Wayward Youth: Lust in the Hood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire time I was fighting a losing battle in my mind to will my cock back to sleep as her ministrations continued. As my cock inflated it began to become clenched between her asscheeks on each down thrust. The sensations passing between our thin layers of clothing told me she was not wearing panties, and this only served to make me more erect. Within a matter of seconds my johnson was raised up higher and prouder than a revolutionary's right fist. I gave up trying to differentiate right from wrong and settled into the blissful feeling of grinding my hard dick into the homie's little sister's butt.

The entire time this was happening, Kelly was standing there in front of us smiling sweetly. I made and held eye contact with her for a time trying to gauge what she was thinking. Could she tell from the look of joy on our faces that we were less dancing and more dry humping each other or were we playing it cool and she was just trying to get the technique down? I never got to find out.

The song had just entered its third verse when Kelly piped up "Okay...I think I got this. Maybe I just needed to watch you do it on a guy." With that she moved Melanie gently aside and assumed her place in front of me. I couldn't believe this was happening. Kelly was about to twerk on me. All of a sudden it was like a fog had lifted and my life took on new meaning. I had an epiphany, if you will, one so profound that I can barely recall its true meaning, only that there was one and for a fleeting moment I had grasped it.

All was right with the world until she dropped her hips and really backed her ass into me. That was when she felt my rock hard tool in her sexy crevasse. I was looking ahead into the mirror on the closet door and saw her gasp when it happened and then begin to blush as she realized what she had come in contact with. To her credit, she never stopped dancing though.

Melanie for her part was grinning like a Cheshire Cat because she already knew what was up. Pun fully intended.

She was biting at the pointer finger of one hand and the other was laying against her chest idly stroking the edge of her breast. It seemed she enjoyed watching us, and I have to say that I wasn't surprised to find out that she had voyeuristic tendencies.

I placed my hands on Kelly's hips and pulled her closer into me. She exhaled deeply, closed her eyes and straightened up against my chest as Melanie had done minutes earlier. Her motions slowed to a gentle grind and I placed my head against hers with my lips touching the back of her neck.

I pursed my lips and was about to apply a gentle kiss there when the three of us were shaken from our horny reverie by the sound of a big block engine pulling up in the driveway which could only mean that DC had just arrived in is Hemi powered Dodge Charger.

Kelly and I leaped apart seeming to land in separate corners of the room and Melanie scampered away to her own bedroom. By the time DC made his way inside the house and back to where we were, Kelly and I were playing it off like old grifters. She slowly flipping through a book of Tommy's CDs and I pretending to take interest in an outdated copy of Maxim I found under the corner of the bed I was sitting on.

When he walked into the room Kelly was all smiles and bounced into his arms lovingly. I gave a lazy headnod and returned to perusing the magazine. He was never the wiser.

Something had definitely changed between Kelly and I though. I saw it in her eyes as she cast me a shy backward glance when they exited the room. I waited until I heard DC's car pull away and then tipped on out the door without anyone noticing. My head was swimming and I needed some private time to collect my thoughts.

The walk home seemed much longer than the walk over. My weed had worn off, and I was eager to relieve some built up pressure. I needed to in order to free up some blood for my big brain to process what had just taken place.

I arrived home and was stripping off my clothes as I entered. I landed heavily on my bed and sat with my head in my hands for a minute staring at my drooling cock, contemplating my next move.

"Wow...what a day" I said aloud before grabbing my steel rod and getting down to brass tacks. My overactive imagination helped me to conjure up a sordid sex scene involving Mel and Kelly in a heated nude twerk-off contest. Then for a minute Miley Cyrus got in the mix, but I quickly shoved her aside as I recalled the much more vivid tactile stimuli of the girls rubbing their amazing asses all up on my swollen fuckstick.

The twerking portion of the competition soon gave way to a heated battle of the wills between them to see who could make me cum first. Kelly sank to her knees in front of me and began ramming my cock down her throat, gagging as it collided with her uvula. My mind swirled at the imagined sensations she was providing.

Next it was Melanie's turn. She also dropped to her knees but behind me. She grabbed my cock and began to expertly ply the head with a squeezing motion that was driving me fuckin bananas. Then, without warning, she buried her face in my ass and began to tongue my asshole. Call me a freak, but there is something about a chick lickin' your ass that absolutely nothing compares to, and this eager nubile seemed to have it down pat!

