We Finally Met

Story Info
Six long months waiting, our time together finally arrives.
3.1k words
4.41
14.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had finally come. We had been waiting six long months for this day. We had tried planning something and somewhere special. This decision was last minute though, it became an urgent need to be together.

He and I met online in early December. I had just turned 24. He had turned 20 a few months before. I lived in Ohio, he lived in Arkansas. Our chat was somewhat normal at first. We were still getting to know each other. After a week or so, things began to get more serious. He was getting up very early in the morning to come and talk to me before I left for work. We talked every single evening, from the time I came home until the time I needed to go to bed. And I had to force myself to leave him. We spent every moment we could together. Then the day came when he told me he loved me. I wanted him to love me. I had fallen completely for him. He was everything I had ever wanted. He's smart, he has a wonderful sense of humor, he is such a gentleman. And I didn't know it at the time.... but he is absolutely gorgeous. That big beautiful smile and those cute brown eyes. Everything between us felt so right. It was as if this was the person that I belonged with. He's my soulmate. My one true love. I have never and will never love anyone like I love him.

The day we planned was June 8th. We had decided to meet as close as we could to a midpoint between us. Nashville, Tennessee was chosen. We both had to work that day, but I was able to leave early. I wanted to get there and be rested and cleaned up before he arrived. We had been so excited all week. Counting down the days until we could finally hold each other, feel each other. I was nervous all week. He didn't start getting nervous until that Friday was almost there. Or so he says. *smile* I, on the other hand, was trying not to throw up all day because I was so nervous. I was so afraid that things wouldn't be the same once we 'met'. I didn't want to lose him, I loved him too much.

I left work early in the afternoon. It was a long six hour drive, I didn't stop once. My mind was just set on getting there and being with him. He didn't get to leave until much later than I. So I knew he wouldn't arrive until late that night. I finally got to the hotel, checked in and lugged my stuff inside. I took a shower and cleaned up. All I had left to do was wait. I laid on the bed to watch television and fell asleep. He was supposed to call me so I knew what time he was going to show up. I wanted to be awake and alert when he got there. He didn't call. I woke up off and on, glancing at the clock occasionally. It was getting later and later. I was getting worried, wondering if he was going to show up at all, wondering and worrying that he changed his mind. I fell back asleep so I didn't have to worry.

I felt someone shaking me lightly. Someone softly calling my name. I opened my eyes. There he was. Finally! We smiled shyly at each other. Then he laid down next to me, looked me in the eyes, and kissed me. It was such a soft sweet kiss. Very gentle. One I will remember forever. I instantly fell in love with his lips. And I fell even deeper in love with him at that moment. "I've been waiting so long to do that" he said. It was very much worth the wait. He stood up, saying he was going to go down and get his stuff from his truck. As the door closed behind him, a moment of complete fear hit me. I thought he was going to leave and never come back. I sat up, straightening my clothes, and leaned against the headboard of the bed. I flipped through the channels on TV while I anxiously waited to see if he'd come back. The door opened, and all my fears were gone. We smiled at each other as he put his stuff down. He sat on the other side of the bed. About two feet away from me. It seemed like a mile. We made small talk, mostly about our drives to Nashville. We glanced occasionally at each other, exchanging shy smiles. It was a little awkward. Then suddenly, he was sitting right in front of me.

I stared into those beautiful eyes. He leaned his face closer and his lips finally touched mine again. Just lightly, but it meant so much. Soft kisses became more as our tongues finally found each other. Slipping gently over the other. Taking my breath away. We continued to kiss for an eternity it seemed. I could have kissed him forever. When our lips took a moment to part, we passed soft 'I love yous' between each other. My hands were on his face, pulling him as close to me as could. I wanted to feel his lips pressed against mine forever. He pulled slightly away from me, looking deep into my eyes. I could feel how much he loved me and I could only hope I was able to show him with my eyes just how much I loved him. He softly said, "I want you."

"I want you too" I replied.

We slowly laid back onto the bed. He was leaning over me, his eyes looking into mine. His lips became closer and closer. His tongue slid between my lips again. Our kisses growing more and more intense. His hand slowly moved up my side to my breast, he squeezed it gently. My hands were on his back, under his shirt feeling his warm skin. I leaned back up, grabbing the hem of my shirt. He helped me lift it over my head and toss it to the floor. He reached his hands behind me, working to undo the clasp on my bra. After a few moments the hooks became free of themselves. He brought his face back around and kissed me again. Our breathing getting harder and faster. He lowered his mouth, kissing lightly across my chest, moving over to my shoulder where his teeth found the strap to my bra. He gripped it in his mouth and slowly lowered it down my arm.

"I love you" I whispered. He looked up at me, "I love you too" he said back. Then he kissed across my chest again, moving to the other strap to my bra. His mouth again closed around it, tugging it down my arm. The bra soon joined my shirt on the floor. His hands came up and cupped my breast as his mouth met mine again for a passionate kiss. He squeezed lightly, my nipples growing harder than ever. He lowered his mouth, lifting my breast he kissed a nipple gently. His tongue gliding over it, his lips finally closing around it, sucking on it softly. A small moan escaped my mouth. He moved over. Like the other, he softly sucked on it, making me moan quietly. I lifted his arms, pulling his shirt off him, tossing it across the room. I ran my hands over his chest, feeling all that soft hair between my fingers. His hands found my breasts again, squeezing them as his lips touched mine in another kiss. Our hands were all over each other, our lips only parting to say I love yous.

We lay back on the bed again. His hands caressing my breasts, feeling how hard my nipples were. Pinching them softly. Kissing me hard. Our tongues dancing together. His hand reached for the button on my shorts. He was fumbling with it, I remembered this was his first time. I undid the button for him. He slowly parted the zipper, slipping his hand inside. His hand was still outside my panties, slowing running in gentle circles, but not yet touching where I wanted to be touched. I moved to stand up. I slipped my hands in the waist of my shorts and panties and slid them both down my legs, dropping them in the growing pile of clothes. Still being shy, I slipped back onto the bed quickly. I lay on my back, him leaning over me again. His hand found my breast, my hard nipple. He rolled it between his fingers while he looked into my eyes. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied back.

His hand moved down my body, my legs parted slightly. I knew what was coming, I was burning inside waiting for him to touch me. His hand brushed across my pubic hair. I shivered. The moment his finger touched my outer lips, his face came to mine, kissing me slowly. I was so wet. Even now, I don't think I've ever been that wet and turned on. I wanted him so badly. I still felt his fingers between my legs, on the lips I had just hours before shaved for him. Being so wet his finger slipped right into my slit smoothly. I moaned softly. He ran his finger between those lips, slowly up and down. Finally he touched my clit. I jumped and moaned even louder. Ohhh god he made me feel so good. "You're so wet.." he whispered. "All because of you" I said. And it was, all because of him. No one had ever turned me on like this.

He continued to run his fingers up and down, feeling how wet and warm I was. Making me jump every time he came into contact with my clit. We kissed harder. Tongues fighting for control. Moaning into each others mouths. I almost came the exact moment he slipped a finger inside me. He pulled it out and slowly ran it back up to my clit, circling around it. Down it went again, he slipped it inside, this time going deeper. I softly cried out. He was driving me crazy and he knew it. He slowly stroked his finger in and out a few times. Again, he withdrew and slipped it in circles around my clit, making me jump. When his finger went down again, it was joined by another. Two fingers slipped inside me this time.

I kissed him harder and moaned louder. He started stroking them in and out of me, I came for the first time. My back arched, my legs pressed together and I cried out as I felt the pleasure rip through me. We kissed each other harder between my moans. I slid my hand down to his shorts. Pulling the button apart. I wanted to feel him. Feel how hard he was. After pulling his zipper apart I slipped my hand inside. I felt the heat coming from him. My fingers touched him. I moved them up and down his length. He was hard as a rock. I wanted to feel more. I pulled the waistband of his underwear out and moved my hand inside. I enclosed my fingers around him. He moaned softly. I leaned up and kissed him, sliding my tongue over his so slow as my hand traveled up and down his dick. For being hard as a rock, it was a silky soft.

He wasn't done yet though. His fingers came out of me, slid up and rubbed across my clit. He touched it softly at first, gradually rubbing harder. I was right on the edge of cumming again when he dove those two fingers deep inside my hole again. I came. It was even better than the first time. I cried out loudly, not caring if anyone heard me. He continued this for awhile, making me cum so many times I lost count. Cumming so many times and so hard I almost blacked out. His hand was wet from me. We kissed the entire time. Moans and words of love escaping now and again. Crying out his name and how much I loved him.

I couldn't take it anymore, neither could he it seemed. We both tugged his pants and underwear down. Tossing them off the side of the bed. I was seeing him completely naked for the first time. God, he was beautiful. We moved around a little bit, then he slid over on top of me. Our kissing never stopped. He kneeled between my legs, which I spread as wide as I could. I could feel his hardness pressing against me, searching for my warm wetness. After a couple of misplaced pushes, I felt bliss. I felt every single inch of him slide deep inside me. I held his face in my hands, moaning as he pushed into me. His body was pressing against mine, his dick was all the way inside me. His eyes closed momentarily as he moaned, then he looked at me and we whispered I love yous. My hands moved from his face, clasping his arms in my fingers. I felt his muscles, and that turned me on even more. Feeling his strong arms as he was deep inside me, I moaned again. I wanted to feel him moving though. He read my mind and started moving his hips back and forth slowly. He was moving in and out of me, but just barely. I wrapped my legs behind him. Encouraging him to go faster. He did. Ohhhhhhh I've never felt so good. He started stroking faster in and out of me, but at a steady pace. He pulled almost completely out, then slid all the way back inside of me. He was so hard and I was so wet. His dick sliding in and out of me... deeper in and then out... deeper again and then out. I was calling his name, moaning louder and louder. "Harder" I kept saying. "Tighter" he said. I was squeezing myself around him as tight as I could. It made the feeling of him stroking in and out feel even better. "Harder Jason!"

"Tighter Ang!" He was moving faster now, his body hitting mine. "Yes!" I cried "yes yes yes! Harder!" I was on the edge. He was breathing just as hard as I. Sweat dripping off his face. We kissed between our moans. I was so close. Pushing and pulling, in and out, he felt deeper each and every time. I could see it in his eyes, he was about to cum. His face tightened up, as did his arms. He pushed hard against me, gasping loudly. He looked into my eyes, and at that moment I could feel him shoot his cum deep inside me. He held tight against me. "I love you." We both said. And again, I came. Feeling him erupt deep in me made everything in me explode. We came together. My arms wrapped around him, pulling him tight to me, feeling him thrust into me a few more times. Feeling his cum inside me. We kissed,trying to catch our breath. He collapsed on top of me and we held each other. I wiped the sweat off his face and kissed him with all the love I had for him. He rolled off to my side and we faced each other, still catching our breath. We didn't speak a word for a few moments. Nothing had to be said. It was everything we talked about before we met. I knew without a doubt that he loved me, and I fell even deeper in love with him.

He had had a long drive, and was tired. We curled up into each others arms, tender kisses passing between us. We were laying on our sides, facing each other, his arm under my head my arm wrapped around his middle. He lifted his leg, hooked his heel behind my knee and pulled my leg in so it was nestled inbetween his. I loved that. He did it everytime we laid in bed together. *smile*

He drifted off to sleep with me watching him. I had slept earlier so I wasn't really tired. I just laid there and watched him sleep, wrapped up in his arms. I had never felt so happy, never felt so loved. After an hour or so, I tried to move without waking him. It didn't work. He woke up and looked into my eyes and smiled. I brought my lips to his and slipped my tongue over his, pressing my body closer to him. I told him to go back to sleep, that he needed to rest. He didn't want to. My hand brushed low, and I felt him. He was hard again. We continued to kiss, igniting that desire in us again.

He gently pulled on my arm, telling me without words what he wanted. I climbed over top of him, my hair hanging down in his face. I had to reposition myself a few times, but finally I felt him in the right spot. I sank down onto him and felt him slide inside me once again. I held myself there for a moment, feeling him deep inside of me. I leaned down to kiss him, running my tongue across his. My breast pressed hard against him. I moved my hips backwards and felt him slide almost completely out of me. I slowly moved my hips forward, only to feel the most wonderful feeling, him sliding back deep inside of me.

I gasped when he filled me up again. My hips started moving back and forth at a steady pace. I was feeling him slide in and out of me, my clit rubbing against his body making the sensation even greater. I could feel my orgasm building again. We were both moaning, our orgasms getting closer. I continued moving my hips back and forth all the while telling him I loved him. I could see it in his eyes again, he was going to cum, as was I. I pushed my hips forward, shoving him deeper inside me and at that moment I felt him cum. I could feel him release inside me once again. And again, I came with him. Tightening myself around him, pulling him in deeper. I leaned to kiss him again, our breathing short, our hearts pounding.

I finally found the strength to roll off him. We held each other again, like before. We were both exhausted this time though. We didn't need to say another word, we know how the other felt. We could feel the love between us without saying a word. I rolled to lay on my stomach, my face towards his as he laid on his side. He rested a hand gently on my bare back. I leaned in to kiss him softly, we then laid our heads back down and drifted off to sleep together. In each others arms. In love.