Watsu Massage and More

Story Info
A hot spring visit includes an intimate encounter.
2.3k words
4.31
77k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

If you've never had a Watsu water massage, you have missed one of life's great pleasures. Invented in California, naturally, Watsu combines gentle movement with the feeling of floating on a cloud.

The masseuse or masseur supports your body as you float in a pool of water that is just slightly above body temperature. You may need floats on your ankles to help keep your legs afloat, but the Watsu (masseuse or masseur) supports the rest of your body. Although some venues require swim suits, the best Watsu massage is given and received nude.

Soon after becoming buoyant, you feel yourself relax, like you are weightless. With eyes closed, you allow your Watsu giver to move you slowly and gently in the water. The touch of the warm water helps you to completely relax and enjoy the closeness of two bodies. I enjoy giving Watsu as much as receiving the massage.

Allow me to describe one very special occurrence from two years ago.

I visited a clothing optional hot spring on a crisp fall day. Arriving before noon, I checked in and strolled to the communal dressing room near the warm pool area. I quickly shed my clothes and my cares, then walked across the deck to the pool. About a dozen others were already lolling in the water, enjoying the clear day and the surrounding trees and cheerful bird's songs. There were some couples and a few singles, like me.

Several couples took turns giving each other Watsu massages. I watched them and envied their intimacy. I noticed that the ladies, in particular, seemed to revel in the sensuality that accompanies Watsu.

It was mid-afternoon when I noticed a younger woman, about 40, open the gate and walk to the pool steps. She was stunning and I noticed others also were eyeing her nude figure as she slowly slid into the warm water. She appeared to be about 5'5" tall, slender with average size breasts topped with perky, light brown nipples. Before she submerged in the pool, I saw that her labia were shaved smooth and that she sported a tuft of brown hair just above her mound of Venus. A half-hour passed and nobody joined her, so I concluded that she was at the hot spring by herself. "Hmm, she must be a local," I mused as I continued to glance at her from time to time.

Sitting on the steps, up to my neck in the warm water with my eyes closed, I sensed movement nearby. When I opened my eyes, she was standing, ready to exit the pool. When I smiled up at her and moved aside, she returned my smile and told me, "Sit still, I can get by okay."

Evidently, she just needed to use the rest room because she returned in a few minutes and again stepped into the pool. This time, she sat next to me on the steps. I said, "Hello again," and couldn't think of another thing to say as I surveyed her pretty face and bright eyes. She nodded and answered with, "Hello yourself." We sat there silently for a full minute. Then, she spoke. "That looks so relaxing," she commented.

"What does?" I responded as I followed her gaze.

"That couple down at the deep end," she answered. "She's just floating around while he's keeping her afloat."

"Are you familiar with Watsu massage?" I asked.

"Is that what it's called?" she replied. "I've seen people doing it here before and it always looks so neat."

I glanced at her and watched her staring at the middle-aged man as he gently moved his rather well endowed wife, making little ripples on the pool's surface. "Surely you've enjoyed Watsu water massage many times," I offered.

"Actually, no, I haven't," she replied. "It looks yummy though."

"I think Watsu is as enjoyable to give as to receive," I commented as my interest grew.

Her eyes met mine. "Do you know how to do it?"

I couldn't help grinning. "I'm not a professional masseur or anything, but I've had several Watsu massages, watched many more, and I've given several. I try to follow the same moves as the certified people who do it for a living. They have a lot more moves, of course."

"How wonderful!" she gushed. "I'll bet you're pretty good at it by now."

Her hint was easy to field. "If you've never experienced Watsu, I'd be happy to give you a demonstration. After you see how it feels, you'll probably want to get a professional Watsu massage. Like I said, they know more movements."

She looked back with a cute smile. "That sounds great. When would you be able to show me what Watsu is like?"

I couldn't believe my good fortune. I didn't want to seem too anxious, however. "Tell you what, let me take a couple of minutes to visit the rest room, then we can begin any time you wish. How's that?"

"Fine. I'll be right here when you get back."

When I returned, the lovely lady was still on the steps, stretched out and relaxed. I sat in the pool and watched her slowly open her eyes. "I was trying to get in a relaxed mood," she said. "I'm ready if you are."

I took her hand and together we moved into deeper water. There were no leg floats available, but I judged that I would be able to hold her small frame horizontal without them. We stood facing each other. "When you're ready, I'll help you get into the floating position. You'll get your hair wet, you know." She smiled and nodded, "That's okay."

"I'll cradle your neck with my right arm and your legs with my left arm. Later, I'll move so your head will rest on my shoulder. Is that okay?"

"You're the boss," she smiled.

"All you need to do is to put your left arm around my waist and let your right arm float free," I whispered.

Her feet left the bottom of the pool and I helped her into position. She looked up at me for a few long seconds, then closed her eyes. I stood motionless for a minute or so, letting her get used to the warm, floating sensation. That gave me the chance to look down at her attractive face. Her lips parted slightly and I felt her body begin to relax. Her half-dollar size nipple was only inches from my face as I very slowly moved to my right and let the water ripple over her nude body.

The gentle touch of the water seemed to melt her. I moved in a rough circle, keeping the water moving over her slim figure. "Mmmm," she groaned as my movements continued. I watched as her nipples hardened into smaller buds that now extended upward, indicating a degree of sexual arousal. Little bumps appeared on her tan colored areola as her nipple grew.

