Wax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wailed so loud he thought surely the neighbors would call the police. Over and over the spasms shook her, and he continued relentlessly until she couldn't gather enough breath in her lungs to make any more sound. As soon as he stopped, he straightened and grabbed her hips. He turned her onto her side and lifted her top leg. He was on his knees, and he shoved his hard cock into her with one deep thrust. She looked at him with lustful eyes and placed her hands above her head, against the headboard, as a means to push back. He paused for a moment, and felt her still pulsing cunt milk his cock.

"Slap my ass!" she charged at him.

He raised his eyebrows and cocked his head slightly as if to challenge her. He smacked her sharply, and felt her grip around his cock tighten.

She grinned at him, an evil grin, and said, "Is that all you got?"

He smacked her again, harder. He knew it hurt, because his hand was stinging, and a bright red welt was already forming. "I'm waiting..." she teased, the pain of it causing her to have to pause for a moment, close her eyes and try to take a breath. He smacked her again, and again and again; then smacked her three times on her tender labia for good measure. He had so much pent up aggression, and so much stimulation, he felt that he wanted to really hurt her, smack her so hard that she would cry. The thoughts clouded his judgment, but he couldn't control himself.

"Again....please..." she teased, and he did. His cock was pounding so hard he thought he would pass out.

"I'm yours Sir, please take me; fill me..." she whispered with tear filled eyes, reaching for him.

He began to pound her. He thrust himself into her so hard it hurt. He watched her press her arms against the headboard so she wasn't able to move away and he drove himself into her deeper with each thrust. He was relentless; like a piston he pummeled into her over and over and soon his release came. He fucked her harder than he would have ever imagined, and continued until he was thoroughly emptied and exhausted. He collapsed into her waiting arms.

She clung to him tightly and cried as he struggled to catch his breath. He stroked her warm smooth skin and held her against him tightly. He kissed her gently and she smiled at him. The warmth of her smile and the tenderness of her touch was reassurance that he had not harmed her, but pleased her as well as she had pleased him. He looked around them and at the "mess" they had made, and intended to take a shower with her, but it could wait. They had all night...

12