Waterway Wet Work

Story Info
Waterway adventure sparks wife's wild side.
1.7k words
4.24
58.6k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I married when we were both 21 years old. After 2 kids and 20 years of marriage we had fallen into a routine of sleep, work then home. Oh sure there was an occasional date night or 'kids are away parents will play' type occasions but we were both somewhat bored. We both had good jobs but seemed to always be one step behind the bills. But when the opportunity to purchase a boat came along we took it. We could take a family vacation for a week or buy the boat and vacation every weekend all summer long. So we did.

Our weekends were spent with the kids on the waterway. We inner tubed and wake boarded and just hung out on the river, sometimes until dark. We were having fun but still somewhat lacked the excitement that we had when we were first married, I mean, sexually speaking.

Nicole is 5'4" with blonde curly hair, beautiful face and well, tits and ass too. She is beautiful. She can be somewhat conservative at times. I'm 6'00". I'm tall dark and handsome, if I do say so myself. I am more adventurous than Nicole.

One day it happened that the kids were going to be away visiting their grandparents. So we decided to take advantage of the time and head out on the boat by ourselves. I guess I put more thought into it than Nicole but it being a weekday I did not anticipate much boat traffic near our favorite anchoring spot. So we packed up some snacks and some choice adult beverages and headed out. I knew Nicole had on her bikini under her clothes as we drove to the landing. Just the anticipation gave me that familiar tingling feeling.

We launched the boat and shed our clothes down to bathing suits and set out down the river to the inlet. The skies were clear, the temperature about 94 degrees. It was a beautiful day to be outside. As we travelled down the waterway we stood side by side at the console. I was quite shocked when I felt Nicole's hand grab my manhood. So much so that it startled me and the boat swerved as I half heartedly tried to get away from her grip. I looked at her and smiled. Was this a wild streak? As I recovered and corrected course she got both of us a can from the cooler. As we came to the first no wake zone I decided to see where this wild side might go.

"I dare you to ride the rest of the way topless," I said to Nicole.

"Oh I don't know about that," she said. "People could still see us from the bank or from a bridge."

I pressed.

"If you lay the seats down into a couch you will be far enough below the gunwhales to not be seen."

"But what about the bridges," she questioned?

"So what," I said. "For one they are driving and not looking down at the water. Second if they do glance they will think they've hallucinated," I laughed.

Nicole was quiet. But as we approached the end of the no wake zone she began adjusting the seats into a couch. She looked at me and smiled. And then slowly began to remove her bikini top. Oh the joy when her tits were freed from the confines of that top. Nicole had a glorious tan. And her tits had never been bare in the sun before. She adjusted a towel over the couch and laid down then began to apply suntan oil to her bare chest. As I was busy controlling the boat I couldn't help myself to help her, but that tingling feeling was growing.

We continued on down the waterway. Anticipation growing near every marina or bridge we went past. None were the wiser as to the beauty laying topless beside me. On one occasion, the captain from another larger boat travelling the opposite direction got a great view as we passed. I don't think Nicole even noticed.

As the waterway approaches the ocean the color of the water changes from brown to seafoam green and the banks change from mud, dirt and trees to white sand, reeds and shells. True to my prediction there were not a lot of boats out here today. Large stretches of beach were void of activity. Only a few boats here and there either beached or anchored slightly off. Either way, we found our favorite spot vacant. Our spot was further away from the inlet. It was around a small bend in the beach which kept the current slower and created a small cove of sorts. It was deep enough to anchor the boat off the beach but shallow enough to wade or swim comfortably. There was only a small section of beach here, captured by thick reeds on each side, which kept it somewhat secluded. We got the boat securely anchored then set about getting a spot set up on the beach. I had brought a large blanket to spread out, and a very small radio to play music for us. We got settled in and "slathered up" as I called it with sun tan oil. We both had good tans and we always used oil to keep our skin from drying out. But as we applied it today it took on a different context. We were both shining. And I think we both noticed it at the same time. We move to embrace and immediately noticed how our bodies were slick and slid together perfectly. Nicole's boobs were now pressed against my chest. We kissed deeply and our hands roamed freely.

