We Are All Together Ch. 05

Story Info
Young brother shaves his elderly Aunt's head and pussy.
1.4k words
4.16
40.6k
21
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter: 5: The Past; Shaving experience.

She asked Joy one day to shave her pussy and armpits.

He said, he liked her hairy but she said, she wants to try once. She was already two-months pregnant. He rubs his hand on her belly; it has not yet started to reveal the bumps. Her husband knows that she is pregnant and asked her to evacuate. Being a mother at this age is embarrassing, he thinks. But she was determined to be a mother again. She told him, being a mother means their love and marriage to revive from the cold stores.

She laughs when she says all these to her lover, Joy. He deserves a prize, to be the father of her son. He has made a real woman out of her. She was like a ghost before. He made her alive, alive in sex and in every way. She cannot stop loving Joy. She cannot dream losing him.

She begged him to shave her. He said, "Mira, I love you hairy. I love the bush and the hairy thighs of my beloved woman, and love her all hairy."

"I know, but I really need it once. The hairy feelings are making me dim, and I want a change. My husband is desperate too. And I am sure; you will love the bald look. Even my husband wants all my pubic hairs and my head clean once."

"Bald? You mean bald head?"

"Yes! Head! Won't you want your lovely Mira bald? Believe me; I will gladly bow my head for a shave. You know, my husband loves it also."

"Are you sure? You want a clean shave from top to toe?"

"I'm more than sure. Come on, do it for our illicit sex affair and our forthcoming child."

Mira was excited. She never dreamt of emerging a pure slut. Shaving bald is going to make out a slut out of her. She was in perspiration but the idea did not make Joy happy. But Mira was more than eager. They made love the whole afternoon and she was still ready for the shave. He promised it for the other day.

He thought, as the day will pass, she will dismiss the idea of shaving bald. May be she will come to him for an armpit and pussy shave only. But she was really mad, mad for turning to be a slut.

As her husband left for office and her son was sent to school, she prepared herself. Joy's parents were out as usual. She came with the shaving box of her husband. Smiling, she said, her husband accepted the idea of shaving herself bald, and the idea made them so horny that they fucked twice at night and she came greatly as he satisfied her making her climax easy and huge.

She kissed him wet and deep and he caressed her body wrapped under sari and sleeveless blouse. He kissed her armpits deep, inhaling the sweaty bushes, licking them like an animal. She was moaning. He urged her to position herself as a bitch on the floor which she did immediately and he tugged her sari from her back, making his way.

He fucked her from the back, brushing her thick pubic and rubbing her clit. She came twice and he came in her. As she stood up, he saw, his sticky juice was running down her legs. He heaved deep and prepared to shave her.

She held out a straight razor out of the shaving box and gave it to him. He asked, "Don't you want to cut it short first?"

"What? The hair? No. Just apply some water on the scalp and shave."

"It may tingle. It will burn. You women do not shave head ever and do not know."

"And I don't want to know it. Oh, Joy! My darling, please start. I am dying for it."

He asked her to sit on the stool and went to the bathroom to bring a bucket of water. He took a towel and wrapped around her neck. He took some water and sprinkled over her head. He brushed her hair with fingers to make the roots of hair wet.

He did it for many times and when he felt her hair was ready, parted the whole hair into two parts right from the middle. He tied the two knots tightly over her ears. She bent her head down and said, "Just do it, Joy. I'm so excited to get a total head shave! Oh my God, shave me bald, make me your whore."

He opened the razor, put the new blade into it and made the first scrape on the parting of her hair. She shivered. He made the first pass of the razor and about an inch of her head was bald. He made another pass slowly.

She then bent her head so that he can shave her.

At the back of the head he began to scrape down the sharp razor. The wet turfs of hair began to remove. He could see her white scalp.

He shaved the back of her head and lifted her head. Then he began to shave the front. The temple, the forehead, the nape to the ears was shaved soon.

He was feeling hot while shaving her. His penis was getting hard again. He tried to concentrate on his shaving, else she would bleed.

The one part of hair-bun fell down on her lap. She screamed in joy. "Oh my god! I can't believe it! Oh! I did it Joy. I am so happy that I did it. I'll keep the two hair buns as a gift. They are more than precious."

Then he did the same to the other part. When he saw her bald head, white as paper, he felt sad. He shaved the side buns behind the ears, cleaned her neck on the back thoroughly.

After the shave, he applied shaving foam on her bald scalp and cross- shaved her head to make it smooth. She was happy. He dried her head and applied baby oil to avoid the burning itches.

When it was over, she raised her hand and told; "Wouldn't you shave my armpits and pussy, darling?"

He took water and applied on her armpit bush. Then the razor was applied and with two sharp blows, her bushy armpits turned to be bald. He shaved it twice and turned to the other. She stood after this and kissed him on his lips.

He removed the towel and embraced her. They kissed and she urged him to fuck her then and there.

He was ready as always. He made her bent upon the table and she raised her sari onto her waist. He took her from behind and fucked her in doggy-style. He came on her crotch, making her thick jungle of black pubic sticky. He came on her bald scalp also. It made her horny again. She said to shave her pussy now!

She opened the sari and the petticoat and spread her legs sitting on the edge of the stool. He took the razor, stroked on the pubic below her naval and the thick turf began to remove. He cleaned the thickness carefully, parted her legs for the better access of her inner thighs.

She co-operated fully. He shaved her inner thighs and the inner lips holding them parted. She was enjoying it. As the shave was over, he shaved her legs and arms also. And they made love again.

The days were passing on so and so. And then was the result was published, he was admitted in the medical college. She was happy and sad as well. They made love at the open terrace the night before he departed for Jalpiaguri. It was fun.

Now when he looks at her sisters, he feels lonely. His beautiful, sexy sisters roam around; their boobs and buts attract him.

Till the day he thought highly of his sisters. But now, he feels attracted sexually more and more. Keya is his first target. He begins to plan how to seduce her. He heard the sisters discussing about his penis. He will take a chance.

His preparation begins with messing around the porn magazines and choti books on his bed what Keya regularly cleans and keeps in order. He noticed one or two books were missing and a change in his sister's attitude. She was falling prey.