Wayward Youth: Lust in the Hood Ch. 02

Story Info
Perversion and then redemption.
7.3k words
4.45
13.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truien
Truien
68 Followers

(I highly recommend reading Chapter 1 first, otherwise I'm gonna seem like even more of a sick freak than I actually am. Which is to say that the good part is coming up shortly. Thank you for your favorites, votes, and comments!)

*

I remember the day well. Not the date, but just the events that transpired. I had recently been in a bit of a sexual slump since now that I knew Kelly wanted me, nobody else would do. I figured that since most teenage relationships are doomed to fail that all I needed to do was bide my time and her and DC would eventually have a falling out and I could swoop her up.

Still, as a young man with primal urges I felt the need to employ a slumpbuster and had recently been hooking up this new chick who had just started working at the pizza place with me. She was a pretty, young Afro-Caucasian honey named Danika.

Now Danika was no great beauty, but she did have a great personality which made her fun to hang out with and she was a very giving lover. She was a tad on the chubby side but I attributed this to her having had a baby in the last year. Besides, the extra weight was mostly centered in her butt and boobs so it was a boon to my enjoyment anyways. Dani sucked a mean dick and was even down for anal too. I enjoyed watching my dick plunging in and out of her mocha colored turdbox the few times I'd been back there.

I was supposed to have a "date" with Danika that day. We had made plans to go get something to eat and then maybe see a movie. I was so confident that the night would end in frenzied fucking That I had refrained from masturbating in order to be able to supply Danika with the big creamy loads she seemed to take joy in swallowing up.

About an hour before we were supposed to meet up though, Danika sent me a text message with a statement equivalent to a 'Dear John' letter. Something about how she had reconciled with her baby's daddy and they were getting back together; that she couldn't see me anymore.

"FUCK!" I bellowed out in frustration throwing my phone down on my bed. Well now what?

I decided I was just gonna get good and wasted and forget the whole thing. I started out by pounding a tall can of St. Ides which I had in the fridge and then took two three finger shots from the handle of Bacardi Gold I made sure to keep in stock. Soon the drinks were working their magic and I realized I was kind of bored. Not feeling like going anywhere, I called a few friends to see if anyone wanted to come over but got no takers. I knew I had to get out of the house or I'd sit there and stew and decided the best course of action would be to head out to one of two bars in town to try my luck at finding a slumpbuster for my slumpbuster.

On the way I ran into a kid named Davey who was friends with Tommy's brother Andy. As we walked along together Davey informed me that he had a half ounce of some killer hydro and encouraged me to come over to Andy & Tommy's place with him. "Fuck it, why not." I said, and it was decided.

On the way Davey asked if I could buy him a 40, and I obliged since he was willing to share his pot. I got another tallboy of St. Ides for myself and had finished the can as we walked the six blocks between the store and Tommy's place.

Now, I'm not a big guy, but I can definitely hold my own when it comes to alcohol. I was buzzing pretty good, but was still in fighting shape when we arrived at the house. Much to my delight, Tom's sister Donna had whipped up a batch of her signature jungle juice and the whole crew was getting bent. I had intended on jungle love and figured that jungle juice would be a suitable substitute. I took the cup from Donna's outstretched hand and took a long pull of the potent concoction.

"Damn Donna," I said, surprised I had slurred a bit. Then I complimented her efforts in the standard North Highlands manner of praise. "Good shit!" I said.

The next thing I knew I was waking up in Tommy's darkened room. I was laying on his couch in a puddle of my own drool. I wiped it away and wondered how I had ended up there. Outside I heard an explosion and saw a flash of light through the curtains and realized that everyone else must be outside, drunk as fuck, playing with fireworks. It sounded like fun but I was feeling too groggy to get up and join them right then.

I looked over to Tommy's bed and was surprised to see Kelly lying there sound asleep. Shit, she must've passed out too.

I gave myself the once over to make sure I hadn't inadvertently injured myself in a drunken stupor. Assured that I had not I stood and attempted to walk out but got hit with a mean case of the spins and laid down weakly on Tom's bed about a foot or so from Kelly to make another attempt at recovery.

I stretched my arms over my head and yawned massively as I tried to shake the funk off of me. When I brought my hands down however my right happened to land on Kelly's sleeping form.

Her body felt great. Warm and soft, my hand continued to wander down her torso until it landed square on her ass. I absently stroked at her ass allowing the wonderful contact to override the groggy, drunken feelings I was trying to shake off. I squeezed her cheek a couple of times and then ran my middle finger up and down her asscrack for good measure before greedily trying to palm both cheeks at the same time.

As I sit here writing this, I still can't believe that I had gotten that bold. Donna's jungle juice must have still had hold of me. I never was able to handle 151 too well. That shit is my kryptonite.

I never considered any of this that night though. All that was on my mind was that I was enjoying this and didn't want to stop. Somehow my oversexed mind helped me to rationalize the fact that I was fondling this unconscious young woman without her knowledge or consent. I told myself that she would be cool with it since we did this all the time anyways. She wanted me, she'd said so. I wanted her, and I'd said so. Why play games. Let's just do this.

I had begun stroking lower and was rubbing her pussy through the tight cloth shorts she had on. They were a pair of red low rise hip huggers that I had seen her wear before. Like anything she wore, they turned me on immensely.

As I continued to touch her and she continued to sleep soundly I began to grow emboldened. I sat up and returned to stroking her ass and lower back. A bright flash and loud pop outside pulled my attention away from her and when I looked back my hand had landed on her waistband. I stared at that strip of material. That line of demarcation between her public and private self where the gentle tan of her skin met the bright red of her garment. I thought lustfully about the treasures which awaited the daring adventurer bold enough to venture in.

I watched with rapt fascination as my fingers began slowly to navigate that border between the acceptable and the unacceptable, between flirtation and violation, not believing it was my hand, or my will causing it to go there.

My eyes traced back up the curve of her spine and settled on her face which was turned toward me. The peaceful expression on her slumbering countenance told me she dead to the world and undisturbed by my trespassing fingers. Her mouth was slightly agape and I looked at the pink inner spaces of her lovely mouth longingly.

I inched further in, all the time going as slowly and steadily as my quaking, drunken hands could manage so I was sure not to wake her. The feeling was electric when first I realized my fingers had made contact with her superb backside. Next thing I knew my palm was cupping her naked ass. I sat that way for a few minutes just enjoying the way her skin felt against mine. Then, I squeezed it to obtain a full measure of satisfaction, and drew a deep breath to steady my resolve.

My fingers began to edge to the right, creeping over her asscrack. I paused and took another deep breath. When my middle digit was over that equator which divided the two hemispheres of her otherworldly ass, I felt compelled to sink it in between her cheeks. Slowly and steadily it cut through her buttery flesh until the tight fabric of her shorts would allow it to go no further. With the very tip of my finger I could feel the warm and inviting cinnamon ring which was her asshole.

My cock was straining painfully against my Hilfiger jeans and I slowed my roll for a second while I considered taking it out. I was beginning to wake up a bit now and all of a sudden the faint voice of my conscience could be heard urging me to quit while I was ahead. But, the voice was small and almost unintelligible as though heard from underwater or in a wind tunnel. It was easy to shove aside.

I pumped my rod a couple of times through my baggy denims before wrangling the zipper down with one hand because I was unwilling to remove the other from where it rested between Kelly's pert buns. A few seconds spent foraging found my cock free of its confines and getting its first ever look around Tommy's bedroom. I gripped it and gave it a few slow strokes, up past the head, and slowly back down to the base. I could hardly believe I was here sat in Tommy's room fondling Kelly's wonderful ass while I stroked my cock, but it was definitely happening.

"Oh fuck yeah..." I moaned aloud as I gave myself another few tugs

I could hear talking outside, well away from Tommy's window, but the fireworks had ceased over the last few minutes. Some primal part of brain, certainly the one which had taken over at this point warned me to be a watchful hunter and guard my prey from the dogs who could come crashing through the door at any moment to spoil my feast.

I looked back down at her, my eyes focusing once again on her soft and sweet mouth. I desired it. I laid down on my back again, to be closer to her lovely face, of course never removing my hand from where it was.

