Wayward Angel

Story Info
Before the events of The Lost Boy there was a curious angel.
7.3k words
4.7
23.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Hey guys!

The Following Contains: Demonic Dom Dickgirl on Submissive Angelic Boy. If you don't like it, too bad cuz it's hot lol.

Think of this as Chapter 0 of The Lost Boy, or a prequel to the story. It shows off Cassiel and his first encounter with Shelter before the current storyline.

But other than that, I hope you all enjoy :)

******

It was a curious thing. Since the Beginning, Cassiel had always been able to travel anywhere, literally anywhere in creation, quite freely. His wings, though smaller than his angelic brethren, could propel him across one of the world's oceans in a matter of hours. He could circle the earth in a day and had on many an occasion. Yet, for some unknown reason, he could not find the township of Shelter.

He had heard the name spoken in the shining realms and had been tasked with finding it by Saluel himself. For a year he had sought the place to no avail. Cassiel was among the smallest and least powerful of all angels, but he should still be able to find something as large as a town. His first sign of progress had been in Seattle. On a telephone pole, he found a flyer advertising a lunar carnival. Its location was on Dyer St. In Shelter. It took another two weeks of searching after that in vain for Cassiel to return to Seattle, looking for whoever might have placed the flyers. For three days he wandered the city, always circling back to the street where he had seen the notice.

In the afternoon of the fourth day, under gray skies unleashing a cold payload of rain, he spied a woman with a stack of flyers and a giant stapler walking down the street. Despite the drizzle, she wore no jacket. Upon first glance, Cassiel thought her a beautiful example of God's work. She stood over six feet tall, with childbearing curves, fit and strong, with little fat. Breasts that were full and heavy with the promise of milk. Her hair was golden, and she wore it tied back not too loose and not too tight. Her t-shirt stretched tight around her large chest, and her jeans were just as snug. Boots, common in the area, completed her ensemble. Her nose was straight and narrow, suggesting a vulpine nature. Her mouth was wide, with heavy lips. Exquisitely beautiful, though this had little effect on Cassiel at first. Her eyes caused him to pause, for when her gaze met his, it was sharp, bold and unwavering.

"Hi there sweetie, what's your name?" She surprised him by advancing without fear and taking his hand still cradling the flyers in her other. It was startlingly warm to the touch and dry despite the rain. Cassiel looked up into her eyes and thought he was mistaken. She was friendly, not... well, whatever he might have thought. With her attention on him, up close, almost looming over him with her greater height, her presence and beauty had much more impact.

"Cas- Cassiel" He stammered. Mortals often looked at him strangely, as she was now. A mixture of admiration and hunger was not uncommon. Angels were created to be things of beauty, and he was radiant. He was slender in build, willowy and supple. The warrior angels were larger and more masculine in their appearance. Cassiel was the lowliest of messengers. He was often mistaken for a young woman due to his slender limbs, long hair that was naturally the color of lavender, and unusually large doe like eyes.

Her own dark colored orbs flashed at the mention of his name, but if anything she leaned in closer after a moment.

"Cassiel. What cute name for a real cutie!" Her pearly white teeth showed in a heart-melting smile. "You've been staring at me for quite a while Cas. Not that I mind."

He blinked and quickly shook his head, glancing away from her sheepishly. "Forgive me, daughter of Eve-"

She interrupted him with laughter, causing his cheeks to flush with embarrassment. "Honey if that's a pickup line, it's..." She paused seeming to search for the right word. "Interesting! Just call me Samantha."

He nodded, feeling as self-conscious as if he were singing before the archangels.

"Well...Miss Samantha. I seek the town called Shelter, printed there on your paper. Do you know the way? I have not been able to find it on my own." He blushed even more as his voice, which had a soft lilt at the best of times, seemed to climb steadily higher as he talked to this bewitching woman. Such an admission was galling, but he was determined to find it!

"Sure do! There's a bus headed that way tonight. If you're interested I could take you with. It's a charter. Members only." That hungry look was back, and Cassiel found himself a bit frightened until he reminded himself that he was an angel. She would have to deal with her lustful thoughts on her own. Cassiel pitied her really. "Meet me here at seven, ok?" Cassiel nodded and without another word she went on putting up her flyers.

A human would have gotten a meal, or walked the city to entertain themselves. The angel ceased moving and simply watched the sun slide through the sky. Cassiel did this on occasion when found with nothing else to do. Simply watching his Lords grand creation travel around the Earth until it gave way to the moon. Eventually it dipped into the west and plunged the world into darkness. He meditated on the events that had brought him to this moment and concluded that he was fortunate to have met Samantha. The other angels had always thought of him as slow-witted and naive, but his willingness to interact with humans had born fruit! The innocent seeker very nearly congratulated himself, but he remembered to avoid the sin of pride. For his task was not yet done.

Night fell, and Samantha returned as she promised. Approaching him from behind, he actually didn't realize she was there until she was touching him. Her fingers stroked his long tresses gently, Cassiel flinched a bit at the sudden contact but otherwise didn't react negatively. She seemed awed at the soft quality of his hair, so he permitted her the contact without rebuke. To be so close to the divine could be a wondrous thing he supposed. This moment would be her reward for helping him. He smiled at her, seeking to reassure her of his gratitude.

She surprised him by leaning in close, her eyes gazing down into his.

"Wow, you are so cute Cas! I think I'm in love!" She nearly whispered the words, so low and sultry was her voice.

Cassiel felt his blush from hours before returning. "I-it cannot be, sweet woman. I am chaste, a servant of Heaven...I-"

She laughed again interrupting him and he noticed that it had a braying quality. It was an endearing foible, he thought, for one so beautiful to have such an unrestrained laugh.

"I'm sorry, but we're going to have to do something about the way you talk! Here's our bus."

A behemoth of metal and plexiglass rolled to a stop in front of them. It was painted dark blue, and beaded with the night's rain. Cassiel wrinkled his nose at the smell of mud and gasoline. A woman of Asian descent was in the driver's seat, petite and surprisingly young. She smiled at the two of them, chuckling as they took the steps up into the dimly blue-lit interior of the bus. It was spacious two seats on each side, perhaps forty feet from front to back. There were fifty or so seats, but only a half-dozen passengers, all beautiful women in their twenties and thirties. Their eyes immediately tracked him with avid interest. Cassiel reminded himself not to succumb to vanity as Samantha led him to the back of the bus. She threw herself down on the bench, splaying her limbs to take up as much space as possible.

"C'mon," She patted the empty space beside her, "Sit down next to me, beautiful boy." Her fingers tracing lines in the soft felt of the bench.

"I am no boy, I am older-" Cassiel tried to speak but the gorgeous woman once again interjected.

"You look like the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. Now sit." Her voice took on a note of command, but her eyes were still soft, and her full lips still smiled. Cassiel hesitated for the briefest of moments then sat down, promising himself he would not lead this woman on. He would sit, but he would not fan the flames of her lust any further.

The driver threw the lever on the doors and gunned the engine causing the bus to growl into the street and following traffic, the blue lights dimming until only the faintest glow was visible in the dark confines of the bus. A sign whipped by, and Cassiel nearly cried with relief when he saw it promising that Shelter was only 96 miles away. He settled back, but was surprised to find Samantha's arm around his shoulder. She clearly had no intention of minding a strangers personal bubble. But her scent was... warm, and reassuring. He found it easy to rest his head against her shoulder, the world around them fading, it felt only right for him to close his eyes.

"Sweet, foolish little boy..."

Cassiel gasped awake, surfacing from a dream in which he and Samantha were rutting like animals. His small cock was painfully hard in his jeans. He had never made love, yet his dream was not of that. It was a vision of lust that had nothing to do with love. He was mounting her, hammering her with his slender hips, making her his property. He felt shame and guilt well up in him. He had never known such emotions, and they came on with a fury that left him unable to speak. He felt Samantha's breath in his ear, hot like a desert wind. In his sleep, she had pulled him onto her lap, almost as a mother might cradle her son. He could feel her soft curves all around him, her full breasts pillowy against his shoulder. How long had he been out?

"Poor little angel. They shouldn't have sent such a sweet little weakling like you looking for it. Now, they'll never find it, because they will never find you."

Cassiel gasped as she reached across his lap, her hand moving with a viper's speed. She had her hand undoing his pants and his little cock in her hand before he knew it. On reflex he writhed into her palm as she stroked him. Her arm around his shoulders tightened, and her wide mouth fastened over his smaller one, silencing him not giving him a chance to protest. Her face all but eclipsed his view. Yet the little he could see terrified him. Down the aisle, the other women of the bus had turned in their seats, heads hanging out into the aisle like a pack of wolves. Their eyes gave off a faint, amber light that reddened with each passing second.

Samantha filled his mouth, the taste of her spit and the heat of her squirming tongue overwhelming Cassiel. He groaned into her throat. Her hand sped up its delicious stroking. Somewhere, the pure part of him screamed that he should push her away, that she was some sort of fiend. He couldn't think straight with her hand on him. He pushed at her, trying to get her away from him. He was stronger than a mortal man, and at first he was able to partially dislodge her. As her mouth seperated from his, he could see a strand of spit stretch from the corner of her lips to his. After a moment, it broke and he felt it wet his chin. He went taut as she squeezed his cock hard enough to take the fight out of him. She grabbed a fistful of his light-purple hair with her free hand, then turned his face up toward the ceiling of the bus, and resumed her ministrations. She fondled his cock gently, teasing the small, hard flesh with her fingertips. He whimpered as she brushed the very tip of his head with her nails.

"You can fight all you want little creature. So adorable! I won't mind, I like it rough. Don't worry, we won't end you. We don't do that kind of thing anymore, mostly. But, I think we are going to keep you. Maybe you'll Fall for us. I'd like to see your darling wings lose their feathers." She licked his cheek, and cupped his cock and balls in one of her hands, giggling at their small size. "But you know what I'd like even more? Watching you cling to your purity while I fuck the living shit out of you."

Cassiel squealed as she handled him, pulling his head aside. She nibbled and sucked on the flesh of his neck while her right hand gripped his cock and began to pull. She tugged on him mercilessly, jerking and pulling, laughing as she made him squirm. His hips bucked, and Cassiel shut his eyes and cried out as pleasure like he had never imagined washed through his body. His heels kicked, digging into the floor and driving his shoulders back into her breasts. His body popped straight as a board. He felt as if a fire were erupting from his penis. He didn't understand the feelings she was unlocking within him but it happened so fast. Less than a minute of her jerking his boyhood had gone by and suddenly ropes of thin, milky seed flew into the air, splattering against seat-backs in front of them. Samantha gasped in delight as the angel wriggled in her arms. Such fun! A game she and her sisters would never tire of, making this little treasure scream! She had never raped an angel before, as most were far too powerful for even a cabal of succubus to slow down, let alone overpower. The little beauty pumped shot after shot onto her hand and the floor. She watched the last of it seep from his cock over her hand. She lifted it to her nose. She inhaled the fragrance, and licked every tasty drop from her fingers. His rich pure seed was like liquid pleasure over her taste buds, charging her and causing a revitalizing jolt of delight to tingle throughout her. It was exquisite.

Samantha nuzzled the base of Cassiel's neck as the angel sagged in her grip. For thousands of years before Shelter she had been Semyaza, bending the souls of men to her bidding, no matter how bestial or corrupt they thought themselves. Turning the head of one naive, air-headed angel seemed almost too easy. The words came out like hot honey; fast, smooth, and sweet. "You're mine now, little angel. Bound to me by sinful dreams, and weakness in the face of my temptations. If you try to flee, we'll turn this bus around, and you will never find the place you seek, never fulfill your purpose. We wouldn't want that now, would we?"

Cassiel's reply was a whisper. "N...no."

"Good, its good that we agree. Now, let's unwrap this present!"

Her hands were everywhere, under his shirt and whipping his arms up to get it over his head. She threw his jacket right into the biggest strand of his cum on the floor. He gasped and tried to hold on to his pants and underwear, but she only laughed and pulled them off with a flourish. He still had his shoes on, which to his surprise, she made no effort to remove. Samantha liked the innocent unwilling look it gave, further enticing her to ravage this innocent little one.

Cassiel tried to cover his nakedness, tears rolling down his cheeks in humiliation and guilt at his growing arousal. His cock was hard again already, and he could not get the feeling of her hand out of his mind. Never had he EVER had experienced anything like that, and it caused his mind to warp with confusion and hazy desire. Secretly he wanted to experience it again. That intense rush and explosion from deep within his belly and out the tip of his boyhood. But he couldn't let her know that, he was an angel! Such things were forbidden, it was wrong...

The other she-demons had abandoned their seats, and were all steadily creeping toward the back of the bus clearly wanting a piece of the prize back there. Samantha rounded on them in sudden fury, horns erupting from her brow, her voice like thunder in the confines.

"Back the fuck up, you bitches! You know the rule, it's finders-keepers! You fucking behave and I might let you have a turn, but you will owe me!"

Cassiel cringed at the sight of them and registered he was in fact correct about his assumption that Samantha was some type of infernal being. Her long dark horns bursting from her forehead saw to it that this was known.

The others backed down, but not by much. It was clear that their eagerness to have him was only barely constrained by whatever code they followed. He found himself feeling gratitude toward Samantha for protecting him, and at the same time, to his very great surprise, he found that he was filled with pride to elicit such desire, even if it was from fiends.

Samantha tore her shirt free of her chest, for it could no longer clear the ram-like horns curling from her head so she opted to use her now revealed claws crawling from her fingertips. Her breasts sprang free, full and proud, nipples like dark thimbles jutting forward. Her eyes were the color of coals in a furnace. Her musculature rippled, showing increased strength, the ferocity of an infernal frame. Cassiel moaned in dismay as she grabbed his delicate ankles in her powerful hands and began to pry his legs apart. She knelt before him, breath like fire against his cock. To his fearful eye, she seemed a pagan goddess cast in bronze. He kept his hands firmly over his genitals, determined to resist her.

"No, I don't want this. I don't!" His cock pulsed pre cum against his fingers even as he pretended to reject her. "You are a beast!"

She merely grinned at his show of resistance. "That's OK, sweetie, I wanted to take you like you were a woman anyway." When she spoke, he could see her tongue elongating, becoming serpentine, devilish. She lowered her mouth slightly, and to Cassiel's shock, her tongue stabbed into the soft rosebud between his pale cheeks. He grunted in surprise, the noise quickly rising into a girlish moan as her strong, snake-like tongue bulged and heaved. The tip remained constant, but the length of her tongue whipped about, trying to drive into him. He clenched his anal muscles tight, but his eyes rolled wildly at the unexpected stimulation. His hands left his cock and he tried to use them to pry his legs shut. The other succubi cooed in delight as his cock was revealed, leaking more pre cum down its length. To their eyes, his cock was drooling with excitement.

She was too strong. She tightened her grip painfully on his ankles and pulled hard, incrementally opening his asshole to her questing tongue and practically spreading his legs into an almost full split. Cassiel's eyes bulged as he felt the tip beginning to wriggle inside. Her tongue was powerful, but exceedingly soft. The way it twisted and coiled, and renewed its attack was driving him to the edge. The little angel moaned like a bitch in heat as Samantha raised his heels and bent his legs slightly, working the limbs around to open his inner muscles, getting past his love ring a half-inch at a time. She was a captivating tableau of infernal lust. Her blood-colored, gleaming eyes cast a glow that turned Cassiel's thighs red. Her mouth was open impossibly wide as if she had unhinged her jaw; a thick, flexile pink member pumping from her gaping mouth into him. He could hear her panting and slobbering as she continued her assault. She was delirious with joy, and he could not stop her. Just as his cum was sweet, his ass tasted even sweeter, and Samantha delighted in the taste of him.

Overcome, Cassiel couldn't hold out any longer. Three inches of her tongue entered him in his most shameful place. He rocked, his hands grabbing her horns on instinct as he moaned. The pleasure was transformative. He had thought the first time was astounding, but he felt as if he were experiencing the heights and depths of true animal passion. He was scarcely equipped to deal with such immediate human sensation. He could feel her tongue pushing still deeper as just like last time a sudden rising of pleasure and tension twisted tightly within him until it snapped and he practically screamed. His tiny prick again erupted, throbbing and twitching this time however due to the oral stimulation of his rectum and he shot more cum into the air. Copious amounts landed on her hair and shoulders, even on his own legs. The muscles in his nethers clenched tight around her tongue, and he could hear her moan in wordless approval.