Waves

Story Info
Woman sets aside bathtime for self-pleasure.
1.5k words
4.1
32.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twisted off the hot water valve tightly. The last few drops of steaming water fell into the clear pool. The air over the bath seemed to shimmer slightly, then fell deadly still as only air over very hot or very cold water does.

She'd been looking forward to this all day. Too many phone calls, too many bothersome reports. No dog or husband or boyfriend to come home to that evening... just the promise of a long soak in hot water and soft bubbles. Relaxing. Just soak the worries away.

Nodding in approval at the water, she undid the tie to her robe. The white terrycloth slid to the floor, revealing the golden curve of her back, the swells of only slightly heavy breasts, tan thighs that rippled as she stepped up to the side. The cool air coupled with the steamy mist from the tub floated up to brush against her legs and briefly exposed pussy. She shivered.

The water seemed to rise up and suck her down. She purred, sinking under the surface, feeling the hot water press up all around her. It felt like a cocoon, caressing her skin, pushing the heat into her while pulling out the knots in her muscles.

For a while she just lay there, covered to her neck in the steamy bathwater. Soft sounds of rippling waves slapping against the sides of the tub, her light breathing were the only sounds in the room. She felt peaceful, relaxed... alone, yet not lonely.

Nearly floating in the water, she let her mind drift as well. Thoughts of the day came and went, washed away by relaxation. Then came the strong image of... hands. Big, masculine hands that would touch her, would hold her. She smiled with her eyes closed. The hands did not belong to anyone, they were attractive in and of themselves. She pictured the hands, strong and slightly rough, grabbing her on her shoulders. Sliding down her smooth skin to cup her breasts. In her mind she felt these hands grabbing her, and she knew she'd give up anything they wanted. To feel her nipple pressed hard against one of those palms, to feel those fingers slide between her legs...

Without really thinking about it, her own hands rose in the tub to mimic the hands in her mind. She placed her hands flat on her shoulders, and let them slide down to her breasts. She concentrated on the feeling in her breasts, as the hands moved over them and eclipsed them.

In her mind the hands squeezed, and in the tub, her fingers dug into the flesh of her breasts. Grabbing and taking, that passionate groping that always got her hot in the backseat of a car. The water rippled and rolled to her movements. Her hands pulled her breasts out of the water, into the cool air... then plunged them down again.

When two of her fingers found their way on either side of a hard pink nipple, a slight moan slipped out of her lips. It bounced back in the nearly silent bathroom, somewhat surprising her. Still, she was alone and nobody could hear...

She rubbed her nipples, alternating sides, back and forth between wet fingers. She felt her body flush, warming as she imagined the hands in her head playing with her breasts for hours, teasing her, leaving her wanting...

One hard squeeze, a pinch of her left nipple, and she groaned. Loudly. No longer was this a slightly pleasurable enterprise; she was getting turned on, and wanted to get herself off fiercely. With a man it might be quick and passionate, but there was always a chance it would leave her unsatisfied. Alone, she'd give herself everything she needed. That meant teasing. That meant sexual torture.

Her hands took on a life of their own. She closed her eyes, and felt her fingertips explore her body. Felt her skin be exploited by need and sweet caresses. Up the side of her neck, where her pulse throbbed as a pinky brushed it. Between her breasts, drawing a line down to her navel... then back up. She wanted to keep going down, she needed it... but satisfaction too soon would be weak. She didn't want to trip over the edge, she wanted to fly right off it.

Her lips found themselves being plundered by wet fingers, insistent and demanding. Not content with a few swipes across her mouth, they pressed inward. She moaned, loving the feel of something violating her mouth, even if it was just her own fingers. She imagined other objects, other body parts pressing into her willing mouth. Those male hands, perhaps. She sucked on her finger, fantasizing about seducing a man with her oral skills alone. She swirled her tongue around the finger, pleasuring it, visualizing a thick shaft entering her mouth, demanding to be sucked. For her, she got off on the sensation of a huge cock in her mouth, just so that she could "see" it with her tongue, discover the veins and velvet skin and engorged head. The sensation of being stuffed with cock never failed to excite her powerfully. Just thinking about it made her pussy tingle, and she squeezed her thighs together to help contain the excitement. In the water, however, that proved more arousing. Her thighs brushed up against her pussy and pressed on it, and she groaned once again.

Her other hand chose to travel up and down her legs. Her thighs screamed to be touched, caressed, stroked. She spread her bent knees, resting them on either side of the tub. Instead of feathery touches, her palm pressed down firmly and rubbed. Up toward the knee, fingers splayed... underneath the knee, teasing the sensitive spot there... and always on the inside, tender flesh crying out for physical contact. This was the torture, to stroke her inner thigh, to imagine hands and lips traversing ever closer toward her pussy... but never reaching it. She involuntarily thrust her hips up, aching to have her pussy touched, but her own body betrayed her, and continued to rub arousing and frustrating paths near... but never too near.

Her mind flashed through scenarios, memories, specific emotions. Being kissed for the first time. Sex in the hard rain. A cock exploding inside her, suddenly hot and wet and full. The time her boyfriend stopped an elevator to push up her skirt and lick her pussy until she came in convulsing moans. Phone sex with a husky voice, fucking her with that voice. Arms around her, comforting and warm. Her college roommate, drunk and horny, asking her to fingerfuck her ass. A lover keeping her up after a marathon lovemaking session, pushing her for just one more orgasm... just one more...

Somewhere in the middle of all these thoughts her fingers met her pussy, feeding its desire with rapid strokes and excited circles around her clit. Her hips kept rising to meet this onslaught of fingers, pressing them hard against her wet sex, splashing as she writhed in the water. She felt the strong primal urge to be fucked, hard, severely, unrelenting. The thought of a cock pounding away at her pussy from behind, shaking her entire body with each thrust... Two fingers pressed against the folds of her pussy, between them, inside. They couldn't penetrate far enough or fill her up full enough, but damn did they feel wonderful.

As her orgasm rolled in, both hands worked between her legs furiously. Her eyes clenched shut, her mouth hissed as she felt the release coming, her body tightening up every muscle in anticipation...

When it arrived, blazing nerves and breaking sweat, she paused for a brief second. All was still save the splashing water. And then she convulsed, once, twice, moaning in hard breaths, feeling it sweep over her, throwing her out of control, hands rubbing harder, stopping, starting, riding the wave, let it never stop...

Once was not enough, she knew this. She craved more, would be riding a cock, grinding it right now had she the chance... she looked around for a substitute, anything to fill her, stuff her, stretch her pussy and make it ache inside to match her throbbing cock. Her eyes settled on one of her conditioner bottles, thick and round. A shaking hand grabbed it and brought it underwater.

It took her minutes, painful and pleasuring, to work the bottle even an inch inside. Her free fingers manipulated her pussy lips, teased and urged them to swallow the smooth plastic. From that slight start, it went in easy, her hand pushing it in as her hips bore down on the thick... oh so thick...

She didn't need to even fuck herself with it; just a good push to work it inside, her cunt walls pulling it in, strong muscles embracing the intruder. Once full, she twisted it ever so slightly, rolling her hard clit between her fingers, overcome by sensation and delight.

Her second orgasm never peaked but made a good case for staying forever. Once it started, a mere stroke of her clit sent waves of ecstasy up and down her body. She rode it, rode the bottle that she pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in hard. She knew she'd be sore soon, but tired and happy.

In the meanwhile, the water rushed back and forth, her hands were not her own, and her throaty gasps made it a night to enjoy.