We Could Make a Better Porn Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Adele said, "Just give us another minute, Paige. We're almost ready." In truth, I had expected Adele and Drew to chicken out.

After a long minute, with no further prompting from anyone, Drew took off his robe and turned to help Adele out of hers. Drew kept himself in good shape, for an older guy, as was obvious from his well-toned, muscular body."They really do make a handsome couple," I thought again, as I held them framed in the camera's lens.

Setting their robes aside, Drew picked his wife up in his arms, like a blushing new bride, and carried her to the bed. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Paige click the remote controller for the fixed camcorder above the bed.

Adele kicked off her shiny-white satin pumps, and Drew laid her gently in the center of the bed. Drew kicked off his slippers, and knelt down on the bed beside his wife. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Paige rush over and pick up the couple's discarded footwear."Good," I thought."Now I don't have to worry about tripping over shoes while I'm moving around the set."

Having Paige walking around topless was quite a distraction. But I did my best to ignore her state of undress, and her succulent nipples, and concentrated on doing my job.

Adele and Drew were lying side-by-side, kissing and cuddling. I couldn't hear what they whispered to each other, but I wasn't worried. I knew the microphone in the bed's headboard would pickup their intimate conversation.

Drew shifted his body slightly and slowly ran a hand from Adele's narrow waist up to her still-clothed, but prominent bosom. I slowly panned the camera back-and-forth between their faces and her lovely chest, as Drew fondled his wife's breasts. Adele's nipples were stiffening as her husband slowly palmed and kneaded each of her boobs in turn.

The couple kissed more ardently, but I moved my camera's focus to Adele's shapely legs as they slowly writhed under her long, flowing gown. I knew the overhead camcorder would capture the couple's faces, so I concentrated on the slow, gentle movements of their bodies.

Drew shifted his body, pinning his wife to the bed with his chest. Slowly, he ran his exploring hand down her side. Adele held on tight with both arms as they French-kissed, and he roamed his hand down over her shapely ass and thighs.

Before long, Drew ran his hand slowly up his wife's side, to her shoulder. I followed the movement of his hand and captured the image of Drew slowly sliding the strap of Adele's gown down off her shoulder. With her husband holding the strap out of the way, she gracefully pulled her arm out of her gown. It was obvious, even to a young guy like me, that they didn't need to speak to communicate intimately with each other.

Drew rolled back and raised Adele's nearest shoulder off the bed. I shifted my position and recorded the couple working as a loving team to gently extract Adele's other arm from her gown.

With Adele's arms free from the straps of her gown, Drew slowly pulled the loose bodice down over his wife's shapely breasts. Adele may have once sunbathed nude, but the creamy-white skin of her fully exposed boobs clearly showed she had not done so for a while.

Adele slowly lay back down, as Drew gently cupped a beautiful breast in his hand and tweaked her brownish-red nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Moving his body over hers again, he kisses his wife deeply, and she wrapped her arms around him.

Breaking their passionate French-kiss, Drew moved slowly down Adele's body, kissing her neck and shoulders. Still fondling and kneading her naked breasts with his hand, he gently planted wet kisses all over his wife's lush chest. Drew paid special attention to Adele's swelling nipples as she held him gently to her bosom and combed her slender fingers through his hair.

I moved slowly around the bed as the couple continued their foreplay. I filmed Adele's arm around her husband's back, as well as his tongue and lips stimulating her succulent, fully erect nipples."If Paige is half as good an editor as she claims to be, she'll be able to put together a great movie from this footage," I thought in satisfaction.

When I next glanced over at Paige, she gave me a 'thumbs up', verifying she was pleased with my camera work. Her walking around topless in that short mini-skirt was still distracting, but I pushed the thought of her half-naked body aside and concentrated on filming the loving couple in front of me.

Drew turned Adele towards him and moved further down the bed. He slowly ran his hand under her long, flowing gown, caressing her thighs and shapely ass as he gently pushed the shiny-white fabric further and further up her lovely legs.

Having undressed Adele as far as he could go in that position, Drew sat up and tugged at the bunched up hem of her disheveled gown. Adele lifted her sexy ass off the bed, and allowed Drew to push her gown all the way up around her waist. Drew sat quietly for a while. He was, obviously, very pleased with what he saw. Very slowly, be began to run his hands all over his wife's sheer-white panties.

