Wayne & Sandy & Their First Adventure

Story Info
Wayne talks Sandy into fucking his friend.
12.5k words
4.44
92.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra Barker was in what she had always described as a "frisky" mood. She had turned 30 last week and for her it was devastating. She knew deep down that she was not, by any means old but it was still, for her, a negative milestone. As a result she had been all over Wayne for the past 8 days. They had always had an active sex life but for them, active was 2 maybe 3 times a week. Since last Tuesday they had had sex every single night. Wayne was actually starting to complain.

"Baby, what's come over you," Wayne had inquired last night, " I mean I love it, you know I do but I'm afraid we're gonna wear it out."

"I thought you were enjoying yourself," Sandy said, "don't I still turn you on? Sandy asked.

"Oh, c'mon Sandy," he replied, "I get turned on by that body of yours as much as ever and you know it."

Actually, Sandy did know it. She was starting to realize that Wayne had hit the nail right on the head. She was beginning to think that maybe she didn't turn guys on like she used to. Sandy was 5 ft. 6 in. tall. She had ash blonde hair which she frequently wore in a ponytail. When she did that she didn't look a day over 24-25. She had more than average breasts 38D and a killer ass. She was unusually pretty and turned heads wherever she went. She had absolutely no reason to feel insecure.

Sandy was a clerical worker for the local water department and would get hit on frequently. One particular co-worker was very persistent even though he was well aware that she was married. There was no way that she would get involved with Charlie. He was an honest to goodness asshole. For that matter, she had no intention of getting involved with anyone other than her husband.

Wayne was reclining in the big wide recliner that he enjoyed relaxing in before dinner. Sandy squeezed in beside him and placed her hand on his crotch.

"So tell me lover," Sandy cooed in his ear, "are you saying you don't want any pussy tonight?"

It was unusual for Sandy to use that word for her female anatomy. She was definitely no prude but she just didn't use that kind of language. Wayne had been startled recently by that fact.

"You know I never turn that down," Wayne said, as he nuzzled her cheek. "I love you Sandy, and I want you just as much as ever."

"Mmmm," Sandy said, "you better say that. You better mean it too,' she laughed. "Now, I need to get dinner finished," with that she kissed her husband and jumped to her feet, heading for the kitchen. As she walked to the kitchen she said over her shoulder, maybe you need to get someone to help you out in the bedroom sweetie," she said with a chuckle.

Wayne's breath caught as she said that. He had had an incredible fantasy for several years now it had been his fantasy to see someone else fucking his wife. He had never dreamed that maybe it could be her fantasy too.

Sandy called to him from the kitchen, telling him that the dinner was on the table.

As Wayne entered the kitchen, he decided he would try to capitalize on what had just been said between them. He screwed up his courage and blurted out, how about we pursue what you were talking about honey. What if we plan on bringing someone else into the bedroom?"

Nothing was said for several seconds.

"Let me tell you something," if you think that I'm gonna spread my legs for some clown that you bring into this house you've got another think coming," she said angrily.

"OK, fine," Wayne said defensively, "I mean you're the one that mentioned it."

Wayne and Sandy enjoyed their meal as Sandy was very nearly a gourmet cook. Nothing more was said about fulfilling Wayne's fantasy. In fact, nothing much was said at all. He could sense that Sandy was clearly not happy with him for suggesting that she might want to fulfill his fantasy.

After the dishes were done Sandy announced that she was heading for the shower and then to bed.

"It's been a long day and I'm tired," she said as she walked out of the room.

Wayne sensed a frostiness in her comment.

Actually, it had been a long day Sandy thought. She had worked hard on an end-of-month report, rushed home, started dinner, did a load of wash and then finished up their evening meal. She really was tired.

Sandy adjusted the shower, turning it so that the water was really hot. She soaped up her sexy body and began to seriously wash it. When she washed her genitals she felt the familiar stirring of sexual pleasure. She didn't want to admit it to herself but when Wayne had mentioned his fantasy there was a certain excitement just thinking about it. Wonder who he had in mind if indeed he had anyone in mind. Finally she dropped all pretense. She placed the washcloth in the soap dish, spread her legs slightly and began to massage her clitoris lightly.

"Oh yessss," Sandy said softly to herself, it did in fact feel good, very good.

She found her thoughts drifting again to Wayne's fantasy. She was imagining someone driving his self into her, spreading her legs in an extreme manner, pushing himself deeply into her.

"Oh no," she thought, no way was she going to do something like that.

Sandy placed her foot up on the edge of the tub in order to open herself even more. She carefully balanced herself and inserted two fingers of her left hand into her pussy. She was so hot inside, hot and wet. She was rubbing vigorously now, feeling an impending orgasm. She stopped momentarily, turning so that she could lean her back up against the wall of the shower. She needed to gain some additional support. Her legs were already a little shaky from the excitement, she certainly didn't want to fall in the shower with her fingers up her snatch. She resumed playing with her pussy, again placing two fingers of her left hand up her love canal.

"Mmmm," Sandy whimpered, "oh hell," she whispered to herself, "oh I need to cum, I need to cum so bad."

Sandy was rubbing fiercely now, feeling her pussy juice running down her fingers, enjoying the slow throbbing of her vagina. It wouldn't be long now, not long at all.

Finally it started, the beginning of her powerful orgasm. It felt like sparks extending from her fingertips. She could hear the squish, squish, squish of her pussy now, the feeling of being on the edge of a cliff and ready to fall off, and then the trigger pulled.

"Oh God, oh God," she whimpered, "oh yes, oh fuck me, I don't care who you are, please just fuck me hard!", Sandy fantasized a scene with her mystery lover. She was amazed at the strength of her orgasm, her pussy was actually fluttering, spasming fiercely, cumming so very hard. Why was she cumming so hard she wondered, shoving from her mind the thought that she had actually been turned on by Wayne's suggestion.

Her breathing was at last returning to normal as she continued to relax against the back of the shower where the tiles were suddenly beginning to feel cold.

She got out of the shower, drying her body, still somewhat perplexed again upon thinking about how hot the shower and orgasm had been. Oh it was not like she had never masturbated in the shower before because she had. It's just that this time it was different. Much deeper, much more sensual and sexual, it actually had her a bit troubled.

When Wayne came up and checked to see if the shower was available he discovered that Sandy had been in bed for some time. He guessed that she was still a little pissed at him and by now was fast asleep. Sandy was, in fact, wide awake though feigning sleep as she didn't want to start anything with her husband. She was trying to figure out what was going on with herself. She couldn't get the idea of getting involved with someone else, even though under the approval and viewing of her husband, as something that she would be able to pull off. The startling thing was that even though she had indicated otherwise to her husband, she did really find the idea fascinating. With these thoughts in her head she finally drifted off to sleep.

Saturday morning dawned cloudy and threatening rain. It was a good morning to stay in bed. Sandy however was feeling guilty. She felt guilt because of the way that she had treated Wayne last night. She had given him a hard time about his suggestion and yet used the idea herself as a means of getting off in the shower.

She slipped quietly from the bed and silently left the room, descending the stairs and into the kitchen. She had decided that she would do something special for her husband to in some small way make it up to him. She checked the refrigerator and discovered that she still had half of a small carton of blueberries. She also had some buttermilk. She decided on made from scratch buttermilk- blueberry pancakes for Wayne, one of his absolute favorites.

She grabbed a package of little pig sausages from the fridge and added them to the menu. By the time the special breakfast was nearly done Wayne wandered into the kitchen.

"Mmm, what do I smell babe? That's the aroma of sausages I think," Wayne said.

"Yes sweetheart, that's exactly what it is," Sandy replied. "Look, I'll be honest with you Wayne, I treated you pretty shitty last night so I figured that I at least owed you a nice breakfast. I've also made buttermilk pancakes from scratch with fresh blueberries in them."

"Holy hell," Wayne snorted, this is unbelievable. At this rate, you can get pissed at me every day."

"No sweetie, I don't want to do that," Sandy replied, I hope that my meals that I fix every day for you are OK."

Wayne took her in his arms and kissed her powerfully on the lips.

"Sandy, everything that you do for me is great. You've never heard any complaints from me. The food is great, the house is clean and well let's face it, the sex is good too," Wayne growled.

Sandy kissed him back, flicking her tongue across his lips, then jumped back.

"Now, time for breakfast," she said.

Wayne was devouring his pancakes, complimenting her on almost a continuous basis about her cooking.

Sandy too was eating, but more slowly, almost contemplatively, trying to decide how to word the conversation she wanted to have with her husband.

"Umm, Wayne, honey there's something I wanted to say," Sandy began tentatively.

"Sure babe," Wayne said between bites, "what's on your mind?"

"Well uhh, that is, well you know what we were talking about with someone else getting involved in our, well private life," Sandy said, blushing all the while. "Well, I'd just like to talk about it, I mean figure out how we could maybe do something along those lines. I mean, I would want us to agree on who it might be, and I would want to start slowly, just get to know them, you know what I mean?"

"Of course I do Sandy," Wayne replied softly, "honey I think it's great that we can at least talk to each other about it, whether we actually do something or not."

"Yes, well that's what I would like to do. Just talk and maybe plan a little, see if it's something that we actually want to do and decide on how we might go about it."

Wayne had an erection that a cat couldn't scratch. He could hardly think straight. It was happening, at least the possibility was. He didn't know what to say next. Sandy solved that for him.

"Wayne, what do you think about Jim Snyder?" Sandy asked, "I mean we've been friends with him for over ten years, he seems nice and being a teacher I'm sure he wouldn't be one to go around town talking about things."

"Oh ho," Wayne said with a whoop, so old Jim rocks your boat eh?"

Sandy began to blush, fidgeting slightly, appearing embarrassed.

"Hey Sandy," Wayne said quickly, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make fun. I really apologize. I think Jim would be a very good candidate for what we have in mind."

Jim Snyder was 35 years old, two years older than Wayne and five years older than Sandy. He was single, or as he himself would lament, "probably terminally single," he taught World History at the local high school and was also the head football coach. He was 6 ft. 2, well built and worked out consistently. He was quiet, respectful and an all around great guy.

"What I thought Wayne," Sandy said, "is that we could invite him over for just dinner and an evening of conversation, just to size him up, you know what I mean?"

"Sure honey, sure," Wayne replied, "sounds good to me. I just wonder if he would be interested. I mean I'm sure he would be interested in one of your great meals but would he be interested in anything else?"

"Well, I don't know whether to tell you this or not but I've caught him several times eyeing me pretty hard," Sandy replied. "You know the old saying about someone undressing you with his eyes, well that's what it felt like to me. One time I turned and looked at him and he seemed really sorry about it and looked away quickly."

"Well, good old Jim. Maybe he is human after all. Do you want me to invite him over? "Wayne inquired.

"Yes sweetie, if you're OK with it, why don't you invite him over for next Saturday night?" Sandy said.

"OK, will do. I'll see him at Lion's Club Monday at noon," Wayne said smiling.

The two of them finished their breakfast mostly in silence but each aware of what the other was thinking. Wayne had a hard-on and Sandy could feel that old familiar stirring between her legs. She had insisted that next Saturday would just be a get together and meal but that was not what she had been thinking about. She couldn't get the image out of her head of Jim Snyder, dark haired, handsome, Jim Snyder making passionate love to her. She shook her head. No, she thought, she needed to get those kind of ideas out of her head.

Sandy couldn't wait till Wayne got home Monday evening. She was so hopeful that Jim would be able to come over Saturday evening. She couldn't get over the fact that she had been so opposed to this idea in the beginning and now could almost think of nothing else.

"Hey sweetie, what's for dinner?" Wayne shouted, as he walked through the corridor from the garage. "It smells pretty good to me."

"Hi honey," Sandy replied, "it's one of your favorites, stuffed peppers."

"Mmm, sounds mighty good to me," Wayne replied.

"Well," Sandy said, "do you have something to tell me."

"Hmm, something to tell you? Wayne said, no, not that I can think of."

"Didn't you ask Jim about Saturday night?" Sandy asked frantically.

"Oh that," Wayne said, "no I decided not to go to the meeting today."

Sandy must have had a really disappointed look on her face because Wayne quickly said....

"No, no just kidding honey. Yes I went to the meeting and yes I did ask him and yes Jim will be here for dinner Saturday evening," Wayne said proudly.

Sandy could feel her stomach do flip flops. She forced herself to not celebrate, instead smiling at her husband and saying........" well that's nice sweetie. I will try to think of something appropriate for dinner."

