Waxing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving down the required few inches from Love's mouth to her chest Sarah stopped to consider the harness that was concealing two of the most perfect tits known to man. And woman. Luckily for all of them Love's bra was the kind that clasped in the front so Sarah didn't have to risk interrupting her friend by trying to reach around to her back to get it undone. She released the clasp and pushed the cups to either side, then leaned down and took the nearest nipple into her mouth, sucking and licking at it lightly, while her left hand reached over and manipulated her lover's right breast. Mmmm. Love's tits never failed to please.

Sarah continued to work over her friend's boobs for some time, switching from left to right then back again, licking and nipping and nibbling and sucking as the mood struck. She could tell when she was doing something that Love particularly enjoyed because the brunette's moans would momentarily become coherent and Sarah could hear something close to her name in them. But most of the time it was tough to compete with the girl kneeling between Love's legs and doing her damnedest to make the brown-eyed girl cum. Sarah was good, and no one knew how to fondle and lick Love's tits better than her, but even she wasn't up to the challenge of besting someone who had their tongue buried in her well-stacked friend's tasty twat.

Besides, Sarah had been good. She had done the hard work of getting both Love and Nikki comfortable enough so that the former could enjoy what the latter was currently doing. And after getting Love into a not-so-figurative lather she had willingly moved aside so that Nicole could reap the rewards. In Sarah's book that meant she was owed. And if Love got to go first when it came to being on the receiving side of Nikki's first girl-on-girl encounter, then it stood to reason that Sarah should be the first to shove her tongue in the makeup artist's girl-virgin snatch. Fair was fair after all.

Still, it was with some reluctance that Sarah abandoned her friend's chest, and with a last kiss to Love's nipple she started to pull away. Only to find her hand grasped by the younger woman in the makeup chair, her eyes now open and looking up to her lover in question.

"Hello beautiful."

Love tried to form a complete sentence, but her newest lover had recently remembered some of Sarah's sage advice about nibbling and sucking the brunette's clit every so often and she was putting her new knowledge to good use. Unfortunately this was making it very difficult for Love to put words together in a comprehensible string.

"Wha... Where..."

But Sarah had been on both the giving and receiving end of similar endeavors herself, many of them with the pretty brunette now holding her hand, and she had no trouble understanding what her friend was trying to ask her. She took a quick glance down to the older girl whose head was still buried in Love's cunt, then turned back to face her lover.

"Nowhere. I just thought a change of scenery was appropriate. And since my usual place is occupied..." She left the rest of the sentence unfinished as she and Love shared a wicked grin. "Don't you just love newbies!"

Sarah would have to take it as given that Love shared her appreciation for neophyte lesbian lovers, the brown-eyed girl's attention once again fully commanded by Nicole's eager tongue. She leaned back down so she could whisper in her companion's ear, stealing one last kiss before releasing Love's hand and moving behind Nicole.

Once there Sarah got down on her knees and placed her hand on Nikki's right leg, just above the knee, then started to move it upwards along the outside of the older girl's thigh. Nicole was wearing a daringly short skirt with a sizeable split on the right side and Sarah let her hand travel all the way up, stopping just below the makeup artist's waist.

"Nikki, lift up."

It was impossible to tell if the words actually penetrated the sexual fog surrounding the other girl, or if she was just responding to the pressure of Sarah's hand on her right hip. Either way Nikki lifted her butt off her heels and adjusted her position so that she was now up on her knees, all without ever once removing her mouth from Love's muff. Sarah maneuvered her soon-to-be lover's legs apart, getting the older girl into the best possible posture so that she could start to do to Nikki what Nikki had been doing to Love for what seemed like forever.

When Sarah had the stylist arranged to her satisfaction she began to run her hands up both of Nikki's thighs, gently stroking the flesh with the backs of her fingers. After a minute or so of that Sarah opened her hands and started to caress the incredibly soft skin with her fingertips, moving from the outside of Nikki's legs to the back, careful to keep her touch light, but not so light as to tickle. That would be too distracting and judging by the increased volume and frequency of Love's moans the last thing Sarah wanted to do was to divert Nikki's attention away from the pre-orgasmic brunette in the chair. So she let her hands glide gently over Nicole's flesh, letting the taller girl grow accustomed to her touch, before taking the next step and allowing her fingers to slip under the miniskirt and onto the well-formed rump it barely covered.