As my orgasm built and my stroke rate increased, my mind marshaled my fantasy lovers into a perfect position for the ribbon ceremony at the end of these wild bedroom X-Games we found ourselves involved in. My mind exploded in pleasure and the fantasy slowly faded to black as my spewing jizz rained down on the grateful ladies. I laid there exhausted for a long time and thought about how things would go from here on out. I knew a line had been crossed, but I decided that i was willing to roll the dice and see where it led me. I needed to talk to Kelly and find out if she felt the same way.

-----

I never did though. At least not in any sort of timely fashion. Each time we were together over the next few weeks, there seemed to be a bit of sexual tension and too many people hanging around to properly discuss what we both obviously wanted to. Instead we were relegated to flirtatious albeit cautious staring matches from across the room. She caught me checking her out a couple of times and I'd seen her regarding me when she thought I wasn't looking. All of the body language which in a crowded bar room signifies "Come buy me a drink, then let's go fuck," was passing between us as if we were somehow linked telepathically.

We finally got our chance one day when the two of us were taking walk to the store with Tommy and DC to get some blunt wraps.

As we strolled down the street, an 80's model Cadillac pulled up behind us and honked. It looked like the car Max Julien drove in "The Mack" except it was jet black where Goldy's car was off white. We men had all whipped our heads around in order to be able to quickly ID the occupants and respond if necessary. I relaxed when I saw DC give a head nod to the occupants before he began to approach the driver's side. I didn't recognize any of the three individuals in the car so I stayed put, but Tommy had walked over to the passenger side window and was greeting someone who appeared to be at least a casual acquaintance. Kelly and I contented ourselves with enjoying the beautiful day and exchanging brief smiles as we waited.

Just then DC piped up "Hey G, why don't y'all go ahead to the store man? We bout to ride with these fools and swoop up some more doja (pronounced doe-sha; a NorCal term for the cannabis flower) for later. We'll meet y'all back at the house just get them wraps, Player."

Kelly and I looked at each other and then back at them. She shrugged, I shrugged and that was it. Tommy and DC hoped into the Pimpmobile and it skirted off leaving us there on the sidewalk staring after it.

Once they had bent the corner I dropped my head and exhaled sharply. Time to face the music I guess. I figured if there were any misgivings we could easily laugh it off as a one time thing and go on like nothing ever happened. I looked at Kelly and she was looking at me.

"So...what are you thinking about?" she asked, obviously hoping I would be the one to broach the subject we both clearly wanted to discuss.

"Well......" I stalled, gathering my words "I'm thinkin about that twerk-off you and Melanie had the other day." Instantly my mind recalled not only the actual events but also the XXX, banned-in-conservative-countries round of self-indulgence I had allowed myself afterwards.

Kelly smiled at me coyly and then asked "So who won then? You never did say."

I smiled knowingly at her attempt to fish for a compliment. I figured that since Melanie wasn't here there was no sense hurting Kelly's feelings with honesty that wouldn't count towards anything.

"Well you did...duh!!" I teased.

"Nuh uh.." she countered skeptically. "C'mon, I know Mel is young, but she's a little hottie...AND she does have a mean twerk. Even I won't deny her that."

"True..." I responded playing it cool and not offering anything else at the moment. I knew Kelly would eventually take the bait and bite she did.

"We're still cool right? I mean there's no reason to be weird about it, is there?" She asked with an expression that came across as a concerned plea. "I mean we were just dancing after all." I felt no reason to bring up the sexually charged slamming together of our genitals. It sort of went without saying.

"Naw girl, we're straight" I said. "Don't trip"

"OH GOOD..." Kelly exhaled deeply and broke into a huge smile "I mean, like, I know we've been kinda...flirting...the last few weeks, but I still wasn't sure how you felt. I was hoping you weren't mad at me, or thought I was a slut or a pricktease or something."

"What? Naw..." I reassured her. "Shit, I was there too, and straight up...I liked that shit. I won't lie. You're hella fine dude." Shit, that last sentence was supposed to be more implied than expressed.

"You really think so" she asked in a dazzled voice doing a small pirouette for my amusement.

I stopped and cocked my head giving her a look that implied one of life's few dumb questions had just been asked.

"Yes, Kelly, you're fine as fuck and you know it." I said giving her a conspiratorial smile and belted out a small laugh as I shook my head incredulously. We stood there staring not sure where to take the conversation so in order to avoid things getting awkward I patted her on the rump and said "C'mon let's go...wit yo fine ass."

