We Dared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenn1992
jenn1992
165 Followers

"That's hardly a blow job," I ventured.

"Oh?" he asked.

"I mean, there was no teasing, no warm-up, and no fun. Just perfunctory."

Mark smiled at me as the couple on the TV fucked against a wall.

I was feeling frisky. "I'll show you."

I kneeled in front of him and took his hard shaft in two hands. I cupped his balls, feeling their heft, and placed a soft kiss on the tip of his penis. It flexed in response.

Slowly, still holding his balls, I licked the shaft from the base to the tip. And I opened my lips to let just the head of his cock in my mouth. I teased the opening at the tip with my tongue before letting his cock free with a pop.

Mark moaned, his head falling back in pleasure.

Again, I licked his cock slowly from the base, but allowed a little more in my mouth. My saliva coated his cock, helping it slide through my lips.

Again, I tasted every inch of his cock before allowing it back into my mouth, my spit mixing with his pre-cum to lubricate him. I let his cock free again, sloppy and wet.

I moved my hands to his shaft, holding him firmly and slowly pumping his hard cock. I took one of his balls into my mouth while I stroked him.

Letting his ball out of my mouth, I returned to his cock, licking it slowly from the base to the tip, And then, slowly, I eased his cock into my mouth, guiding his length down my throat. My nose found the base of his cock as I took all of him into my mouth. Mark gently thrusted into me.

I eased him out of my mouth and took a breath before returning to his cock. He was halfway into my mouth when the doorbell rang. We froze. I eased another inch into my mouth, feeling him twitch with a building orgasm.

The doorbell rang again.

Mark started to speak, but couldn't get words out. He cleared his throat.

"I dare you to answer in just your panties."

I lifted my face from his cock and smiled. "You're on."

I opened the door to find a very surprised young man delivering our pizza.

As we ate, I told Mark about Lisette daring me to do dares with him.

We finished up quickly and returned to the couch.

"It's my turn to dare you," I said, and I dare you to show me how you jerk off."

Mark wrapped his hand around his still hard cock. He cupped his balls with the other hand and slowly ran his hand along the length of his cock. He jerked it a couple of times and I saw the tell-tale signs of an impending orgasm.

"Save that for me," I teased, pulling his hands away.

"Well, then," he said, "I dare you to get my cock wet with your pussy juices. Any way you like, but it has to get wet."

Mark laid back on the couch, giving me all the access I needed. I was so horny and really just wanted to slide his thick, hard rod into my pussy. He'd basically just asked me to fuck him, and I wanted to, so why not? I remembered how I imagined a dare from Lisette. Don't fuck him until I give you permission, I decided that she'd said.

I knew how I got when I was sexually frustrated. I just got hornier and wilder. I gulped. The night was going to get even more interesting, I realized, knowing that I wouldn't fuck him. Not yet, at least. First I had to tease him - and me - until we couldn't handle it any more. And then some more.

"OK," I said after a long pause. I stood and shimmied my panties off my toned legs. As Mark took in the sight of my pussy, I returned to the couch and straddled him. My bare pussy just inches from his throbbing cock, I began.

I dipped a finger into my pussy to get it wet and found myself wetter than I'd ever been. I moaned, recognizing my arousal and how nice my finger felt inside my pussy. I pulled it out and rubbed the juices onto Mark's cock, then returned two fingers to my pussy.

I repeated the pattern, penetrating myself with my fingers to get them wet and then rubbing Mark's cock.

It wasn't enough for me and it wasn't a very effective method of getting Mark's cock wet. So I lowered my body, bringing my pussy closer and closer to Mark's hard on. When my pussy touched the length of his cock, it was electrical. A shiver went up my spine.

I spread my pussy lips and ran them from the base of Mark's cock along his length. I moaned.

I felt the bulging head of Mark's cock run along my lips and shifted my hips to align the head of his cock with my wet opening. His cock twitched. I moaned again. And gently pressed my pussy opening against the tip of his cock. I wanted him. Now.

My phone buzzed.

"Oh, Mark," I said, "I need to tell you a secret."

His cock twitched again as he looked at me intently.