"I wonder if Adele is always this quiet in bed? She doesn't seem to be her usual bubbly self." I thought."But maybe that's because she's still a little shy about being filmed like this."

Adele giggled at her husband's intimate touch and raised her shapely ass off the bed again. Drew understood his wife's desire and quickly pulled her panties down around her shapely thighs. With Adele's legs trapped together by her panties, Drew bent down and pushed his nose into her thick, dark, luxuriant bush.

Adele giggled loudly as Drew teased her exposed bush with his nose and slowly ran his hands all over her thighs and ass. With her panties out of the way, it was obvious that Adele had worn a full bikini bottom when she sunbathed. I thought Adele's creamy-white tan lines, contrasting with her dark bush and her otherwise darkly-tanned body, were really sexy! Drew appreciated them as well. He leaned back and said, "I love your sexy tan lines, honey! I never get tired of looking at them!"

"I know," Adele giggled. "You tell me that all the time."

"How about that!" I thought."I don't think they even realize the rest of us are here anymore. Or, maybe they know and don't really care anymore! Either way, this is great!" I glanced over at Paige and she flashed me a smile that said she was thinking, pretty much, the same thing.

Drew moved up the bed and kissed Adele on the mouth, her legs still tangled up in her panties. They kissed, cuddled, giggled, and rolled around on the bed like two teenagers, while I filmed them from all angles. Finally, Drew released his wife, leaned back, and quickly tugged her panties all the way down her legs and off.

Drew tossed his wife's panties aside and sat her upright. Adele raised her arms gracefully in the air, and Drew pulled her disheveled gown up and over her head. Free of her gown, and the rest of her clothing, Adele threw herself back into her husband's arms. The couple, again, kissed, cuddled, giggled, and rolled around on the bed.

Adele finally broke away to lean back on her heels and tug on her husband's silk shorts. Between the two of them, they quickly pulled off Drew's shorts and resumed their embrace. Still giggling like teenagers, Drew gently eased Adele onto her back in the middle of the bed. I don't really think they were paying any attention, but they somehow managed to end up in the right position for the fixed camcorder to capture their faces.

Drew ran his hand slowly over Adele's body, wrapped an arm around her shoulder, and kissed her on the mouth. Ever so slowly, his hand glided over her breasts and stomach until he reached her naked pubic mound. Drew slowly combed his fingers through Adele's thick, dark growth. She giggled at his touch and reached down for her husband's stiff cock.

Adele slowly stroked Drew's shaft to full hardness, while he gently massaged her vulva with his open palm and fingers. Locked in a long, deep, French-kiss, the couple slowly fondled each other. Drew slowly slipped a single finger into his wife's pussy. Adele spread her legs wide at Drew's intimate touch and released his cock. They broke their long kiss, and Drew whispered, "Are you ready?"

"Yes!" Adele whispered back.

Drew gave his wife one more long, passionate kiss, leaned back, and moved between her widespread legs. Adele reached down for her husband's erection, as he knelt between her legs, and slowly guided him to the entrance of her womb. Drew entered his wife slowly, as they looked deep into each other's eyes, until he penetrated her to the full length of his hard shaft. Adele threw her arms around her husband and they shared another deep kiss. Holding the kiss, Drew began to rock slowly back-and-forth.

I moved from one side of the bed to the other with my camera. Keeping the in-and-out close ups to a minimum, I concentrated on filming the couple's faces and hands.

Drew slowly increased the speed and length of his strokes in-and-out of his wife's pussy. Adele began to moan softly and clutch at her husband's back, as he steadily pumped his shaft into her. Drew established a strong, fast rhythm and Adele began to breathe hard and moan louder. Kneading her beautiful breasts with his hand and planting kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders, Drew continued to thrust his hard cock in-and-out of his wife. Adele's breathing became more and more ragged, and her legs thrashed about the bed.

"There's no way she's faking that!" I marveled, as I panned around the couple with my camera.

Adele's eyes widened as she groaned and spasmed beneath her husband. Pulling him deep inside of her, she spasmed again and again, until, at last, she sighed and lay still.

"Oh, that was so good!" Adele breathed. "That was so good!"

Drew didn't say a word as he pumped himself steadily in-and-out of his wife's slit. Adele looked lovingly up at her husband and watched as he began to breathe faster. She ran her hands slowly over his back and smiled up at him, while Drew impaled her with his shaft.

"That was so good, baby! That was so good!" Adele whispered, as Drew buried his face in her shoulder and thrust his cock deep inside of her.

"Ahhhhh!" Drew groaned softly, as his body convulsed.

The couple held each other tight as Drew spasmed again and slowly relaxed.

Drew raised his head and they looked lovingly into each other's eyes. Slowly their breathing began to return to normal.

"I love you," Adele whispered.

"I love you," Drew whispered back.

I backed away from the couple and Paige signaled me to turn my camcorder towards her. "That was beautiful!" Paige whispered into the lens. "It was better than we had ever hoped! Now, we'll give Adele and Drew some time to compose themselves and get dressed. Meanwhile, let's see how our other married couple is doing."

With that, Paige switched off the camcorder above the bed.

7

Beckoning me to follow her with my camera, Paige walked over to the sofa where Holly and Bill were sitting. "So, what did you two think?" she asked the couple.

"It was beautiful!" Holly gushed.

"It was really great!" Bill agreed. "I hope our scene goes that well."

"Oh, it will, sweetheart!" Holly said to her husband. "Don't worry, it will!"

"It looks like you captured some great footage, Lance," Paige said, turning back to me. "I can't wait to see it."

"Thanks," I said. "I think you'll be pleased with it."

Turning back to Holly and Bill, Paige said, "Lance and I will shoot your scene the same way we shot Adele and Drew. The two of you should just concentrate on each other and ignore us completely."

Adele and Drew walked over after they had cleaned up and gotten partially dressed. Their faces were a little flushed, but they appeared to be pleased with themselves.

Holly and Paige squealed like schoolgirls as they gathered around Adele to hug and congratulate her. Bill smiled and shook Drew's hand.

"That was great!" Bill said to Drew. "I hope our scene goes half as well as yours."

"Thanks, Bill!" Drew answered. "I was nervous, at first, but I concentrated on Adele and tried to forget all about everything else."

"Well, it worked!" Bill said.

I turned my camera back to the two wives, as Paige left to change the sheets.

"Yes, I just concentrated on what my husband was doing and everything was fine," Adele told Holly. "I pretty much forgot all about the cameras, and everything, after a little while."

"That's what I thought," Holly gushed. "The two of you looked so natural together! It was beautiful!"

"Yes, it was," Adele agreed. "Listen, Holly, there's no reason to be nervous. Well, not too nervous. Anyway, just relax and have fun. Remember, it's not like Drew and I haven't already seen the two of you naked before."

The wives continued talking, until Paige returned from cleaning up the set. "May I have everyone's attention again, please?" she called out.

I aimed my camcorder at Paige, and she continued, "Now, Adele and Drew, it's your turn to relax on the sofa."

Turning towards Holly and Bill, she said, "Your music is playing, so you can start your scene whenever you're ready."

I pointed the camera at Holly and Bill, as they took looked at each other and joined hands. Bill bent his head to whisper something in his wife's ear and kiss her softly on the mouth. Bill was tall, so even with her four-inch, high-heeled shoes, he still towered over his slender wife. The couple held each other for a long moment before breaking their embrace and walking over to the well-lit bed.

To my surprise, Holly and Bill didn't agonize over starting their scene together. The couple simply embraced next to the bed and whispered to each other. After a moment, Bill raised his head and called out "We're ready."

I moved in close with my camera, as Bill said, "I love your new hairdo, Holly. You look really hot!"

"Oh?" Holly asked sweetly, "Are you telling me that I didn't look hot before now?"

"You know what I mean!" Bill laughed. "Of course you looked hot! But this is a new look for you. It's just different, that's all. Like what we're doing right now."

"I know," Holly teased. "I just wanted see how well you would sweet-talk your way out of trouble, dear."

"So, how did I do?" Bill asked, as he wrapped his arms around his wife.

"Very good!" Holly laughed. "It's one of your better efforts."

"Good," Bill laughed, as he ran his hands affectionately over his wife's back. They kissed and Holly wrapped her arms tightly around her husband.

Finally breaking their long kiss, Bill said, "Now, I want to see what my sexy blonde-bombshell is wearing under her robe."

"This robe is so sheer, you can already see what I'm wearing underneath," Holly laughed.

"You know what I mean," Bill said.

Bill helped Holly out of her robe and set it aside, along with his own. "Now, let me see you," Bill said, as he took his wife's hand. "Come on, now. Turn around and pose for me."

Holly blushed as Bill released her hand, but she smiled, tossed back her long hair, put her hands on her slender hips, and struck a model's pose.

"Now, turn around for me," Bill said.

Holly turned a slow circle in her slutty, high-heeled sandals, as I stepped back and captured it all on film.

"Oh, you are so hot!" Bill breathed, as he took Holly into his arms again. He kissed her hard on the mouth and lifted her off her feet. Bill turned around in a slow circle and carried his wife, like a new bride, to the bed.

"They make a handsome couple," I thought.

Bill laid his wife in the middle of the bed, kissed her hard on the mouth, and leaned back. "Now, I just want to look at you for a while," he said, as he kicked off his slippers.

"What?" Holly asked in surprise.

"I just want to look at you for a little while," Bill said. "You are so sexy! I just want to stare at my beautiful blonde-bombshell for a little while. I want you to put your hands behind your head and pose for me again."

Holly laughed with delight, put her hands behind her head, and asked playfully, "Like this?"

"Oh, yeah! Just like that!" Bill breathed.

Bill smiled and slowly looked his beautiful wife over from head to toe. Holly giggled up at her husband and blew him a kiss. Bill laughed and leaned down to take his wife into his arms.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Paige pick up Bill's discarded slippers and toss them out of the way."Good," I thought,"that's one less thing for me to worry about."

Holly giggled loudly as they kissed and cuddled together in the middle of the bed. It wasn't long before Bill started to run his hand all over his wife's panty-covered ass and nuzzle her cleavage with his mouth. Planting wet kisses all over the tops of her breasts, Bill rolled his wife on top of him and kneaded her sexy ass cheeks with his hands. I moved slowly around the bed, focusing on Bill's exploring hands, his kisses, and his wife's giggles.

"Holly, is really getting into this," I thought. "And I expected her to be the shy one today."

Bill slowly ran his hands from his wife's ass, up her spine, to the back of her bra. He expertly unfastened her bra and slid his hands back down to her ass again. Pulling Holly's slender body forward, he guided her knees up to straddle his waist.

"Lean back, darling," Bill breathed, as he assisted Holly into a sitting position astride his waist.

"Now, let's see what we have here," he said, as he gently peeled Holly's bra straps from her shoulders. Holly leaned forward and shook off her bra as Bill gently pulled it away from her lovely breasts. Holly slowly lifted her arms free from the bra's straps, and Bill took the sexy garment and tossed it aside. He reached up to cup both of Holly's beautiful boobs, and she leaned down to meet his caresses.

Moving behind the head of the bed, I concentrated on filming Bill's exploring hands. Holly giggled, tossed her long platinum-blonde hair, and looked lovingly down at her husband as he fondled her breasts.

Bill slowly kneaded Holly's firm, shapely boobs. He playfully tweaked her perky, rosy-pink nipples with his fingers. She ran her hands gently over his chest and let her long hair hang down in his face. I shifted to the side to film her hands, then on down to the foot of the bed to capture a shot of her sexy ass.

Bill rolled his wife gently onto her back. I filmed her giggles as he flipped her over and dove down to nuzzle her lovely breasts. Holly wrapped her stocking-clad legs around her husband's back and giggled loudly as he teased her nipples with his tongue and lips. I focused my camera on Holly's skyward pointing high-heeled sandals, knowing it was a really sexy shot.

Lifting his head to kiss Holly hard on the mouth, Bill broke the kiss and leaned back on his heels. "Now, let's see what we have here," he said, as he grasped the waistband of his wife's shiny-black, satin panties. The women had paid attention to details, as Holly had put her panties on over her garter belt straps, rather then under them. As Holly lifted her sexy ass off the bed, her husband easily pulled her panties down over her hips.

Bill laughed and lifted her stocking-clad legs straight up in the air. Still laughing, Bill quickly pulled Holly panties over her stockings, over her shoes, and off. Tossing her panties aside, Bill spread Holly's legs wide and stared down at her.

"Wow!" Bill gasped, his eyes wide. "When did you do that?!"

"Do what?" Holly giggled playfully.

"When did you shave?! Or wax? Or whatever you did?" Bill asked, as he stared down at Holly's hairless crotch.

"Oh, I just had it done," Holly said innocently. "After all, I couldn't have the old carpet not match the new drapes now, could I?"