She turned her back, moving dishes around, getting their silverware and most of all not allowing her husband to see the ear to ear grin on her face. She was still determined that Saturday night would be dinner only but it didn't mean she couldn't flirt a little, maybe even do something to flash him too.

That night Sandy was insatiable in bed. Mostly assuming the female superior or cowgirl position she rode

Wayne to two strong orgasms before he ejaculated powerfully in her.

The balance of the week went quickly. Sandy finally came up with stuffed Cornish Game Hens as the main menu item for Saturday along with two of her special vegetable dishes and homemade cheesecake. She was looking forward also to seeing what Jim thought of her cooking. Sandy had always been proud of how great she could cook and still enjoyed the positive opinions of her meal making abilities.

The hens were stuffed, casseroles ready and the dessert in the refrigerator as Sandy sank into the scented bath water. She washed languidly, relaxing from her frantic meal preparations, enjoying this respite from her labors.

She dressed quickly, choosing a beige, scoop necked sweater blouse. She had decided on one of her new expensive bras. It was one that pushed her breasts up, making her already beauties look even better. She decided on an emerald green skirt, not daring but what would be described as short. She slipped into sandals the matching color of her blouse, applied her best perfume and left the room.

Dinner was set for 7 and Jim arrived about 6:30. Wayne greeted him and guided him to an armchair in the living room. Sandy decided to greet their guest.

"High Jim," Sandy said, as she entered the living room, "it was good of you to accept our invitation."

"Oh it's my pleasure Sandy, I appreciated the invite," Jim said, ' you know when you're a single guy like me you get tired of eating your own cooking. Besides, from what I hear you're a regular gourmet cook."

Sandy blushed, "oh I don't think of myself as a gourmet cook Jim but I do enjoy it immensely and I love fixing some of my special dishes for people."

Well, the aroma of dinner is wonderful, I just know it will be great," Jim said.

They were soon seated around Wayne and Sandy's dining room table enjoying the fruits of Sandy's labors. Jim was astounded at the flavors she had managed to develop with the game hen and dressing. It was different than anything he had ever tasted before.

"Gee Sandy, I don't know when I have ever tasted anything so good," Jim remarked, "you are indeed a gourmet cook, I don't care what you say."

"Well thanks Jim," Sandy answered, "I do appreciate it when someone enjoys my meal so much. Here, how about another roll?" and with that, she leaned over to pick up the basket of dinner rolls, completely aware that this would afford Jim a great view of her breasts.

She smiled as she handed him the rolls and could read his face, knowing that he had experienced a real good view. She hoped that it had its desired effect on him. After a bit more food and conversation it was obvious that they had all consumed as much as they intended to. At this point Sandy made a suggestion.

"How about we adjourn to the family room for our cheesecake and I'll bring some coffee?"

Everyone agreed and so the location changed to the Barker's very large and well furnished family room.

"Ok guys, here's your cheesecake," Sandy said entering the room. Jim was such a gentleman that he stood whenever Sandy entered the room. This gave Sandy an idea.

She leaned over for an extended period of time affording Jim a great view of her tits. She had already poured the coffee so she hurried to the kitchen, grabbed Jim and Wayne's coffee and returned quickly to the family room. Sure enough Jim stood and when he did it was obvious that he was partially erect. She was loving this little game of hers.

Wayne turned on the big screen TV much to Sandy's displeasured and the guys found the Big 10 channel and a rerun of one of last year's Big Ten football games. Sandy was sitting directly opposite from Jim with Wayne off to her left. She was sitting with her legs crossed, pretending to be interested in the game but watching Jim out of the corner of her eye. She noted that he was watching the game but frequently sneaking looks at Sandy. As soon as Jim looked back to the game Sandy uncrossed her legs and let them open just a little. She glanced quickly toward Wayne and realized that he was engrossed in the athletic contest and besides could not really see what she was doing from his angle.

Jim was glancing more and more at Sandy, and Sandy was sure that he was trying to look up her skirt. Each time he looked away Sandy tried to open her legs just a bit more at the same time trying not to appear obvious. She had her hands down to her sides and ever so slowly inched her hands toward her skirt. Once she had hold of the fabric she began to very slowly inch the skirt up toward her waist. She did not intend to go that far, just far enough so Jim could get a good view of her panties. Once there, she relaxed, knowing that Jim now had an excellent view of her crotch.