Wayward Daughter Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Daddy," she moaned in a whisper. "You don't know how many times I fantasized about this."

That surprised him. "Really?" he asked, slipping a finger into her hot box. "You had fantasies about me?"

"Uh, huh," she agreed. She arched her back and groaned. "Sometimes...sometimes I pretended the guy I was with was....was you."

He nibbled her ear. "No need to pretend anymore, sweetheart," he whispered. He put his hands under her upper thighs and lifted. She brought her legs up so that she could plant her feet on the edge of the chair outside his legs, lifting herself up. Then she reached between her legs and grasped his cock. He groaned as he felt her put the head of his cock against the opening of her body. She put both hands on the armrests and began to settle her weight onto him.

At first, he thought she was too small to accept him. She churned her hips and the head of his cock squeezed into her. After that, it was just a matter of working the rest into her young body. He held onto her hips, resisting the urge to slam her down onto his pole. He let her set the pace, let her control what was happening. It was her choice, and it thrilled him to know that she wanted his cock inside her just as much as he did.

"It hurts," she groaned, but she didn't stop pushing her hips down. "You're stretching me. Mmmm. Oh, Daddy...it's the biggest....I feel so full!" She pushed down hard taking the last few inches of his shaft into her body, and they were fully joined at last. She settled onto his lap, grinding her hips to secure their incestuous union. She gasped. "I did it!"

He put his arms around her torso and pulled her back into his embrace. She let her feet slip off the chair, dangling her legs, and turned her face to his. Her eyes were filled with love, with desire. "I love you, Daddy," she whispered.

"I love you too, Nina," he answered. He put a hand on her crotch and felt his cock shaft disappearing into her body. Her hand joined his a moment later.

"You're inside me, Daddy," she said, smiling. "I got my Daddy inside me."

"Are you okay with this?" he asked.

She nodded quickly. "Can you fuck me now, Daddy? I'm so close." She kissed him tenderly. "Make me cum again, Daddy."

Groaning, Brad sat forward until his daughter's feet were on the floor. He moved her so that she was able to hold her own weight, keeping her arms on the chair's armrests, and put his hands on her slender hips. He lifted her, pulling her off his cock with a slurping sound. She might have been experienced, but her pussy was still tight as a fist. She was so turned on that her pussy juice was running down his shaft over his balls. She waited until half of his cock was out of her before shoving herself back down. They both moaned.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said as she began to ride up and down on her father's cock. Brad spread his legs as Nina narrowed the gap between hers, moving the girl between his thighs and pulling her down hard, getting more of himself into her. She began to move faster, fucking herself hard on his aching cock, her young pussy quivering. "Oh! Oh!" she gasped. Then, "Daddy!" and she slammed herself down as she came, her slender body shaking, her pussy rippling up the length of his shaft as more of her juices squirted out around his cock to drip from his balls. Brad had never had a woman who was so juicy before. Even her mother didn't make this much wetness.

Nina leaned back on his chest as her orgasm subsided. She drew his face to hers and kissed him passionately over her shoulder. "I love you so much, Daddy," she said, trembling. "Did you cum yet?"

"Not yet," he said. She smiled and bent forward again, farther this time, until she was bent in half but still impaled on his cock. He held her hips and eased her forward, able to watch his cock slide out of her wetly. Her pussy looked obscene stretched around his cock. His own daughter! He pulled her back, slamming his cock into her, making her gasp, then groan. He began to fuck her like that, slamming his cock deeply into her, pulling back slowly, then slamming into her again.

"Oh!" she said loudly, too loudly the thought, but no longer cared. Nothing could have made him stop fucking his daughter right then, not even if his wife had appeared in the doorway with a gun in her hand. He slammed into her slender body again and felt his cum starting to rise out of his balls. "I...can't...believe...it..." Nina gasped with each thrust he made into her. "I'm...cumming...AGAIN!"

"Me too, baby," he grunted, holding her hips tightly as he fucked into her.

"Don't pull out...Daddy...cum...inside me!"

He groaned and pulled her onto his cock as hard as he could, getting as deep as he could go. She was on the pill, he knew that for a fact, and he didn't hesitate to give her what she'd asked for. His orgasm hit him like a runaway truck and his cum jetted out of him almost painfully. Nina sucked in her breath as her own orgasm hit her. "I feel it!" she hissed. "Cum in me, Daddy! Cum in me!" He fucked into her again, and the pleasure was so intense he thought he'd pass out. He was filling her with his cum. It had been a week since he'd fucked his wife, four days since he'd jacked off. He gave all he had to Nina, poured it all into his daughter's shaking body until he could see it frothing back out around his cock and dripping from her cunt to the floor. As the spurting eased, he pulled her back to him so that he could embrace her from behind. She came to him limply, drained, and draped her legs over his so that she was spread lewdly over his lap with her father's cock still buried inside her.

He stroked her chest idly, tweaking her hard nipples, reaching down between her legs to stroke her clit and the place where they were joined. She hooked her arms under her father's and clung to him, sighing contentedly. She turned her head to look up at him, and he bent so that he could kiss her. It was slower, tender, a loving romantic kiss, but it still turned him on. His cock pulsed one last time inside her, delivering a last dollop of his sperm into her body.

"I can't believe we did that," he said to her in a whisper.

She smiled warmly. "I know," she said. "How long have you wanted me, Daddy?" she asked.

He wasn't sure if he should answer that, so he asked instead, "How long have you wanted me?"

"A long time," she said. "I never thought....that you'd want me. Not the way I wanted you."

"Oh, Nina," he groaned. He hunched his hips and pushed his cock back into her. Miraculously, he was still hard. She stiffened and groaned. "What do we do now?" he asked.

She clung to him tightly. "This won't be the last time, right Daddy?" she asked hopefully. "I won't tell anyone. I swear. Not even my closest friends. My God, how could I? How could I ever tell anyone I fucked my own Dad!"

He loved hearing her talk dirty. "You liked fucking Daddy, didn't you?" he asked in a low voice.

She giggled, picking up the hint. "Yeah," she said. "I loved being fucked by you. You liked fucking me, too, didn't you? You like having your cock inside me..." And she moaned, just as turned on by what she was saying.

They heard the creak of floorboards overhead and froze. Clara, Brad's wife, had just gotten out of bed and was making her way to the toilet. Nina looked into her father's face over her shoulder with a bit of fear in her eyes. "I better go," she said sadly.

He kissed her. He pulled her to him and kissed her, and she melted into his embrace, her tongue battling eagerly with his. Finally he let her go. She put her feet onto the floor and eased forward, sliding off his cock. It left her body with a wet, popping sound, and a flood of his cum mixed with her juices ran down her pale thighs. She turned to face him, displaying her naked body unashamedly. "Am I pretty?" she asked.

He reached for her, drew him back between his legs so he could hug her. His sagging cock rubbed over her knees leaving a wet trail. "Of course you're pretty," he told her. "You're...beautiful. The sexiest, prettiest girl I know."

"Prettier than Momma?" she asked. She smiled at his reaction. "Don't answer that. That wasn't fair. I just wanted you to tell me I was pretty. You used to say it a lot."

"I'm sorry. I guess...I thought it was perverted to tell you how beautiful you were when you were...dressing the way you do."

"I wanted you to notice me," she said. "I think that's what it was. I wanted YOU to want me. I promise Daddy, there'll never be another man for me now that I have you." She kissed him tenderly. He couldn't resist running his hands up her body.

When the kiss ended she reached for her clothes and began to pull on her shorts. "Nina," he said. "You know we can't ever be...a couple."

"I know, Daddy," she said, pursing her lips as if he'd said something stupid. "You love Momma. You love me differently. It's okay. I don't want to marry you, Daddy. I just want to...I just want you to fuck me when you can." She actually blushed as she said it. She pulled on her shirt and bent to retrieve her panties from the floor.

He took her hand. "It's different between us now. Isn't it?"

She nodded. "I like it better this way. No more hiding. You know how I feel about you, and I know how you feel." She cupped her crotch. "I got my Daddy's cum inside me. How many girls are lucky enough to say that?" She kissed him and pressed her panties into his hand.

"A souvenir," she whispered. She headed for the door, swaying her hips. Overhead the toilet flushed. Clara would be aware he wasn't in bed yet and might come looking for him. He hastily pulled his shorts back on. When he looked up, Nina was gone. He stuffed her panties into a drawer, hardly able to believe it had really happened. He'd fucked his own daughter! She'd wanted it!

And it wasn't going to be the last time.

He locked the drawer and hurried to the bathroom to clean up the evidence. Tomorrow...tomorrow he would fuck her again. Somehow, he would make time for it. She was right. Things were different, but better now. His angst was gone. There was little feeling of guilt. Mostly what he felt was satisfaction. Life was a little more complete now. A step closer to perfect. It was better than any therapy could have been. Unable to stop smiling, he stepped into the bathroom to wash his daughter's orgasm off his cock, anxious to get to bed only so tomorrow would come faster.

12