We Did It Our Way

Story Info
Follow a young couple as they take on Hollywood.
44.2k words
4.55
11.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story and or any portion of this story may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the copywriter, except for the brief quotations used in a review.

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

This is a long story, 77 pages with 44000 words in them. I would like to thank my two editors, BarneyR who did the original editing, and Candace (shywhoregirl) who cleaned it up and made it into a better story. As always any all mistakes are mine, I did make a few changes after the editors had finished. I hope that you enjoy my story, there is a lot of sex between the main two characters.

Copyright 2016 Red Tempest

WE DID IT OUR WAY

By

Red Tempest

Chapter One

The Vegas Trip

A group of us in the construction field went to Las Vegas for a huge equipment show in the spring of 1982. We left early on a Sunday morning and arrived in Las Vegas just a little before noon. By the time we got to the Imperial Hotel, and checked into our rooms it was close to 2:00 pm. I finished unpacking my clothes and then went down to the casino to play some Black Jack. I sat down at a five-dollar table and got some chips. I played four hands and left muttering about losing twenty bucks.

I met up with Richard, one of the members of our group. He took me over to the Crap table to show me how to play. Fifty dollars later I stepped back from the table to review my cash flow. I lost seventy dollars in less than an hour.

After a quick and painful lesson at the Craps table, Richard and I met up with the rest of our group in the lobby. They planned to walk down the strip to a couple of the smaller casino's.

When we reached the first casino, I said, "Just give me a beep on my pager when you're ready to go to dinner. I want to do some exploring further down the strip."

I left and walked down the street in the direction of the Sands Hotel. I wanted to look at the hotel where the famous rat pack had resided. This was my first time in Vegas and I wanted to see as much as possible. I didn't realize though just how long of a walk it would be to get to the Sands hotel. It sure as hell looked a lot closer than it was.

I was sitting at the bar in the Sands having a drink. I was kind of lost in my thoughts, thinking about things that had happen to me in the last couple of years. When someone sat down in the chair next to me. Apparently I was still lost in my thoughts, not paying any attention to what was going on around me, because she must have said something to me, and I didn't respond.

"Hello? Is there anyone home?" She said.

I turned to looked at her and my jaw just dropped, my God, she was gorgeous. She must have been created by the Greek Goddess Aphrodite, she was a vision of beauty and loveliness.

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"Oh nothing really. You just look like you're lost in a different world," she giggled.

"Sorry, I was kind of lost in my thoughts I guess," I said.

"Well hello then. My name is Sharon Summers," she said.

"Hi Sharon. My name is Herrmann Thomas Wright, but everyone calls me Tom. Well, except for my mother," I said.

"So, Tom, why so deep in thought?" she asked.

"Well, this is my first time in Vegas and my wife was supposed to be here with me. Unfortunately, we just got divorced. I kind of feel uncomfortable being the only one in my group without a spouse," I said.

"Oh dear, care to tell me what happened?" she asked.

"Joyce divorced me and took our two-year old son TJ with her. She left me for another man, a damn lawyer at that. Then she has the balls to kick me out of the house. I floundered for a while, until I bought a cottage on Killarney Beach Road. The cottage was originally owned by my grandfather. The cottage was sold it in the late 50's and twenty plus years later I bought it back, with the help of my folks. It needed some work, and I would like to buy a better boat, but right now my financial situation is rather shaky," I said finishing my story.

"Where exactly is your cottage located?" she asked.

"Tell you what, would you please put your left hand on the bar?"

"What? Why?"

"Because I live in Michigan and Michigan is shaped like a hand and I can easily show you where I live, better than I can tell you."

She did as I asked. I started at the base of her thumb and as sexily as I could, I slowly moved my finger up her thumb. Then around the tip and back down the inside of her thumb to the bottom. I started back up the side of her index finger, I stopped.

"I live right here on the bay," I said.

"That was a cool way to show me where you live," she responded with a laugh.

"I can see you still don't recognize me?"

"No, but I bet you're going to tell me you're an actress."

"Why, yes, I am. But maybe I should start at the beginning," she laughed.

"That would be nice."

"I was born in Washington the state not the city, in a little town called Waterville. We lived on a small farm with an apple orchard. My dad, Scott, worked the farm and orchard, as well as being a part time logger. One day he got hurt very badly in a logging accident. It took a year for him to recover, and we struggled as a family to make ends meet. I have two sisters, Sarah and Sandy, and two brothers, Sam and Steven.

When dad got better, he divorced my mom, Sheri, and ran off with his nurse. Mom had to sell the farm, and we moved to Seattle. When I got older, I entered a number of beauty pageants. I won a couple and placed in the top five in quite a few of them," she said.

"Then one day there was a photo contest for Bunny Girl Magazine. I entered and I guess they liked what I had to offer because I did a spread for them. I was then named Miss March of 1980. I was runner up as Bunny of the year for 1981. I moved into the Bunny Girl mansion in LA, and had an affair with the Bunny Girl founder for a few months. I then dated, and began living with the drummer from the band Tommy Gunn."

"I came home from a movie shoot early one day and there was a big party going on in the house. I caught him in bed with three other women in some lustful sex acts. So I left and I moved my stuff into my sister's apartment. I then came out here for a break, and now I'm staying at the Sands," she said concluding her story.

"So what about your acting career?" I asked.

"I was in two movies. The first was called The House Fright, where I went away with my children on vacation. My husband was at home battling different types of rodents. The second was called Avalanche Run, which was a movie about skiing," she said.

"I was in a couple of TV commercials, and in a couple of guest spots on TV sit coms, and was in one daytime soap opera," she said.

We chatted some more when my pager goes off with Richard's room number on it. I excused myself from Sharon for a moment to give Richard a return call.

Richard answered, "Hey we're going to Battista's Hole in The Wall for dinner are you coming?"

"Hold on for just a sec," I said.

I looked at my watch it was 6:00 pm. I waved Sharon over to me.

"Would you like to go out to dinner with me and the rest of the group I'm with?" I asked.

She stammered a moment, until I grabbed her hand, and looked into her blue eyes,

"I would really enjoy your company," I said.

"I can't go looking like this," she said.

"You look absolutely beautiful."

"Alright already, you convinced me, let's go."

"Richard I have a date, so make sure to get an extra chair we'll be there in 15 minutes or so," I told him.

We had a great time at dinner. Everyone treated Sharon with respect and enjoyed listening to her talk about her acting career. She held my hand a lot during dinner which made me feel good.

Battista's had delicious Italian food and good wine to go with dinner. We were all full when we finished eating.

Sharon and I took a cab back to the Sands, and went into the bar for a nightcap. We talked for a while, but I was yawning a lot, until she started to giggle at me.

"You must be tired?"

"I guess I am it has been a long day. I've been up since 4:00 am, Michigan time and it's now 10:00 pm, Las Vegas time or 1:00 am, Michigan time, almost up twenty-four hours," I said.

But, we talked for another fifteen or twenty minutes.

"Would you like to go to the convention with me tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well I'm just not sure what my plans are for tomorrow," Sharon said.

"Tell you what give me a call in the morning and let me know what you decide."

I gave her one of my business cards with my pager number on it. I also wrote down my room number and hotel phone number, on the backside of the card.

"Well it's time for me to go get some sleep," I said.

She got up with me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She gave me a very long and sensual kiss.

"I had a really good time and I like that you didn't pressure me into anything afterwards," she said.

"Same here," I told her.

I thought to myself, 'I hope that she calls me in the morning.' I left with my heart racing from the kiss she gave me.

In the morning the group headed to the Barbary Coast for breakfast. We were almost finished when my pager buzzed. It was Sharon. I raced to the nearest phone and called her back.

"Hi, is that offer still on the table to go to the convention?" she asked.

"I don't think that space has been taken yet and you are more than welcome to go with me," I replied.

"I can be ready in about 30 minutes, is that OK?" she asked.

"No problem, I'll be down to get you as soon as I finish up breakfast. Have you had breakfast yet?" I asked her.

"Yes I had room service bring it to me," she replied.