In this position, I could hear her breathing lightly as air escaped her open mouth. My eyes traced the curves of her lips dozens of times until I was dizzy. It occurred to me that my naked dick was not more than a couple of feet from her open mouth. I thought back to the literally hundreds of times I had masturbated myself to a thick and creamy cum imagining Kelly fellating me. I realized then that this was the closest I had ever come, perhaps would ever come to having that dream come true. I laid there stroking myself, groping this sleeping girl, and listening cautiously for sounds to indicate that someone might be coming.

As the blood had long since rushed to my little head, my big one was not thinking so clearly, and I began to flirt with the idea of perhaps making that dream of marrying my dick to Kelly's mouth a reality. The self-reprimand I so desperately needed to prevent me from crossing that line never came, if indeed major lines had not already been crossed. I had to agree with myself that they had, and that only seemed to help in convincing me that I was too far committed to back out now. Instead, as I laid there staring into her closed eyes, alternating between them and her plush lips, I only considered the logistics of such a maneuver.

Surely she'd wake up, I reasoned. If not when I attempt to crawl up near her head than definitely at the rude intrusion of a cock into her mouth. She was only sleeping, she wasn't in a fuckin coma. Yep, I had to admit to my booze addled brain that her waking up would probably be the worst thing that could happen. That may cause her sound the alarm which would most likely result in me being beaten to death or worse by the half dozen or so of her close friends who were just outside. I never once considered the psychological trauma I could cause her if she woke up to such as scene. Damn, what an asshole I was.

But as the idea stewed. It began to grip me and soon I knew that I was going to do it. .

I removed my hand from Kelly's little red shorts and brought it up to my nose to inhale any lingering scent from her ass where my finger had now been for several minutes. To be honest, I was hoping for a bit of body odor. To smell that dank essence that made her a woman. To smell that bit of buttfunk which would make her human. Again though Kelly was in a class all her own. My hand smelt as clean and inviting as freshly washed linens. I drank it in.

Rolling over onto my side I placed the fragrant hand under my head so I could continue to enjoy her scent and brought the other towards her face. With my pointer finger, I gently traced around her lips amazed at their tenderness. It was in those few quiet moments that I subconsciously resolved to mouthfuck this sleeping beauty regardless of the consequences.

The next thing I knew my pants were around my ankles and my knees were around her head. I didn't know how I got into that position let alone how I did it so deftly to avoid waking her. What I did know however was that my raging boner was within inches of her open kisser and I could feel her warm breath on it.

I had hold of my johnson by the base and slowly, cautiously almost lowered the head until it smooched upon the corner of her mouth overlapping onto her cheek a bit. Realizing I had misgauged the length of my dong I scooted my knees back and dove down for another pass.

The swollen, sensitive head of my cock was now lodged between her silken lips and I sat there, for a good while, head back, mouth hanging open delighting in the amazing sensation.

My mind still screamed for more though and soon I proceeded with penetrating her mouth. I began to slip the head into her mouth in a slow and gentle manner, careful not to wake her up. As my dick continued in it frowned her mouth open ever wider. The wider her mouth opened, the further I allowed myself in. About an inch or so from my base, she made a slight gagging sound and I pulled back a bit, but not all the way out, freezing in terror.

It had to be about a minute I sat there, unsure what to do, listening cautiously for a response from her or chatter from the others. The situation was tense to be sure but I still could not get enough of seeing my dick in her mouth nonetheless. Still, I decided that face fucking her was probably a bad idea as I could easily go overboard and may get caught for it.

I instead decided to gingerly stroke my cock while allowing my head to be pampered by her soft and supple tongue and wet warm mouth. I figured, worst case scenario this would let me do my sordid deed without waking her, at best that I could cum across her tongue depositing my load deep into her mouth (perhaps directly down her throat), with her never noticing a thing.

My pleasure quickly built to the point where I figured I wouldn't last long, but just as soon, the copious amounts of alcohol I had consumed caused me to plateau. I won't call it whisky dick, since I was hard as obsidian but I certainly couldn't seem to cum either. Maybe it was whisky dick...

