Wayward Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad works up the courage to ask for more.
1.9k words
4.43
63.5k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a month since the Mardi Gras party. One long, torturous month, watching Lucy trot in and out of the house bundled up in winter clothing that obscures the beautiful body that I know lay beneath. I thought the weather would never warm up, but March is true to form - in like a lion, out like a lamb. I opened our pool early, hoping to entice my daughter out with an opportunity to tan, but more than happy just to see her without layers of sweatshirts and jackets. Today she is wearing shorts that come down a mere inch or two below her ass and a form-fitting tank top. Her breasts, full and round, swell out from her chest, high and perky. Her mother's used to be like that before she nursed our two children. Her ass is round and pleasantly muscular, her legs long, lithe, and absolutely beautiful. She walks through the living room and into the kitchen where she stands on her tip-toes to reach a box of cereal in the pantry. Her shorts pull taut across her ass, showcasing each smooth cheek. I reminisce about watching her ass jiggle as she rode my cock at that party. To think there she was, on a couch with an audience watching her get fucked in the ass by her own father. Of course she didn't know it then because I had the anonymity of the Mardi Gras mask. But since then I haven't found a feasible way to hide my identity so that I can enjoy my daughters sweet treasures again.

"You were out late last night," I muse as she pours milk into her cereal bowl.

"Ya, there was a party on campus," Lucy answered vaguely.

"I hope it wasn't one of those wild frat parties," I scold, even as my cock is hard in my jeans.

"Dad," she says, annoyed. "My friends and I stay together in a group, we don't do anything stupid."

Nothing stupid except letting a stranger (or rather a man she thought was a stranger) plunder every hole that she had willingly offered in front of a room full of people.

"That Mardi Gras party was certainly wild," I suddenly find myself saying. Lucy gives a quick, guilty look in my direction, and then puts on an impassive face.

"How would you know?" she asks nonchalantly. My heart is pounding in my chest. What do I say now? I stupidly started this line of conversation and had painted myself into a bit of a corner. I cleared my throat nervously, stood up, and walked over to the kitchen and stood behind her, leaning up against the sink while she continued eating over the island.

"I was there," I finally say. She visibly tenses up but she doesn't turn around. She doesn't want to face me, she doesn't want to find out what sort of things I had possibly seen.

"Oh," she says weakly. I step up behind her.

"I saw some things," I say quietly, close to her ear.

"Dad -" she interrupts. "I was - I wasn't - " she stammers.

"I think you saw me...I was wearing a black mask with an evil grin. We met after they gave the beads away..."

"Wh-what?" she asks, her voice rising. "Oh my god what??" She moves as if to turn around but I press her into the bar, my chest now against her back. "You're lying, you wouldn't do that, why would you do that?"

"You liked it," I whisper. "Daddy made you feel really good." I reached my hands around and cupped her breasts, not even trying to hide the erection that was jutting against Lucy's ass.

"Oh my god no," Lucy says. She reaches up to push my hands away but I keep hold of her breasts. She stops struggling and goes still as I rub her nipples through her bra until they are fully erect, poking against the thin fabric of her tank top. I circle her nipples with my thumbs.

"This is really wrong," she says in a quivering voice, but she doesn't try to swat my hands away anymore. I get bolder, sliding my hands up her shirt, pulling her bra down so that it cupped her tits and pushed them together. I start twiddling and tickling her nipples, giving them the occasional tweak.

"Lucy..." I whisper in her ear. I slide my hands down from her breasts to the waistband of her shorts. I wriggle the fingers of my right hand beneath the waistband and gently slide my hand in behind them. I reach down and cup my daughter's bare pussy, as soft and smooth as it had been the day she was born. My middle finger slips into the crack between her lips and I feel the tiny pearl of her clit. My finger probes further down and I slip it up inside her. She makes a little noise. She is wet. I pull my finger out of her vagina and rub her own juices on her clit, coaxing it to harden. My other hand is still up her shirt, idly playing with her tits while I rub her clit in slow, soft circles. Lucy is still, letting me have my way with her. I put my finger inside her once more and begin to rock it sensually, pressing my palm against her erect clit. She makes a little gasp, and almost imperceptibly presses her crotch into my caresses.

"Why don't you let daddy make you feel good again, baby..." I say softly, keeping up my slow, sensual pace inside her shorts. "Let me taste you."