"Feeling okay?" I whispered.

"Oh yes," she responded without opening her eyes. "This is heavenly."

After a few minutes of gentle movement, since she seemed to be enjoying our closeness, I decided to try another move. I released her right leg from my grasp and allowed it to float freely. At the same time, I began to move counter clockwise to my left. The water acted on her free right leg. As I moved in a circle, her legs spread apart. Now, the water was rippling and playing directly across her outer labia and through the little tuft of her trimmed bush. "Ummmm," she groaned as I kept moving.

As I looked down at her exposed mound, her inner labia began to swell and soon they were peeking out, engorged with sensual excitement. They moved in the water much like the seaweed in those underwater nature shows.

I glanced at her face. Her mouth was open now and she was licking her lips. "Ohhhh," she gasped and then bit her lower lip. I felt her body tremble as she enjoyed a short, intense orgasm. Her left arm hugged my waist, then her hand went lower and her hand caressed my rear.

When I again looked at her face, her eyes were half-open and she smiled faintly up at me. "That was incredible," she whispered.

It was time to try another move that I remembered. I moved her arm and helped her place her head on my right shoulder. We were cheek-to-cheek now. My hands slid down her back until I held her buttocks. Moving backward, I pressed her ass from side-to-side, creating a wiggling movement from her slim waist down. Her ass cheeks were firm, yet soft, as I repeated the back and side-to-side moves. "I feel like a fish," she whimpered. "That feels so nice."

I ceased all movement for a couple of minutes, leaving her suspended with my hands still on her pretty ass. I enjoyed the nearness of her face and the view of her perky nipples as I surveyed her many charms.

It was time to repeat the loose leg move. This time, she anticipated the feeling of arousal as the water spread her legs. Her murmurs told me she was getting great enjoyment from the feel of the warm water sliding effortlessly over her most intimate parts. She experienced a second climax before I again changed to my original position and reluctantly concluded the Watsu with a series of very slow, very sensual steps.

Moving to the edge of the pool, in the deep end, I released her legs and guided her to an upright position. The water was too deep for her to stand, so she held onto me and looked up dreamily. Our bodies were in close contact, her breasts pressed against my chest. "That was truly incredible," she whispered. "I've never been so relaxed and so excited at the same time."

"I'm glad you enjoyed your first Watsu massage," I replied as our bodies pressed together. Almost automatically, our lips came together and we kissed. She looked into my eyes. Her hand moved between us and she found my semi-erect cock. That opened up additional intimacy between us and I decided to explore too.

My hand moved down across her tummy and I felt her legs spread to each side of me. I touched her bald mound and my fingers encountered her very slippery pussy lips. Slipping a finger inside seemed to set her off.

"Let's go take a shower, okay?" she invited. I nodded my agreement.

She quickly boosted her lithe body up and out of the pool. Knowing my limitations, I swam to the stairs and stepped out of the pool. She was already half way to the dressing room and showers by the time I emerged.

She had the shower on and the door was open for me. I entered the shower and closed the door tight. She was giggling as she soaped me up and used her hands to cleanse every inch, focusing extra effort on my cock and balls, and between my legs. In turn, I soaped her and made sure to get plenty of suds between her legs. We rinsed each other off. Then, I knelt and kissed her bare mound, letting my tongue taste her sweet nectar. Next, I inserted my thumb between her swollen cunt lips and she used her fingers on her own clitoris. It was exciting to watch her rubbing herself frantically while my thumb slid in and out.

As her pleasure built, I wet my index finger with her juices and touched it to her ass. Rather than pull away, she squatted slightly and my finger slid up inside her tight sphincter. The additional stimulation drove her wild and rather quickly, she shuddered, gushing fluid as another strong orgasm shook her.

Finally, she returned to Planet Earth and I stood up. We kissed deeply and I hugged her to me. "You're amazing," she told me. I think I blushed at her compliment. "But you need some release too, don't you?" she suggested.

I don't engage in actual intercourse with strange women, so I wasn't sure what to do. I just leaned back against the cold tile wall and looked at this beautiful young lady.

Without another word, she fell to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She began to suck me ravenously as she fondled by nuts. At first, she was able to get my entire length into her mouth. I grew to maximum stiffness and she still sucked more than half between her lips. Before I could get any words out, my balls tightened and an ample load of cum squirted from my thick cock. My sweet lady friend didn't pull back. She continued sucking and took every bit I could produce.

As I began to shrink, she stood and wrapped her arms around me once again. "Incredible," she repeated, then she lifted her face to mine and we kissed again. Our tongues explored each other's mouth, sharing the taste of my liquid gift.

A polite knock on the shower door brought us back to our senses. I kissed her one final time and smiled down at her. "I hope you enjoyed your massage," I teased.

"I never knew how marvelous a gray-haired guy could be," she chuckled as we hugged one final time. Then, we opened the shower door. The couple we had watched earlier stood outside.

"Our turn," the fellow said as his wife stood next to him smiling broadly. I think they may have guessed what we had been doing there in the community shower.

My new friend asked if I wanted to go back to the pool. Unfortunately, I wasn't staying at the hot spring and had to leave. She watched me dress and gave me one last kiss before she returned to the pool and I walked back to my rental car. It was an encounter that I hoped to repeat someday.

I was a couple of miles down the road when I suddenly realized that we had never even exchanged names during our intimate encounter!

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers