We Are in the Lifestyle Now Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at me wife, she did not look offended, and in fact she looked aroused. I did not know what to think.

"I hate to be rude, but I need to speak to Stacey alone for minute, do you mind?"

Neither Hayden nor Melissa seemed put off by my question and directed us toward the living room. I got a refill of champagne.

Stacey looked at me at told me to calm down. I told they just asked us to screw other people. Yes that is true Stacey said. And then I was really shocked when Stacey asked me would that be so bad?

"What are you out of your fucking mind?"

"I not talking about running off with somebody, or not loving you - I would just like to try new things sexually - is that so wrong?"

"You mean you wouldn't mind if I fucked Melissa?"

"Not if you let me fuck Hayden"

IV

We continued to discuss this matter for sometime, I wanted to leave; but Stacey was insistent on staying. She said that she loved me and that if we agreed to this arrangement and we trusted the other there was nothing to worry about. I did not know what got over me, but I agreed. We walked back to the den.

Before I could say anything Stacey said, "We're game" and walked over to the couch were Hayden was sitting and sat down next to him. She looked at me with "I love you for this" smile. It was the same smile that she had the year I gave her a 3-carat tennis bracelet as anniversary present. Hayden looked like the cat that ate the canary.

Melissa sat down next to me and rubbed my thigh, she looked at me with one eye covered by her fedora and said "Don't worry it will be great." She had a come hither look to die for.

Melissa and Hayden told us their story and some of the basics of the lifestyle. They answer our questions. Then, all of sudden Hayden and Stacey started kissing and undressing each other. They got up smiled at us and started off to the master bedroom.

I was sitting next to a beautiful real life swinger, flushed like a virgin, watching my wife willingly going to get fuck by someone other than me for the first time since our wedding. I looked at Melissa and she smiled and stood up. She stood in front of me and leaned forwarded and gave me the first French kiss I had from someone other than Stacey in 20 years. She rubbed by crotch and said with an eager smile "let's see what we can do about that!"

We walked to the guest suite, it was elegant. There were soft lights, flowers and satin sheets on the bed.

"This is a beautiful room. I was hoping the room would be this nice when we made love for the first time." Trying not to be so obviously nervous, "I'mm flattered. Are you sure you want to do this, I am confused. Are you sure your husband won't mind!?Melissa sat me on the edge of the bed and looked at me and said, "My husband wants me to fuck you! Let me tell you again, we love sex""I do too!?""Melissa put her finger against his lips "No darling, you are confusing making love with your spouse with sex. My husband and I love sex. We have had hundreds of lovers. Remember those "amateur videos' we were watching?""Yes"

"Well, my husband and I have been in one.""Really! You're kidding?!""Oh yes, its called 'Neighborhood Sex, Volume 100 or something'. I sucked and fucked my way through four of my husband's friends. And my husband did their wives - it was great.""I did them separately, in pairs and in the end I did all four of them, in a sex swing, Marilyn Chamber style, I was sucking one, fucking one and jerking two off at the same time. I was incredible!!This discussion and this night were still overwhelming me, "I haven't been with another woman since before my wife and I started dating, this whole deal so makes me very uncomfortable."Melissa stood up and took off her coat and leather skirt placing them neatly on a chair in the room; she was stunning and the longer I watched her the harder my dick was getting. During all this she continued talking to me "Tell me does your wife make love the same and as often as when you were first married?""I really don't think we should talk about that"

"I just told you about my lovers and I suspect that by now my husband is ramming his cock in you wife's tight little ass, so you can tell me about you and your wife's sex life."She had a point, what was not proper for regular society apparently was de rigueur for the lifestyle. With Melissa undressing in front of me I could barely concentrate. "Well for a long time it was real, well ordinary, but in the last six months, she has been more passionate than I can ever remember.""Let me tell you something, but do not be mad at her. As you know about six months ago my husband and I meet you wife at a convention. After some drinks, we convinced her to come up to our suite and fuck both of us. She was a fast learner. Since then, she has been having sex with one or both of us on a regular basis, as well as you. She told me about your office. She told me about your gorgeous cock and tongue. It was our idea to get her to convince to partake in tonite."

I could not believe this bit of news, I wanted to get up and leave with or without my wife. Instead shaking my head I said "MY WIFE!! I find that hard to believe."

"Do not worry, she felt so bad the first night and has felt bad before tonite, she always wanted you to be part of this, but were afraid of your response. She always made it clear that what we had was sex, albeit great sex, and that you were her only love"As heartwarming as that was I was still mad and confuse. I looked and there was Melissa's breast covered in black lace right in front of me. "I understand, but this is a little tough to absorb in one night."

I told her I wanted to know if Stacey, to her knowledge, had been with any one other than Hayden."

"Me. Stacey told us that any other partners that she would have would only be with you as part of an understanding between you two."

