We Are Only Here To Watch...

Story Info
Tempting fate at a swingers party.
2.7k words
4.29
81.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is true and took place in the late 1980's. Enjoy!

I was constantly thinking of new ways to get my girlfriend Rachel to loosen up about sex. Gentle suggestion would only go so far, so I decided to use adult films as a catalyst. It took me a bit of time to get her to sit down and view one with me, but finally she relented.

I started out with videos that were geared toward couples and slowly escalated to harder varieties. Our sex life did improve during this period, as she actually learned more sexual techniques.

Rachel was a sexy strawberry blonde woman, all of 22 years of age. She stood 5'5", with luscious 32C breasts. I was two years her senior, standing 6'1" with dark brown hair. We both were very fit.

I had programmed my video selections carefully, and decided I was really going to push some taboo themes. I started with a MFM video and saw Rachel's attention perk up as we watched. Next I chose a few black on black videos, to change things up. In the upcoming weeks, I would include gloryhole, group sex and a single interracial video, to test her reaction.

We would always start watching together scantilly clad, or flat out nude. It took a video called: "Interracial Gangbang Swingers Party", to get a strong reaction from her.

As we watched, I noticed her fidgiting, and restless, as well as quite turned on. Rachel was

doing her best to disguise her arousal, but the moistness between her legs did not lie. I had always been turned on by interracial porn, but until that night, I had never realized how hot Rachel might be in that situation.

Rachel, while excited, was actually wondering if parties like that even existed. If so, what kind of people really went parties of that nature. I mentioned that parties do exist. She also wondered how many black guys could have that large of a cock. I told her that porn filmakers seem to find a lot of hung black men for their productions. I went further to suggest that we could actually go to a party. Rachel scoffed at the idea, then added that she would only watch if she ever did find herself at one.

I had planted a seed and wanted to see it grow. Between additional videos and my being persistant, I was able to convice her to attend one with me. Now I just needed to find one.

I scoured the adult sites in my city and surrounding area to find any parties. One is particular sounded appealing, but their was a catch--married couples only. I presented the option to Rachel, and she thought it sounded safe to go, without obligation to participate. She agreed to play my wife, so I contacted the hosts and asked if we could attend. I asked if it was alright if we watched, to see if it was what we wanted. The host was gracious and approved of that plan, as long as it did not become a habit over time. I assured her that we would know afterward, if it was for us.

It was still a few weeks off, but as the date approached, I asked Rachel what she was going to wear.

"I'm just wearing my everyday bra and panties. Nobody is going to see it anyway. Why?"

"I thought if we liked what we saw, we could play with each other"

"I never thought of it from that point of view. Strangers are fine as onlookers, if it were just us. I'll pick something up at the boutique".

The day had arrived and we got ready to go. On the way, I asked Rachel what she was wearing under her orange ribbed t-shirt and jeans.

"It's a surprise. If I feel comfortable, you'll see it at the party, otherwise when we get home."

We arrived, and the host, a buxom lady in her 40's, greeted us and invited us in. Everyone in attendence was fully clothed, which put Rachel at ease. We walked around to check out the huge house, trying not to eavesdrop on any conversation. Cocktails, along with beer and wine, were served. Rachel and I took a flute of wine and a few people introduced themselves to us.

A black couple, in their 30's, introduced themselves, and the four of us struck up a conversation. Mycah and Tyrone were their names. Tyrone was about 6'2" and ripped up from weight training. Mycah was maybe 5'4", plump, but very curvy with huge breasts. Both were darker complected Afican-Americans. After a bit, Mycah offered to show Rachel around, leaving me with Tyrone. We chatted briefly, before he became very blunt with me.

"My wife and I have been attending parties like this for years, so I have a pretty good sense of how to read people".

"How is that?"

"Look, don't take it the wrong way, but I get the sense you want to play tonight, but you're not sure your wife wants to."

"Well, that is probably correct."

"Ok then. All I'm saying is if you trust me, I think I can get your wife to join in, leaving you free to have fun."

"If she does have fun, she only wanted to have it with me, she firmly stated at home."

"That may be, but I don't think you both came all the way here tonight to watch or play with each other. You could do that at home. I think you are looking for something else. I also think you want to watch her get something else."

"That is not true."

Tyrone looked at me unconvinced and said "There are going to be alot of naked people in about 20 minutes. Try to get your wife down to her bra and panties, or better yet nude. I'll take it from there."

Mycah brought Rachel back right about then. Rachel slammed her wine and set down the flute.