Except for the slightest lurch forward Nikki didn't even blink. She couldn't. Her eyes had gone comically round and she couldn't shut them.

Which neither Sarah nor Love could see of course. Sarah because of her position at Nikki's rear and Love because she was having the exact opposite problem. She couldn't get her eyes open. Not that she would have cared that Nicole's expression now made her look like a candidate for the female lead in a Hentai anime, not so long as the makeup artist kept doingexactly what she was doing with her tongue.

To her credit Nikki did continue to bathe Love's snatch with her tongue even as she tried to adjust to the feeling of Sarah's hands on her ass. It wasn't so much having her posterior touched by another female that had grabbed Nikki's attention, although this was not exactly a normal occurrence for her, it was the knowledge of what was sure to come next. It was a pretty safe bet that Nicole was about to have her pussy licked by another woman for the very first time any minute now. And now that she was thinking about it, the idea was starting to get her excited again. Very excited. And juiced. The stream of fluids that had incongruously slacked off some while she had been actively drilling her tongue into a vagina for the first time was starting to flow again. And Sarah was going to be the unsuspecting beneficiary.

And speaking of streaming fluids, it was slowly dawning on Nikki that Love appeared to be, so far as she could tell, getting even wetter than she had been when this all started. Nicole was no longer poking her tongue willy-nilly anywhere in Love's twat in search of newly formed cream to swallow. Now she was taking long licks of the younger girl's slit, starting at the very bottom and ending up with a soft swipe over the brunette's clit, the steady and consistent stimulation pushing Love further and further along the path to orgasm. When Sarah had moved away from Love's chest to begin laying the groundwork for the eventual assault on Nikki's own muff, the adorable starlet had used one hand to start squeezing her tits and the other she placed, lightly at first, but as her excitement grew she was pressing down with ever increasing pressure, on the top of the older girl's head. In addition, Love was now rocking in the makeup chair, her right hip surging upward then returning to where it started with each stroke of Nicole's tongue along her pussy and her moans were becoming ever more pronounced. Love was about to climax right on Nikki's tongue.

"Unh. Unh. Unnhh. Unnhh. Unnnnhhhh. Unnnnhhhh. Unnnnhhhh. UNNNNHHHHH! UNNNNHHHHH! UNNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!"

In retrospect it was probably the makeup chair itself that saved Nikki from a wrenched neck as Love was constrained from rolling too far to her left. But her thighs did clamp down on either side of the taller girl's head as her orgasm struck, pinning Nicole in place while she rode out what even Sarah could see was a pretty powerful climax. Not bad for a newbie.

Sarah had seen Love's orgasm coming long before Nikki caught on, and had modified her caresses accordingly. But she did take advantage of the older girl's obvious absorption in her first lesbian lover's climax to push Nicole's skirt up to her hips and untie the strings holding her bikini panties in place. Convenient that. But Sarah wasn't one to look a gift... err... pussy in the... uh... pussy... or maybe it was... whatever. She stopped trying to figure it out when said gift pussy was actually staring her right in the face.

"Wow! That wasintense!"

As soon as she finished speaking Nicole started to laugh, a release of all the tension that had built up since Love had entered the trailer and the three of them had started down this path. She was giddy with relief and excited by what she had done and she was so focused on Love as the brunette's climax crested and waned that she had almost forgotten that Sarah was still somewhere behind her. Until, that is, she felt the blonde plant a firm kiss on her left butt cheek. A cheek that should have been covered by Nikki's panties. Had Sarah pulled her panties to the side? Or... she removed them!?! Without her knowing?!? How had she missed that? She was just about to turn and make a comment when she felt Sarah place another kiss on her flesh. Somewhere just slightly more intimate. And this wasn't just any kiss, this was, as the Brits say, an Aussie kiss. Same as a French Kiss only down under.

Before putting her lips to either Nicole's butt or areas more private Sarah had paused for a few moments to admire the view. With Nikki's derriere raised and her legs spread the blonde was able to get an incomparable view of the older girl's twat. And Sarah most definitely liked what she saw. Love wasn't the only girl in the trailer to exhibit her arousal once her panties were off.

