We Are All Together Ch. 16

Story Info
Third one succumbs.
3.8k words
4.36
13.3k
6
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter: 16: Tempting her; taking her.

Joy and Priya came back and found their elder sister gone to their home to Burdwan. Keya had informed Joy how she was making her holiday with her father when their mother still out. For the three days, she made her father feel younger again enjoying their fucking time all around.

Her holiday ended and she came back with the satisfaction of fucking her father. Joy and Priya were living in heavens and with Keya their life was again full. Still there was a tension what if Shreya resists. She is always in nuts with Joy. Though she agreed with Keya and Shreya to make Joy their sex partner, she must have forgotten as she had to go out for the college excursion for almost a month.

Keya planned, they will not make any trap for Shreya. They will just pretend nothing is unusual among them as she and Priya will roam around in the house as Joy's wife with all the marks of marriage. Shreya's phone aroused a tension between the elder sisters. Joy was not informed about the arrival of Shreya or their plan of tempting her.

Shreya entered the house like a storm and found Keya in the kitchen and hugged her tightly, shouting at her excitement.

"OH, didi, didi, didi, how exciting the tour was, how can I tell?"

Keya kissed her cheeks and winked at her.

"You know, the whole team was making a hell of the journey and the excursion. Our teachers had to scold us sometimes. And the boys, how can I tell, they are so mischievous, they used to stroll around our rooms, and I caught one even peeping the girls' toilet when one of our friend was in there. Can you imagine, that boy even fucked her the other day!"

"Was he the only boy to fuck that girl?" Keya was preparing the dinner for them and she had to give ear to her little sister. She was in her usual nightie and was not ready to dress as the bride.

"Oh no, they were not the only love birds there, we found almost all there making the trip memorable. Even two girls used to see our young Doctor Basu regularly. And you know, he is so fond of the young girls, he almost fucked them every day together."

"And what did my little angel sister do during the tour?" Keya touched her chin lovingly.

"Oh, come on didi. Boys are afraid of me. They think I'm such a tight-ass wolf in panties that they will hardly sneak around me. Some of them were stealing a look around when we were on the sea beach, and I was the boldest to wear a well designed and well fit bikini, but none came around. Once Dr.Basu came and kissed me."

"Did he? Oh my God! You must go forward with that man, Shreya." Keya seemed to look surprised though she was not.

Shreya heaved a sigh, "No, no, didi, don't jump to a conclusion. He just kissed me on the lips, and his two girls almost snatched him deep into the sea."

"You seem disappointed. Don't you, my angel?"

Shreya could hardly stop her tears. She threw her in the arms of her elder sister and between her sobs, she was lamenting, "Didi, nobody loves me. Do I look so ugly? Don't I have an attractive figure? Are not these boobs in good shape? Are not my slander waist and my round ass are enough to excite a man?"

Keya tried to console her. To be true, Shreya possesses everything that a girl would die for. She is fair, slim with an hourglass figure with 32-28-36 status. Only she is stout or bold not to flirt like a beautiful girl. She likes her hair short bobs and wears jeans and tees around. But that does not make a girl like her beauty unattractive.

She whispered, "Does my angel die for a man now?"

Shreya stopped crying and looked not interested. "Leave it, didi. It's not everybody's luck. I've to wait till the fortune shines."

"And since when my bold angel began to rely on destiny? Don't forget girls make their own destiny. They chose their man. I bet you can get a man of dream if you wish soon."

"Don't now say that you are fucking Joy." Shreya was not aware when she said this.

"Are you joking, Shreya?"

"Oh, no, not that, didi. Are you really... um... fucking your own younger brother? I'm not to believe."

"Why not? My mother fucked her own father and gave birth to me and Priya even after marrying our father, and I myself fucked my own father. Then why should I relent if I fuck my younger brother or marry her when he is my half brother. Oh, come on Shreya, it is our family tradition. I'll give birth to the babies of my father and my brother and I'm determined to. It's predestined. Don't take it much on your mind."

Shreya could hardly believe her ears about the secret of their family.

She felt her throat go dry and felt Priya crawling into the kitchen. She had just come out of her bath and now is dressed in a red bordered white sari with bangles. Her hair is casually placed on her shoulder and to Shreya's surprise she was not wearing a blouse or bra.

