Ways to Bed Your Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no time to react when he maneuvered his body on top of me and felt his penis pushing hard against my mound, causing those sinful desires to resurface yet again.

I could feel my legs parting, almost of their own accord. Letting his cock make full contact with my pussy. I wanted this. I couldn't deny it any longer. My son was making me horny, and I wasn't stopping him.

Our breaths raced as he motioned his body over mine, causing my pussy to moisten.

"This isn't happening! This isn't happening!" I shouted, but only in my mind, as my sinful desire to fuck my son grew more robust.

However, we both heard the sound of our front door closing, causing us to break our sexual embrace long enough for me to stand up and dash out the door.

"I'm home," my husband yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Be right there, dear," I responded while gathering my thoughts and fixed my clothing.

What's wrong with you? He's your son! I contemplated, as I made my way into the living room.

"Hi, honey," I said as I leaned in and gave my husband a kiss that was more passionate and sensual than he was used to.

His face told me he was surprised, but all I volunteered was, "Supper will be ready shortly."

Ricky appeared glum as we ate, and even his father noticed, "What's eating you, Champ?"

"Oh, nothing. Just girl troubles," he replied.

"Nonsense," Charles answered. "Too many fish in the sea to be hung up on one girl at your age."

Ricky looked at me when he answered, "Mom told me just about the same thing earlier."

"Well, you should heed our advice and stop being so blue over this girl of yours."

Still looking at me, Ricky asserted, "I think you're right, and as luck would have it, I think I have someone else in mind... Right now."

I felt a chill run through my body and that familiar twitch in my pussy. Swiftly, I tried to change the subject by saying, "So, how was your day, Charles?"

"Huh? Oh, my day was hectic. As usual, you know how it is. Can't let the worker bees go around unsupervised."

Thankfully, the rest of the meal was uneventful, but my mind was racing with what I had done earlier with my son. I needed to get some self-control back before it was too late.

So that night, after my husband and I went to bed, I quietly slipped out from under the covers once I was sure he was asleep and tossed on my short pink satin robe to cover my body since the only thing I had on was a pair of white panties. Then, tip-toeing down the hallway, I made my way to my son's room. It was my intention to have a good, hard talk with him.

Stealthfully, I entered his room and nudged his sleeping body.

As he woke up, I whispered, "We need to talk about today."

"Mom? Really? Right now? Can't this wait?"

"No, it can't," I said in a more insistent whisper.

Ricky sat up and, after wiping his eyes, replied, "Okay, Mom. I'm listening."

With his eyes half-opened, I expressed my discomfort with what we both did and then stressed once more on how it was wrong.

"Listen, Mom," my son announced. "Despite what you're saying now, I know you wanted it as much as I did. In fact, I'm sure you wanted even more."

"That's... That's nonsense!" I rebutted and quickly rose from the bed.

Ricky followed suit and stood in front of me when he barked, "Really? So, I'm wrong about that? Then let's see what happens when I do this!"

With that, he held my arms over my head when he backed me up against the wall before planting his lips on mine.

Shocked into submission by his actions, it took me a couple of seconds before I struggled to free my wrists and began to mumble my objections. Of course, that only allowed him to silence me when his tongue jabbed into my mouth.

My resistance was futile and short-lived because, whether I liked it or not, he was correct. I wanted him. Sinfully, my yearning for this incestuous foreplay overtook me and I stopped struggling when I welcomed his kiss.

"Ricky... Oh God, Ricky," I sighed when he kissed my neck passionately while still holding my hands.

Finally, he let go of his grip when his nose nuzzled my robe open just enough for his mouth to fall upon my right breast.

Fuck! he was getting me so turned on, and I let out this loud sigh while placing my palms on either side of his head.

"Oh god, Ricky! Mm, this is so wrong!" I sighed, no longer able to resist his sexual advances. I felt myself becoming even wetter when he threw open my robe completely and flicked his tongue over my hardened nipple.

"Mmm. Oh. Oh god... Oh my god, this can't really be happening!" I moaned. I was lost in a sexual fog. He was turning me on, and I was letting him. My son was making me want to take this forbidden act even further.

With hot desire in his eyes, my son looked at me and hissed, "See, Mom. I told you. You want this as bad as I do."

I didn't have any time to respond before I felt his fingers digging into my panties.

Fuck! My mind screamed when his fingers found my pussy and raked over my outer lips.

"Ricky! We should s-s-stop." I pleaded when I felt his digits push easily through my pussy lips.

But I knew it was no use, and I was reduced to a whimpering wreck when my son finger-fucked me with surprising skill and patience.

"See, Mom. I told you, didn't I?"

"Oh God, Ricky!" I murmured, no longer able to resist this forbidden act. "Yes! Oh yes! You did! I want this! God help me, I want this so bad!"