"How many have you had?"

"Just four, I'm done. Just needed to unwind."

I asked Rachel what she thought, and if she wanted to stay.

"Sure, we can stay. Mycah showed me a spot here where we can watch, and play if we want."

"Oh, so you want to play?"

"I might be willing to venture in that direction. I'm buzzed, but not drunk"

"People are going to get started in a few minutes. Are you sure?"

"Yes. Mycah showed me a room for our clothes"

Rachel led me to the out of the way bedroom. I started to undress and got down to just my no fly briefs. Rachel waited until I was finished before disrobing. Off went her t-shirt, then jeans. She stood before me in a sexy coordinating zebra print bra and thong. Her tits look like they were going to spill out.

"I'm having second thoughts on going out like this. I love this combo, but the bra is a cup size too small. I feel it might be over the top. Maybe I'll take off the bra and wear my t-shirt with my thong"

"No!!!!! Rachel, I could not disagree more. You are stunning tonight!"

Rachel took pleasure in my remark. I followed Rachel out the door. Even her black heels complimented her bra and thong.

We got to where Mycah had shown Rachel, but once there, I looked and noticed we were in the center of a growing circle, with the others in attendence surrounding us. A feeling of General Custer at Little Bighorn sprang into my head. Mycah and Tyrone approached us. Mycah was topless with those huge black tits. Tyrone had on a pair of skimpy briefs. His bulge was very pronounced.

"Glad you decided to join in tonight, Rachel", said Mycah.

"Well, I'm still preparing myself mentally for it"

Mycah noticed my bulge.

"Well Rachel, it looks like your husband is happy to see you dressed so hot tonight."

"Wow, I guess he is", Rachel chuckled.

"He looks uncomfortable. Mind if I free him up a bit?"

"Well....that is fine, I guess."

Mycah pulled my briefs down and off. She stood back up and put her hand under it, as if to support it.

"He has a nice unit. Mind if I stroke it?"

I said "Sure".

Rachel's face had a look of concern, then she added "Well, just a few strokes. I'm eagar to get started with him."

Mycah gave my cock long, but very slow strokes.

"You like watching me stroke your husband's cock, Rachel?"

"It is different seeing someone else doing it. The skin contrast is interesting too. It is just.....well, I thought it was going to be the two of us tonight is all."

I shrugged and gave a confused look of my own.

"Just watch the action unfold and relax.", said Mycah.

Mycah continued with her long, teasing strokes. When it was nice and hard, Mycah fell to her knees and started to lick my shaft and balls. I moaned at the pleasurable feeling of her tongue on my cock. I looked over at Rachel as she just stared at Mycah licking my cock. Suddenly, Mycah wrapped her full black lips around my cock and started sucking it. Tyrone was moving in closer behind Rachel.

"Mycah, you look like an expert sucking cock. I'm still trying to master ther art."

"You know you can play too, Rachel. You can enjoy your husband's cock with me. Come suck your husband's cock and I'll watch you."

Rachel dropped to her knees, grabbed my cock and start to lick, then suck it. She was more passionate about it, almost as if she was trying to show up Mycah.

"You can hold your own with anyone, Rachel. Now I need to attend to my husband."

Mycah stood up, stepped over to Tyrone. She slid off his briefs and started to slowly stroke his cock, just like she had done to me. Rachel, whom was still sucking my cock, suddenly stopped to watch. She started slowly stroking mine, but her eyes were glued to Tyrone's cock. Mycah continued stroking her husband as Rachel let go of my cock completely. Rachel brought one hand up to her breasts, and the other slid into the waistband of her thong. Mycah sensed Rachel's arousal and started to lick and suck Tyrone's cock.

"I primed up your husband for you to play, but instead you end up watching my husband and I", Mycah giggled.

Caught off guard, Rachel returns both hands to my cock.

"Sorry for staring Mycah. I guess the movies really don't lie about cock size"

Tyrone said "You watch movies, huh"

"Yes, a few. One was ridiculous, with four black guys and one girl. She looked lost."

"You know, you can step over here and grab ahold of Tyrone's cock, if you want", Mycah suggested.

"I had better just take care of my husband, but I'll gladly watch you, Mycah."

I said "Rachel, Mycah played with mine, so I won't be upset if you do."

I extended my hand out to Rachel, and gave her a lift to her feet.

Mycah looked at Rachel.

"Well, someone is excited tonight. Look at those nipples popping through that bra.......and that crotch is getting wet too."