"Oh, Shreya is back. I did not hear you coming."

She came and hugged her younger sister and kissed her on cheeks. Shreya kissed her back and noticed the red mark on her forehead, the mark of a married woman.

"Are you married, didi?"

"Oh! Hell yes! I'm the second wife to Joy, after our loving elder sister."

"How can you? Oh my god! How can you two elders fuck a little boy like Joy? Don't you think it's wrong?"

"Wrong?" Asked Keya. "And whom are you calling little boy? Do you know, he is 18 and he has made Mira aunty pregnant before he came here? "

Shreya's jaws parted as he came to know the truth. One after another, this evening, she is facing some secrets. But she will not let her brother fuck her. How can she let him? No. she will not.

She headed towards her room and sat on the bed. First, she changed her clothes and put on a nightie. She poured a glass of water but then changed her mind and opened the fridge and poured a peg of Whisky. She gulfed it at once and then went to the bathroom.

*********

Over there, the two sisters went gloom to hear the disapproval of their youngest sister. Shreya gathered her clothes and headed towards the bathroom. She was unconscious when she entered and locked the bath or put off her nightie. As she turned, she faced Joy under the shower. He turned and their eyes met. She forgot to say anything as her eyes were fixed on the huge tool Joy was trying to hide. Oh my God. He is huge. Never in her life before she has seen a real penis so close to hand. Her experience of the porno films tell her that Joy had a real nice size any woman would like to have.

"You! You brute! You were waiting to fuck me here?" She was stark naked before her brother.

Joy lost his words. He swore that he did not know anything about her coming and it was his habit not to lock the door. Shreya knew that. She was still gazing at the huge pole that was facing her and trembling a little. She advanced and touched his cheeks.

Her eyes still on his cock, she said, "So, this is the tool that my two sisters are fancying around."

She gathered her courage and kissed on his cheeks. Joy stood there still as he felt the situation was making her bent to be convinced. She touched his tool and shivered. Joy told, "Want to hold me, didi?"

Shreya nodded. She wondered what was happening to her. Silently she went one step forward. The tool was so ners.She wrapped her tiny fist around his girth.

"Oh, Joy, you're so biggg ..." she cooed. "Didi told me you were, but she didn't warn me about this monster. You're a lot bigger."

She held her brother's pulsating prick, pressing her body closer. Then she offered him her beautiful lips to kiss what he eagerly accepted. Their lips parted, tongues gave way to each other and he kissed her while her thumb flicked across his pee slit, teasing him more. He could feel the seed roiling in his balls.

Then she took Joy's arm just above the wrist and slid it hand down her smooth lower belly, so taut it still curved in towards her womb.His fingers went down the sloping and soon landed on her bushes she must have not clipped for the last tour. Touching her there, Joy registered that she was equipped with lots of pubic hair she does not shave like Priya before she guided his hands to her swollen labia, and forced the tip of his longest digit in between.

"Do you know, brother, that's as far inside my cunt as anything has ever been? I've never even used anything there."

"Not even a candle?"

She tied one hand around his neck and hauled him closer, while her free hand tested the readiness of her brother's cock. Joy was rock hard and ready. He cupped her ass cheeks, lift her onto his cock level as his cock was between her legs now, which she felt was brushing her outer labia. She was shivering.

"Mmmm ... I'd say that you're not a good boy to tease your sister. We three sisters decided to fuck you to stay together and here you are, fucking the other two leaving me?" she sighed as her lips caressed Joy's other ear.

Joy was brushing his fingers over the crack and felt the moist lips were swollen. They were ready to receive a strong tool he put the tip of his finger and pushed slightly when Shreya protested, "Don't finger fuck me. I want this nice fat hard cock to be the first thing inside of me. I want to bleed for you. I want to feel pain with your tool."

Joy was happy to hear and he touched her erect clit with his finger. What he was doing to her clit was a new experience. She sighed and tossed her head back as Joy instinctively twirled her love bud in a circular motion. Even in the wetness of the hot tub, Joy could feel her flow coating his finger.

Joy ran a second finger along the edge of her lower lips, which opened wide in response, just begging him to enter that passageway to heaven. Following another soft moan, she bit down on the point of Joy's shoulder. A shudder ran through her body as her abdomen pulsed tightly, instinctively trying to suck his finger deep inside while she had a tiny orgasm. If Joy didn't get his huge cock into her cunt soon, his thumb would be doing the deflowering. Joy's last few scruples had flowed away with her gushing.

