We Do Everything Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're so beautiful," Ian said when their lips finally parted, and began kissing the hollow of her throat, the junction of her neck and shoulder, the soft flesh of her upper chest. As he explored her body, Lauren gripped his cock in her hand, pulling and squeezing by turns, until he began to shudder and pulled away.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just..." Ian's face was flushed. "You have to stop, or I'm going to..."

"Oh," Lauren said, and then her eyes widened. "Oh!"

"I'm sorry... " Ian said, clearly embarrassed.

"Oh, Ian, sweetie... believe me, that's nothing to be sorry about." She put a hand on the back of his neck, stroking the short downy hairs there. "I'm here for you, Ian. You can come whenever you want... and wherever you want." She leaned in and kissed his ear, sucking his earlobe between her teeth, and whispered into his ear. "You just have to tell me... what you want."

Ian looked at her for a long time, flummoxed. "You," he managed at last, and Lauren grinned. Their lips met again, and Lauren slowly sank back, gently tugging at him until he picked up the cues and pushed her to the floor. As her back touched the floor, she gave a quiet, high-pitched squeak.

"What is it?" Ian asked.

"Cold," she said through a tooth-clenched smile. "Very cold..."

"Do you want your coat?" he asked.

"No, it's okay." Lauren pulled him down to her and kissed him fiercely before he could fawn over her any more. She wrapped her thighs around him, ankles crossed behind his back. Her nipples were hard, sticking straight up, pale and pink.

"Do you want me to take my clothes off?" Ian asked.

She shook her head with a grin. "No, leave them on. You can pretend you're punishing me for shoplifting."

Ian looked almost exasperated. "Could you not joke around about this?"

"Who's joking?" Lauren said lifting her eyebrows. "I've got three cans of jalapenos in those coat pockets."

Ian hung his head. "Lauren--"

"Okay, I'm sorry. Ian?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ready?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

Lauren smiled and reached down between them, taking a hold of his cock. Slowly, she guided him into her, her other hand on his lower back, pulling him towards her. She gasped as he entered her, biting her lip. Ian groaned and began to thrust almost instantly, hesitantly at first, but then he picked up speed and confidence. He lowered his head to her breasts, kissing them at first, then taking her left nipple between his lips, then between his teeth, and Lauren moaned out loud. Ian began to thrust harder, Lauren's legs locked around the small of his back, his hands gently pinning her wrists to the cold floor.

Lauren gasped happily. "Oh my god, Ian, have you been taking classes or something?"

When Ian came only a few minutes later, Lauren wasn't surprised. She heard the quavering note in his voice, felt his body shudder, and he gave a helpless moan as he came inside her. She watched his face, putting her hands on his arms. When he opened his eyes and looked at her, she smiled.

"Hi," she said. "So, what's your name?"

"Lauren, I'm --"

Her smile turned skeptical. "Please don't say you're sorry, Ian. It's totally okay. It's practically supposed to happen."

"Really?" He looked so innocent that for a moment Lauren almost giggled. Thankfully, she repressed it.

"Really," she said, and kissed him. "Now, do you want me to tell you the fun part about being eighteen?"

"What's that?"

"You can do it again almost right away."

Expertly, she rolled over until Ian was on his back, and his cock slipped out of her. He was already going soft, but when Lauren kneeled over him and took his cock in her mouth, he was soon erect again. She tended to him gently until he was nearly ready to burst again, then slowed, then brought him near to orgasm a second time. When she sensed he was near to begging, she climbed on top of him and he entered her from underneath.

This time, Ian lasted much longer, and after a time Lauren had two shivering orgasms, one right after the other, moaning under her breath. Ian sat up and pulled her close to him, their chests pressed together, then put both hands on her ass and pulled her into him, penetrating her deeply, unexpectedly.

"Oh! Oh, Ian, sweetie..." He buried her face in her neck as he thrust inside her, his voice muffled as he began to outright fuck her from underneath. When his gasps began to reach a fever pitch, Lauren felt herself spiraling towards a third orgasm. Her breath caught in her throat, and when she felt him come inside her again, she felt herself go as well, and gave a strangled moan of joy, her eyes squeezed shut.

They collapsed into each other, his lips pressed against her shoulder. He held her tightly, gasping for breath.

"God, Ian..." she said breathlessly. "You learn really quickly."

Ian laughed nervously, stroking her hair. "What do you want to do now?" he asked quietly.

Lauren thought for a moment, still catching her breath.

"Breakfast?"

"It's nighttime."

She sighed. "You still have so much to learn."

* * *

Two days later, as Scott prepared to open the body shop for the day's business, he heard a furtive knock at the office door. He grabbed his keys and went to the door to find Amy peeking through the shades. With a sigh, he undid the bolt and opened it to let her in.

"Amy," he said as he opened the door. "I'm not putting coffee on for another forty-five minutes, you know."

"Hi, Scott," Amy said. "I'm not here for the coffee."

"That's a switch." He let her in, closing and locking the door behind her. "So to what do I owe the pleasure?" He walked back behind his desk and sat down in the leather office chair.

Amy shrugged off her coat, putting it on the back of one of the other chairs. She wore a tight pink low-cut shirt and blue jeans. As Scott leaned back in the chair, she stood in place, fidgeting, pulling the sleeves of her shirt over her hands to warm them.

"So, um, the other night," she began.

"Uh-huh," Scott said, pretending to be interested in his desk calendar for a moment. He'd suspected this awkward moment was coming, but had been hoping it wouldn't.

"I just wanted to say thanks. Again. Thanks for... well... I really liked it. If that's not weird to say. I hope it's not weird. Because if it were weird, that would be... weird."

Scott gave one of his half-smiles. "Amy, what could possibly be weird about this whole scenario?"

Amy shrugged and smiled. "You make a good point."

"Amy, I had a great time with you the other night -- I, uh... I really don't know what to say. I was happy to help."

Amy giggled. "It really is weird, isn't it?"

Scott smiled. "Yeah, it's pretty weird."

Amy walked around the end of the desk to stand next to him. She leaned against the desk, tilting her hips at him. "Is it okay if I give you hug?"

Scott smiled and stood up. "Of course."

Amy hugged him tightly, pressing her face against his chest. When they separated, she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. Scott put his hands on her shoulders, but didn't push her away. She looked up into his eyes.

"Okay, now I have to ask something weird," she said.

"Go ahead."

"I was wondering -- would you let me do something?"

Scott tilted his head, suspicious. "What exactly is it you want to do?"

Amy grinned. "Something we did the other night."

Scott winced. "Amy, I'm not really sure that's such a good idea. Lauren--"

"She doesn't need to know," Amy said. "I just... I keep thinking back to that night. I can't stop thinking about it. I want you... in my mouth again."

"Amy, I don't think Lauren--"

"You don't have to do anything," Amy said, cutting him off. She knelt down in front of him, putting her hands on his thighs. "I promise. Just one more time, please?" She looked up at him, her blue eyes wide, and then pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a powder-blue bra.

Scott looked flummoxed and ran a hand through his hair. "You want to do it right here?"

"No one's going to see. The shades are closed. Your door's locked." Amy fumbled with his zipper a bit, then pulled it down. Scott looked down at her, then at the door, then down at her again.

"I..." Scott, as usual, had nothing to say.

When Amy pulled his cock out of his jeans, he was already erect. She smiled when she saw it, and took it in her small fist, squeezing. "Oh, my," she said, and bit her lip. She reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra, shrugging it off and placing it on the floor. Scott noted once again how similar her body was to Lauren's -- slimmer and a touch less curvy, perhaps, but otherwise nearly identical. She took him in her hand again and gingerly kissed the tip of his cock.

"Amy, you--" what might have been Scott's protest turned into a moan as Amy flicked her tongue down the shaft of his cock. Her hair brushed against his belly, and he put a hand on her head, gently, stroking her hair a bit. Amy looked up at him. She bit her lip, then opened her mouth, took a deep breath, and swallowed him down. Scott drew in his breath sharply, taking his cock in his hand to guide it more effectively into her mouth. Amy murmured as his cock nudged the back of her throat, and she withdrew with a tiny cough.

"Sorry," Scott said.

Amy shook her head. "It's okay. I'm just not used to it..." She grinned at him and took him in her mouth again. This time, she didn't choke, and as she sucked on him, Scott put his hand on the back of her head, pulling her forward a little more each time. Amy squeezed his cock with her small fist, her fingers barely fitting around him.

Despite his reluctance, Scott didn't last very long. Within a few minutes, Scott began to groan audibly, his fingers twisting in Amy's hair. Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. Amy looked up at him, surprised.

"You have to stop," Scott said. "I'm going to... finish."

"I know that," Amy said with a smile. "I want you to."

"Do you want me to --"

"In my mouth," Amy said, breathless. "On my face. I want you to make me messy, Scott."

Scott's mouth dropped open on hearing this. "Amy!" he exclaimed in disbelief, but didn't have time for more. Amy leaned forward and resumed sucking him with abandon, murmuring under her breath. Scott came almost instantly, groaning as he spasmed into Amy's mouth. She stiffened, trying to swallow, but coughed violently instead, eyes squeezed shut, come sluicing down her chin. Not finished yet, Scott held her head in place as he released two more spurts, white globs splattering against her cheek and neck. She sputtered.

"Oh wow," Amy said as she leaned back and looked down at herself. Her hand, wrist, chin, neck and chest were gooey with come.

Scott winced. "I tried to warn you..." He looked around for a towel, found none, and snatched up a handful of paper napkins instead. He handed them to her and she began to daub herself off with a giggle.

"It's all right. I'm just not used to it, that's all. You made such a mess of me..."

"It is what you asked for," Scott said. He zipped himself up and sat down, looking at her now-glistening body as she cleaned herself off.

"Very much," Amy said, wiping herself dry. She looked up at him, and saw that his face was drawn. "What's wrong?"

"I just don't feel right, doing this without your mother knowing. I mean, what happened the other night... she was there, and that was strange enough, but this..."

Amy rose to her feet, still topless, and stepped close to him. "It was my mom's idea for you to be my first, Scott. Not mine. And I know that she did it to keep me away from Ian."

"She didn't--"

"It's okay, Scott. I'm not stupid. I know she just wants what's best for me. But I'm not a kid anymore. Especially not after last night." She leaned down and kissed him gently. "I can do what I want," she said. "And what my mother doesn't know won't hurt her."

"I doubt she would agree with you on that point," Scott said, tucking his shirt in.

She shrugged bare shoulders. "Do you want me to tell her? Ask her permission every time like I'm still a kid? She set this up, remember?"

He frowned. "I don't know. But, it was just this one time, right?" he said. "I mean, it's done after this."

Amy only grinned at him, and leaned back against the desk again, turning her bare chest toward him.

"I don't know," she said. "Do you want it to be?"

Scott ran a hand over his face. What had he gotten himself into?

12