Watersports with My Niece

Story Info
Emma gets one of us hard, and both of us wet.
2.4k words
4.55
202.4k
222

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,235 Followers

There was no doubt that my niece, Emma, was an early developer. Since early teen years, she had been uncomfortable to be around, her breasts had filled out her little cotton tops like those of a grown woman, her hips rounded nicely, everything about her screamed "Lolita."

When her dad called to tell us that they were passing through, my wife, Stephanie, immediately offered them our home for however long they could stay. So mid-June the family showed up at our place. Her dad, Ralph, was my cousin, my Uncle Jack's kid, so we were all really just cousins, but we considered his 4 girls nieces anyway. They were all cute kids, but Emma was exceptional in all respects; physically, athletically, academically... She was starting college in the fall, on a soccer scholarship.

So they showed up one Thursday morning, all cheerful and bouncy, and came rolling into the house chattering and laughing. I had to feel for Ralph, shit, 5 females in a car for 4 hours? But he seemed to put up with the drama better than I could have.

His wife, Susie, was cute. She had short red hair, and a plump rear, but was balanced out with a nice pair of full natural D cups, which she loved to show off. Lots of times she'd come off the beach, and just pull her bikini top out of her t-shirt, letting them hang in the light cotton, sometimes wet enough to show her nipples. Her daughters never seemed to notice, but all of the men in the area would, of course.

All of the girls, had dark blond hair and brown eyes. Real cute kids, and then here comes Emma.

Holy shit, a 19-year-old just can't be that attractive! She looked like she was here for a model shoot, her makeup subtle but flattering, a pair of short cut-off jeans, a camisole type silky top with spaghetti straps baring almost all of her smooth tan shoulders. Thank god her mom made her wear a bra, though the little nipples made a noticeable shadow on the top.

Hugs all around, and of course Emma was the last. I couldn't tell if she was just so innocent that she didn't have a clue what effect she had on men, or was practicing her control over the opposite sex. She hugged full on, breasts crushed against my chest, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Nobody seemed to notice anything about that, except a little part of me that stood up and paid attention.

"Can we go out to the lake, Uncle Mike?" Their parents tried to calm them down, but we were ready to get going anyway, so they all ran upstairs, all 4 of them talking at once, to drop their backpacks and change.

The adults did the usual greet and hug, then started getting our shit together for a day in the sun. Sunscreen, drinks, snacks, towels. All routine for us.

An hour later we were on the beach at the lake. Cold beers, lots of people just enjoying a perfect day in the sun. The kids ran around, playing in the water, then the girls ran up asking if they could ride my neighbor's jet ski. Ralph and Susie didn't really respond, just looked to me, so I asked, "What's in it for me?"

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I thought better of saying it, because a sly smile spread across Emma's perfect lips. Luckily the rest of the group didn't seem to notice, because they were all excited, and grabbing me a beer and a bag of chips. But Emma just stood and smiled that smile, her arms crossed below her soft round breasts, enhancing the cleavage. She looked over her sunglasses at me, then turned and bent over to drop her jean shorts, revealing a white bikini bottom, and a perfect heart shaped ass filling it out.

She turned to make sure that I was paying attention, and, even behind my shades, there was no hiding the fact that I was. Her smile widened, and I walked away to get the jet ski before my body betrayed me.

One by one I took the girls out for a ride. They loved it when we scooted across the lake at high speed, and even more when I did tight turns, backsliding and accelerating. I jumped a couple of boat wakes, and you could hear their squeals back on the beach.

Then came Emma's turn. "Hang on a second, Uncle Mike." She walked into the lake and crouched down a little, water up to her top. Sat there motionless for a couple of seconds, then smiled, "I'm peeing!" The smile never left her, her eyes never left mine as she peed through her bikini and into my libido.

Like I said, I could never tell if she was teasing me with her seductive manner, or just innocently unaware. She stood up like a movie star, walked out of the lake with water and, I guess, a little pee, dripping off of her. Her white bikini bottoms were not transparent, but I could make out a dark bush filling them nicely. Climbing on, she wrapped her arms around my chest, and accidentally?? pinched one of my nipples. I reached for her wrists, and slid them down, telling her to hold me around the waist so she wouldn't pull me off balance.