"Mmmmm," I cooed. "You know my friend Lisette? The wild one with the dares? She told me that I couldn't fuck you tonight unless she gave me permission."

Mark sighed.

"But goodness do I want you," I continued. "And I'm just going to keep tormenting you and me until she lets us fuck. Because I need your cock more and more the more you tease me with your cock at my entrance."

"Maybe that was Lisette texting permission for you to fuck me," Mark suggested, glancing at my phone.

I got off of him, leaving his cock wet, hard, and throbbing, and checked my phone. It was some stupid notification from an app.

"It's Lisette," I lied, "but no permission. She dares us to go skinny dipping in the lake."

So we dressed again, me in panties and the blue dress (I skipped a bra, figuring it'd just come right off) and Mark in boxers, jeans, and his shirt. We grabbed two towels and the tequila and headed to the beach at the nearby lake.

At the beach, we were surprised to find three people - two men and a woman - already there. I suggested that we make friends, and brought Mark with me to their little circle.

It was a good choice. They were all about my age or maybe a little older - maybe 24 or 25 - and passing a joint around. We introduced ourselves and learned their names. Natalie, Jorge, and Danny.

We shared our bottle of tequila and they shared their weed. In half an hour, we were all pretty buzzed and friendly. I noticed Jorge looking at me a lot, and I checked him out, too. He was handsome, just my type.

Weed makes me horny in general, and that night in particular, seeing as I was already so worked up. Mark had kept his hand on my thigh as we sat and talked, and his warm touch wasn't enough.

I turned to Mark and pushed him to lie flat on the ground so I could straddle him. I leaned forward and kissed him deeply, pressing our bodies together. His lips against mine, our tongues entwined, my breasts against his chest, and my burning hot pussy against the bulge in his jeans.

I ended our kiss and got off of him.

"Sorry," I said, noticing that the conversation had stopped while I kissed Mark, "weed makes me so horny."

"Me too!" cried Natalie and the boys nervously laughed with us.

Natalie turned to Danny. "I need one of those, too," she said, and kissed him.

Jorge, feeling like a fifth wheel, was still looking at me with a hunger in his eyes. I stood and walked the two steps to him and reached out for his hand, pulling him up.

"Don't want to let you feel left out," I said, pulling him close to me and putting his hands around my waist. He kissed me, hard, and moved a hand to my ass, pulling me even closer.

I moaned into Jorge's mouth as I felt the hand not on my ass slip under my dress and up my thigh. Jorge pressed his palm into the front of my panties, putting pressure on my already sensitive clit and mons. My mouth left his and I gently bit his neck to keep from moaning loudly.

Mark cleared his throat. "I've got an idea, guys," he said, "let's get in the water!"

Mark shed his shirt and pants and headed toward the lake, and Natalie was quickly following in her bra and panties. Danny and Jorge were in their boxers, too, and I lifted my dress off, careful to keep my naked breasts covered, and followed the crew into the water.

Natalie was splashing Mark in the waist-deep water as the rest of us approached, and then Mark dove after her and pinned her arms to her sides. His strong arms wrapped around her, holding her still and also close to him. I knew his cock was probably getting hard against Natalie's ass. And then I saw her realize it, too, and her wriggling in his arms changed from struggling to get free to grinding against his cock.

As I watched Mark's hands move from Natalie's flat belly towards her bra and her panties, I decided to interrupt their fun.

"Hey Danny," I called, "I dare you to go over there and make a Natalie sandwich with Mark!"

Danny and Natalie both smiled. Danny went over to Mark and Natalie and positioned himself right in front of her. Natalie kissed him and then, freeing her arms from Mark's embrace, pulled him close. Natalie must have been enjoying the attention from the two men. Four hands roamed her body and Mark kissed her neck while Danny kissed her lips.

Natalie broke off the kiss with Danny and he moved to kiss her neck, his hands massaging her breasts through her bra.

"I dare you to take off your boxers, Danny," Natalie cooed. As Danny pulled down his shorts, Natalie, more quietly, added to her dare: "and my bra."

Danny threw his boxers to the shore, the water covering all but the tip of his clearly erect cock pointing at the sky. He reached behind Natalie to unclasp her bra, which she shrugged off her shoulders and he threw to shore.

Natalie's firm, round breasts stood proud on her chest, exposed in the night air for only a moment before Mark grabbed them and Natalie turned her head over her shoulder to kiss him.

"I dare you to take off Mark's boxers," Danny said to Natalie.

She bent at the waist, her wet panties clinging to her ass just above the water. As she freed Mark's cock to the night air, her lips two inches from his erection, I had an idea.

"Jorge," I said, "I dare you to take off your boxers and press your cock against Natalie's panties."

"You dirty girl," Natalie laughed, tossing Mark's boxers to shore where they were quickly joined by Jorge's. And then "Oh!" she exclaimed as Jorge's cock found home.

Jorge leaned into Natalie, willing her panties to disappear. She steadied herself by holding onto Mark's waist, bringing her mouth even closer to his cock. As Jorge thrust against her panties, Natalie opened her mouth and guided Mark's cock inside.

Danny stood naked behind me as we watched, his hands on my hips and his cock between my butt cheeks. "I dare you to take your panties off," he whispered in my ear.

I threw my panties to shore and Danny and I continued to watch Natalie sandwiched between Mark and Jorge. Danny's hands wandered my body, massaging my breasts, teasing my ribs, caressing my belly. I melted into him, savoring his touch.

I caught Mark's eye as Danny moved a hand to my pussy and eased a finger inside of me.

"Jenn," Mark called, interrupting my reverie, "I dare you to switch places with Natalie."

Jorge slowed his thrusting and Natalie loosened her grip on Mark's cock as I stepped over to them. I'm naked, I thought, and there won't be anything between Jorge's thrusting cock and my aching wet pussy. I squirmed from the thought: did I want Jorge fucking me? Yes, I decided, I wanted, no I needed, someone's cock in my pussy.

Mark was whispering with Jorge as Natalie moved to Danny.

"Back in position, boys!" I teased, and bent over between Mark and Jorge, presenting my pussy to Jorge and kissing Marks' cock.

Jorge put his cock right at my wet pussy, his hand guiding the tip of his cock to my open, hungry entrance. I moaned onto Mark's cock and pressed myself against Jorge's.

"Now Jenn," Jorge said, keeping his cock at my pussy but not thrusting in, "Mark says you need to ask permission to get fucked tonight."

Was he really not going to fuck me? When in any man's life did a woman present herself to him like I was? Was he just not going to take advantage?

I pressed my pussy against his cock and kept sucking Mark's dick. Maybe he'd get over this bullshit.

But he pulled back.

"Ok," I said, letting Mark's cock free, "I can't get fucked until Lisette says it's OK."

Natalie and Danny had interrupted whatever they were doing to come over to us, interested in my story.

"What can you do?" Natalie asked.

"Anything but," I said. Natalie wanted more answer than that.

So I continued. "Earlier tonight, Mark dared me to get his cock wet with my pussy juice," I said.

Natalie got an idea. "I dare you to do that to Jorge."

Jorge smiled enthusiastically.

I looked around. "OK, but not here; I'm worried about the sand. Let's go back to Mark's?"

Mark nodded.

Our orgy interrupted, we threw on our clothes and went back to Mark's. In a minute, I had stripped Jorge and laid him on the rug. I straddled him even before tearing my dress off.

The walk left Jorge's cock soft, but his chest was still firm and hot under my hands and his cock came to life in a minute. "That's it," I said, feeling him harden against my lips.

Mark and Danny stood very close on either side of me and Jorge, watching intently.

I rocked my hips, dragging my pussy along the length of Jorge's cock. He was fully hard and I was aching to have him inside me.

Mark must have seen me align Jorge's cock with my opening, ready to impale myself, because he interrupted. "Natalie, I dare you take Jenn's place."

Natalie lifted her dress off and gently nudged me aside. She straddled Jorge and spread her pussy lips around Jorge's cock, running her wetness along his shaft, just like I had.

While Natalie and Jorge moaned, I took on Danny. In a flash, I had his shirt and pants off again and took his half-hard member into my mouth. As I felt him harden in response to my ministrations, I moaned and moved one hand to my clit.

Mark must have been feeling left out, because he interrupted again. "Natalie, I dare you to eat Jenn out."

I didn't mind that interruption at all. I laid on my back as Natalie got off of Jorge. She got on all fours with her face at my pussy and licked in one long, slow, tantalizing lick, from my vagina to my clit.

I arched my back with pleasure and Natalie hummed into my clit. I moaned.

Natalie tongued the alphabet on my clit, working me steadily to the climax I'd been near for hours. I held her head to my pussy. "Don't stop!" I called, "oh, Natalie, don't you fucking stop."

She didn't stop. Instead, she eased a finger into my wet pussy. I moaned louder in response. And opened my eyes.

Hazily, I saw Danny motioning to Mark, who had stripped nude. Mark kneeled behind Natalie.

Natalie put a second finger into me and continued her tonguing. I was getting so close.

And then she stopped and called out.

I opened my eyes, disappointed, out of breath, and aching for release. I looked up to see Mark behind Natalie, his hands on her hips, thrusting into her. "Oh god," she called out.

Mark caught my eyes as I reached for Natalie's head to bring her tongue back to my pussy.

"Don't," he said.

I was furious. My date was fucking a stranger and wouldn't let me fucking come?

"What," I demanded.

"I dare you," he smiled, pulling out of Natalie.

Natalie, miffed, looked at me and Mark as she sat up, lazily reaching for Danny's cock.

Mark pulled in his pants and tossed me my dress. "I dare you to follow me," he said.

He had a mischievous look in his eyes, which softened my frustration. I hesitated. I could just ask Jorge to fuck me. He'd probably do it. Or Danny. But Mark knew how to build me up. And I liked it - and hated it.

I put my dress on. The others looked around and must have decided to follow us out, because in a minute, the five of us were outside, following Mark down the block.

He took us to a crowded, loud, neighborhood bar. He caught the bartender's eye and ordered five shots of tequila. "Dance?" he asked me after downing his.

I downed my shot, too.

He pulled me through the crowd and danced close to me. The music was loud, with a good beat, and the crush of bodies was thick and hot and sweaty. I let go and felt the music and excitement of the crowd course through me.

Mark maneuvered behind me and pulled me into his body to grind my ass against his hard cock. He whispered in my ear.

"I bet you're so horny," he started, his hands on my hips, holding me to him. I nodded.

"You love showing off," he continued, moving a hand to my breast.

"Mmhm," I replied.

"You loved it when that stranger saw you in a bra and panties in the store," he whispered, tweaking my nipple.

I moaned.

"And having him undress you."

My breathing got heavier.

Mark unbuttoned the top button of my dress. "And showing off for my camera."

Another button. "And stripping for the camera."

He undid the bottom button of my dress. "And showing me how you masturbate."

One more button would expose either my pussy or my tits to the whole bar. I wanted to show the bar my naked body. I wanted them to see me and admire me. I wanted to make every man in the bar rock hard.

The image flashed through my mind. Me, naked in this crowded bar, jostled by strange men, each wanting to cop a feel. I wanted their hands on me. I wanted their cocks in my mouth. I wanted to be fucked. I needed to be fucked.

Mark didn't undo a button. He slid a finger into my wet pussy. "And showing the pizza delivery guy your tits."

I turned around to face Mark.

He slid another finger into my aching pussy. "And showing our new friends everything."

He kissed me, roughly, as he pushed me against a wall.

"And basically fucking them." He lifted me up as I fumbled with his fly, finally releasing his cock.

"And letting me strip you in a bar."

He slid his cock into me, leaving his thumb pressed against my clit.

"And fucking me in the bar."

I was on the edge of an orgasm when he first touched me. When he pressed his thumb into my clit and rammed his cock into me, pinning me against the wall, I saw stars. I called out, loudly, as I came.

Mark kept thrusting, fucking me through my first orgasm and into the second. I bit his shoulder as he drove me over the edge and released his hot cum into me.

Mark held me against the wall for a second while we caught our breath. I kissed him.

As I found my footing again on the floor, Mark tucked his cock back into his pants. We looked around, nervously.

Natalie, Danny, and Jorge were at the bar, watching. They raised their glasses at us.

We smiled and left the bar to return to Mark's apartment.

jenn1992
jenn1992
165 Followers
12