Waxing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie got off, dripping come. Vixen looked very displeased.

"OK then. You asked for it," she said to the man strapped to the chair, who quailed before her stare, looking fearful and pathetic with his limp cock between his spread legs. "But first Ryan you better finish Frankie off."

The silent man came up to Frankie, undid her zip and pulled the smock over her head. He took off her slip and bra like he was undressing a doll. Frankie could see the huge bulge in his trousers and was weak with lust. She would have given anything to have that cock inside her and let him do what he wanted. He turned her to face her boyfriend in the chair and gently pushed her legs apart. He bent her over so she braced her hands on the boyfriend's shoulders and Ryan pushed his cock into her; she hadn't even noticed him take it out of his trousers. He was as big as she had hoped for and filled her completely.

Frankie panted and gasped on the very edge of orgasm as Ryan fucked her slowly but knew she wouldn't come without a touch on her clit. She dropped her head onto her boyfriend's shoulder and reached for her cunt. Ryan took her hands and held them behind her in one of his. She was desperate, bucking and writhing on his cock right on the edge.

"Oh, god. Fuck me. Touch me. Make me come," she begged. Ryan kept hold of her hands, crushing her against her boyfriend, driving his full length into her faster now. His other hand was touching her stomach and thighs but not going to her cunt.

Finally she realized what was required of her. "Please, Mistress, please may I come?" she pleaded and Vixen nodded. Ryan let her hands go and stroked her cunt from behind with both of his. She came immediately in a long screaming orgasm and collapsed onto her boyfriend as Ryan pulled out of her. His cock was still huge and hard, dripping with her juices and the boyfriends come.

He gently lifted the girl out of the way and straddled her boyfriend, putting his cock right up against his gagged mouth. Vixen unbuckled the gag and Ryan pushed his cock into the boyfriends face. He kept his mouth firmly closed. Mistress Vixen reached down and started squeezing his balls while Ryan pressed his cock harder into the boyfriends face. Very soon he had to open his mouth as the pressure on his balls became unbearable and Ryan pushed his cock in, took him by the hair and started fucking his face hard and fast.

To the boyfriend it seemed to last forever; the big cock filling his mouth with its own musky taste, his girlfriend's juices and the salty taste of his own come. With each stoke the big silent man pushed his cock against the back of the boyfriend's throat making him gag and pulled it out until the swollen glans brushed his lips. In fact it was only a few minutes until Vixen said, "OK Ryan," and Ryan came almost immediately. Come filled the boyfriend's mouth and Ryan pulled out to spray his face. The boyfriend was left spluttering and choking with come dripping off him.

"There," said Vixen to him "It's all over. Frankie can take you home now." But Frankie was shaking her head. "No, I want his cock locked up first."

"Of course", said Vixen, "He needs to learn control. I'll get Mary," and she left the room.

"What does that mean, 'locked up'?" asked the boyfriend.

"Locked up," said Frankie, "means your cock gets locked up in a nice little device and I get the key and you don't get to come in any of my fucking friends again, is what it means. It means you don't get to come at all unless I say so."

"No way," said the boyfriend, "I could go through all this for you but that is too much. No way!"

By this time Mary and Vixen were back in the room with a chastity device to try.

"OK, then. If you won't do that for me, just fuck off. You didn't even bother to deny you've been fucking my friends. And you made a fool of yourself here, little baby!"

"Crazy!" said the boyfriend "I can't just fuck off. You've got me tied to the fucking chair."

Frankie turned to Vixen in tears, "Just make him go, please just make him go."

"OK," said Vixen, "Ryan, untie the boy. Mary, take him back to his clothes."

When everyone else had gone, Vixen turned to Frankie looking concerned, "Sorry about that," she said, "Normally they hold up better."

"No worries," said Frankie rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand, "He wasn't really up to much, was he?"

"Not really; poor choice, I'm afraid - I'm sure we can find you something better if we look around. But in the meantime I really need a fuck. That scene with you got me going and I can't wait until the others get back. I'm sure Mary's strap-on would fit you. Come with me."

The last said imperiously as Vixen buckled a collar with a leash round the naked girl's neck. As she was led off, Frankie's insides turned to water with desire. "Crazy," she said to no one in particular.

"Silence!" said Vixen, laughing, "Speak when you are spoken to and not before."

The End

12