She held on much tighter than the other girls had, and her breasts crushed against my back. Luckily Stephanie stopped us, and handed her a ski vest, so now her tits wouldn't be all over my back. I was feeling a little blood flow already, and didn't want my bathing suit to give me away.

Her fingers played lightly against my stomach, then she turned to wave at the camera. Her other hand dropped into my lap, and she turned back to me, softly telling me, "I always remember how you seemed to like watching me when I pee. Did you like watching me?" My cock lurched against her limp hand, and I quickly grabbed it to place it around my waist again, then accelerated away to try to escape the situation.

We tore around the lake, racing other skis and jumping wakes. She held tight, and seemed to love it, laughing and occasionally screaming in delight. I lost the train of thought I'd been battling, and just enjoyed having fun on the water. Until we slowed and turned towards the beach.

Emma unbuckled her vest, letting it hang on her shoulders. I felt her breasts graze my back, as she turned to look around. She pulled herself up tight to my back, and they felt so amazing, soft and warm against me. "Thanks, Mike," she said sweetly into my ear. "You're the best uncle ever."

That was sweet, but then it took a turn to sultry. She kissed my ear, wetly, and then kissed down my neck. Her lips soft against my skin, her tongue made a circle on me. Then she lightly nipped me with her teeth. I shivered in pleasure, but warned her, "Careful honey, you can't leave marks on your uncle, you aunt might kill me.

She laughed delightedly, then pulled close again. "I know how I can make it up to you." A second later she announced in a little girl sing-song, "I gotta peeeee."

By now my cock was so hard it was up against my stomach, under my life vest. "Ok, just wait a second, you can drop off by the beach."

Her tone turned a teasing whiny tone. "But I gotta pee reeeal baad."

"Just slip off here, and hang on to the ski, it'll be fine."

She pulled tight against me, molding to my body. Pulled even tighter, and I could feel her crotch against me. Then I felt it, wet and hot against my ass, soaking into my bathing suit. "Ooops, looks like I didn't quite make it Uncle Mikey," she whispered into my ear, then swirled her tongue inside it. I almost passed out. "Does it feel good? Doesn't my pee feel nice and warm?" The flow continued, flooding between us.

I turned my head to her, glad that our relatives on the beach weren't quite close enough to see us around the bend. Before I could answer, before I could even decide what my answer was, she kissed me. Sitting there in a puddle of her urine, my cock pulsing with every heartbeat, she slipped her tongue into my mouth, her swollen lips slipping across mine.

God help me, I had no defense. She owned me, and she knew it. How could a 19-year-old girl dominate me so easily?

Now her hand slid inside my vest, searching for the evidence in my suit. The head had pushed up beyond my waistband, and her fingers found it. "Emma, stop," I tried. I pulled her hand away, but the other hand replaced it immediately. The fingers danced across the tip, one fingertip worrying the slit on the end. It felt slippery, must be oozing lubrication. She smeared it over the head, and began to run her fingers down, pulling my suit out with the other hand, working inside. Her fingers surrounding my cock from above, running down until the tip met her palm, then swirling them back up. Her other hand squeezed low on my shaft, making the head even more engorged with blood. I lurched in ecstasy, and she licked my ear again, telling me, "go ahead uncle Mikey, it's ok, you can come on my fingers. I peed on you, so you can come on me."

Exploded is the only word that can describe the orgasm she gave me. Sitting there on the lake, our families just out of range, my cum blasted against her palm, dribbling down her fingers, dripping off. She kept caressing me, so lightly, now lubed with my own semen. The orgasm just kept firing through my body, through my mind. This was so wrong, so bad, so fucking amazing. Better than any pussy, any mouth, any ass I'd ever felt. My niece's hand was the ultimate mind fuck.

She giggled as I shuddered through my orgasm. "Oooh, look at all that cum! Is it ok if I taste it a little?" Her hand came up and I turned to watch her lick the creamy mess from her fingers. Her fat lips glossy with the remnants. "I know you want to kiss me now, don't you?"

Her lips parted, and she stuck her tongue out, just a bit. There was a small puddle of cum on it, and she let it dribble out over her chin, then slurped most of it back in and made a big show of swallowing it. "YUMMY!"

"You've got some of it on your face," I told her, and she leaned in, "Well, I guess you'll have to clean me up then." I eagerly licked my cream from her chin, then her tongue snaked inside me and she sucked it all out. "Oops, I think I dribbled a little," she told me, looking down at her chest. Unknown to me, she'd pulled her bikini top down, and both of her titties hung there, and when I say they were perfect, I mean perfect. Round, soft, and smooth as marble. Creamy white contrasted with her deeply tanned body. Her nipples were tiny, like pencil erasers, and bright pink. They pointed up just a little, towards my mouth.

I didn't see any remnants of cum on them, but her invitation was clear. I leaned down and sucked a nipple deep into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and around. Soaking her smooth skin in saliva. Then took a breath and headed over to the other. I glanced up to see her smile gone, her mouth hung open, eyes closed. A little drool of cum hung from her swollen lower lip. Back in, I gave the other breast the same treatment. She shivered a little, obviously enjoying my ministrations. I gave her a lick to clean the cum off of her lip, then a kiss.

"I think a little might have dripped down on your pussy, Emma." Her eyes flew open, her expression almost alarmed. I guess my boldness was a little unexpected. "I don't think I can get it until later, honey, but I promise I'll lick it nice and clean for you when we get back. Are you ready to go yet, or maybe do you need to go pee again?" I asked hopefully.

The smile returned, her eyes narrowed a little, and looked unfocused. Then her pussy gave me a little more of her warmth, spreading over the seat, under me and surrounding my balls. I dropped my hand to my crotch, and tried to scoop a little up, bringing it to my face. I took a little sniff, a faint vinegar odor. Then, as her eyes widened in surprise, sucked it into my mouth. "Mmm. Honey, anything that comes out of your pussy is a treat."

She giggled, and said, "You know, Uncle Mike, nobody has ever seen my coochie. Mommy says I'm not allowed to show it to boys. I only give handies once in a while to keep them from getting out of control with me."

I leaned in close to her, almost nose to nose. I could still smell my cum on her breath. "Baby girl, I'm not a boy, and I'm going to make you pussy feel so wonderful, just like you made my cock feel. I have so much to teach you, and we're going to do so many things."

Emma looked a little apprehensive, a little scared, but she said, "It's ok, Uncle Mike, I trust you. I don't know if I want full on sex yet, but I trust you."

"Ok, Emma, don't worry, I'm going to take it slow. Now put your titties away, and turn back into my little niece, we need to head back in." I started up the jetski , watched her pull up her bikini. She grinned, and pulled back away from me, then pulled her bikini bottom to the side to flash her pubic mat at me. Thick and brown, my cock jumped. "That's enough," I told her, "I can't go back to your mom and dad, and my wife with a hard-on, can I?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Uncle Mike, I wasn't trying to make your penis hard," she sang. "I just really had to pee!"

Treated2
Treated2
1,235 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love the story.

It would be nice if people let him write his own story. Instead of telling him what he should have wrote, write your own story.

trousersnaketrousersnakeover 4 years ago
Hot and wet

I really wasn't expecting this story to do much for me (not my thing) but Emma is such a wonderful creation .... horny as hell and such a tease. It's only a hand job but it certainly had me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Amazing, I sure hope you continue this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
remembering my past

omg its typical to my own incidents abt 20 yrs back

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could have added another page

One more page, later that day.

They could walk down to the lake, to be alone with her Uncle.

So she gets another chance to pee again.

I turns her on knowing her Uncle likes to watch her pee, because she's got him thinking about her pink little pussy.

Her little cunt is so wet, she can't wait to play with her Uncle Mike again.

But this time she's not wearing a bathing suit.

She has to pull down her pants, and panties to pee.

Letting her Uncle Mike see her bare pussy as she pees.

The thought of showing her Uncle her pussy is driving her wild.

Uncle Mike's cock is hard just thinking of what he has planned for his Niece Emma when he gets her alone again.

When he gets to lick her sweet pussy, after she pees in front of him again.

Then after she gets her hand on his cock and rubs him hard, instead of licking the cum from her fingers.

He could tell her to suck the cum from his cock this time, and drip a little on her nipple so he could lick it off her.

Then he could slip the tip of his big cock in her tiny, wet, and pink pussy, as he sucked on her tiny pink nipples to distract her.

He can't wait to hear her moan as he slips his cock all the way in her tight little virgin cunt, and shoot a load of cum in his sweet sexy niece.

It was just after dinner, while Uncle Mike was having a smoke on the back porch.

Emma came strutting on to the porch, in her short white skirt, with her long tanned legs on full display.

The tiny pink top that she wore clearly showed off her perfect tits, with their puffy nipples.

His cock was hard just looking at her.

Hey hi Uncle Mike, wanna walk down to the lake and catch fireflies, like we use to? Emma said in a sing song voice.

Sure, lets go before it gets dark, Uncle Mike replied, with a smile.

He was thinking, that skirt, that top, and no bra.

It was just too perfect.

This was his fantasy, and she was dressed for the occasion.

His cock got even harder if that was possible.

Hand in hand they walked down towards the lake.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, she leaned in on him, feeling her firm breast against his chest.

Uncle Mike, I think I might have to pee again. Emma said looking up to her Uncle.

Emma, I was hoping you would say that, cause I have to pee too. Ladies first. He said.

She smiled up at him, and lifted her skirt, then pulled down her pink panties. taking them completely off.

I wanted to do this for you, for a long time, Emma said. as she opened her legs, and started to pee, exposing her pissing pussy to her Uncle.

Wanna feel how warm it is Uncle Mike, here hold my pussy open as I pee. She said.

With a shaky hand Uncle Mike brought his hand through the warm piss, to her pussy and rubbed her clit as she peed on his fingers.

They both moaned, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed and purred in his ear. Ohh Uncle Mike, your fingers are like magic on my pussy. Emma said.

His other hand went to her soft firm tit and pinched her hard nipple, then he took his piss covered fingers and brought them to his lips, sucking them into his mouth as Emma watched, licking her sweet lips.

He kissed her sharing her flavor, his fingers going back to her pussy, which had stopped peeing.

Let me taste you, I wanted to eat your pussy on the jet ski today, Uncle Mike said.

Diving right in he was licking that wet pussy before she ever hit the grass.

Ohh Uncle Mike, I was wishing you could see my pussy as I peed today. she said.

Keep licking me Uncle, I want to cum for you, I want to cum in your mouth.

Don't stop make me cum. Oh God, Oh Fuck, I'm Cumming. Ahhhhhhh. Emma said.

While she pushed her cunt into her Uncle Mike's face, grinding it there.

Wow! Your pussy is so wet, so delicious, I could eat you all day long.

Uncle Mike said.

I would let you, you know Uncle Mike, I wanted you to be the first.

Emma said with a big smile.

He put one finger in her pussy this time, while his thumb played on her clit as they kissed.

He lifted her top off her, stood her up, bent to take her nipple in his mouth.

Ohh Fuck, Uncle Mike, Your fingering my pussy, and sucking on my nipples making me so wet. Emma said.

As she touched his cock trough his pants

Wait, now it's my turn. Uncle Mike said.

As he pulled his pants down, letting his hard cock out in front of sweet topless, panty less, wet pussy Niece Emma. Who's mouth hung open in awe.

Uncle Mike started to piss, the long stream flowed just in front of Emma.

Emma took hold of her Uncle's hard pissing cock and stroked it.

Running her fingers through the stream of his piss, then licking them clean.

Again they both moaned, his cock was getting harder as he finished peeing.

Emma taste me, lick me, put my cock in your mouth, suck my cock Emma,

Uncle Mike said. He didn't even have to say those words.

