Waterfall Ch. 02

Story Info
She completely submits, and is taken by Master and slaves.
3.1k words
4.47
51.9k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZinniaX
ZinniaX
40 Followers

I must have blacked out for a bit, because when I came to, I had been placed on my hands and knees, with my wrists tied to the headboard, and my bare ass and pussy exposed to the world. Master was crouched down next to the headboard, watching for me to awaken, while he tweaked and pulled on my nipple, to speed along my consciousness. "Awake now Ana?" He asked rhetorically.

"Yes, master." I answered automatically. "I'm so sorry I came without permission master!"

Continuing to tease, pull and twist my engorged nipple, he responded, "you certainly should be. I explicitly asked you not to cum, and you disobeyed me. You have to be punished. You need discipline, my Ana. You'll learn." He released my nipple and leaned forward to blow cool air upon my breast, sending a shiver through my body, and causing my cunt to leap in anticipation.

"Of course master, I need to learn my lesson. I understand. Thank you for teaching me."

He smiled at me, and rose from his position next to the bed to tower over me, causing me to strain to look up at him. He stroked my face from my cheekbone to my chin, then leaned in to kiss me long and hard. His tongue penetrated into my mouth, exploring eagerly. He pulled back and smiled with a glint of mischief in his eyes. "Oh, you're very welcome sweetie."

He got up and walked around behind me, where I could not strain to see. The other girls were out of my sight as well. I waited impatiently for his next move. Suddenly, WHACK! I screamed as master brought a paddle down onto my ass without warning. I had only a second to feel the burn when he struck me again. "Ungh!" I grunted with each subsequent blow that rained down, covering my backside until it became a uniform bright red.

After the first few blows, the pain began to send a warm feeling spreading from my middle. I could feel the juices from my cunt running down my thighs. I had never been used like this, and I was shocked to realize how much I loved it. I adored being owned and taken. I felt so wanted, so safe. This was against everything I ever believed that I wanted, but I was giving myself up to it, to him, completely. A final blow, and the sudden knowledge of my complete submission caused an orgasm to build suddenly. "Master, may I cum please!!!?" I cried.

Master brought the paddle down on my ass again. "No you may not. I told you, you may not cum during punishment." I focused on my breathing, hoping that I could stop myself from cumming. I breathed through my desire, and held onto the pain. I panted and was covered in a sheen of sweat while Master continued to abuse my lovely round bottom.

As suddenly as the blows had started, they stopped, and I felt hands smoothing the contours of my ass. I felt numb and burning from the paddle. "That's a good girl Ana. You took your punishment very well. As a result, you get a reward."

"Thank you Master," I panted, still on the edge of orgasm. I felt as though a single touch would push me over the edge.

"You're welcome, Ana." Master paused a moment. I heard a whisper, but not the words, and some movement behind me. Then, I felt another pair of hands on my ass. They were smaller and smoother than masters, so I knew they belonged to Zoe or Jane. The girl crouched down below my ass, and leaned forward to lick my slit from the top of my clit, all the way to my puckered pink asshole. When she tongued my asshole, I squirmed and writhed. I had never been taken there, and the idea of it made me nervous. Yet, she pushed her tongue in and explored my tight hole with her small luscious tongue. With her hands, she reached around and began to stimulate my clit, and I pushed my ass against her mouth in response. I was getting into this now.

I made little moaning sounds as she tongued my asshole and fingered my clit. I couldn't believe the endless capacity of my body to respond to the ministrations of Master and these women. As I felt another orgasm building, whoever had been behind me suddenly backed off.

Then, Master took mystery woman's place. He draped his naked body over mine and kissed my neck. He grabbed my breasts and pulled and twisted my nipples, and I thrashed my hips in response. He reached down and felt the wetness between my legs, and then suddenly smacked my ass again, reminding me of the burn from the paddle that was numbing. "Did you like Zoe's tongue in your asshole Ana?" Master breathed into my ear.

"Very much, master, thank you." He kissed my neck, and I turned my head until my mouth met his. I could feel his cock pressed up against my ass, and he rubbed it up and down my slit, preparing to fuck me for the first time. My wet cunt rubbed juices all over his cock, and I tried to grind myself into him, still extremely close to orgasm, but not quite there.

Suddenly, Master pulled his cock out from my cunt, and without warning shoved it up my ass to the hilt. I sort of scream-grunted at the sudden invasion. Once in, he froze there, letting me feel him inside of me. He pulled my head up by my hair and leaned into my ear to ask, "Am I the first man to put his cock up here, Ana?"

I was gasping, still adjusting to the shock of his thick, nine-inch member rammed firmly up my ass. "Yes, Master!" I gasped.

Still not moving and holding me by the hair, he asked, "How does it feel?"

"I feel so full, master. Ungh... It hurts to stretch like this, Master."

"I know, Ana. It will get better once you're used to it." With that, he pulled almost completely out of my ass, then rammed his cock back in. My poor bottom had been beaten by the paddle, then soothed by Zoe's gentle tongue, only to be rammed and taken by Master's huge cock. I felt like I was being split in two as Master pounded repeatedly into my virgin asshole. Any pretence at gentleness had passed. Master pumped in and out of my ass with abandon causing another orgasm to build within me. He grabbed my tits and kept pumping, so quickly that all I could do was make incomprehensible noises. I grunted and squealed, and cried out, completely lost in the moment, lost in my submission to him. I felt my orgasm reaching its climax and cried out "Oh, master, I need to cum! Please! UNG UNG UNG!"

Master suddenly pulled out from my ass leaving me twitching and on the verge. I gasped "Noooo.... Oh master please... oh... please..."

"Do not cum Ana."

I cried a little then. "Oh master... please... you felt so good inside. Please let me cum! I'm begging you!"

He smacked me on the ass twice quickly, with his hand. "I said, not yet Ana." He walked around to the headboard and untied my bindings. He pulled me up to kiss him, and I leaned my body fully into him, kissing him back passionately. I was his, and he knew it. He stood me up, and kissed me again, pulling me into him. I was weak in the knees, my legs felt like jello. I looked to the corner of the room and saw Jane licking Zoe's pussy while Zoe balanced herself on the dresser.

Master looked me in the eyes and said "your mouth needs to be on my cock, now!"

I dropped to my knees immediately and put his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head, then taking as much of it into my throat as possible. I relaxed my throat muscles and took in more of his cock, bit by bit. I relaxed further and fully deepthroated his nine-inch member. Master stood perfectly still and allowed me to set the pace. I had never enjoyed sucking a cock so much. I found a rhythm and got completely into it. I felt myself getting so turned on that I wiggled my butt back and forth while I gave sucking off my Master everything I had.

I looked up and saw Master leaning back with his eyes closed, completely relaxed. The look of pleasure on his face spurred me on further. I bounced my head up and down on his cock and played with his balls in my left hand. I felt Master's balls constrict, and he suddenly pulled back from my mouth and shot hot jizz all over my face and tits. I kept my mouth open, trying to catch his cum, savouring the taste. I had always fantasized about someone cumming in my face, and I finally got to experience it. Master finished cumming, then said, "Now, clean me off, Ana."

I happily took the cue, and licked the remaining cum off his cock while it slowly grew soft. Master's sticky cum remained all over my face and body, as he had not told me to remove it. Finally, Master pulled my head up until I was standing, and he kissed me fully. "That was wonderful, Ana, thank you."

"It was my pleasure, Master."

"You are a delightful cocksucker. Girls?" He called out to Zoe and Jane, who were now twisted into a 69 on the divan. Despite appearing completely caught up in pleasuring one another, both girls quickly broke apart and sat up.

"Yes, master?" They both said at once.

He smiled at their wonderful subservience. "Come over here please." Both girls immediately came over to Master and I. "I'd like you to please tie Ana to the headboard, face up, so that we can see her gorgeous tits."

The girls nodded. "Yes, Master". Immediately, each girl took one of my arms, pulled them above my head, and tied me to the headboard, once again. I didn't resist. I loved being bound. I felt wonderfully controlled.

"Now, please lick off all the cum on Ana's body until she is clean."

Zoe licked her lips. "Oh, thank you master." She loved few things more than licking her Master's cum off another woman's body. She immediately brought her tongue to my right breast, which was covered in sticky white cum. Jane gently began at my left temple, starting from the top, where Master's cum had sprayed on my face. She licked all the cum off my face, then stopped to explore my mouth and give me a taste of Master's semen. I kissed her back hungrily, and explored her mouth in turn. Her lips were soft and full, and there was an urgency there that I couldn't help but respond to. She pulled away and continued to clean the cum off my neck, while Zoe sucked my nipple into her mouth and grazed me with her teeth, causing me to gasp.

I noticed that master had brought his camera around the side of the bed to record all of the action. I loved to perform for him, and cried out when both Zoe and Jane each took a nipple in their mouths, twisting them in different ways. Jane continued her path down my body and licked cum off my torso, though there hadn't been much deposited there. Zoe licked the salty underside of my breasts lovingly, causing me to shiver all over.

Master watched everything, completely alert. I caught his eye, and saw his cock grow hard again, watching his three slaves play. Jane was now down near my belly button, where I was sure Master's cum had not been sprayed, but Master hadn't stopped her yet, and I wasn't about to. My cunt was aching and pounding, screaming for release as two women ran their mouths and tongues all over my body.

Continuing down, Jane reached the top of my pussy. I saw her glance over at Master, who nodded his permission while he watched intently. Jane looked up at me seductively, then buried her tongue in my cunt. Oh how she could eat pussy. She ate my cunt with abandon, starting by running her tongue up and down my labia, then she began to fuck my vagina. She ran her tongue back up my slit, then finally swirled it on my clit. I squirmed about whimpering and gasping while Zoe continued to assault my tits.

