We Fell In This Time

Story Info
Couple's 4th time at the swing club.
1.2k words
3.85
71.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nighttown
nighttown
12 Followers

This is a totally true story in every detail.

My wife and I went back to the club again. This was the first time they didn’t have a theme or anything. It was just a dance party. You are supposed to “dress to impress” but we took a different approach. I was out of town for the day and only got back a few minutes before we had to leave. I was tired and didn’t feel like dressing up, so my wife went in a pink matching yoga skirt and sport hoodie which zipped all the way down the front (no underwear and no bra) and I went in jeans and a shirt hoodie. Though we’re both in our early 40’s, the outfits made us look a lot younger, especially my wife.

There were a lot of people there for a non-theme night and we recognized a few of the regulars. We found a seat with a couple whose wife had traveled around gathering beads at the last Mardi Gras party by letting men and women eat her pussy as she walked from table to table. We figured it could be an interesting night.

We danced and drank and horsed around in the big room and the time flew by. Little by little, couples disappeared into the private and semi-private rooms off the corridor. My wife was flashing me by sitting with her legs wide open at the table and I could tell she was getting horny. After doing a few jello shots (a first for her), we wandered into the hall. We went into one of the empty rooms and she sucked on my cock for awhile, something my wife is extremely good at. She was already soaking wet so she sat on me and we went at it. The door was wide open so soon we attracted a crowd.

The first couple of times we went and people were watching us sucking and fucking, it was kind of weird, having grown up that sex was a strictly private affair. Heck, my wife and I undressed in the dark the first night we were married! Anyway, we are now starting to think of sex in terms of entertainment value while we’re at the club, so we subconsciously put on a little show for our “guests”. We are beginning to enjoy the voyeuristic aspects of our lovemaking because we know that we enjoy watching other couples doing it. It still weirds us out a little though, when guys come right up next to us and stare. Like, how about giving us a little space, huh?!

The strange part of the night was just beginning, however. We went back into the large dance room to have another drink and cool down because we didn’t want to cum yet. But we were still horny, so pretty soon we were back in a private room. We had closed the door, but not completely. As my wife was laying on the bed and I was eating her out, two black guys and a white girl came in. Now, this wasn’t one of the group rooms and the door was mostly closed, so club etiquette suggests that we wanted to be alone. I was busy between my wife’s legs and she was starting to moan, so I didn’t want to stop and find out their intentions.

The girl went over to the right side of the bed and starting sucking on my wife’s left boob while one of the black guys went over to the other side and starting sucking on her other boob. I didn’t quite know what to make of this, nor of my wife’s reaction, as their advances were uninvited. I figured I’d continue turning my wife on and see what happened. Here is my wife’s point of view....

Hi. As you’ve probably figured out from my husband’s writing, I’m pretty conservative and never done anything even remotely like this before. When the girl starting sucking on my breast, my head was spinning. Then, when the man sat down next to me and began sucking on my other breast, I was speechless. I wanted to tell them to stop, but my husband was starting to bring me to orgasm and I didn’t want HIM to stop.

After the couple finished sucking on my breasts, the man started kissing me, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I didn’t know how to react, so I sort of kissed him back but not really. Up until that point, I had never kissed another man since my husband and I have been married. He then got up and tried to stick his penis in my mouth. It was huge! I was shocked to my senses and sat up and said, “I can’t do this right now.” The man got up and the three of them left the room. My husband and I embraced for awhile and he told me that everything was alright and I didn’t have to do anything I didn’t want to do. We went back into the big room.

I’m back. We were hornier than ever now because twice we were close to cumming but stopped just short. After calming my wife down and assuring her that everything was going to be fine, we went into a private room to consummate the evening. We completely closed the door behind us and I commenced, once again, to suck my wife to orgasm. To our great surprise, the door opened and the same black guy and white girl who had sucked on my wife’s boobs, came into the room. At this point, it was clear that they were keeping their eye out for us because once the door is shut, you can’t tell who’s in the room. They had their eye on us all night and it was obvious that the guy liked white girls. I confronted them and said that we weren’t interested in their advances, but then softened and said if they wanted to get it on in the same room next to us, that would be fine. By this time, my wife was begging me to fuck her, so I turned her over and did her doggie style on the floor. Right next to us, the girl extracted the guy big, black cock and began an expert blowjob on him. He had his eyes on my wife as I was fucking her and I had my eyes on his girlfriend sucking him off. It didn’t take any of us very long. My wife and I came rather loudly and the guy shot his load into her mouth without spilling a drop. You see this kind of scene in adult movies all the time, but let me tell you, it is really different when it is happening “live” two feet away.

We all cleaned up and went our separate ways. My wife and I sort of fell into a whole other chapter of our personal relationship and our relationship to the club and its members. My wife is pretty cool about the whole thing now that we’ve had a little distance from the events of that night. We’ll see what transpires next time and we’ll keep you posted!

nighttown
nighttown
12 Followers