Uncle Mike watched as his hot Niece Emma, with her hand guiding his cock into her mouth.'

Her lips where almost closed as in a kiss, sucking gently the piss and pre-cum off the tip of his cock, as she pushed down onto the fat head her lips just followed the shape of his cock head, until she had his cockhead fully in her mouth.

She then pushed deeper as her tongue licked the underside of his cock.

Uncle Mike felt Emma's other hand cup his balls, as she pushed deeper on his swelling cock.

Emma went deeper still, until he felt the tip hit her throat, He almost lost it then.

Emma kind of gaged at that point but it didn't stop her, she pushed harder.

Up to the head of her Uncles cock, then down till the head, the fat corona went into her tight teen throat, a tear welled in her eye as she made her final push.

Viola, she had Uncle Mike's cock in her sweet throat.

Her eyes tearing, she looked up at her Uncle with her big eyes, and felt his cock swell, pump, and squirt his cum down her throat.

She pulled back to avoid choking in the cock pumping rope after rope of cum down her throat, now in her mouth filling it with his cum.

She didn't think she could hold it all, as some dribbled onto her tits and pink nipple, as she swallowed and gulped all the tasty cum down, every last drop.

Savoring ever drop, her pussy was on fire, literally dripping from the excitement of her new found turn on.

Uncle Mike moaned. Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck. Ahhhh. Emma. That's it, Oh Shit, I'm Cumming, I came in your throat, Oh you little angel. Uncle Mike said. Looking down at his Niece Emma's big eyes with his cum trickling out of her tiny mouth still sucking and swallowing his creamy load.

Then with a pop she pulled her now puffy lips off her Uncles wonderful cock still waving it around like a wand in her little hand.

Uncle Mike, I hope you liked me sucking your cock, and shooting your cum in my mouth so much, cause I sure did. Emma Said. still playing with his cock, and rubbing her clit.

Emma, all I could say is that was the best sex I've ever had. Maybe because you are so beautiful, so desirable, or that your my Niece. I don't know. Come here and let me kiss you. Uncle Mike said as he took off her little dress, leaving her totally nude.

They embraced as they kissed, Uncle Mike couldn't get enough of his Niece Emma.

He pulled her down on the soft grass as they kissed, still fingering her wet pussy, only adding another, now two fingers in her cunt and that thumb strumming her clit.

I see you left a little of my cum on your nipple for me. Uncle Mike said. as he lay down next to her, licking his own cum off his nieces pretty pink nipple.

Yes Uncle Mike, like today when you sucked your cum off my nipple. besides I like when you suck my nipples.

It makes my pussy tingle. Emma said. as she took his cock in her hand.

Oh Emma your tits are so soft and tight, I want to feel them. Uncle Mike Said.

Uncle Mike was sucking on one nipple as he had his fingers in Emma's cunt rubbing her clit with his thumb.

He slid up her body to kiss her as they kissed he rolled over on her, doing so he parted her legs with his.

Emma was moaning and sighing as her Uncle kissed and fingered her.

Uncle Mike was moving his cock into position, pushing his hard cock head against her soaking wet virgin cunt.

He wanted to just push the head in and it would just slip in, as wet and open as she was at that moment.

Emma he said. breaking there kiss.

How does this feel, nudging his fat cock, that was just came in her throat, into her cunt, her virgin cunt. Uncle Mike asked as he slowly pushed his cock head just at the opening of her pussy.

Oh Uncle Mike, I like everything your doing to me. Emma said as she looked down at his cock touched her pussy lips.

Emma, my cock is so hard for you, can I put it in you, a little at a time?

Uncle Mike said. As he said it he started to push in.

Yes uncle Mike, but I don't think it will fit in my little pussy. Emma said.

Ohhhh Fuck Emma the head is already in. it fit in your throat Emma, it will fit.

Uncle Mike said. as he pushed in another inch.

Oh God Uncle Mike I think I'm going to cum on your cock.