Rachel looked over herself quickly.

"I feel like I'm not even wearing a bra. I had to buy it a size small, and it seems like my breasts are already exposed"

Tyrone mentioned how perky, pink nipples on white ladies make his cock longer than anything else. Rachel blushed as he said "It seems like it is a shame to hide those nipples under that bra."

Rachel turned back to me, searching for my input.

"I think you should remove your bra for Tyrone"

Rachel turned to face Tyrone. I went up behind her, kissed her neck and cupped her bra encased breasts with my hands. Rachel was getting hotter quickly. After two minutes of my caressing, Rachel reached behind her back, grabbed her bra strap and unhooked her bra.

"Your wish is my command, Tyrone"

Tyrone grinned. "That's my girl. I knew you had it in you."

I caressed Rachel's now bare tits and slid a hand into her thong. It was soaked.

"Time to switch places, Rachel."

Mycah stood up and brought Rachel over to Tyrone.

"Grab Tyrone's huge black cock. I'm going back for seconds with your husband."

Mycah winked at me, gave me a kiss and whispered "It won't be long now."

Mycah seemed like a prophet. Rachel took Tyrone's cock and stroked it slowly. After about two minutes, with Tyrone baiting her with compliments, Rachel got on her knees and started licking Tyrone's cockhead. Tyrone waved in a few guys and they got behind Rachel. My god, they were all black! Some of the party attendees had started their own fun, but many had there eye on Rachel. As she was finally inching more of Tyrone's cock into her mouth, a black guy got right behind Rachel and started squeezing her bare tits.

Mycah grabbed my cock and started licking and sucking it once again. I really wanted to enjoy and savor Mycah, but with Rachel in action, my attention floated away from her.

Tyrone's buddy kept playing with Rachel's tits. She was so distracted sucking Tyrone, she didn't look down to see who was squeezing her tits. She thought it was me, until she turned and saw Mycah sucking me. She turned around quickly and became alarmed at this stranger groping her. Rachel jumped to her feet.

"I'm not sure that someone else should be involved..."

She was cut off at mid sentence when Tyrone kissed her.

"Baby, I got 4 homies and myself waiting for you. Get that thong off and brace yourself!"

Rachel simply followed his order. She stood nude before these five guys, shaking in both fear and excitement. They sat her down on a chair, spread her legs and one went down to lick her pussy. They put a cock in each of her hands and ordered her to stroke. She immediately started stroking both. One guy got reclinded her and from behind leaned forward to grope her tits, after inserting his cock in her mouth. Rachel gagged from the unnatural position of her head, but he kept on feeding her cock. The last guy was on standby, stroking and waiting for a shift change.

They disbanded, pulling Rachel up. Tyrone sat down in the chair and had Rachel face him, slowly lowering herself onto his cock. She would jump up saying he was too big, but he would push her further down his cock. Finally, she had his entire shaft in her pussy.

"Oh my god, it is so big and deep."

"I knew you could get it in your pussy."

Rachel was leaning forward and they took her hands and once again put a cock in it for stroking. Tyrone was supporting Rachel, since her hands were occupied. Another guy stood up on a chair and put his cock into Rachel's mouth. My lady was servicing four black studs, soon to be a fifth. As Tyrone held her torso, his mate on the chair controlled her head, a fifth was applying lube to her ass. He was priming her with his fingers for ten to fifteen minutes.

Finally, he placed the head of his cock right at the entrance of her ass. Slowly, he leaned in and bit by bit, enter her. She could not protest or scream in pleasure. Every time he pushed in deeper, she tried to wiggle away, but with Tyrone pushing her down on his cock, and his buddy shoving his cock in her mouth, she was helpless. Fortunately, he was not as hung as Tyrone and his cock eventually was balls deep.

They pumped away in unison, and soon Rachel had a load in both her pussy and ass. The two guys getting stroked were the next to enter her cum filled holes. She got the last guy off with her mouth. She could not contain his seed, as it dribbled out her mouth and onto her chest.

By the time Rachel was done, all five had cum in her pussy and mouth. Three had cum in her ass. Rachel sat in the chair, totally spent, looking over at me. She was smiling, so I knew she enjoyed it. Mycah and I had stopped long ago, to watch Rachel. In fact, EVERYONE had stopped to watch Rachel.

Her pussy and ass looked like you could drive an SUV through it. She was leaking cum everywhere. Mycah then started in on me. My adventure was still to come.

To be continued......