inch, inch by inch of it, in and out of you, up and down in you, inch by inch as you suck on Ale's clit harder now, harder now, and feel Marina's legs trembling as I tongue fuck her pussy from behind, pushing up with my hips now to meet you, shoving that cock higher and harder up inside your rocking pussy until you feel that, ooh, yes, it's coming now, yes, please, there, up there, fuck me there, please ooh yes, as Ale's grabs your head between her hands and Marina squeezes your nipples until they hurt as her own orgasm comes too, yes there, up inside, there, ooh yeah, there.....there..... there.... there.... hmmm....