With a quick tug my panties fell to the floor, then my son dropped to his knees and eagerly ate me out.

I could feel my orgasm coming and pushed his head further into my mound. Excitedly I shouted, "Fuck! I'm coming! Oh God, I'm coming on my son's face!"

Quivering and bucking, I held my dripping pussy into his mouth. My eyes looked up at the ceiling before they closed tightly as my climax rolled on and on throughout me. Finally, I became weakly spent, my body slid down to the floor.

However, I didn't have time to recover before I felt my son's hard cock push its way between my lips.

My eyes opened wide as I felt his mushroom head race past my teeth as his hands took hold of my head and motioned it forward.

I almost gagged when his entire girth was inside my mouth and heard him groan, "That's it, Mom. Suck your son's cock. Make me come with your sweet lips!"

Sucking and bobbing, I worked on his tool and felt rewarded when I could hear him groaning in delight. Whatever hesitation I had earlier was utterly gone because all I wanted to do now was make my son come and feel his hot sperm explode inside my mouth.

Knowing I was exciting my son this way was making me hot and I started playing with my clit.

"Oh fuck, Mom. Yes, yes! Oh shit! Oh shit! Ohh ssshit!!!" he croaked and shoved his dick as far down my throat as he could just before he exploded.

Gobs of his hot sperm poured down past my tonsils while I tried to swallow it whole. I swear I was so horny from doing that I almost came again.

Wiping my mouth, I rose to my feet, only to be taken back into my son's arms.

We passionately kissed before he led us over to his bed.

"Ricky... We should stop now", I protested weakly when he tossed me onto his mattress.

"Oh... God help me!" I whined once I felt his mouth once more lapping at my pussy.

Waves and waves of pleasure filled my body, and I spread my legs even wider, allowing him full access to my hidden treasure. My husband had never made me feel this sexually stimulated before, and I truly enjoyed every moment.

That is, until my son held my legs open before motioning his still thick, hard cock between them.

"Oh God, Rick! We, we, we can't! No not that!" I begged as I watched him rest his dick at the entrance to my pussy.

Then, as he slid his dick over my slit, he hissed, "You sure, Mom? You sure we should stop?"

"Oh!" I huffed as he patiently worked his meat back and forth over my excited snatch.

"Don't you want to feel it inside you?" I heard him say. I couldn't help but lift my ass off the bed as his cock raked over my swollen clit.

My hands went to his sides as his pace increased, causing my body to yearn to feel his dick inside me. I couldn't help it. I needed to feel it! I needed to feel his hard cock deep inside my womb, and so I yelled, "Do it, baby! Mommy needs it! Please, I need to feel your cock inside me! Fuck me, honey! Fuck your mother!"

My body shivered in pure delight when he shoved his entire girth inside of me.

"Oh ffffuck! Oh god! Oh, Ricky!" I whimpered as he pushed and pulled his dick skillfully in and out of my welcoming hot cunt.

"Oh Mom, Oh Mom!" he croaked as he fucked me with even more vigor. "It's better than I thought it would be!"

"Mmmm, ohhh, ahhh! Oh, Son! Oh, Son!" I moaned over and over as he thoroughly fucked me. I swear I'd never been fucked to this depth before and actually begged him to fuck me even deeper.

"I knew you wanted this, Mom," he hissed as he plowed his cock relentlessly. "I knew you wanted it when we kissed."

He went harder and faster, making me crave to feel even more of him before he said, "I only needed you to give in to your desire."

"Oh fuck, son!" I yelled when I felt my second orgasm approaching, causing me to reach out and hold on to his ass.

"You asked me why I've been putting up with all of Monica's shit! This is why! To get you to want to fuck me for yourself!"

"Rick!!!" I was in shock but also incredibly excited.

"My God, my son, tricked me, and I fell for it." My mind screamed, but there was no stopping this because I was now going to be coming all over his thrusting cock!

"OH FUCK!!!" I screamed when my body trembled as my orgasm hit.

Grunting and huffing, my son went even faster. Then, driving his dick deeper inside my pussy as I came, I heard him exclaim, "I'm going to come too Mom! And it's going to be inside you!"

Panting between my moans, I implored, "W-w-wait! I'm not on... Oh God!!!"

It was too late, and my son kept his throbbing cock deep inside my pussy, letting me feel his sperm fill up every inch of my womb.

"Oh god!!!" I moaned and held his body tight to mine while his dick pumped the last of his sinful seed. I couldn't deny his hot sperm had now brought more of this unthinkable lust out of me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

We stayed like that until our racing breaths slowed, and as my son eased his spent pecker out of my pussy, I said, "My God, what have we done?"

Before kissing me, Ricky replied, "What our bodies wanted us to do."

We kissed for a short time before I slowly rose from his bed and fixed my clothes.

Was my son right? Was that the reason I let him fuck me? I thought and quietly went towards the door. Unsure of why I had allowed this to happen, I reached for the handle and heard my son say, "Night, Mom."

I paused before opening his door and then, without turning around, replied, "Night, Ricky."

Closing his door behind me, I made my way back to my bedroom and, as I was trying silently to settle back into my bed, I heard my husband sleepily say, "Well, from the sounds of it. I guess our son made up with his girlfriend again."

"Oh... Yes... I umm. I guess he did," I said while laying on my side, facing away from my husband, pulling the covers over my shoulder.

Sleep wouldn't come easy for me that night. My mind was in turmoil. Yes, I just had the best sex of my life. However, it was with my son, and now, having learned how he had tricked me into doing it. I was also a little upset with myself.

You're his mother, not his fuck toy! I told myself. He tricked you into it. It's not your fault. You have to put an end to this before your husband finds out!

Those were my last thoughts before falling asleep.

As I was making breakfast the following day, I was sure another talk would be called for and hoped Ricky would this time listen to reason.

Only I wasn't aware my son had entered the room until I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Morning, Mom." I heard him say as his stiff member pushed into the crack of my ass.

"Ricky!" I yelped as I spun around. "You scared me!"

"Sorry, Mom," he said when he leaned in for a kiss.

I turned my head away and declared, "No, Ricky! This stops right here. Right now!"

"Mom?"

"You heard me, mister. You tricked me into that last night!"

"Did I?" he said while pulling my body into his hard meat stick.

"Y-y-yes, you did."

"Are you sure?" he asked before quickly lifting my body onto the counter. Then, after spreading my legs, he dove under my robe.

Ricky! Ricky! Rrrrick!!! I squealed, but it was no use; he had already pulled my panties to the side and was now latched onto my pussy.

My body fell back onto the counter as he worked his tongue inside my slit. He was making me hunger for this incestuous act all over again.

"Oh God!" I moaned when his finger jabbed into my depths while his tongue tickled my clit.

My hand went to his head, pulling him into my mound as my body caved in to his sexual advances.

I was about to climax when he tore off my panties and rammed his swollen dick inside my aching pussy.

"Oh God!" I screamed. "We're fucking again!"

Huffing as he worked his magical meat stick inside of me, Ricky grunted, "We are and were never going to stop!"

"Oh! Oh, fuck! Oh, son!" I whimpered, letting my body enjoy how great it felt for him to be fucking me like this. I couldn't deny it any longer. I loved it! I loved having his warm, hard cock pumping inside me!

"Yes! Yes! Oh yes!!! Give it to me, baby! Fuck mommy! I want it! I want it so bad! Fuck me harder! Harder Ricky!"

Grunting, plowing, heaving, and thrusting. My son went wild, causing something inside of me to awaken fully. I didn't know this side of me existed, and I hissed, "Yes! Oh, fuck! You're such a naughty boy! Fucking your mother while your dad is upstairs sleeping. Are you going to come inside me again, hmm? Are you going to make mommy feel your hot sperm filling her up once more?"

I could feel my pussy squeezing on his dick. I was about to orgasm when he croaked, "Yes I am!!!"

"Do it, Ricky! Come inside me! Come inside, your mother!" I screamed, wrapping my legs around his waist when I climaxed.

"Ffffuck, Mom!!!" he groaned and held his exploding cock inside my womb.

"Ohhh..." I moaned as his sperm filled my pussy.

Once his dick completed its sinful task, my son helped me off the counter, and we kissed passionately.

Soon after, his father came down the steps, and we all ate breakfast.

Unlike the night before, I wasn't feeling guilty. I was only feeling anxious for the next time I could get a chance to fuck my son.

And fuck again, we did. Over and over. Whenever we found an opportunity to be alone.

In fact, I'm going to end this post now because I expect my son to walk in the door any second now, and my pussy is already wet in anticipation of feeling his cock back inside me.

Jimmy, you shouldn't wonder how to get your mother interested in fucking you because I'm sure she already has the hidden desire. Instead, it would help if you could figure out how to get her to lose her inhibitions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

That story was the hottest yet, and of course, I masturbated to it, but afterward I reflected on what the mother in the forum had said. Was it true? Do all mothers have a desire to fuck their sons? And if so, how could I get my mother to open up about it?

She was more open to talking about sexual stuff now. So maybe, if I can keep bringing up sexual topics, I might find a way to discuss incestuous issues as well.

"I guess time will tell," I told myself as I got ready for bed.

Now how do I bring it up? Was my last waking thought.

12