Emma said as she wrapped her legs and arms around her Uncle, bucking up at him trying to get him in deeper,

Oh, Uncle Mike, Oh Fuck your, Fuck Cock, Fuck your fucking cock is so fucking, Fuck Fat filling my. Fuck Fucking cunt. Fuck Me. Fuck meeee. Fuck Cum In, Fucking Me. Emma cried. as her Uncle Mike pumped his cock in her.

Emma Baby. I'm going to fill you up with cum again, fill your cunt with cum Emma. Uncle Mike said.

Uncle Mike didn't need any words, just grunts as he went deeper and deeper into his 19 year old Niece Emma's virgin, very tight, unprotected cunt.

Kissing her neck, Smelling her fragrance. feeling her firm tits in one hand.

Her tight ass in his other hand

Uncle Mike pushed in as far as he could go.

He was all the way in, he could feel the tip touching Emma's cervix.

Emma squealed at that moment, and her cunt gripped at her Uncles cock, as she came.

Uncle Mike felt his balls explode a huge torrent of potent seed into his sweet Niece Emma's milking, squirting pussy.

Uncle Mike felt his shrinking cock slip out as he rolled off his 19 year old Niece.

Emma felt it too, she rolled towards her Uncle and took hold of his shrinking cock and said. Have to taste this. My cum and yours Yummy, as she licked and sucked his recovering dick.

Here Uncle Mike, She said. as she put herself in a sixty nine position. Taste our mixture of cum.

Uncle Mike didn't miss a beat as he lapped away at his loving Niece Emma's dripping cunt, Feeling a new life growing in his cock, as her mouth worked him hard.

Emma, I told you I could eat your pussy all day, and night!

Said Uncle Mike. Let me get up, but you stay in that position.

Because your ass is driving me crazy, I want to fuck you doggie style,

I heard about that position, are you going to fuck my pussy from behind, or in my ass.

Emma asked.

No just in your pussy, we'll save your ass for next time. Said Uncle Mike.

Emma was smiling at her Uncle as he got behind her and rubbed his cock head into her pussy, then pushed it in. Uncle Mike was smiling too.

Emma you are so tight, I might come to fast looking at your sweet ass.

Uncle Mike said.

Are you going to lick my ass hole too. Uncle Mike. Emma Asked.

I will as soon as I cum in your sweet pussy. Uncle Mike said.

Your cock feels even bigger in my pussy this way, I think I'm ready to cum again. Uncle Mike. Fuck my cunt. I want your cum in my cunt. Emma Said.

Oh Fuck Emma, I'm going to cum too. I'm so deep. Grrrr Fuck. Here I Cum.

Uncle Mike said, feeling Emma's wonderful tit's in his hands, her nipples between his fingers, his load deposited in Emma's tight cunt. Her ass up against his stomach. Mike was truly in heaven.

As he pulled out this time, he held on to her hips, them true to his word he licked and tongue fucked Emma's asshole.

Emma giggled as he ate her asshole. that feels nice. My turn Emma said.

Emma crawled around her uncle grabbed his hips, then licked his asshole. tongued his asshole, as she jerked his cock in rhythm with her licking.

Just as Uncle Mike started to get hard.

They heard Mike, Emma where are you. Its movie time.

Ok. we'll be right there.

They looked at each other and laughed.

Uncle Mike helped Emma get dressed, fondling her in the proses.

Touching her pussy and ass as she put on her panties,

Feeling her tits, then kissing them, when putting her top on.

She finally giggled, and wiggled into her skirt.

Emma played with her uncle as he got dressed too.

Uncle Mike was putting on his pants she was still holding on to his cock,

just one more suck, she begged as she popped his half hard cock in her mouth. Emma said, I can taste us on your big cock. Yummy.

They hugged each other in the sunset as they walked back to the house.

Tomorrow, can we go on the jet ski just you and I, we could tell them you are teaching me how to drive it, Emma said.

You know that around the bend is a island we could have lunch on.

Maybe I'll let you watch me pee again. Emma said laughing.

Wonderful idea. Uncle Mike said, walking up the stairs behind Emma, feeling her ass for the last time tonight.

Can't wait for tomorrow with Emma.

Don't just set the scene, finish it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories