We Do Everything Together Ch. 04

Story Info
A brother's blackmail of his mother and sister backfires.
7.4k words
4.49
51.3k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers

Although Rob couldn't see his sister through the blinds of Scott's office, he knew what she was doing in there. There was almost no sound outside in the pre-dawn chill of the morning, and from his vantage point in the pooled shadows behind the auto shop, Rob could hear the cries of the three people inside.

It seemed Amy had some mischief of her own going on.

After Rob's brief conversation with her the night before, Rob had watched Amy closely. He'd followed her from the house to the auto shop, sticking to the shadows, being as quiet as he could. She hadn't spotted him, and he'd waited across the street until Scott's car parked out front. At that point, he'd already put it all together.

Amy was fucking Scott behind her mother's back.

Not only that, but they'd brought another girl in already — Sadie, Scott's young secretary or office gopher or whatever. The thought left him stunned and aroused in equal measure. Apparently their mother had put Amy on the fast track to complete depravity.

Rob felt a pang of jealousy — three women in the last week alone, a mother, a daughter, and the daughter's hot best friend. What the fuck had that guy Scott done to deserve such a bounty?

In the dark, Rob was determined to get some of those riches for himself before it was all over. He could play the depravity game, too.

The cries inside the office reached a crescendo. Rob hadn't yet risked trying to peek through the tiny gap in the blinds — he was terrified of getting caught — but the sounds inside were too enticing to resist. Standing on his tiptoes, he craned his neck to look inside.

Through the narrow slit of light between the blinds and the window sill, Rob saw the three of them in the office — all completely naked, their bodies gleaming with sweat. His sister was on her knees, her elbows propped on the leather couch, while Scott fucked her from behind. Sadie knelt next to him, one hand on Amy's bare hip, the other clutching Amy's hair, holding her in place so Scott could have his way with her.

Rob watched his sister, fascinated. Always expressive, her face displayed every emotion that crossed it; pleasure, disbelief, a hint of sweet humiliation. Rob felt his erection press against his jeans, and himself felt a faint pang of shame. He wasn't sure why — he'd already seen his mother naked only the day before, a situation he'd deliberately orchestrated. Feeling ashamed at this point felt like closing the barn door long after the horses were gone.

But still, it was his little sister.

Amy suddenly stiffened, letting out a series of loud, hitching gasps that ended in a sound much like a sob. Rob suspected she had just come. Scott, who from the sound of things had come at least once or twice already, slowed his thrusts, drawing a few more moans from Amy before pulling out of her. Amy collapsed limply to the couch, while Sadie pressed her lips to Scott's in a passionate kiss.

Scott sat down on the couch, and Sadie crawled into his lap, drawing her bare knees up under her and draping herself across his chest. The three of them began to chat, with elated looks, on what had just happened.

Rob couldn't hear what they were saying through the window, and the sudden intimacy of it bothered Rob. He crept away from the window, shifting his erection in his jeans, and began the long walk back home.

The morning air would do him good. He'd have time to think about how he was going to use this new information. With a little finesse, in a day or so he'd be completely in charge of this demented game his mother had started.

# # #

The sun was up when Rob got home. He laid down on the couch and waited for Amy to arrive. After about twenty minutes, he heard the back door open, heard her pad quietly to her room. A few minutes later, she crossed the downstairs hall to the bathroom, and he heard the shower start running. It wouldn't do to come home smelling like sex with her mother's boyfriend, Rob figured.

Amy must have been tired or distracted or both, because not only did she neglect to lock the door, but she didn't even close it all the way. Rob lay in in the dark, biding his time for a few minutes, and then got up and walked to the bathroom.

He slipped through the open door and watched his sister's naked form through the translucent shower curtain. He couldn't see much, but then he'd already seen Amy about as raw and vulnerable as anyone was ever likely to. Rob leaned against the counter and enjoyed the sight all the same.

The shower stopped, and Amy stepped out. Her eyes bulged when she spotted him. She squeaked and reached for the bath towel, clutching it to her wet body. Rob saw a glimpse of taut, pale flesh before she hid it away.

"Rob! What the fuck, get out of here!" Her voice cracked with dismay, the way it had when they were both young and he'd tease her by taking away one of her dolls.

"Sorry," he said with a smile. "The door was unlocked."

"Get the fuck out of here!" she said. "I'll tell Mom."

"I don't think you will," Rob said. "I know where you went this morning, Amy."

He wouldn't have thought it possible, but Amy went even paler. The color drained from her cheeks, and she stepped out of the tub, dripping. "What are you talking about?"

"I followed you to the auto shop," Rob said casually. "I saw your little threesome with Sadie and Sc—"

Amy lunged at him. For a moment he thought she was going to attack him, but instead she slammed the bathroom door shut.

"Keep your voice down," she whispered fiercely. "Mom will hear." From this angle, Rob could see the naked curve of her waist and hip. She caught him admiring it and flinched back, still clutching the towel to her chest.

"Mom's still asleep," he said. "She won't hear a thing... at least not right now."

He watched as Amy's face fell. Her expression was like a rabbit caught in a snare. "Rob, please don't tell Mom about this. She'll freak out."

"I'm sure she would," Rob said. "She's freaking out already. See, she told me how she set you up, how you and her and Scott all got together and had your nasty little incestuous tryst."

"Ugh, shut up," Amy said. "It wasn't like that."

"What was it like?"

She glared at him. "You wouldn't understand. You make it sound all seedy and horrible."

"It is seedy and horrible. And you made it even seedier by fucking Scott behind Mom's back."

Seeing that he wasn't going to budge, Amy let some of the tension in her body release. Slowly, she began to dry her shoulders and neck with the towel, giving Rob more glimpses of her flesh.

"She started it," Amy said. "It wasn't my idea, it was hers."

"That's bullshit," Rob said. "It was your idea, she just made it happen after she found out about it."

Amy looked at the floor with a guilty expression. "Look, please just don't tell her, okay? Yeah, it's screwed up and weird, but Mom likes Scott, I don't want them to break up."

Rob laughed. "Well, isn't that considerate of you."

"Shut up."

Rob licked his lips. "I won't tell her. If you do something for me."

Amy froze in place, her wet hair falling around her face. "Oh, God," she said.

"Don't worry, it's not that." Not yet, he thought.

"Then what?"

"You're going to break up with Ian."

Amy furrowed her brow. "Why?"

"Because Mom started this whole travesty to keep you two from each other. She didn't want you fucking up your college career by being preoccupied with sex. Granted, it turned out to be the world's stupidest idea and one of the biggest backfires of all time, but still. You don't love Ian, and he doesn't love you. End it. Mom will be happy, you'll be happy, we can all put this prurience behind us."

And start a new kind of prurience, he thought.

Amy sniffed while she considered it.

"Fine," she said at last. "And when would you like this to happen?"

Rob ignored her sarcastic tone. "Friday night. And I'm going to need you to do one more thing."

Amy rolled her eyes. "Jesus, what's that?"

"Even though you probably won't be, I need you to act like you're upset about the breakup. You know. Turn on the tears, let Mom comfort you. She'll like that."

Amy eyed him suspiciously. "Why?"

"Just trust me."

"I don't, but whatever. Now will you get out of here so I can put some clothes on? I know you're getting all horned up looking at me."

"What if I am?" He reached out and stroked her bare, wet waist with two fingers. She watched his hand, but didn't pull away, even when he flattened his palm against her hip.

"Pervert."

Rob scoffed. "I'm the pervert? I'm not the one diddled our mom."

"Shut up!" she squeaked, and made to throw a makeup case at him. Rob fled.

# # #

Three days a week, Lauren worked at Arthur's, a tiny art gallery in the heart of historic downtown — that was what the marketing copy said, anyway. In reality, it was more like a graveyard than a gallery, and Lauren's job more like a security guard than a curator or impresario.

No one came in to the glass-front shop to look at the modern art paintings and sculptures, and Lauren spent most days either at the counter or in the back office, surfing the Web and thinking of the meager paycheck she earned. At least they let her come to work in casual clothing.

It was on a sunny, cloudless Wednesday afternoon that Rob swaggered in, not even sparing a glance at the art as he walked up to the counter.

Lauren felt dread and embarrassment surge through her. The memory of their encounter in the kitchen, now two days past, still haunted her. The relief she'd felt unburdening her soul to him, the terror when she realized he intended to use the knowledge against her, the awful arousal when he'd taken off her clothes and she'd knelt naked before him.

She couldn't lie to herself about it — Lauren had fully expected her son to pull his cock out and order her to suck it. The vision had unfolded vividly in her mind's eye several times since then.

Even worse, Lauren was fairly certain she would have done it, if he'd told her to. Not because she had to — even though Rob now had enough dirt on her to crash an entire barge of drama on the shoals of her life — but because she wanted to. Because what she'd done with Scott and her daughter had unleashed a thirst for taboo that made her limbs quiver. She'd wanted it not in spite of it being seedy and squalid and wrong, but because of all those things.

Lauren remembered feeling terrified that she'd end up going down on her own son, then feeling disappointment when it hadn't come to fruition. All her feelings in the meantime amounted to a cacophony of guilt and confusion, and she'd avoided Rob since then.

Now he was here, putting his elbows on the counter.

"Hi, Mom," he said with a grin.

Lauren smiled. "Hi, sweetie."

"Busy day?"

"As busy as it ever gets around here," she said. Her hands were trembling. She pressed them against the counter-top to stop them. "What's up?"

"I just stopped by to tell you that I've settled things up with Amy and Ian. She's going to break up with him. Your worries are over in that department."

Lauren smiled with relief. "Really? How did you manage that?"

He shrugged, as if it were just another day's work to him. "Nothing you need to be concerned with, just know that I took care of it. So you don't have to keep seducing Ian to keep him busy."

"Oh, thank God," Lauren said. Since the two times they'd gotten together, Ian had been making doe eyes at her every time she walked into the market. He hadn't had the guts to call or come by — and she prayed he never would — but she was pretty sure she'd have to find a new place to shop for groceries. She felt guilty at breaking her promise to satisfy Ian's "needs," but since he and Amy wouldn't be dating anymore, it was probably moot.

"I don't know how you did it," Lauren said. "But thank you. I owe you one." She touched his cheek affectionately, and he took her hand in his and squeezed it. For a moment, she almost forgot that the sweet boy she'd raised was now an opportunistic young man.

"I know you do," Rob said. "That's why I'm here."

Lauren withdrew her hand, her smile fading. "Rob, before you begin. I think we should... the other afternoon, that should not have happened. You're my son. It's wrong. We can't—"

Rob grimaced and waved his hand, dismissing her argument. "Please. Mom, we're a little past all that right and wrong stuff by this point, don't you think? That ship has sailed. It's over the horizon. It's sailing past the Bermuda Triangle as we speak. I'm talking about reciprocity. Favors and repayment."

"Okay, Rob, you can stop talking in vague terms like a villain in a Die Hard movie. Just tell me what you want."

Rob grinned. "Fine. Once Amy breaks up with Ian, she's going to be distraught. Heartbroken, even. I want you to comfort her. And in comforting her, I want you to seduce her."

Lauren blinked slowly, as what she'd just heard refused to parse in her brain. "Do what now?"

"You're going to seduce Amy. You're going to comfort her physically. Carnally. And I'm going to watch. From a secure vantage point, of course."

"A secure vantage point? Rob, you're completely out of your tree."

"No, I'm not," Rob said, caressing Lauren's arm with his fingertip. The sensation sent tingles up her spine. "You and Amy have a special bond. A super special beautiful bond between two loving women, blah blah. She told me. So you two are going to have a beautiful moment together. It's going to happen Friday night."

Lauren sneered. "And you're going to what? Jerk off to it?"

He shrugged.

Lauren pulled her arm out of his reach. "What if I don't?"

Rob shrugged again. "Well, in that case, I'd be hurt and frustrated, and I'd have to go tell Scott about how you've been fucking Ian."

Lauren drew in her breath, then struggled to regain her composure. "He knows about that."

"No he doesn't."

"He does so."

"You're lying. I can see it in your face. You want me to think you told him so I can't use it against you. But I know you, Mom. You're too chickenshit to confess something like that."

"I confessed it to you," she said, not liking how petulant she sounded.

"That's different." Rob walked around to join her behind the counter, stepping close to her. He took her by the arms, gently but firmly. His hands were warm. "You don't have to lie to me. It's okay. And I promise, Scott will never know, as long as you do what I want."

She pushed his hands away. "You're blackmailing me."

"Of course I am."

"How can you do this to me? I'm your mother." The protest sounded hollow coming out of her mouth, and they both knew it.

Rob smiled, sad and smug at the same time. The expression made her furious. "The same reason you started your thing with Ian. Because there's a problem that needs fixing. Because I like manipulating people. Because it's fun to be in control. Come on, didn't you have fun getting Ian to do everything you said? Wasn't it satisfying convincing Amy to fuck your boyfriend? Didn't that give you a thrill?"

Lauren sniffled. "Okay, maybe it did a little. But what you're doing is mean."

"No, I'll show you mean," Rob said. "Lift up your shirt."

Lauren's heart began to pound. "What?"

"You heard me."

Involuntarily, Lauren glanced at the glass front of the shop. People walked by outside without a glance. "Here?"

"Where else?"

"I can't," she said.

He lifted his eyebrows. "Why not?"

"I'm not wearing anything underneath." Why was she arguing finer points like this?

"I'm aware of that."

"Rob, don't do this to me here. If there's something you want, I can come home and we can talk or something, or..."

"No," Rob said. "Here. Now. Or I tell all."

"Can't we at least go in the back?"

He smiled. "Nope."

Lauren hissed through her teeth. "Goddamn it," she whispered. She made sure her back was to the glass, praying no one would choose that moment to come in. Gathering up the bottom of her tank top, she lifted it until her breasts fell free.

"There," she said, giving him a moment to indulge himself with a glance. She tried to pull her shirt back down, but Rob pressed himself against her, putting his hands on her breasts. She gasped.

"Rob, stop."

"Not yet." He caressed her flesh with a feather touch, brushing his fingertips over her nipples. She liked it, and instantly hated herself for liking it.

"Rob, please, someone's going to see..."

"Not yet," he repeated, and leaned down. Before she could stop him, he took one nipple in his mouth, sliding his wet tongue across it. She gasped, bracing her hands against the counter-top behind her, suddenly not caring as much if anyone saw.

"Rob..." she whispered, as he licked and sucked at her breasts, making her skin tingle. Suddenly, she wanted him. "Rob, please—"

And then he drew back, pulling down her tank top. Her nipples now stood erect against the cloth. She whimpered, breathing heavily.

"See?" he said with that smug, infuriating grin. "I told you it would be fun. Remember what I told you. I'll be watching. And wear something nice when you seduce Amy on Friday night."

He gave her a little wave as he turned and left the shop.

Lauren leaned her elbows against the counter, burying her face in her hands. This was completely out of her control now. The situation, her son, her emotions... everything.

"What am I going to do?" she said to the empty gallery.

And then, like a lightning stroke from the heavens, she new exactly what she had to do. There was only one way out of this, one way to regain control over the situation.

It was time to come clean.

# # #

Amy lay sprawled on her bed, reading, trying to distract herself from the avalanche of anxiety flowing through her brain. Ever since that morning, when Rob had burst in on her, she had been in a state of barely contained terror. She knew Rob wanted something from him — something besides breaking up with Ian, which she was all too happy to do at this point. What it was, she wasn't sure, but it was probably licentious and degrading.

She remembered the way he'd looked at her in the bathroom. It had not been a brotherly look. The thought of him listening and watching her and Scott and Sadie left her feeling both disgusted and a little aroused. She'd known for some time that Rob had something more than sibling affection for her. It wasn't the first time he'd peeked in on her in the shower, or paused too long outside her door while she was changing. She knew it, and from time to time, she'd played to it, enjoying teasing him while knowing it was never really going to go anywhere.

But now Amy had begun to wonder if it was going to go somewhere. This was no drive-by peeping. He'd stared at her body, touched her. If she hadn't shooed him out, he might have gone for the towel. And maybe she would have let him.

He'd cornered her, just like when they were kids and he'd talk her into some sort of trouble. He'd always been like that. Amy had sworn many a time to turn the tables around on him, but here she was, in his grips again. She didn't like it. But she couldn't see any way to get out of it. Not yet, anyway.

A knock sounded at the door. Amy rolled her eyes and devoutly hoped it wasn't Rob. "Come in."

The door snicked open, and her mother's head appeared.

"Can I come in?"

Amy put down the book and rose to a cross-legged position. "Sure."

Lauren closed the door behind her and sat down on the bed. "Haven't talked to you in a couple of days," she said. "How have you been doing?"

Amy shrugged. "Fine, I guess," she lied.

Lauren nodded. "Listen, sweetie, there's something I have to tell you. It's hard, and you're not going to like hearing it, but it's killing me, and I think you deserve to know."

autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers