Watermelon Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Wolff
The_Wolff
20 Followers

"Mistress I BEG OF YOU! My mouth need to be filled with my very own hot piss. That is where it BELONGS! Make me piss in my mouth!" I shouted, growing hoarse now.

Her eyebrows shot upwards.

"Make you piss in your mouth? Why should I make you do something that you want to do? Something that is your lot? You are begging for it, aren't you? Well, it has some semblance to begging."

"Please Mistress allow me to fulfill my destiny. Please piss in my mouth!"

"WHAT? ME piss in your mouth? How dare you!'

"No Mistress. I mean..... "

"NO? You dare say no to me? You insolent dog."

Desperation washed over me.

"I'm just begging to let your dog fill his mouth with his insolent piss. Down my throat! Please. PLEASE!"

I was growing hoarse. My throat was dry. My cock was not. I felt it full to bursting. My balls were twitching and juggling as I performed kegels. Burning pain was shooting through my shaft, peaking at the glistening drop at its top. It seemed I will piss myself through my rock hard cock even if it is impossible. (In the meantime I found it was not impossible.)

With each word I was sinking deeper into the sub space. My body was encased in a fiery coffin, detached, yet even more sensitive. My neck seemed gripped by a tight ring of fire, making my head feel separated from my body. floating in a limbo of its own, a limbo in which only submissive need existed. It was shattered by a fiery burning and my Mistress's insistent and innocently surprised eyes.

"Please," I whispered for the last time, "Pretty please with the... yellow on the top, Mistress." To me it sounded like a shout.

"C c c."

She shook her head, a hint of smile floating over her full lips.

"No. Some nice touches but it was not convincing enough. My doggie does not seem to really want to convince me of his need to empty his burning cock into that babbling mouth. Therefore it is NO."

My dixie jumped up in disappointment and need. I almost pissed my face right there and then. She jumped away angrily and sharply slapped my shiny balls and dixie.

"Don't you dare! No nasty self indulgence in mouth-pissing yet!"

I did not. I felt others moving away, their eyes still on me. Were they regretful, or grinning or both? Fitting perhaps?

Mistress Nikita gripped the base of the plug firmly. She yanked it up and out in one forceful motion.

A shower of her pee I was keeping safe in my ass shot out vehemently. It showered out umbrella like, most of it drenching me, dousing my body, dripping from my trembling cock on my face. It was wet now (fitting, remember?) So was my hair. I felt its wetness sliding along my knuckled spine, all the way to my shoulders. Which was only part of my body, besides the head, touching Mistress Aphrodite's floor.

"Am I not charitable? Letting you douche yourself with my hot piss? But, you were too eager to let it go. You should have shown at least some reluctance to let it leave your body. You are collecting punishments very fast."

My anus snapped shut, and then gaped open like proverbial fish mouth.

I fell on the side, curling like a wet puppy around my burning, trembling dixie. The fish mouth in my ass was pulsing...begging. And THAT was fitting too (believe it or not).

They let me relax for a while. (Relax while being overpowered with the need to quench the insistent piss? No way.) Mistress Nikita walked back to her wicker chair. A female slave slithered over to me and used a sponge to wipe some pee off, but not from the face.

I was given back my baby bottle and was I allowed to console myself by sucking the remaining tepid piss from it, which of course was very fitting indeed.

*** ***

They chattered about a double reward and retribution, whatever that is. My floaty head was not in too cognitive a state. I was trying hard to be a good submissive and not listen to conversations not directed at me.

Mentioning the need to water and feed submissives regularly in a FITTING manner, (the word IS catching, isn't it?) Mistress Beatrice arranged for a little side show. Mistress Nikita did not seem too happy with the comment but took it graciously.

Mistress Beatrice's slave was dressed in an absurd white corset. (It was also very graceful, let me assure you,) It included a bra with shoulder straps. Her bald female slave tightened it with red laces. He pulled on black stockings and matching silk gloves. The female slave smeared thick black lipstick on his lips. She was wearing a heavy black strap-on, a collar and cuffs. The blackness of the strap-on was heavily accented against her fair skin. Other than that, she was naked.

The slave's balls were painfuly but fittingly held fast by a black leather strip studded with iron pegs.

He then had to kneel in front of the mirror and masturbate above the strap-on offered by the other slave, also kneeling. The dressed up slave did it non-stop and in the same slow, ponderous rhythm until he was on the verge of an orgasm. I heard him whimper and grunt in an effort not to change the pumping rhythm. Next he had to let go of his slavering member, put his gloved hands on his back and spurt his slave-cum on the black strap-on, groaning piteously at the ruined orgasm.

Then, the female slave stood up and offered him the cum-smeared artificial cock. And he had to lick his own cum from it, every oozing drops. He had to do it kneeling, in front of the arranged Mistresses.

Suddenly the strapped-on female slave pushed the instrument right into his mouth, driving it all the way in. The male choked and spluttered as she ripped it out. Nevertheless, she drove it back in and started to fuck his face.

She was holding her hands on her back – the strap-on being the only 'part' of her body he was allowed to touch. He was in need for air, sucking it in with a loud gasp each time she pulled it out for a briefest moment. His throat visibly expanded as the strap-on was forced back in. He was swaying, and the strap-on raping his mouth became and anchor holding him upright.

Mistresses though it amusing.

Finally she let the glistening black cock leave his mouth completely. He collapsed on the floor, face first, gulping air, spluttering, his face red. His face lay in the midst of the pool of cum and drool. He turned onto his belly and slid across the floor, polishing the remaining drops as he dared to mar Mistress Aphrodite's floor. It is called frog swimming.

A bald female moved to the other side and knelt behind him. The strap-on was pressed on his ass. He lifted it and she thrust the strap-on home. Still, no hands. She ass fucked him and he struggled to remain in position on the slippery floor. The fucking, struggling and ever louder groaning went on. Sweating slaves were working vigorously to satisfy the Mistresses. His dick was hard again trembling and dripping. Was he cumming? I did not know – and it certainly did not matter. Perhaps the fact that he was made to wank and cum before he was fucked was a message to me? Whatever it was – it was fitting.

***

The copulating slave couple was just told to stop, their amusement value being spent for the moment. They were told to get the next part of Mistress Nikita's Display ready.

Then the Mistresses turned their attention back to me. I trembled but rose to attention. The need to urinate goose bumped my skin. I was shivering and swaying, barely able to kneel. My dick was going up and down.

A tall rectangular frame of heavy, shiny steel poles was wheeled out .

A female slave rolled out a big watermelon. I thought I heard a menacing rumbling as it rolled... It had a hole drilled in it, showing the red meat inside.

It was green with a red gash that reflected ominously on the smooth black and white checkered floor. As the water melon rolled between her cuffed hands, the red hole on the huge fruit was winking. (An asshole? Or a pussy?)

Was it watermelon fucking time? Matching red strap-ons were passed around and fitted on Mistresses by helpful slaves.

There was a one foot metal dais below the frame. She had hard time setting the watermelon on it but with the help of the male slave they finally finally did it. It was offered to me lengthwise, held fast with vice-like holds. A drilled hole near one end was taunting me.

"My dog on display wants to fuck?' came Mistress Nikita's taunting voice.

I trembled, "Y... yes Mistress, if that would please you."

"And I am mentioning it only in an idle chatter? Yes, I want you to fuck and it is very fitting that you fuck a watermelon. Dog humping a fruit on a show ... or is it a pig? Are you a pig? So you will fuck it with abandon, you lecherous piggy you...and you will put on a show for my friends, won't you?"

Kneeling now in front of the object of my desires, staring at the hole, I mumbled, "Yes Mistress."

"WHAT WAS THAT?'

"YES Mistress. your piggy will hump the fruit with abandon."

"Good. Now I know of your nasty habits and shortcomings. You cannot concentrate or even keep your dixie hard while you need to piss. Therefore you will piss in your lover ...."

Mistress Beatrice laughed with scornful glee in it but no mirth.

"Then you will fuck it... you will fuck HER. What is her name...? Miss Cantaloupe?"

This time both Mistresses laughed.

"And you are ordered to cum in her as soon as you can. It should be fast and proceeded by begging. I will provide stimulation for you. You will be punished if you don't cum."

"Maybe the fruit fucking bitch could be punished if he does cum?" injected Mistress Aphrodite. She did not want to contradict Mistress Nikita in front of her slave.

Mistress Nikita just laughed. "We'll see what there is to see. Get on with it, doggie – I mean piggie!" She laughed again.

She unlocked my cuffs and pulled my hands upwards. She locked them again above my head and attached them to the chain wound around the horizontal pole. It had some slack – I could sway and move forward. Then I was left to my own devices – and to my trembling dick. It seemed reluctant. And it was losing its rigidity, betraying me now.

I shuffled forward and knelt, straddling the dais.

The hole was somewhat lower that was necessary and I had to wiggle and lean forward to position my burning pee-stick at the entrance. It was rapidly losing substance and I was in a desperate hurry to 'stick it in', knowing it will be almost impossible if it went down completely. Fortunately, the hole was shaped like a funnel and my dick went in.

Miss Cantaloupe's meat was cold, freezing, and squishy. I thought my dixie would retract back in my body. At least, I thought, I will be able to piss. And, of course I could not.

"Hump while you piss!"

The order was accented with a swish of a cane and pain flashed across my ass. The slave, a schoolgirl in high heels, was now delivering the stimulation Mistress Nikita promised me.

With the second blow, I ooomphed through the clenched teeth and jerked forward, squashing my balls and groin against the cold watermelon.

So I humped. The cane stimulated me. I ground my teeth, but a yelp escaped them with every stroke.

The cold hole was gripping my dick, the head swimming in the soft pulp. The pressure pushed some of the juice back through the hole, lubricating it.

The hump piss seemed impossible. My ass jutted forward with every hump, offering itself to the cane. The burning strikes pushed me forward and, not surprisingly, made my dick harder, turning the piss release into an almost unattainable chimera.

I shuddered and yelped as the intensive pins-and-needles sensation smothered me. Then a burning pain shot from my insides towards my scrotum and the very tip of my dick. And at that moment the dam broke and I almost bent over the watermelon.

A trickle went out – like a tear unsuccessfully held back. I started to inject a strong stream in the wet, crunchy-spongy interior of my 'lover.' I produced a cross between a scream and a whimper. (A no small feat, that).

I went on humping. Caning went on, too. A strong stroke just in midst of the piss made me stop. My dixie wanted to jump up – but there was nowhere to jump... It was imprisoned in the watermelon. I went on pissing with abandon, moaning in a travesty of an unabashed fuck.

I felt the tepid fluid almost squeezing my dick out of the watermelon and leaking from the hole and on my balls. My piss, mixed with the cold Miss Cantaloupes juice, was thick and sticky and so was my crotch. Miss Cantaloupe was rebelling against this humiliating hump. Pissing in the lover? Oh, yeech.

I heard Mistresses clucking, commenting how this was 'one really sticky fruit hump.'

Pissing hurt. The cane hurt too, pushing its blinding flashes on my heaving, sweating ass. I went on humping like a mechanical gadget between the cane strokes and the squishy grip of the watermelon. I submerged even deeper in the sub space. My head felt as if stuffed with cotton – except that the pain and forced arousal made it fatally clear.

Was pissing in the watermelon while humping it an adequate crowning of all the travails I suffered? Whatever it was – it was fittingly humiliating. A pig humping a vegetable pig.

The Mistresses were having a casual discussion now... Shall I be allowed to cum? Will I be rewarded for the act? Shall the punishment be a reward? Or the reward a punishment? And – will it be amusing? Mistress Nikita's eyes were sparkling and her smile,was a cross between benevolence and savage glee. For, the decision was only hers of course.

As I humped away I saw from the corner of the eye my Mistress Nikita standing. The slave with the corset and stockings was kneeling and voraciously sucking her red strap-on. Saliva oozed from his chin.

She walked over to me, telling the slave with the cane to stand aside. She grabbed my hips, bent her stockinged legs a little and pressed her strap-on between my ass cheeks. I was pushing backwards to meet it. The rubber tip of her instrument of ass-destruction slid down the crease and found my asshole. Another knock and it slid it. My sphincter gripped the heavily lubed strap-on. Only then I thought of squeezing it.

The feel that it was her penetrating me almost pushed me finally over the precipice in the headlong Niagara of orgasm. But – not yet.

She did not fuck me really. She just held it, unmovingly, her iron will steadfast. I fucked myself pushing back on it – then forward to ram my dixie in Miss Cantaloupe. The cock fucking my ass was Hers. The strokes were Hers. A dick stoking the watermelon seemed mine. But – it was an illusion. It was Hers too. Both of them, Hers.

I jerk between Her two cocks.

And I absolutely had to cum I uttered a futile "Please – please, cum, please." She gripped my shoulders, Her nails digging in.

"WHAT?"

"I – cum, please. Must cum.... begging." I was gibbering.

"I am to take for begging?'

She pulled me back, her strap-on digging in deeper in my insides. My dixie was pulled out of Miss Cantaloupe with almost audible pop. It was followed by some special 'gameboy swash' I made in the watermelon. My dixie swung upwards, hit my stomach – then it was left in the air, trembling. Mistress Nikita then began to fuck my asshole.

"May I beg to cum Mistress!" I screamed it this time, gasping. "Please may the piggy cum?"

"So cum. Cum in your lover," she whispered in my ear while she continued pumping.

Orgasm swept over me. It came from her words, not from me. It started in my pelvis, gripped my balls, squeezed my cock and filled my body with the torrent of electrical discharges. Even my soles tingled and lights strobed in my eyes.

My dixk was jerking futilely in the air. It was genuflecting and bobbing in front of its denied desires... pumping a load after load of cum. Thick yoghurt flew and rained on the watermelon sliding like a half dead squid down the smooth green surface. It was a fitting bath for a watermelon pig.

Still trembling I heard her snarl from far off.

"You gave a bath to your lover? A watermelon bukkake, no less."

She giggled and then her voice grew softer as she pushed the strap-on even deeper. Her fingers stroked my neck softy.

"It was a good, obedient cum on display. I am proud of you gameboy. However... " her voice rose again, " Look what have you done! Look at that mess. Do you always mess up your lovers like that? You will lap it up and pay obeisance to the nasty discharge I let you make."

She paused.

"And...you were told to cum in the melon, you worthless cum slave!"

"I was Mistress?'

"Yes you were, you dick head! (Check few paragraphs above!)"

She pulled her strap-on out of my asshole. I collapsed, held only by the chain from the frame. The bald slave appeared and released the chain at a nod from Mistress Nikita. It piled loudly around me as I collapsed in front of the dais. Still, I had the strength to raise my head and clean up the strap-on Mistress Nikita offered me. I don't know if it tasted of my ass, but it certainly held the tang of Her pee I held in there so long. That was fitting.

** *

I knelt in front of the cum-splattered watermelon on the dais. The chain leading from my wrist cuffs was piled behind me. I was naked and, once again, alone.

And I bowed to the watermelon which I baptized. I kissed it. Then I went to work licking my cum snot, following its runny trails on the smooth skin. Sucking in the messy mixture of my piss and watermelon juice below the hole. And finally, I concentrated on the hole, (Miss Cantaloupe's anus?) pushing my tongue in and trying to suck its insides out.

A manicured hand entered my field of vision. It was holding a cocktail straw. It popped it in the watermelon's hole and I got to suck the cocktail of my passion, which Mistress Nikita so deftly and lovingly mixed for me.

The bald slave was kneeling in front of the dais with a silver platter and a knife. Miss Cantaloupe was to end its wanton life. The fruity fuck toy was to be quartered and eaten by the submissive in front of the Mistresses feet.

Feasts end with fruit and sweets. One particular fruit was about to be served and consumed. I could not think of destiny more fitting for it. I pushed my face in the sticky read meat and began to chew.

*** *

On the way back from Mistress Aphrodite's studio I was kneeling by Mistress Nikita's feet. Her hands were traveling through my hair, down my throat, touching my collar lightly and then back again to my ear.

"I will say it just one more time, my little Watermelon Display showed those Mistress Biatches how I train my pets. You tried hard to please and you did it."

"Thank you Mistress, it was a pleasure."

She laughed. "No doubt pet, no doubt. You also need to do something to commemorate the occasion.'

"Uhhh... like what. Mistress?"

"Oh, you will think of something. Something appropriate. Surprise me."

*** *

"I did it Mistress! The company I established for you, Appropriate Enterprises, is the second largest supplier of watermelons and cantaloupes. We are close to cornering the market."

"Oh what a nice surprise, gameboy. And I am sure that is not all."

"No, it is not all Mistress. We have a special offer. It is called a Watermelon Display. It... "

"Go on, pet. You are so attractive when you blush."

"It comes in a plastic wrapper with a corkscrew drill and it has a sticker with an adequate bull's eye target on it. It says 'gameboy tested.'"

"Ha ha ha. What a lovely surprise. Thank you. And it IS so appropriate. Now, after you finish your regular tryst with your cantaloupe lover we can check out some other fruit."

The_Wolff
The_Wolff
20 Followers
12