Regardless, I realized I hadn't heard fireworks in some time and even the talking had died down. I began to worry that the others may return soon and catch me in this compromising position. Worse still that I may not be able to finish and it would all be for nothing. I cursed Donna and her damned jungle juice for doing this to me, for hampering my virility and my judgement.

"I oughtta cum in her mouth. Bitch" I said in a low grunt to no one but myself and the snoozing young woman I was effectively molesting.

I had never thought about Donna in sexual way before that night though. Not because she was unattractive, but for some reason I just hadn't. However, in that moment I allowed myself the mental picture of my hand tightly gripping Donna's bouncy brunette curls as I fucked my dick into her assumedly repentant mouth.

With that image in my mind I felt my seed begin to boil up out of my balls and enter the pressure chamber.

"Ain't that a bitch...?" I thought with a small laugh as an immense irony dawned on me. That irony of course being that I had wanted Kelly so badly, that I had betrayed her trust to have my way with her. And then was only able to cum by thinking of someone else I had never considered a potential mate before. Men truly are dogs.

Irony or no, my body didn't know the difference and my mind had ceased to care. Mission control gave permission to blast off and then went offline. My next memory was of racing down colored trails of light as a chorus of angels sang blissful hymns and my seed coursed through my penis and into Kelly's sleeping mouth. I must have unloaded at least four hearty salvos of spunk before a sharp cough issued from Kelly's mouth. "Oh shit," I thought even as shot number five impacted her tonsils.

I rapidly pulled my dick out of her mouth and the sensation must have roused her. She began to stir and coughed loudly, ejecting some of my spunk from her mouth, before she swallowed the rest and then resumed coughing as she began to wake.

I jumped off the bed and had my pants up and fastened with the quickness. Kelly had quit coughing as I reached the door, and as I closed it behind me I heard her stutter out "g...g...Geee?" before eliciting a helpless moan. That was the last I heard though.

I didn't run into anyone exiting the house. Ted and Dutch were passed out per their usual and none of "the crew" seemed to be about. I exited the house and saw a group of people I guessed to be them down at the end of the block. They were grouped around two cars with flashing lights which I could only guess were cops who had come about the fireworks. I didn't want to get involved in that mix and exited stage left eager to get home, my mind a buzz with the reality of what I had just done.

---

I don't remember getting home that night, I only know that did and realized I was in my own bed, it was morning, and I heard a thumping sound. The thumping sound a couple more times in rapid succession. I realized someone was at the door.

Stumbling out of bed I did my best to shake off the sleep and the hangover which was my usual morning routine. Two more knocks landed on the door and I hollered out to whoever it ws to hold on a second. I took a deep breath and rubbed my eyes before looking down to ensure I was properly clothed for answering the door. Seeing that I was still clad in a t-shirt and boxers I ambled towards the door on weary legs feeling like crap and wondering why the hell someone had come to bug me this early.

I threw open the door about to give somebody holy hell but my breath stopped when I saw Kelly standing there. On her face was a look I had never seen before. Not the bright jovial look that usually played on her face, but a stern, mistrusting look that belied immense pain and confusion. She pushed past me into my living room and turned around crossing her arms across her chest. She stood there staring daggers into me. As I closed the door behind us the reality of what I had done last night came crashing home. "Oh fuck..." I mumbled out loud.

"Oh fuck is right, you asshole" Kelly screamed at me breaking into tears. "I know what you did you sick fuck."

She sobbed and said "son of a bitch..." in a low voice before beginning to cry openly.

I've heard a saying which goes "In the light of day, it's easy to see the light," and there on that bright morning I saw the hurt I had caused my friend. The trust I had betrayed which could never be forgotten if indeed it could ever even be forgiven. Which also seemed unlikely given her present demeanor.

"Oh my God, Kelly, I'm so sorry..." I managed as I became overwhelmed by emotion myself. I quickly closed the distance between us and enveloped her in a bear hug as I began to beg her forgiveness. Her arms were pinned beneath mine still preventing any closer contact but she did not make any sort of move to avoid my embrace or to extricate herself from it at that point.

"Please Kell, please don't be mad at me..." I groveled "I...I just don't know what came over me. You were so beautiful, and I had to have you.....and..."

Truien
Truien
68 Followers
12