"Ohhh Joy... what are you doing to me? I've never thought sex can be so exciting."

"Nor did me either. To tell you the truth, sex in the bathroom is more exciting when others are around wondering what the two might have been doing there."

Shreya blushed incongruously. She could figure what her elder sisters were thinking. They must think her hypocrite to object about having sex with her brother openly and enjoying it secretly.

Joy instinctively removed that finger, and ran his hand up her abdomen, lightly cupping the underside of one of her tits. He softly kneaded her flesh as she moaned. Then he concentrated on her boobs. His thumb was stroking her nipple. Shreya's back curled, pressing her belly against her brother's rigidity.

Shreya moaned, laying her head on her brother's shoulder as she ground her pelvis against his abdomen while her brother caressed both breasts. She has now crossed the line. She is determined to go further and Joy was ever ready to accept her, to fuck this angel, to pop her cherry.

She whispered, "Don't tease me more, Joy. Just do me NOW."

"Don't you want me to taste you? Don't you think, the first time should be something to remember?"

"I wish. But not here in the bathroom. We have not much space and time here."

"Would you mind, if I carry you to the room of worship?"

"I'd love to be carried."

He took his sister in his arms and lifted her. She helped him opening the bathroom door and in shame, she hid her face in his broad muscular hairy chest. Her hands were around his neck as he was holding her one hand under her knees and the other on her back.

He walked past the dining room where Keya and Priya were sipping their tea. They winked at their brother as he carried the angel to the room of worship. The room was regularly used as before going to Hospital, Keya lets her brother sit on and she herself straddles him tugging up her sari or skirt taking him in her ready to be fucked pussy. There was a mattress rolled which Joy spread and let Shreya lay.

Shreya felt shame to reveal her nakedness before her brother. She tried to hide her pussy. Joy sat between her legs and holding her ankles, he spread her. Now she was open before him, her hairy pussy all showing the glitters of her own juice flowing, her white legs covered with oh so thick hairs making the thighs rough, and her abdomen, not properly maintained. She blushed as Joy lowered his mouth and began to eat her.

"Oh my God, Joy! Don't you dare to tease me anymore? I can't tolerate anymore."

He brushed his palm on her open lips and then kissed there. She shivered with the first ever touch of a man there. Joy started to lick her crack. She opened her legs more to give him way as she sensed juice was running down her pussy.

She clutched his hair and pulled him to her face. Their lips met again as he spread himself on her. She held him tighter. She does not know how to receive a man. He laughed in his mind and whispered in her ears, "Please open your legs, didi. Let me take my position."

She wondered what on earth a fool she did not know how to make way for her man to enter her. She shyly opened her legs still kissing his neck, ears and holding him closer. He stood up, parting her legs wider and lowering himself between her parting legs. She closed her eyes and her hands over her face.

"Didi, don't you want to see your cherry pop? It's an experience of lifetime."

She opened her eyes and watched the huge tool shivering. She felt tensed. And then he lowered his hips, his legs under hers as he was standing on his knees. He touched her outer labia and she moaned, "Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Joy pulled back; ready to finally pop her cherry. He was thinking how it will be when she will feel the pain, and how she might yell more from that than she had so far from pent up passion. Joy lowered his hips and pushed forward, the head of his cock piercing her petals. Shreya's body reacted tensed. Joy heard her gasp as she opened her lips.

He then pushed slightly. She muffled her soft moan and felt someone put hand on her head. She opened her eyes and saw Keya and Priya by her side. She felt more ashamed. But there was no way to go back. She tried to smile wryly as tension growing in her. She felt the fat thing pressed in her love hole and Joy was pushing it.

"Then, my little angel has come to this far alone. Did she like it, I mean the tool of our man?" Keya kissed on her forehead. Shreya smiled.

"Don't get tensed. Just relax your muscles there. It's not going to hurt too much." Priya was busy kneading her boobs. Keya kissed one of her nipples and Shreya shivered. Her mind was flattering and Joy was ready for this moment. He shoved the tool deeper pushing a little. She was leaking a lot. Her wetness enabled her own deflowering, Joy's shaft gliding effortlessly inside her pussy. The tip parted her hymen smoothly, the membrane as moist as the rest of her, stretching and breaking in a single instant.

