We are Friends!

Story Info
The Internet guy turns me gay.
833 words
3.92
42.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers

I could well start by saying, I was too frustrated with my love life, having a girlfriend but no place to fuck, and that wouldn't be false. But to make things simple, lets just say, I am a straight guy who is bi-curious.

So there I was sitting in a net cafe logged into a gay chat platform. For an hour or so, I kept reading stories on Literotica and didn't have even one person approaching me for chat. Then as I was about to leave, a dialogue box popped up. Someone by the name of innocence216 was saying a timid hi....

I thought for a second then replied back. Unlike my expectations, this guy asked me about what I did instead of how old I was. So conversation flourished for a while, after which there was a bit of pause from innocence216. I buzzed him after waiting for a while. He immediately replied, "May I ask you something...????"

I said he could. He asked if I was interested in "doing things". I got the drift of what he said and answered that I was willing to try. He asked which way I wanted it...to-be-done-to-me or to-do-it?

I thought for a while and asked him his preference. He said he wanted it both. Then I said the same thing. After this we became more open and were soon talking dirty.

Damn, I thought, I was sex-chatting with a guy.

We continued chatting for some days after which I asked his where he stayed. He told me. He stayed two hours away by train. "Why did you ask?" he asked. I didn't know why I had. "Do you want us to meet?"

This took me by surprise as I hadn't thought of that. For me, it was just chatting, nothing more. But now, the prospect excited me.

To cut a long story short, we planned to meet that weekend. I invited him to my place. That was the day I gave him my number, and he gave me his name. He said, "Call me Vikram."

So we started talking over the phone. We had phone sex all through that night. It was wonderful. Both of us masturbated to each others' sex talk. So much so that by the time it was over, my nervousness had all disappeared and I was looking forward to meeting Vikram.

Thus the eventful weekend arrived. I woke up early in the morning. Vikram was expected at 10 am. I got ready for him. Time seemed to crawl now.

Finally it was 10 am and my doorbell rang. My heart pounded in anticipation. I opened the door. A tall dark and very handsome guy stood there before me. I gave him a once-over and thought to myself, "Fuck, he is huge."

He introduced himself. It was him. We talked very formally for a while after he came in. Then to break the ice, I said, "Some good times we have had over the phone!"

He smiled a bit and said, "So, whats the plan for today?"

I felt my dick stiffening and was surprised as even my girlfriend never aroused me this easily. I leaned and asked him to start. In a flash, he lowered his pants and showed me his dick. This was something. He was long and thick. I was mesmerized. This was the very first time I was seeing some other guy's tool.

I sat on my knees and took him into my mouth. He tasted salty. I started sucking him off. After a while, he started moaning and said he was going to cum. Before I could Take his dick out from my mouth, he blew his load. I tasted queer, but felt warm and good. He jerked hard to release his last drop and collapsed on the couch.

I got up washed my face and came back, naked. My cock was still erect and Vikram smiled as he looked at it. He got on his knees to suck me but, I wanted something else. He agreed almost instantly. We opened a packet of condoms and KY jelly. He applied the lubricant on my dick and his asshole and got in the doggy position. Again I wanted it differently, in the missionary position. So he lay down, with his legs over my shoulder and I eased my hard erection into his love-hole. He gasped, then moaned and held me tight. I fucked him slowly for 25 minutes after which I couldn't resist the urge and went fast. I came at last, with a hard thrust and we lay spent.

That day, he fucked me twice in the afternoon and in the evening we watched the gay porn videos that he had got and did 69 and came in each others' mouths. He went back late in the evening. We meet regularly now, every weekend.

Now that was the story. Tell me if you liked it. And guys, I would appreciate it if you approach me.

imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers