We Got Bored, Daddy

Story Info
My daughter came home early bringing a friend with her.
2.7k words
4.35
203.7k
101
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been divorced seven years; I had found a DVD of my wife with six of her high school students showing them the more adult aspects of her subject, Biology.

So, we settled the matter simply so she could keep her job; I know, you're probably thinking I should have turned her in but I really wanted out and I really wanted my daughter, Krissa, who was twelve at the time. Having the DVD made sure I would be able to keep my daughter.

Krissa and I have always gotten along quite well, she's been little trouble, thank goodness, and her grades have been good and the friends she's hung out with were all good kids. It could have been lots worse, according to what I've heard from some other parents, even my own brother and his wife. Seems my niece has given them lots of trouble. But, Krissa, thankfully, was a good kid.

And she was now in college, one about a hundred and fifty miles away, far enough to give her a sense of independence, close enough to make both Krissa and me still feel connected and comfortable.

Being not too far away, she manages to visit fairly often, sometimes getting rides with other students.

She did have a new topic of interest lately, however, and it was about me, that I needed to get out, especially now that she was out of the house so much, that I needed to be dating now that I was on my own.

I told her how much work was keeping me busy and she kept asking me if I'd tried any of the these dating websites and I told her that I just didn't want to hang myself up in a meat market like that. She dropped it for the moment but did bring it up from time to time.

So, one long weekend, she came home and brought a school friend, Liz Perry, and after a brief introduction and a quick dump of their things in Krissa's room and the guest bedroom, they borrowed the car and were off on their own.

Well, it was a Friday night and my favorite way of winding down after a long workweek was to take a nice long soak in the hot tub on the back deck and have a nice, slow masturbation to end the session.

So, I took what was left of the bottle of red wine I'd started at supper and brought the bottle and glass to the patio, stripped and got in to sit there in the bubbling, swirling water as I contentedly sipped my wine.

I was just leaning sideways to pour the rest of the wine in my glass when I heard noises from inside the house. It had to be Krissa and her friend but it was way too early from what they'd told me of their plans.

Then, the slider opened and I heard from behind me, "Hi, Dad, we're back. We got bored. Our friends didn't show and Liz wanted to come back here."

"Oh, sure, um, I'm just finishing my wine, um, if you're staying in now, you two can grab something you want, there's wine or there's beer in the fridge."

They said they would and I thought I might use that time to quickly grab my shorts and pull them on then slip back under the water but then I heard Krissa's friend say, "She's getting us a couple of beers. The water looks great, can I join you?"

I wasn't exactly sure of what to say but she was moving toward the tub and pulling off her top as she said, "Oh, don't worry, I'm over eighteen, Krissa's told me you're pretty openminded," and she reached back and off came her bra exposing her quite large, quite beautiful breasts.

She simply pulled down her skirt right along with her panties and came right into the water, right next to me as my daughter brought out two beers, handing one to her friend and sitting the other one down nearby.

Liz was a fairly tall girl, about five-nine or ten, quite solid and athletic with a very curvy figure. Her boobs were full and firm and high with small, erect dark red nipples and I figured she was at least C-cup or better. As she swung her legs over the edge into the water, it was obvious that she was bare, cleanly-shaven and didn't mind a bit pulling one leg, then the other over into the water giving me a nice look at her pussy before she slid into the water.

She was tall enough, however, that her breasts remained exposed, looking like they were magically floating at nipple-height in the shimmering, swirling water.

"Looks good, Daddy, we're gonna join you," Krissa then said as she pulled off her tube top showing me breasts that I hadn't seen since she began puberty.

"Don't be scandalized, Daddy, your little Krissa is pretty-much all grown up these days," she said as she pulled off her shorts, then panties and got in on the other side of me from Liz.

"See, I told you my dad was nice," she told her friend as I felt a hand take my cock and squeeze it gently.

"Did Krissa tell you I like older men? You feel nice and hard," she said grinning at me as her hand began moving up and down, breaking the surface of the water on the upstroke.

"Just relax, Daddy, we really came back early to see you. See, Liz really likes older guys and I've told her lots and lots about my sexy daddy. I think she likes you," she snickered as she nodded down to Liz's hand surfacing and sinking over my lap.

"Well, your daddy rather likes your new friend," I said looking at Liz sitting there, her breasts sending out ripples on the water.

"Can I have a turn?" I heard my daughter say and I felt Liz's hand let go of my cock as a new, and quite thrilling, one took its place from the other side and began masturbating me under the water.

"Oooh, you're big, Daddy. I've never seen you hard, you know. I've only seen your cock when it's soft."

"You have? And just when was this?"

"Oh, more than once, Daddy, I've done a little spying to see what you looked like. Hope you're not angry. Raise up so I can see you, I want to see what you're like when your hard," and I lifted my hips up as she let go of my cock which was standing up like a periscope.

"Oh, Daddy, it's really beautiful," she squealed as she leaned over dropping her mouth over it and sucking me quite wonderfully. Liz moved closer, turning to me as she kissed me while taking my hand and placing it on her breast.

She kissed me for a minute while Krissa sucked me, then Liz whispered in my ear, "We're both gonna fuck you all weekend long. We're here until Monday night, you know, we're not going to let you out of bed, not at all. Well, except to shower with you. You're in for a fucking like you've never imagined."

About then, I felt my cock come out in the open and Krissa pulled me to her, now kissing me just like Liz had been doing as another pair of lips slid over my cock to suck.

It was a strain to hold my hips up like that but well worth the effort. Krissa pulled back, looked me in the eyes and said, "Daddy, I've wanted to fuck you for a long time, longer than I even want you to know. When the first boy pushed his cock into me, I was dreaming it was you. Liz and I have been planning this for weeks. I think it's time for us to dry off and go play in your bedroom, you've got the biggest bed."

The two girls stood up, each reaching down to pull me up, and they toweled me off, then I did them. As you can well imagine, my cock was out for fun, hard and stiff as I followed Krissa and Liz to my bedroom where the girls pulled the covers down and got in, leaving me room in the middle.

I crawled up, kissing my way up both girls, taking my time, after all it was four feet, four legs and, oh, yes, they opened wide when I got there, two, beautiful, smooth, plump pussies. You shouldn't be surprised that I licked Krissa first, lapping all around under her, licking off the moisture that was on her labia, then sucking the top of her hood until my tongue felt her clit which I began to suck.

"Oh, Daddy, oh, right there," Krissa groaned as I felt a warm, wet, soft pair of lips glide over the tip of my cock as Liz's tongue began circling while she sucked so me softly.

I had never had two women before and the whole sense of it was almost overwhelming. I was giving pleasure with my fingers, mouth and tongue while I was given great pleasure by my daughter's college friend's warm, soft mouth and tongue; it was incredible.

"Oh, Daddy, you make your baby's pussy just feel so good," she squealed as her hands held my face to her opening and I licked and probed and flicked. "Mmm, I've been dreaming of this, Daddy, I've been telling Liz about how much I've wanted you, how I've wanted you to eat my hot, little pussy, how I want you to fuck me until I just can't take any more, how I want to suck and suck and suck you until I've swallowed all your cum."

It was difficult to hold still while Liz sucked me, after all I was busy with Krissa, but this girl surely knew how to make a guy feel good, she held me steady with one hand and licked around my tip like a melting ice-cream cone, then taking it in to suck softly as she rubbed her tongue around; it was breathtaking.

I parted my daughter with my fingertips so I could tongue farther up inside where I rubbed around in a circle and poked as far into her entrance as I could.

"Oh, Daddy, Daddy, you're making me cum, Daddy, aahh, aahh, uhh, uhh, umm, mmm, oh, so good, my Daddy makes me feel so good," she groaned as she was pulling me up. Liz was still attached to my cock, though, when Krissa said she wanted me to fuck her, Liz let go and I got up and knelt between her legs and began pushing into her wet, pink slit, parting it to push up inside her warm, welcoming love tunnel.

"Look, Liz, look. My Daddy's fucking me. Oh, wait until you get him, he feels so good inside me. Mmm, Daddy, fuck me, fuck your little princess, make her cum" she moaned.

My hands were on her breasts feeling their firmness, each tipped with a puffy pink nipple all swollen-looking that I bent down to take in my mouth.

"Mmm, feels nice, Daddy. I like you sucking my nipples, it makes my pussy feel so hot," she said as Liz began rubbing my balls while I went back and forth.

Krissa's hands were on my head holding my face to her breast as I sucked and fucked over her. Then I pushed hard into her and took very small thrusts, keeping my cock deep, as far inside as I could.

"Oh, oh, daddy, oh, uuh, uh, mmm, oh, my Daddy made me cum, oh I knew it would be good, just fuck me a minute more, then Liz gets you, Daddy."

I raised back up and slowly moved back and forth, then she told me to do Liz and I pulled out and moved over to her friend who was up on her hands and knees.

"Mmm, I get to watch my Daddy fuck doggie-style. Mmm, I've dreamed of this," my daughter said as I began pushing into her college friend's upturned pussy.

Krissa was on her knees next to us as I began fucking Liz. She put her hand on Liz's pussy right where my cock was sliding back and forth, telling me that she wanted to both see and feel me fucking her best friend. So she kept her hand there touching my cock as it slid back and forth.

"You like feeling us fuck like that, Krissa?" I asked her.

"Mmm, yeah, I love to feel where we come together when I'm getting fucked, too. Did you see me reach down a couple of times when we were together? When you were fucking me?"

"I guess I didn't, I'll look for it next time," I told her as she smiled at me, telling me that it wouldn't be long before we were fucking again.

"Les, it's all she's talked about for the last two weeks, about how she's wanted you to fuck her and how she wanted to feel with her hands as your cock went in and out. You've got a daughter that knows what she wants and she brought me along for some fun, too. I think I''ll try it," Liz said as she slipped her hand down to feel my cock embedded in her slipping past her fingertips.

"Mmm, yeah, feels cool, really sexy."

So, I put my hands down between us as I fucked her back and forth, feeling my swollen hardness sliding in and out. I also used the opportunity to rub her labia and clit which she did enjoy.

"Mmm, I love you touching me down there, feels so hot, keep doing it, it's gonna get me off," she murmured.

"Oh, rub right there, omigod, fuck me, oh, shit, I love it, rub me, fuck me, rub me, fuck me," she shouted, then began humping me as I fucked back and forth. She was really getting off, obviously she just loved that fingering and rubbing of her pussy while she gets fucked.

"Come on, I want to suck my Daddy now, Liz, pull out Dad, my mouth is so ready," Krissa said as I withdrew from her friend. She pushed me down on my back and was instantly sucking me with her warm, soft mouth. I reached between her legs to rub her pussy, then slid two fingers up inside rubbing her vaginal walls back and forth.

Liz moved to drop a nipple on my mouth as the room got quiet with just an occasional slurping sound as pleasure flowed freely among the three of us.

I worked my free hand under Liz and began fingering her as well.

Though most any man has dreamed of having two nubile young women providing him with their sexual pleasures, I'd never had such a thing happen to me until this. It was by far the most exciting, erotic time I'd ever had.

I was learning that Krissa could suck like no other, her mouth was soft and warm, her lips full and slick sliding over and over the swollen head of my engorged cock until I spewed my cum into her as she eagerly swallowed every drop while she was looking up at me enjoying every blissful pull from her mouth.

Liz and Krissa stayed for the long weekend, as planned. And, as mapped out by them all along, they fucked me almost non-stop, our sex was constant in one way or another.

Krissa told me that Liz really had a thing for older men and that she wanted to visit me whenever I wanted her. Of course, Krissa told me that she expected that I would be her lover from now on, something she's wanted for several years.

So, as you can well imagine, my life has changed a lot since my daughter brought home one of her friends from college. And, whenever one or both come to see me, I have the hot tub ready, that's where we always begin. Then, it's off to my bed where we always end up. Happily ever after.