Shreya almost screamed in pain, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... take it out, ohhhhhh... take it out, you brute..."

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry." Joy panted but he did not come out of his sister. Shreya was on fire. She felt her pussy walls tingling and burning as the hot hard cock shoved in. she tried to relax, her breathing was quicker.

Shreya wanted to burst in cry but the kiss of her elder sister was so soothing that she began to forget the pain. She felt something running down her pussy and her inner thighs were flowing. It must have been the blood of her cherry. She felt her head blank as the idea of no more being a virgin struck her.

But there were her two sisters, kissing and fondling her lips and nipples that she forgot all the pain. Her body was turning hotter again and she felt the cock in her pussy has started to move slowly. She spread her legs wider and her legs tangled his waist, her hills dug in his ass.

Soon he got the rhythm. He was so lucky to pop two cherries at a row and making her two elder sisters his fucking slut, that he became ecstatic. He began to push and pull carefully not paining her. She was trying hard to enjoy and after some strokes more, as she found her clit was touched and being shaken by one of her elder sisters, she began to moan.

She moaned in appreciation, obviously discovering the increased pleasure these movements brought to fucking. Soon, she was twisting her own loins matching Joy's strokes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... this is sooooooooooooooooooo good, Joy. Fuck me harder..." Shreya began to moan as she felt a tension building deep in her belly. Her body was tensed, the strong clamping around her brother's cock indicating a full and memorable orgasm. She held like that for several beats, and then relaxed; lying back on the mattress, just slowly working her abs, acknowledging that Joy's hardness was still deep inside her womb.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my God! I have never come so hard before. This is unbelievable."

Keya kissed on her youngest sister's forehead lovingly and told, "Don't come to a conclusion, baby. He has much more to make you feel. And I'm sure you'll start squirting like us after a few more strokes."

Shreya could not believe her ears as her sister encouraged her to squirt. She thought this only happens in pornographies. She tried to make room for her brother go deeper into her as she raised her ass to meet his strokes.

Now, Joy has got the full rhythm. The tightness of her muscles is relaxed, her first orgasm made the pussy walls lubricated enough to go in and come out. And she has begun to moan. Her muffled soft moans of satisfaction encouraged him. Her gasps matched the same rhythm that Joy slid his enormous cock in and out of her body. Every time he entered her, she would gasp again. Her firm tits waved back and forth across her chest in a hypnotic manner. Seeing them jiggle and shake only made Joy want to ravish her harder. Beads of sweat began to form around her face and nose.

"Oh... Joy, fuck me, and fuck me hard. Make me your slut like my sisters. Don't you dare to leave me fucking a single day after this time? Ohhhhh... fuck me..."

Joy held onto her shoulders and she grabbed his arms while he was ravishing her newly popped cherry. The lust between them was unbelievable. Things only became more intense the longer things lasted. The look on her face showed disbelief. It was like she couldn't believe what she was feeling, and that her own brother with whom she was in nuts always on top of her, ravishing her delicate virgin pussy. And there were her elder sisters, one sucking her tits and the other rubbing her clit. She was on fire.

Her body began to squirm and violently shake during sex. Her sisters had to pin both of her shoulders down with their hands as Joy continued pounding her. Her body continued to shake and struggle. Her face was turning red in a way that neither her sisters had ever seen before. Her eyes continued to show an expression of disbelief. She began to squeeze Joy's arms. Her mouth was wide open and she was taking deep breaths.

"Oh my god!" she cried. "Oh my god! Joy keep on fucking your sister. Its feeling so goooooooooooood... oh... didi, I can't help more. Keep doing it...I'm going to...I'm going to..."

She screamed near the top of her lungs. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ahhhhhhhhhhhh... FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..." And she squirted for the first time in her life. She felt the gush of hot yellow pee bursting up from her pee-hole. It gushed all over Joy while he continued to pound her wet pussy. The look on her face was priceless. Every line on her face was on full display with the different expressions she was making. She squeezed Joy's arms tightly.

She could not believe herself when she squirted. She felt her abdomen still shaking and she felt the orgasm still not subsided. He was still pumping her. Only in the porno films did she see men lasting so longer. And her brother is such a man to last more than she dreamt.

12