I turn her around so that she is leaning back against the island and bend down on my knees in front of her. I peel her tiny shorts down just far enough to expose her pussy. I lean forward and kiss the spot where her lips join at the top. I move my lips down and dart my tongue in her slit, teasing her clit before going back to kissing her lips. I have never tasted a pussy sweeter than my own daughters. I want to taste it all. I reach up and spread her lips with my thumbs and I start eating her out in earnest. My tongue swirls around her clit and laps at the entrance to her vagina. I close my lips around her clit and suckle softly, and I hear Lucy moan. She is spreading her thighs, giving me more access as I lap at her salty sweet cunt. Her thighs start to shake slightly and she gives a high, yearning moan. I tongue her clit fast and hard, up and down, and then she is convulsing above me and around me. Her legs tremble against my ears and her juices are soaking the crotch of her shorts. I stay hungrily on her clit until she can't take it anymore and pushes me away, panting.

"Oh my god," she gasps. "This isn't right, this isn't right..." She has her hands over her eyes now. I can't wait anymore. I have to be inside her.

I turn her back around and bend her slightly forward over the island. I jerk my pants down as fast as I can possibly manage and push my dick up under her ass, between her thighs. "Dad we can't do this," she says, but yet she doesn't move. I steer my cock up, the head searching out the entrance to her soaking cunt, and when I find it I push forward. The fat head of my cock pops into her tight vagina, and as I slide its whole length inside her she gives a slutty, yearning moan.

"Daddy's got a big dick, doesn't he Lucy," I murmur. I pull it back out to the head and then thrust it in again, faster this time. Lucy grunts. Now I keep my cock deep inside her and move in little strokes and grinds. She is already wet and getting wetter. I bend my daughter further over the countertop and begin to fuck her in hard, deep strokes that cause my hips to slap up against her ass. Goddamn she is impossibly tight. I look down and let a string of saliva drool between her ass cheeks. I rub my thumb around the crack of her ass until I find her taut, puckered asshole, and I push my thumb inside her. Lucy gives a sound that is half pain, half pleasure. I start to fuck her faster, my hand on her ass, using my thumb in her asshole to steer her on my cock. She is acting like she is going to cum soon, but I don't want either of us to. I want to savor this delicious moment. I pull my thumb and my cock out of her and pull a chair away from the table. I sit down and she wastes no time lowering herself onto my pounding erection.

She rides me wildly, sometimes bouncing up and down, sometimes rocking back and forth. She is grunting with every thrust. My left hand is on one of her tits, squeezing it mindlessly, while my right hand works between Lucy's legs, rubbing her clit back and forth. She can't withstand much more of this. Her grunts become cries. "Cum on your daddy's cock," I urge, fucking up into her now as she starts to arch her back. "Go on baby, cum on your dad's big dick." And then a cry rips out of her and I feel her cumming, her cunt spasming and clenching around my cock as she gushes cum onto my cock and balls. I give her spread cunt sharp little slaps, prolonging her orgasm, making her squirt again before she goes limp and still in my lap, gasping for breath.

But I don't give her time to rest. "Daddy's not done, baby," I say. We get back up and I steer her back to the island. I grab one of her legs and hoist it up on the counter, spreading her cunt wide open in front of me. I go in fast and rude, giving her the whole length in one brutal shove. I fuck her hard, furiously, my cock throbbing so bad it's almost painful. She is crying out with every slam of my hips against her ass. I feel myself going over the edge and once again I bury my cock deep inside Lucy and unleash two gouts of cum inside her. I'm panting, my hips jerking convulsively as I squirt out the final drops of my orgasm.

"Oh my god did you cum inside me?" Lucy cries, turning around, her face alarmed. "Dad, did you cum inside me?" she repeats.

I lean my chest into her back, slowly caressing the front of her body. "It's okay, baby," I croon. My fingers search out her pussy, and I slowly, gently rub her clit with a mixture of our cum. "You're on birth control, it's ok," I croon. After all, I was the one who had to pay for her last prescription.

But now she is wriggling away from me, yanking her sopping shorts up and pulling her shirt down. "Dad, we shouldn't have done that," she says, an edge of panic in her voice. "What are we doing? Oh my god, my own father made me cum..." she trailed off, horrified.

"Twice," I smile. "Daddy just likes to make his baby girl feel good. There's nothing wrong with showing love that way." She stands there chewing a nail.

"What if mom finds out?" she asks finally. And with that question I know that she will be back for more.

"Maybe we ask her to join us," I say with a wink.