We chatted for a few minutes and then said our goodbyes. I raced back to the table and wolfed down the rest of my breakfast. I ran outside and hailed a cab.

"Please take me to the Sands," I told the driver.

I waited in the lobby for her and she was down shortly. We went to the back of the hotel, where the busses for the convention are located. We signed in, and then stopped to figure out just where to go. The convention was huge, taking up all the space around the center. Richard and I set a time to meet up at the Cat exhibit at 10:30 am.

I looked at my map of the convention layout, and located the Cat exhibit. We went in that direction, and met up with the group there.

"We're gonna go to the Pave-Co exhibit. Meet us there around noon," I told them.

Sharon and I walked that way hand in hand as we looked at all the equipment and other support items. We arrived at the Pav-Co display area, and they had some really nice pieces of equipment out on the floor. The salesman that I deal with, was there with another customer. He waved at me and flashed a hand signal to wait a few minutes. As soon as he finished with that customer, he came over with four other salesmen.

One of them must have recognized Sharon. They began to take some pictures with her. The owner was there too, and he came over to get his picture taken as well.

The owner gave both of us a really nice spring jacket and a hat. He also gave me enough tickets for our entire group to go to their customer appreciation banquet at the Tropicana Hotel, later in the week. We were there about an hour, so they could take some pictures of Sharon on their equipment to put into their quarterly magazine.

Richard, his brother Joe, and their wives showed up at noon. We all left Pav-Co to look at some other exhibits. I showed them the tickets, and they were elated to be able to go with us.

"RC got enough tickets for all of us to go see the Beach Boys at Caesars Palace tonight, if we wanna go," Joe said.

I looked over at Sharon and she was nodding her head yes. "Count us in," I told him.

We all went back to the Imperial Hotel, and ran into Richard's father-in-law Hank. He was playing a slot machine.

"Earlier I had won 4500 dollars playing on this slot machine," he told us.

None of us believed him. He pulled out his wallet, and it was full of hundred dollar bills, enough to choke a horse.

Richard said to Hank, "I think you should get a money order, so nobody can steal your money."

So he left to do just that. Richard finished out his machine, and then put in twenty dollars of his own. He got nothing, so I stepped up and put in twenty dollars, and got nothing as well. Hank came back and put ten dollars in the machine, and won another 2400 dollars! We all just about shit our pants. You can guess who bought dinner that night. Later that night though, Hank went back looking for that machine, but it was not in the same place, probably moved or gone. (Author's note, this is true and actually happened)

We went to Caesars Palace later that night, and saw the Beach Boys. They were outstanding, and we all had a great time. We stopped in the bar at Caesar's to have a drink, and unwind; we were still sky high from the concert.

+++++++++

That night Sharon took me to her bed. We laid there naked holding on to each other, our kisses becoming more passionate. Our tongues caressing the others lovingly. My hand was on her breast rubbing and tweaking her nipples. I slowly started to kiss her slender neck. I started to move down to her breast. I gently sucked and nibbled on her nipple.

"Oh, yes, suck on my nipple, suck them harder," she purred.

My hand was now lightly stroking her thigh and the hair on her sex. I spread her sex and inserted my finger. She was ready. Her sex was soaking wet and my fingers slowly invaded her wet hole.

I could feel her juices coat my fingers. I moved my fingers up toward her clitoris. I started to stroke her little jewel. Her breathing was getting heavier and faster, until finally she gave a groan and a gasp, and locked her legs together. Her orgasm began to wash over her body.

I started to kiss my way down from her breasts to her sex, kissing her stomach and belly button, nuzzling her soft flesh and her silky sex hair, until I got to her outer lips. She spread her legs wide to give me full access to her sex.

I gently started to probe her love hole with my tongue. I pushed my tongue inside as far as I could, I was trying to see if I could reach her belly button from the inside. I extracted my tongue and attacked her clit. I licked and sucked on her engorged clitoris.

She gave a loud gasp and locked her legs around my head. She was having a very intense orgasm, covering my whole face with her cum. When I got free, I looked up at her with her cum dripping off my face.

"Oh, My, God, sorry. Come here and let me wipe your face clean. I should have told you that I sometimes squirt when I get over excited."

She cleaned my face off with a towel, and then went down on me. She started to suck on my enlarged member. She worked up and down my shaft and then licked the underside of the head of my erection. This was very intense and I could feel my cum starting to boil.

"Sharon I'm not going to last very long if you keep doing that," I said.

She stopped and moved up on the bed. She straddled me impaled herself on my rock hard love muscle, driving it deep into her wet sex. She rocked back and forth, and I could feel her vagina walls gripping my member. She rode me hard and it wasn't long, before I gave a loud groan. I blasted my load deep into her dripping hot sex. She collapsed into my arms smothering my face with kisses. We lay together in each other's arm until we fell asleep.

In the morning as we lay together, she said, "Well you might as well go ahead and ask me?"

"Ask you what?"

"What men always wanna know about me."

"Ok, I'll bite. Just what is it that men want to know about you?"

"Every man always wants to know just what my measurements are," she giggled.

"Ok, what are your measurements?" I asked laughing.

She replied, "My breasts are 36C, my waist is 24, and my hips are 35. I am 5' 7" tall, I weigh 125 pounds. I was born March 30, 1958."

"Wow! I don't know what my measurements are, but I am 5' 10" tall and weigh 180 pounds. I was born December 12, 1955, so that makes me just a couple years older than you."

"I do know that your eyes are blue, and your hair is blonde and that it's natural," I replied.

She started hitting me on the arm and chest, and I grabbed her bringing her close and we kissed. Soon we were making passionate love. After we finished, we took a shower together, washing each other off.

After we got dressed she surprised me.

"Why don't you check out of your hotel and stay here with me for the rest of the week?"

"I really can't see any reason why not," I replied.

So we went and did that before going back to the convention.

Tuesday was more of us at the convention. The afternoon and early evening we hit a lot of Company open-houses at different hotels. We all had plenty to eat and drink. Tuesday night we all went to the Imperial to watch the Impersonators.

Wednesday morning was more convention, and that afternoon we lounged by the pool. Wednesday night was the Pav-Co party at the Tropicana Hotel. WOW! What a spread. They had those pastries that you put sliced roast beef on. We then hit the table with oysters on the half shell; I slurped down a bunch of those. Oysters are good for the sex drive. But the best was right by our table, chocolate covered large strawberries. They were outstanding I must have eaten at least a ten-fifteen of them. By now you can guess that I am stuffed. By that point we had plenty to eat and drink, and we were really enjoying ourselves.

Gary, the owner of Pav-Co, came to our table. "Sharon some of our customers would like to have their pictures taken with you at their table. Would you be willing to do this?" he asked.

We looked at him slightly puzzled.

"I would compensate you for your time of course," he said.

"Ok," she replied.

"How much?" I asked.

"Two hundred," he said.

'Five hundred for one hour," I countered.

"Good we have a deal then," he said.

He counted out five one hundred dollar bills, and handed them to Sharon. He then pointed out to her which tables to go to.

The first table was a group of Japanese men. When they found out that she was Miss March of 1980, they went nuts. One of the older Japanese men was counting out ten one hundred dollar bills.

I asked him, "What are you doing?"

"We are buying her services for the night," he replied in broken English.

"Oh, no, her services are not for sale."

He then tried to apologize a dozen times over, and handed her five hundred dollars for insulting her.

She took pictures with them and almost every other table in the place, which was more than Gary pointed out.

"Those Japanese were the worst, each of them tried to cop a feel or rub my ass. The rest of the tables were nice," she told me after she had finished up getting her picture taken at the various tables.

"Well, you got one thousand dollars for an hour of work, not too bad."

We left the party at 10:30 pm, and went back to the Sands Hotel. We walked into the casino, and I took her over to the craps table. I figured that I was an expert now after the ass-kicking that I took earlier in the week.

"Well should we have some fun with the money you earned tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah why not," she said.

She handed me the whole thousand dollars. I placed the whole bundle on the field bet. They gave Sharon the dice, and her first roll was a three.