As the kiss broke.

"Baby I am so glad to be here with you today," I said. "We've got all day to enjoy each other, soak up the sun and just relax."

"This feels really good," Nicole replied.

I pulled her over to the blanket and we laid down together. We had a couple more drinks together and spent some time cuddling, hugging and kissing. It got to the point where I forgot where we were. For all I knew, we were absolutely alone. My hands began to roam and I found the waist of her bikini bottoms. Her stomach and thighs were slick with oil and sweat. My hands slid easily under the fabric and I wasted no time getting a finger into her slit. Her pussy was already wet. As I made contact with her clit her breathe caught and she opened her eyes to look into mine, her mouth opened, searching for a breathe of air, and she panted.

"Yyyyyesss, ohhh," she gasped.

I slowly, firmly stroked her clit. Her pussy became all the more wet with her juices as they flowed.

She eventually gained enough composure to find my cock with her hand. She fumbled with the draw string on my shorts until it was free. She began to stroke my cock in time with my stroking of her clit.

"OH, gosh you've got to stop or I'm gonna cum," she said. "I need you in me NOW!"

I was not about to protest. As she crawled on top of me I pulled her bottoms to the side. The oil and sweat mixed with her freely flowing cunt made for a perfect lubricant which allowed my cock to enter her effortlessly. There was no hesitation.

"Uuhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh," she gasped.

"Oh my gosh baby you feel so good wrapped around my cock!"

"And your cock is just perfect today baby. I want you to fuck me for all you're worth, right now!"

I was in no position to deny her. There we were. Half naked on a sun baked beach, sweaty, oily, horny as hell with the slight chance that another boat may wander by at any time. She was riding my cock, topless, exposed, and didn't seem to care about anything else in the world at that moment.

She rode me cowgirl for a few minutes and I could tell we were both getting close to orgasm. I lifted her up for a moment and in one motion rolled over and on top of her. We kissed, deeply. Rubbing our bodies together in their slick condition was like getting an all at once massage.

"Fuck me!" She demanded.

No further instruction was necessary. Bearing my ass to the world I raised my hips and again slid my cock back into her pussy. I pounded, ever so gently, into her. Stroke after stroke pulling most all the way out and then entering her anew. Further and further out, then back in...

"OHHHO, OOHHHH!!" She squealed. The feeling around my cock had abruptly changed. Tighter? She huffed and puffed a little.

"Your... cock... is... in... my... ASS!"

In its highly lubricated state and with the reckless abandon I was thrusting I had inadvertently thrust my cock into Nicole's virgin asshole and had actually thrust in a few times!

"Oh my gosh baby I'm sorry," I proclaimed! "Hold on!"

"What are you doing?" She asked, out of breath.

"I'm trying to be gentle getting out of your ass."

"DON'T YOU DARE!" She almost shouted. She looked me right in the eye and said, "Stay right where you are, and keep fucking me!"

Wild side confirmed.

I went right back to pounding her ass. At times she reached down and stroked her own clit until...

"I'm going to cum," she said. "Oh my gosh I am going to come! Right nooooooooowwwwwww!"

It was to much for me to bear. Slathered up in oil, sweat and sex juice, my cock stroking in and out of a previously virgin asshole, the love of my life coming to what appeared to be the orgasm of her life...

"Baby I'm about to blow, oh my gosh! Oh my gosh, oooohhhhh, oh, oh... "

It felt like the head of my cock fell off. I could feel squirt after squirt erupt from my body. As we both finished we slumped together into a pile on blanket. Spent.

After a few moments I rolled off of her. Both of us were out of breath. We laid there for several minutes, almost not acknowledging our bliss.

It was hot. I got up, didn't bother to tie my shorts and entered the water. Oh it was so refreshing. Nicole leaned up on her elbows and looked at me.

"Care to join me? The water feels great!"

TBC