We Dot Our I's With Hearts Pt. 01

Story Info
Fall semester is starting. Sami meets her roommate Brandi.
1.5k words
4.33
16.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story contains transgender and crossdressing themes. If you are not comfortable with these, please go to another story. All names and places are fictional and not intended to represent any real place. All characters in the story are over the ages of 18.

*****

Belleville is a semi-suburban town in southern California. Belleville does not boast much as far as a town goes, but is home to two small prestigious universities. Belle University of Science and Technology is one of the top engineering schools in the country, on the other side of the town is Elizabeth University. Elizabeth U. is a small female liberal arts college. Last school year, EU received a large grant to pilot a new program. The program was aimed to increase the diversity of the campus. In order to fully comply with the grant, the school must meet certain standards in the upcoming class. After a rigorous selection process, only a few candidates were chosen. The caveat is that these girls are not actually girls, but male to female crossdressers. This series follows Sami through her first year of school.

ā€” ā€” ā€”

Sami's stomach churned as her van pulled up to the dorm building. Since Sami is a member of the CD pilot program, she was assigned to Violet Hall. Violet Hall was the smallest resident hall on campus, however its rooms boasted the most amenities. Since the school had some privacy concerns, all of the CD students were housed in Violet Hall to keep them segregated from the dorms that had communal bathrooms and showers. After Sami's luggage was unloaded, her bags were carted up to her door. She opened up the envelope with the room key and unlocked the door. Sami was the first one there. Two paper flowers were taped to the door, one said Sami, the other said Brandi.

Sami's room in Violet Hall was practically a small apartment. The front door opened up to a small living room. On one side of the living room was a kitchenette and a door leading to a bathroom, another door led to the bedroom, and one door led to a secluded little balcony. Sami started to unpack her bags, make her bed, and decorate her half of the room. She heard the knob jiggle and then the door creak open. The first thing Sami saw was a brown sandal with straps that wrapped around a smooth calf. As Sami's gazed creeped up, the legs quickly disappeared into a sky blue sun dress. If the dress were any shorter, the girl's bubbly butt would be exposed for the world to see. The bubbly butt was complimented by two modest but natural mounds on the chest. Her face was framed by short straight brown hair, that rested on her shoulders. Sami and the girl locked eyes. Sami felt a small twitch coming from her jean short shorts. "You must be Sami! Hi! I am Brandi. I guess I am your roomie this year!" Sami breathed a sigh of relief. She had never met another crossdresser before. Sami was not the type to be shy, but did worry about what her future roommate would be like. Sami was pleased to see that her roommate was this beautiful curvy brunette. "Hi Brandi!" Sami shrieked out. "Here let me help you with your bags."

"Aww thanks!"

"Do you need any help unpacking?"

"No. I'm okay!"

Brandi moved into the bedroom and started to unpack her clothes into the chest of drawers and the closet. Sami and Brandi made small talk about where they came from as Brandi put her clothes away. At 4:30, Sami had to attend a small get together for the club volleyball team she joined. "Hey, I need to go to a meeting, but lets go get dinner together when I get back!"

"What time do you think you'll be home?" Brandi asked.

"Probably around 6ish."

"Okay, great I'll see you then! Have fun!"

An hour and a half later, Sami walked back to her apartment. She pulled out her key and opened the door. When she opened the door a pungent smell hit her nose. A catchy pop song was blasting from a pair of speakers. Brandi stood over the stove plating the chicken she cooked moments earlier. She turned down the music when she heard the door slam shut. "Oh hey Sami, I hope you don't mind but I figured since it is our first night together, I thought I'd make it special and make us something." Sami was flustered, no one had ever cooked her such a nice dinner before. Sami took a seat at the table and Brandi brought over two plates of chicken and pasta. "Oh, and I have just the perfect thing to top this dinner!" Brandi ran over to the small fridge and pulled out a rather large bottle of white wine. She popped it open and poured a healthy serving into her own glass and in Sami's.

Sami and Brandi ate and chitchatted over the rest of the meal. Like a timepiece the wine in the bottle slowly disappeared, and the girls words were starting to slur. They finished up and washed the dishes like a well oiled machine. "So what do you want to do tonight?" Sami asked Brandi.

"I don't know. That wine sort of took a lot out of me, and tomorrow is going to be such a busy day. Do you just want to watch a movie?"

"That sounds good to me." Sami replied.

Sami glanced over to Brandi as she bent over to put away the dishes. As Brandi bent over, Sami could see the glimpse of a blue thong and a tease of Brandi's butt. Sami wasn't sure if Brandi did that on purpose, but she enjoyed the viewed. Sami made herself comfortable as Brandi put in an Amy Schumer movie. Brandi turned off the lights and joined Sami on the couch. Halfway through the movie, Brandi inched her way over to Sami and eventually laid her head on Sami's shoulder. When Brandi realized what she was doing she exclaimed, "Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to put my head on your shoulder. It's just, I'm a little homesick." This was also Brandi's first time away from home.

"Oh, it's okay. I really don't mind. You can rest your head on my shoulder."

"Thanks." Brandi smiled a bit.

Sami on the other hand was starting to feel another twitch in her shorts. 'Am I really being aroused by Brandi right now,' Sami thought to herself. Brandi must have noticed the twitch. Over the last half of the movie, Brandi's hand slowly inched its way across Sami's lap. Eventually, Brandi's hand was soon cupping Sami's clit and balls. Brandi's caress soon turned into a much more aggressive massage. Brandi quickly unbuttoned Sami's shorts and took out Sami's cock. Brandi started to jerk Sami off. Brandi's hands were smooth and soft, like her. After a few pumps, Sami couldn't take it anymore and quickly exploded with a thick glob of cum. Brandi quickly cleaned the cum off of Sami's dick. "Oh my, that was really good." Sami post orgasm rapid breathing slowly subsided. "Here, sit up." Sami told Brandi.

Brandi sat up, curious as to what would happen next. Sami sank to her knees in front of Brandi. Sami lifted up her dress and slowly pulled down her lacy blue thong. Brandi's cock flopped in front of Sami. Sami leaned her head in to Brandi's cock. Sami's started to kiss the head of Brandi's penis. Kisses soon turned into licks up and down the shaft. After swirling her tongue a few times around the tip, Sami took all of Brandi in her mouth. Sami sucked Brandi off in a nice rhythmic pace. Brandi started to tense up. Sami felt Brandi's twitches and brought her head off of the dick. Sticking her tongue out, Sami started to stroke Brandi's cock. A moment later, Brandi erupted rope after rope of cum right into Sami's mouth. Sami stared up at Brandi, as Brandi stared down at Sami, Sami stuck her tongue out showing her the white pool on her tongue. Without a further word, Sami began to make out with Brandi, sharing the white prize. As Sami broke off the kiss, she swallowed down all of Brandi's cum and licked her lips. "Sami, I'm speechless." Brandi was still breathing heavily. Brandi looked at the clock on her phone. It was almost midnight. Brandi sobered up a bit and exclaimed, "Sami, it is almost midnight. We have such a long day tomorrow, we should go get ready for bed." Sami looked at Brandi.

"Not without a shower miss! We are soaked with each other's essence."

Sami pulled Brandi up. Sami pulled down her shorts and pulled off her tank top. After that, Sami pulled down the straps of Brandi's dress. Brandi's blue sundress dropped to the floor. They were both standing there in nothing but their underwear. Sami grabbed Brandi's hand and led her to the shower.

To Be Continued...