"Stacey has been with you?"

"Absolutely, your slutwife is bisexual. Wait till you see her fuck me with a strap on."

Melissa must have seen me staring (how could she miss) at her breasts because she started stroking her breast with her fingers. "This is just sex. You like my tits?""Yes, . . yes I do." I leaned over and started to French kiss Melissa. Melissa was starting to rub my crotch a little harder. Then Melissa lean back me and laid on top of me and said, "Enough talking, are you going to let me fuck you!!"

"YES!!" I figured that I was at the point of no returnMelissa stood up, I tried to stand up but she pushed me down.

"Not so fast, Jeff remember, I am here to fuck you!!""Let's see what you have here. Your wife better not have been lying to me about your gorgeous cock. Melissa made me lie prone on the bed. Melissa began to kiss my pant's crotch with an obviously hard dick inside. Slowly she moves up my body and kisses my neck. We start to French kissing. I could not believe how clearly Melissa was in charge. She was seducing me. After a time she takes off my jacket and polo shirt. Melissa proceeds to lick and kiss my chest. It feels so wonderful, I am beginning to get lost in the passion of the moment.

Melissa sits up on the bed and undoes my belt and zipper like an experienced slut and removes my pants, shoes and socks. Before I realize I am lying naked in a strange bed with nothing on but my watch, wedding band and fraternity ring with a sexual dynamo ready to ravage me.

Melissa smiled at me while she took off her g-shirt and told that since Stacey had first told her about me that she could not wait to fuck me. "My pussy has been getting so wet for you all day long."

Melissa begins to suck my cock. She starts by teasing my head with her tongue. For what seem like the most intense time of my life, Melissa proceeded to lick my balls, my shaft and all the surrounding areas. I thought I was going to cum just from that. Finally, she look and me while stoking my dick and said, "You are so hard!"

Melissa proceed to consume my cock, I could not stop my body from mouth fucking her. She looked up at me like she was enjoying herself and proceeded to suck harder on my dick.

"Oh God, don't stop, suck my cock, you are a great cocksucker"

She looked up and said giggling "I know and I happy that you approve." After 5-10 minutes more of Melissa sucking my cock, Melissa stops and slides up and we start French kissing each other. I roll Melissa on her back and start to lick her thighs. Her pussy, thankfully, was not shaved and is a gorgeous mound of curly auburn hair. Melissa smiles at me and asks me if I am going to suck her cunt. I told her that was the general idea. "Great, because if Stacey isn't lying about you, I going to enjoy this"

I started to lick her pussy hole up and down with wide swatches of tongue. Melissa started to slowly squirm and softly moan. I took her clit in my mouth and started to move my tongue in all directions on her clit. Melissa continues to squirm and begins to moan more loudly, telling not to stop. During all of this eating out, I also stuck my index finger, and then middle and index finger in Melissa's pussy. By this time, Melissa was so wet, that my fingers were covered in pussy juices; I proceed to thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy, while I continued to move my tongue in all directions on her clit. Melissa started to moan so loudly that I thought she was going to shatter the windows. All sudden Melissa started to shake.

"I am going to cum. I am going to cum. Oh God I am cumming. I am cumming. I am cumming." Melissa kept shaking for nearly a minute, and then stopped. By now she was just breathing heavy.

After a short break, Melissa looked at me and said "Stacey lied. She said you gave good head. I have been eaten out to the point of cumming by, at least fifty men and 20 women, and I have never had head like that. Are sure you have not had any one else since Stacey?"

"Absolutely, I just think that a woman should have orgasms as easy as man"

"Speaking of that," sitting upon the edge of the bed.

"I think I have waited to long to have the feel of your beautiful long hard pulsing cock thrusting in and out of me." Melissa pushed me flat on back and straddled me. She squatted over my dick so that I could see her cunt impaling itself on dick in a cowgirl style.

"I love watching you cunt sliding up and down on my cock"

Melissa screamed as she started to ride me faster "Oh God, I love the feel of you in my pussy!" Any louder and I was afraid the neighbors would call the police. After about five minutes, Melissa stopped fucking me cowgirl. She situated herself with her shins on bed and began to thrust her cunt and pelvis forward taking long, hard and fast strokes across my dick. I started to finger her clit at the same time. Within minutes, Melissa starting to cum again. She was moaning loudly as she came her thrusting was even faster, I thought she was going to rip my dick off my body. After she came, she laid forward and we started to kiss. "I love the feel of your beautiful long hard cock in my pussy. Do you want to fuck me from behind?"

"Oh yes, do you want my cock ramming you from behind""Quit talking and start fucking me!!!!!!" Melissa shouted with eager enthusiasm as she climbed off me and got on all fours"Stick that gorgeous cock in my hot little pussy"I figured I was in charge so I got behind her and reached around in to her corset and started to play with her tits while I started to kiss and lick her back. I took my still hard (and getting harder) cock and teased Melissa's pussy with my cock."Stop teasing and fuck me darling, my pussy is so wet for you - GIVE ME ALL OF THAT COCK!!!!!!! I quickly, almost violently, stuck my dick in her cunt. Melissa moaned louder than before and shouted "Oh my God!" I continued to fuck her doggie style, all the while Melissa was screaming for me to fuck her harder and faster. Finally I decided I needed to fuck her in the missionary position, I pulled out and rolled Melissa over, almost violently. "I want you." I told her as spread her legs wide apart. I started to mount her, slowly easing my cock in to that hot, tight and wet pussy of hers."You are the tightest pierce of ass -- the hottest cunt and I love fucking you" I proceed to fuck her faster and faster. Melissa never stopped moaning and groaning.

"I love that hard cock in my cunt, fuck me, oh god fuck me deeper, I love the feeling of your balls bouncing on my ass, lift my legs over your shoulder, fuck me harder"

I could not take any longer. "I am going cum"

"Please cum deep inside me, I want to feel your cum inside me." With that I came inside her and collapsed on top of her. I kissed her and rolled off her. Melissa snuggled next to me and we feel asleep in each others arms.

V

We woke up shortly thereafter. Melissa looked at me and smiled.

"That was not so bad was it and the nice part is Stacey wanted you to fuck me."

"Yes you were wonderful. You were a. . . " I realized I was about to insult her when she interrupted and said:

"a great lay?"

"Yeah, I hope you are not offend, but you are a great lay."

"Offended, that is a large part of what the lifestyle is all about. I want my lovers to think of me as a great lay. I know that being a slut is not a bad thing."

"This is whole situation and night are still strange to me"

"Don't worry about, I felt the same way at first, but as you have more experiences you will wonder why it was so long in coming, no pun intended."

I shook my head and said I assume she was right

"I love the lifestyle. You will find that the people are great and as you have already seen the sex is fabulous. I like nothing better than being in bed with my husband while he has his head buried between another woman's legs eating her pussy, all the while I am with other men or women sucking and fucking me. I love watching my husband fuck other woman, you should watch him and Stacey fuck sometime - they are very hot! To me, going to a swing club or a secluded bar means that I can dress and act like a slut. I want men to look at me and say to themselves when I walk into a bar with just enough on to tease them, that they thing 'that is one fine looking slut I bet she fucks like whore."

I started to kiss her. At this point I assumed everything had a hidden meaning, I asked her why both her and Stacey worn ankle bracelets only on the left ankle.

"That is sign of a slutwife"

"Slutwife?"

"A wife who wants to swing and is proud to be in the lifestyle. It is a sign to others in the lifestyle. I bet you are trying to remember what other women have worn ankle bracelets only on their left ankles aren't you?"

At this point nothing shocked me, especially my thoughts. I looked at Melissa and told her that normally after something great happens to me, I tell my wife and this should not be any different. I asked her if she had a king size bed in the master and she assured me she did. I told her that it was time we had our first open swing as a foursome.

VI

Melissa agreed and put on her heels, grabbed my hand and walked me to the master. We walked in and saw Stacey and Hayden kissing on the bed.

"Who is for an open swing?"

"We are" Stacey and Hayden shouted at the same time.

Melissa and I crawled on the bed. I kissed Stacey and thanked her for this experience. I told her that we need to work out some details. She smiled at me and said she agreed and that she was sorry about the sneaking around. I told her that she would have to start making it up to me by fucking me right now. I proceed to mount her at the same Hayden started to mount Melissa. I started fucking my slutwife like there was no tomorrow. In no time I came. Hayden came shortly there after. The four of us were lying in the bed side by side. I smiled to myself.

Melissa sat up and said "I guess you are in the lifestyle now"

I kissed Stacey and looked at her and said very enthusiastically "We are in the lifestyle now."

Shortly thereafter Stacey and I assembled our clothes. I told Stacey that I just wanted her to carry her clothes and ride home in her "slutwife" ware. Stacey smiling readily agreed. Our hosts offered us the use of their shower, but given the hour, we politely declined. We thank Melissa and Hayden for the night and said good-bye. We did agree to get together in the near future.

On the way home I told Stacey that although things appeared to work out, I did feel betrayed, not by her fucking Melissa and Hayden, but by her lying. She agreed and apologized. I told her that if we were going to be part of this lifestyle we had to agree that this was just sex for fun, that we were each other's only love, we would only swing together, unless the other agrees and we would always defer to the other on any decision.

"I do not want you to be hurt, but if there is any thing you want me to do to make it, I want to."

I looked at her and grinned, "I have been surfing the 'net as well and I have a few ideas."

"Like what?"

"Have you ever heard of anal sex or double penetration?"

That was the start of our absorption into the lifestyle.

To Be Continued...

12