Wayward Widow

Story Info
Helen found that she adored young studs.
1.4k words
4.04
60.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Helen Crusoe , I am fifty six years old, I am five foot six and have light blond hair and I keep it cut fairly short, for convenience reasons, Plus people say it makes me look younger.

I have a good body for my age, I think anyway. My thirty eight d's are still firm and ripe and do not hang down at all so far anyway. My small pink nipples are still cute and get very taught when I am aroused. I still keep my pussy shaved because that was the way my husband always loved it.

Richard my husband of twenty years died sixteen mouths ago. I went thru a long grieving process, still don't know if I am over it, I miss my husband still muchly. Richard was truly the love of my life.

I was devastated when I found out that he was killed in an auto crash, My lord it wasn't even his fault.

He was hit head on by a man that was all drugged out. Since then I haven't done much of anything.

One day I said "Enough" and began over to live my life, I had received almost 2.3 Million dollars from his trust and life insurance. I purchased a nice Condo, and an SL 500 Mercedes Benz , silver in color with a red interior.

Richard and I never had children our choice I guess, I was always on the pill and afraid to get pregnant.

One day a young man was working on the condo next to mine, I watched him through the window.

He looked to be about twenty three or four, it was hard to say really.

He was tall and sexy, without his shirt on I saw his six pack abs's, I was aroused looking at him.

I had on a satin robe and nothing underneath, I felt naughty and ran my hand inside my robe and messaged my nipples, I imagined his big young cock in my small mature hand. OH I had to touch my throbbing pussy. I truly felt like being naughty, Even though I shouldn't.

I opened the door and stood out on my steps and called to the strong looking young man.

He looked up and saw me, I allowed my robe to fall open slightly so he could see.

"YES " he said

"You look like your hot, come up here and I will give you something to drink" I told him

My crotch throbbed, "OK Mam" he spoke.

Soon he was in front of me,

Oh Gosh I thought he was a young stud indeed.

His name was Kyle, I had him come in and sit at my table. I got him a coke from my refrigerator, I bent more then needed and allowed my robe to rise up in the back, I stood to the side of him and leaned down to sit his soda upon the table, I made sure that my robe was lose so it would swing open slightly , so he would have a good glimpse of my chest and my freckled breasts.

I did see him look, "Thanks Mam" he said. "Oh Please call me Helen" I told him.

"OK Helen it is"

I and Kyle talked for a little bit, He had a girlfriend , but she was in college away from our town.

"You must get lonely" I said to him.

"Not so much Helen I stay pretty busy" He told me.

While he sipped his coke, I noticed him looking at my chest, I was getting more aroused, wondering if his cock was growing in his work pants.

"You have a lot of friends"? I asked

"Oh a few" He told me.

I allowed my robe to slid a little more open, as we spoke.

He seemed to look surprised when he looked over toward me, I knew it was working. My thighs were quivering right now, I couldn't stop it, It had been so long for me.

I said "Kyle do you like my chest, I see you checking it out"?

"Yes, Yes as a matter of fact I do" He told me.

" Kyle I am old enough to be your mother" I said to him.

"Mam, he hesitated "I like mature women" He said to me

"Really"? I said.

I kept my eyes trained on him and allowed my robe to fully open. "OH GOSH" he gasped

"YOU LIKE"? I asked

"OH Helen their beautiful" He said insistingly.

"Come over here and touch them Kyle" I instructed.

"Ok Sure" he told me.

I shook with sheer and utter excitement.

His hands trailed the sides of my big boobies, Then he filled his hands with them, and soon his fingers found my nipples, They were so still already.

I could see the huge bulged in his pants, Oh my it looked so big.

"You like them Kyle"? I asked

"Yes Yes I do" He told me.

I turned so I could touch his bulge, He felt huge, I ran my hand over his crotch.

He grabbed my breasts a little firmer now, I undid his pants He wore no under wear, It was easy for me to get his big young cock out, He was stiff as a rolling pin, He had at least a nine inch penis.

Larger than my husband ever was, I knew I deserved this today to fill my animal craving for some cock.

I stroked his young cock, it was heavily veined, and still growing, soon I bent and pulled him into my experienced mouth. "OOOOOHHHH" He gasped as I sucked him.

I made nice smooth strokes over him with my hot mouth, Then I stopped.

"Kyle I want you to fuck me" I told him.

He nodded his head, I took him by the hand to my bedroom.

I took off the robe, and lay ed spread eagle on my soft bed. " Lick my pussy Kyle" I told him.

He obliged quite nicely, Licking my burning cunt with his young mouth, He spread me even wider and mauled my chest as he licked my older pussy.

"OOOOHHH KYLE" I moaned as he was pleasuring me.

I loved it, I was as hot as a torch, and torch that needed fucked bad.

Soon Kyle entered me, slowly at the start, "OH KYLE YOUR SO BIG" I expressed to him.

He soon plunged deeper into me "OOOOHHH" I moaned as I grabbed his little firm ass cheeks.

"Your Tight Bitch" he said to me.

"Yes Kyle" I said.

"I'm going to fuck the hell out of you" He told me.

"GOOD" I gasped out.

He began to fuck me with everything he had now, My thighs quivered with womanly excitement.

"OOOOHHHH OHHHHH"!!! I cried out as he gave me my first real cock orgasm in sixteen months.

"AAAHH AAAHH" He groaned as he plowed me full.

"I'm going to titty fuck you and come in your mouth bitch" He told me as he used me.

"OK KYLE" I gasped quietly.

"Maybe I will bring a couple of buddy's next time I come over here, and we will all rape your pussy bitch"

He told me as he pounded my wanton wet cunt.

"OK Kyle, that would be fine" I e eked out in his ear.

I was having another orgasm and he was turning me on even more with his filthy talk. Inside I hoped his buddies would rape me.

I pulled his ass into me hard so he could slap his balls into my torching pussy.

Soon he pulled out, I firmly held my breasts together and he fucked them with all the fury that he had with in him, I love my big boobs fucked, expectational by a young man.

"OOOHHH FFFUUUCCCC" He loudly grunted as he came in my face and my neck and chest.

I jerked him to completion and sucked his final juices.

He staid in bed with me until he was hard again and we fucked once more before he showered and left.

The next day, he brought his friends Tim and Bob with him, Oh my lord, They all fucked me like there wouldn't be any left for the next day.

Kyle held me down on my stomach and all three of them fucked and cum in my plump ass.

This now goes on at least once every couple of weeks . I love it and it keeps me feeling young.

To be continued.