Nicole's dark bush was neatly manicured, the hair above her lips shaped like a teardrop, while the hair on her vulva, which was a surprise in and of itself, Sarah had just assumed that since Nikki was into the whole wax thing she would at least keep her lower lips bare, but that was obviously not the case, short and sparse. The green-eyed girl didn't mind a little hair down there, even though she and Love usually preferred the bald look for themselves. In fact, Sarah was happy when a new lover had a different style. Variety and spice and all that. As long as things were reasonably well kempt Sarah could deal.

It was after this rather close inspection of Nicole's privates that Sarah placed her first kiss on the butt that was waving slightly in front of her. When she didn't get a reaction she moved away from the soft but firm flesh of Nicole's bottom and on to the sticky-sweet main attraction. Now, to be fair, Sarah probably would not have stopped what she was doing even if Nikki had responded. She had considered giving fair warning as to what was about to happen but had rejected the idea as too risky. If Nikki didn't know what Sarah had in mind when the light-haired girl settled in at her rear then she would soon figure it out. Meanwhile, there was no sense giving the girl another opportunity to have second thoughts.

"Oh God! Ohhh. Unnhh."

Once again Nikki lurched forward when Sarah touched her, only this time she didn't have her face nestled in Love's snatch as the blonde initiated contact in her own. The bump of Nicole's head against her belly stirred Love for the first time since her orgasm struck. She looked down to see Sarah's friend gripping the seat of the chair she was on with both hands, while the girl who'd been her lover longer than any other pushed her face into Nikki's crack. Love had no trouble imagining exactly what Sarah was doing to their friend, having been in the stylist's exact place many, many times before.

"She's good, isn't she?"

Fortunately, Love really didn't need any response to her question, she already knew the answer. So when Nicole tried to reply, only to give up after stammering out a few syllables, Love was not upset. Quite the contrary, she was grateful to the older girl for rousing her. Like most other people Love liked to take some time after an orgasm to enjoy the afterglow. But, unlike most other people, when Love and Sarah had sex it was often a marathon event that could go on for hours and hours. And Love had learned from experience that when she fell into that dreamy after-sex daze she ran the risk of missing out on some damn good follow-up nookie. The only time this wasn't an issue was when she and Sarah were making love alone. Then it was easy to convince her friend to take some time to cuddle, each of them getting almost as much pleasure from simple strokes to the arm as they did from more intimate touches. Still, Love did not rush to join Sarah as she jammed her tongue into Nicole, even though the last thing the green-eyed girl whispered to her earlier was an explicit invitation to come play when she was ready. Sarah had mostly sat off on the sidelines while Love and Nikki fooled around and now it was the brunette's turn to sit and wait. But not for too long.

Happily, Love did not have to wait all that long before she saw Sarah's head lift up and her smiling, and somewhat juice glazed, countenance beamed up at her.

"Hello sweetie."

The green-eyed girl's smile grew even wider. "Hey beautiful. You just about recovered? Seemed to me you almost blew a seal there."

Predictably, Love blushed. And giggled. Her two most natural states whenever she was around the pretty blonde. But she surprised her friend and lover with her next line.

"No, no seal. I was just eating ice cream."

Sarah's eyebrows went up to her hairline at Love's borrowed joke. The brunette had a sex drive second to none in Sarah's experience and she was the most thoughtful lover the older girl had ever had. There was absolutely no doubt she was comfortable with her own sexuality. But the one thing that Love normally could not bring herself to do was tell a sex joke. She just got too flustered. Comply with a request to stick four fingers in Sarah's pussy or deep-throat some guy until her nose was tickled by his pubic hair? Sure, no problem. But tell a harmless but slightly off-color joke? No way. That would just get her tongue-tied like a schoolboy at his first dance. Until now.

Her eyebrows still raised in disbelief, Sarah barked at her friend in mock exasperation, "Would you get over here!"

Love stuck her tongue out playfully at her lover then started to extract herself from the makeup chair. She was pinned in by Nikki, who still had a death-grip on the seat of the chair to either side of Love's butt and whose head was resting lightly on her belly. She'd have to do something about that before she'd be able to get out of the chair. Of course Sarah wasn't helping matters any as, now that she was done talking to Love, she had gone back to work with her tongue on Nicole's box. But, after some gentle coaxing, Love managed to get Nikki to lift her head and release the chair with at least one hand, then scooted off the seat to join Sarah at the older girl's backside.

When the brown-eyed girl got there Sarah once again pulled her tongue out of Nikki's pussy and Love quickly moved in for a kiss and a speedy cleanup of the juices covering the lower half of her face.

"Mmmm, tasty!"

"If you liked that you're gonna love it straight from the fountain! Want to share with me?"

It was a rhetorical question of course. Neither Sarah nor Love was the type of lover to hog a girl for herself. Not with each other or a select circle of friends anyway. Sharing with each other was just about half the fun. And if Sarah had been like that then she would never have been so insistent that Love join her, instead expecting the younger girl to sit out this round while it was her turn to play. So it was no surprise when the bubbly brunette licked her lips and nodded her head eagerly. But first there were still some logistics to be worked out.

"So who gets the top and who gets the bottom?"

The two lovers shared a wicked grin. Tag-teaming and/or double-teaming a new conquest was one of their favorite pastimes.

But Sarah had something extra in mind for the latest inductee in their very exclusive club, "Actually I was thinking that maybe this time we'd go for the triple-play." She waggled her eyebrows to go along with the devilish grin she was still wearing.

Love looked down at Nicole's beaver, seeing the hand that Sarah was using to keep the older girl in the mood rubbing up and down the dripping slit. Since this was her first real glimpse of Nikki's pussy it was also the first time she noticed that her new lover still had hair there but she didn't let this distract her. Glancing back up to her best friend Love pointed the index finger of her right hand at Nikki's twat and waved it in a tight circle. Sarah's grin grew even more evil and she responded by lifting her unoccupied hand, the fingers closed in an obvious fist. Love's eyes went round, mildly shocked by what Sarah was suggesting.

Again words were not necessary to communicate Love's surprise at her friend's plan, the wide eyes and raised eyebrows saying all that was necessary. Really? Her first time? Sarah just shrugged in response, conceding with that casual gesture that her plan might be too much too soon for the girl kneeling on the floor in front of them. They wouldn't know until they tried.

"We'll see. Let's play it by ear."

All of this had taken only a few seconds of course and Nikki had absorbed it all while only partly understanding. Top? Bottom? Bottom was easy enough to figure out, she assumed that meant one girl or the other was going to continue to eat her out, but did top mean someone was going to play with her tits at the same time? Nikki liked the idea of that, but then she heard Sarah say something about a triple-play. What the hell was that? The TV starlet was obviously not talking about baseball. And what did she mean, play it by ear?

"We're going to need more room."

Now they really had her attention.

Just as Nikki was lifting her head from its resting place on the chair she heard Love say "I got it." then, addressing her for the first time, "Nikki? Sweetie? We need you to scoot up."

Scoot up? Did she mean closer to the chair? Not really knowing what Love wanted distracted the makeup artist from the plotting of the other two occupants of the trailer. She moved forward a little more than a foot, ending up with her knees still on the carpeted floor of the trailer and her upper body supported by her elbows on the chair seat.

"That's it sweetie. Now lift your right leg and put your knee on the edge of the chair..."

"Oooh, good call!" Whatever Love had in mind Sarah seemed to approve.

"That's it honey... Perfect! Now stay just like that!"

"But wha... unnnhhh..." Nicole didn't get to finish her question as Sarah took advantage of her new position to resume licking her pussy, her raised leg allowing the blonde even better access than before. Now Nikki understood why Love had her put her knee on the chair. The two younger girls apparently had the extra room they wanted, but what were they going to do with it?

As was becoming the norm for her first Sapphic tryst, Nikki was going to find out in stages.

The first stage started when Sarah began drilling her tongue back into Nicole's twat. She was quickly joined by Love, who wriggled into a half-laying, half-sitting position that allowed her to mold her lips and her own pink invader to Nikki's clit. This was another brand new experience for the older girl, as not only was this her first time with other women, it was also her first threesome. So feeling one tongue in her pussy while another one caressed her clitoris was one of the most intensely pleasurable moments in her life.