We Are All Together Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mummy likes to fuck her son, baby, like my son likes to fuck his sisters. Don't you like mummy, boy?" she murmured as he slowly fed his cock down into the warm depths of her clutching cunt.

"You just tell me what mummy likes. How will I make love to her?" joy smiled down at her as their bellies gently nudged up against each other. "Maa, I'll do whatever you tell me."

"Then make love to me fast. Mummy can hardly wait sona." she goaded at Joy thrusting her hips out from under him. She spread her legs and clutched his hips in love.

Slowly, lovingly Joy has begun to work his big cock in and out of the tight, velvet-lined sheath of her cunt. He wondered how on earth a woman can keep her pussy so tight after giving birth to four children and continually fucking for 29 years.

She was really tighter than Keya or Priya.

Squeezing her thighs against her son, she let his hips rub up against the slippery smoothness of her thighs as Joy began working his huge cock in and out of her. Joy had never imagined that a woman's pussy would be so hot, so tight, and so unbelievably wet. He couldn't believe it was the same pussy that his and all her three sister's big heads had came out through when they were born. And this pussy has given shelter to so many known and unknown men around.

Locking his elbows, Joy stared down at his mother as she looked back up at him with love pouring up out of her sultry, black eyes. Bringing his eyes down, he watched her big tits slowly undulating up and down in rhythm with their slow fucking. The boobs are big and still so erect. The nipples are hard as nuts that he was caressing with his finger tips.

Moving his eyes down further, Joy giddily watched his big cock, glistening wetly with his mother's juices as it slid in and out of her hot pussy. It seemed to him that their bodies were a perfect match, fitting together like pieces of a puzzle.

He gave a long thrust taking his huge pole back to the tip from her pussy and she cried in satisfaction, "Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...maaaa..." she cried loud and spreading her legs wider, she dug her heels down into the mattress and tilted her pussy up, letting her son slide even deeper into the squishy depths of her pussy.

Using her legs, she hunched up at him every time he drove his cock into her, making wet slapping sounds when their bodies met. Still watching the thick, juice-slathered shaft of his cock sliding in and out of the wetness between her legs, Joy bent down and kissed her with passion.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaa... ohhhhhhhhh.. yeah... hold on, baby, hold on... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Assssss... ummmmmmmmmmm... Faster, honey, faster," she mewed out, grabbing Joy by the hips, pushing and pulling on him to make him fuck her faster. "Mummy needs to come. Mummy needs your cum in her pussy. Mummy needs her son's cumin her fucking whore's pussy... ahhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me... fuck me baby... make mummy your randy whore..."

"Make me come...Ma .Make you baby come," Joy grunted out, moving his hips back and forth faster and faster as he drove his huge cock down into the clutching heat of her cunt.

He hammered his cock into her and she thrust herself back up at him to meet his pushups. She groaned and screamed so loud, Joy was always afraid what the neighbors may think. It is afternoon, and all the women of the houses are ready for a chit-chat around, dressed in nightie, they will loiter around the yards of the area and they must not miss the sex moans of a woman here. But he had no way coming back. She had captured him, and he has come so far to return now.

He felt her sharp fingernails dig into his back as she jerked him down into her as deep as he would go.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ai maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Joy... you are so god at fucking... Mummy is so impressed... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... You make me so full sona, you make me so full... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Fuck me hard..." she groaned out as her hips began to quiver and shake. Her muscles straining, she dug in her heels and pushed herself against him as she writhed through her orgasm.

Joy watched her face contort into a mask of agony, drool running out of the corner of her mouth and down her cheek. Eyes rolled back into her head, she grunted softly as she humped her pussy up at him and clutched at his buried prick. He could feel the hot juice spewing out of her pussy as it dripped down onto his froth-covered balls dangling down below him. And he felt her spraying a hot gush of pee. She was shivering in pleasure as she peed.

Finally, with one last choking gasp, she began to soften and give way, easing her butt back down onto the mattress. Withdrawing her claws from his hips, she looked up at him trying to make her eyes refocus.

"That...that...was unbelievable, never like that before...never, ever did I come so fast, sona." she gasped, trying to catch her breath again as another dribble of spit trickled out of the corner of her mouth and ran down her cheek. "Oh Joy, what have you done to mummy? Mummy has already become your needy fucking whore."

"Oh Ma... I love you... I'm so glad I can make you happy now," Joy murmured looking at her. "It makes me feel so good to make you come faster. And I like you squirt. You squirt so much every time. You have peed not just half an hour ago. Oh it's unbelievable."

"I don't recall ever feeling this happy sona. You know, young boys like you make me most pleased. But you have made me so pleased..." she said, smiling up at him with love pouring up from her eyes and kissing his lips passionately. "Ohhhhhhhhh... I'll never miss a day fucking you hereafter. Will you marry me Joy? Will you make pregnant with your seed?"

"I'll be glad to, maa." Said Joy, leaning down and giving her a soft, lingering kiss on the lips.

Then he lifted his lips from hers and began to slowly stroke his cock in and out of her sopping pussy once again.

"Wait...wait, sona, you must be exhausted." she murmured, putting her hand on his chest and pushing him away. "Let...let me do you now. Let mummy fuck her would be husband."

Kissing her lips, he eased his throbbing and dripping cock back out of the juicy hole between her legs. With his cock jutting out wet, stiff, and hard, he crawled over her leg and flopped over onto his back.

She looked at the mess she has done while Cuming. She has sprayed a lot, making her petticoat and the mattress wet partly. Smiling, she struggled up to her hands and knees, her big tits wiggling down below her as she straddled Joy, her petticoat still tugging up to her waist.

Leaning over Joy, she reached back down between her thighs and grabbed his big cock. Pulling it up, she slowly dropped her hips, settling her dripping pussy down onto the head of his jutting cock. Staring down at her son, she eased her pussy down, consuming his entire cock with its steamy core.

Then she began making little grunting sounds as she jerked her hips back and forth, impaling herself on her son's huge, and thick, hard cock.

The goo-covered cock of Joy sloshed in and out, in and out of Devi's wet cunt as he reached up and latched hold of her heaving breasts. Her nipples seemed even harder than before. Pinching the berry-sized nipples between his fingers and thumbs as her tits quivered and danced, Joy roughly tweaked and plucked at them. The tip of his mother's tongue crept out from between her lips as she concentrated on the fucking of his man-sized cock with her hot pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... oiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... aiiiiaaaaaa... oh yeah... oh yeah... oh Joy, fuck your slut mummy... " she grunted, working her hips back and forth faster and faster as Joy humped his cock up into her in rhythm with the fucking motion of her hips.

Her pussy was wetly clinging to his cock as it slithered in and out of her clutching cunt, coating it liberally with her hot juices. Her cunt was so slippery and soft, it felt like it was made out of velvet. Just as before, Joy could feel her hot juices being squeezed out around his prick as the hot goo dripped down onto his big balls dangling down between his thighs. She then lowered her petticoat and covered her thighs and the lower part of their union.

It felt like she was pumping it out by the bucketfuls as more and more of it poured out of her, splattering his belly and thighs with the gooey stuff. She had her head thrown back, her hands back on the mattress as she supported her weight as she was pumping furiously. Her eyes clenched shut and she was breathing heavily as her beautiful ass slashed back and forth on his thighs. But he could not see how her ravenous cunt was consuming his cock up to the hilt on every lunge.

He saw her putting off her unbuttoned blouse and throwing it down. Then, he saw her mother's long, black hair moving with her coming in front of her body partially covering her breasts. She collected them and tied her hair in a quick bun. She had the precious jungle under her arms. Oh... looking so sexy... There wasn't even a pause in the rocking motion of her hips as she continued to hump her pussy back and forth on his cock. Watching her gorgeous tits quiver and undulate Joy held on to her soft midriff caressing her body.

By the shivering thighs of his mother, her eyes shutting in pleasure and her groaning, Joy could tell that she was nearing the rocking orgasm once again as her muscles were tensing and growing harder.

"Yeah-come-come, maa, -come-come on my cock, cum on your son, cum fast you randy whore... cum on cum on you bitch..." Joy muttered out, humping his cock up into her pussy as it jerked back and forth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... aiooooooooooooooo... ui maaaaaaaa... ssssssssssssssss... " she muttered out, her hips jerking spasmodically for a few seconds before she lunged backward, impaling herself to the limit on his cock. "Oh god mummy is Cumming again, sona..."

Balancing on her hands back, she began to babble and writhe as her whole body shook. Then she bent down, almost in a fetal position, thrusting her breasts against his chest as she devoured his mouth with hers. Her mouth wide open, her tongue twisting and probing into his mouth, she kissed Joy with such passion, he thought he was going to explode. Joy had never been kissed so frantically. It was almost cannibalistic. At last, making soft mewing sounds, she lifted her mouth from his spit-slathered lips.

Jerking her hips forward, she quickly rolled down not parting and took him on her. "You...you come...you come in me...please," she groaned.

He was ready to cum and as he felt her squirting like an open tap, then, like a madman, he began to pound his cock down into her pussy as hard and fast as he could. He felt his balls ready to explode. And in no time a spasm of pleasure tore through his cock as it began to pulsate and spurt out its virulent seed deep into his mother's womb. The thick, sperm-filled cream spewed out like water from a broken water main.

Devi felt her orgasm has not finished. She felt jut after jut as her abdomen quivered and juices were running down. She squirted again and again, frequently as Joy was spraying his hot sticky goo deeper. She was trembling violently as she felt her own son releasing deeper into her. Oh! How much does the young boy releases — --she thought as she squirted violently muffling her cry.

The two found themselves all soaked in sweat, love juices, pee and saliva. Devi opened her eyes and found herself still tangled with her son, she under him, her legs still around his waist. Her petticoat was all wet with her pee and they smelt pungent, musky all covered in sex. She inhaled the shoulder of her son, the musky smell of the man, the sweat he was all covered.

By the time, Joy has recovered the blackout he enjoyed after the great release. And he felt his cock ready again still in her. She was stunned to find him ready for another go in such a short time. And he has begun in and out motion without her consent. She just lay under and said, "Oh... you young boys recover so soon, and make me so proud, boy. Oh... just fuck me, fuck me like a whore, my son... fuck your slut mother."

Then he asked her for a doggy style which she instantly approved and then he asked if she will stand on the floor bending over the table before the dressing mirror. She was feeling in the seventh heaven with her own son. For the last one hour they were enjoying the sex like a young couple and she has lost count of her orgasms by the time Joy came into her for the second time the evening.

************

Devi took a quick shower and prepared dinner for the night. This is going to be a memorable night. She felt young again.

12