"Hey..." she giggled slapping at my ass in return "I've got a boyfriend you know."

"Yeah, I know..." I replied cockily as I grabbed her up in a one arm embrace and gently shook her by the shoulder as we both laughed nervously. As arm slid down her midsection and away from her body our hands touched and she snapped up my palm before interlocking her fingers with mine. We walked the rest of the way to the store holding hands completely unconcerned about the implications this decidedly friendly gesture would have in the eyes of beholders who may circulate gossip.

We arrived back at the house with the blunt wraps and a couple of adult beverages to liven things up. The Bay Area rap group RBL Posse, on their hit song "Don't Give Me No Bammer Weed" insist that as meat belongs to a meal so to do marijuana and malt liquor, advice I held as gospel. I had picked up my trademark 40oz of OE and Kelly had opted for a drink with more feminine appeal such as Smirnoff Ice although I can't really recall.

We had both cracked our bottles and taken a few slugs in silence when she said in a quiet voice "I liked it to you know."

"What...twerkin on me?" I asked.

Yeah..." she smiled nervously adding "I've always liked you G. You know that."

"I never knew you liked me ..like that..." I said not truly believing my ears

"Well...I do" she said reiterating her point.

"So....." I paused unsure of what I was asking but definitely wanting to know more about how she felt. "If you weren't with DC you'd want to hook up then?"

"Oh hell yeah!" She responded without a moment's hesitation "You're pretty fine yourself. Do you have any idea how many girls wanna get with you?"

"Naw...how many?" I asked breaking into a shiteating grin.

Kelly laughed audibly, to the point of even snorting a bit, and threw a nearby pillow at me. We took a few more slugs from our bottles before I asked "So, you think Melanie liked it too."

"What do you think?" Kelly replied "She's all up on you every chance she gets. Of course she liked it."

"Did she tell you that? " I inquired.

"You're terrible..." Kelly said laughing and shaking her head at me "but yes, she did tell me she liked it."

I considered this for a moment and casually added "She didn't have no panties on. I could feel it."

Kelly snorted with laughter and rolled her eyes before concurring with my statement by saying "I doubt that girl even OWNS panties...."

I wasn't bold enough to ask if she could confirm that as fact.

Not long after Tommy and DC returned with a tremendous amount of grass and the night took a turn for the status quo.

Over the subsequent weeks Kelly and I would find small ways to flirt with each other to indicate our ongoing interest. It was mostly innocent things such as finding reasons to touch or be near one another. One night I got bold and rubbed her ass, and she let me. I started to do it more regularly, like anytime I knew I wouldn't get caught.

Kelly, it seemed, couldn't bring herself to be as forward as I was, but that still didn't prevent her from "accidentally" touching my ass or cock through my clothing on several occasions.

One time while I was over watching Braveheart with Ted and Dutch I got up to use the bathroom and happened to walk in on Kelly sitting on the toilet. I froze like a deer in headlights but she waved me in. I looked over my shoulder before closing the door and then locking it.

"You can keep me company while I pee." She said smiling radiantly up at me from her porcelain perch. I was busy enjoying her naked lower curves. The swell of her hips as she sat there on the commode was. I could faintly hear the trickle of her urine into the bowl and for some reason it turned me on. I'd always been repulsed by stuff like that even though I knew some people liked golden showers and whatnot, but for some reason Kelly peeing was indeed a bit of a turn on. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that her naked ass and well-groomed muff were on display to me?

Kelly asked if I could grab her another roll of TP from under the sink. I did so and as I brought it to her looked down between her legs drinking in the site of her light pink pussy lips, what I could see of them anyways. I blushed, she smiled.

After dabbing her pussy dry she stood and pulled up her thong turning her ass to me so i could see what she had been sitting on. I knew from previous experience that it was most definitely a fantastic ass, but my fantasies couldn't prepare me to behold it in person. As an avowed assman, I felt content to ball up my bucketlist and throw it away right then. My life was complete. Father, take me now.

Before I realized what I was doing, my hand had made contact and was cupping her left buttcheek. We stood that way for a second or so before I squeezed and released it. She pulled up her pants and moved to wash her hands. Then she kissed my cheek on her way out. I stayed in there several minutes more reeling from what had just happened. I missed my favorite part of Braveheart when King Edward throws his son's lover out the window. Oh well, it was worth it.

Aside from the usual touching and flirting nothing else happened between Kelly and I until that fateful night when everything changed between us forever.

12