"Zoe, would you please climb on Ana and fuck one of those sweet tits?" Master asked.

Zoe looked up at him and grinned, "Thank you Master!" She was horny as hell and hadn't gotten off yet. She climbed onto my chest while Jane continued to assault my clit with her tongue. She began to use her hands to finger fuck me while she focused her mouth on my rock hard button.

Zoe straddled my left tit, then lowered her pussy onto me. She immediately started grinding her pussy into my chest in a rapid motion while she gripped the headboards. I could feel her bald wet pussy gushing juices all over my boob. She bounced on my boob while Jane brought my pussy closer and closer to orgasm. Zoe bore down harder on my tit, and I felt a massive orgasm on the threshold. "Master, may I cum?" I screamed out.

"Zoe, are you ready to cum?" Master asked.

Zoe ground into me and cried, "Yes, Master!"

"Cum together, girls!" Master ordered.

Zoe ground rapidly on my tit, bearing all her body weight on my chest. Jane sucked my clit into her mouth and flicked her tongue against it rapidly. Suddenly, I arched my back, screaming, and Zoe followed suit. An orgasm ripped through my body, I wanted to grab my head, it was so powerful, I saw lights exploding behind my eyelids. Zoe came on my chest, drenching me with her juices, while I continued to be pleasured by Jane's face and hands. Master used the hand held camera to capture everything up close. Finally, Zoe relaxed on top of me, then climbed off and kissed me long and full on the mouth. Jane pulled back from my cunt, then crawled up my body and kissed me again. Master came and climbed into bed with the three of us. "That was beautiful, girls. Zoe, Jane, untie Ana please." When they had done so, he said. "Perfect, now, come and kiss me, all of you."

We all came to Master, as he asked. Zoe kissed him first, and he grabbed her ass, then swiftly thrust his cock into her for a few quick strokes before pulling out, turning to Jane, and doing the same to her. Jane moaned as master penetrated her. Unlike Zoe and I, she had not just gotten off. Master pulled out of Jane, and it was my turn. I pushed my body up against his, eager to know the feel of his cock in my pussy. Master buried his tongue in my mouth, and I sucked it in eagerly, thinking of how it mirrored his cock. He brought his hands to my pussy instead, teasing me there.

"Jane," master said, "will you get behind Ana and kneel, please." Jane did as she was asked. "Spread your legs a little" he ordered. "That's good you lovely slut. Now, pull Ana into your lap, so she's sitting the same way as you." I immediately felt Jane pull me backwards into her lap. I felt her lovely breasts pressed against my back, and my ass could feel the small triangle of hair above her cunt. "Use your hands to play with Ana's pussy please Jane." Again, Jane followed orders immediately. I melted quickly into Jane's lap. This woman could take me anytime, anywhere. "Zoe, get in behind Jane and play with her pussy please." Quickly, Zoe followed orders. We three formed a naked train of turned on women, all prepared to serve our Master's needs. His cock stood firmly at attention.

I moaned as Jane remained focused on her task. The more turned on Zoe made her, the more she poured her energy into my cunt. I ground my ass back at her. Master finally moved in, to kneel in front of me, he came in close, looked me in the eye, leaned into my ear and whispered "You're mine." He shoved his cock into my cunt for the first time and I screamed, "YES, Master!" Then, there was no holding back. Master pummelled my cunt with reckless abandon. Jane's hands had been removed, though she was still behind me, gasping and wrihting as she and I were wedged firmly between Master and Zoe. The four of us were a squirming, grinding, pounding mass of bodies. Jane's hips ground into mine in her frenzy, and she pushed me further forward onto Master's cock.

I wanted more. I wanted everything. I had never been fucked so hard or filled so full. Master kissed my neck and breasts while he pumped in and out of my body. "Cum with me, girls!" He cried out, and Jane and I obeyed. I felt his cock erupt inside of me, and I thrashed about on his huge cock as my orgasm took over. I felt Jane jerking behind me, and we screamed and came in unison. Master continued to pound my womb with his cock and my juices flowed as they mingled with his sperm.

He looked down into my eyes, his cock still buried in my cunt and said, "Say it."

I looked up at him wide eyed and said, without guilt or regret, "I'm yours". Despite having cum already, my submission made him harden again inside of me, an amazing sensation I had never experienced, and he renewed his attentions on my pussy.

"I'm yours, Master! Ung Ung Ung! Yes Master! I belong to you! UNG UNG! Oh Master take me!" I screamed, while he pounded me with renewed force. "Fuck me Master! Fuck Me! UUUUHHHNNNNGGG!" As his jizz pumped into me a second time, spraying my fertile insides with his seed, an orgasm like no other tore through my body. More juices then I ever dreamed I could spray shot out of my cunt, as Master continued to pound me and fuck me until I could no longer see.

"MAAAASSSSSTTTEEERRR!!!" I came again, and blacked out, my Master's cock wedged solidly in my juicy hot cunt, right where it belongs.

ZinniaX
ZinniaX
40 Followers