We Have A Date

Story Info
A sexy sub has a date with her Mistress.
2.1k words
3.74
16.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aimers
Aimers
5 Followers

We have a date, you and I. I knock softly on your door and wait for your beautiful self to greet me. I can hear a hypnotic beat playing on your stereo and know you are in a fabulous mood. You open the door and I draw in a sharp breath as I see you. You are dressed all in black leather except for the red suede leash you hold in your hand. I smile and come inside, dropping to my knees in front of you. I sigh with pleasure as you put the leash around my throat. You tug gently, pulling me to my feet.

You tug again on the leash but with urgency this time as I fall into your chest and you catch me. You use your other hand to grab a handful of my hair and kiss me passionately. I moan into your lips and feel myself getting damp between my legs. Now, you release me to check out what I am wearing. I drop my long coat so you can get a good view of my short black skirt and black corset, complete with black thigh high stockings and black high heel shoes. You sigh and smile and I know you are pleased that I followed your instructions to the letter.

Without a word, you turn around and walk towards the bedroom. I follow you closely as I am still wearing your leash, but honestly, I would follow you anywhere with or without a leash.

You silently hand me my leash for a moment while you leave me standing at the foot of your bed. I can hear you in the kitchen making us a cocktail. I close my eyes for a moment thinking of you and how yummy you smell tonight when I feel you behind me pressing your lovely breasts into my back. I smile as you take the leash from my hand and hand me my drink.

My thank you comes out weak since I have already fallen under your spell as always. I follow your eyes as you glance at the bed and see silky scarves tied to the bedposts. I know they are meant for me and again I feel myself getting wetter for you. You put our drinks down on the nightstand and begin to roam your hands over me examining every inch of me through my clothes. I am dying for you to tear them off but you will not be rushed this night. I know you better than to beg for this as you have a plan as always.

You stop your hands from moving and leave them on my ass and pull me hard against you. We begin to sway back and forth as we move to the music. You grind yourself into me and I can hear your breathing quicken as you lean down and bite my neck nice and hard. I cry out in pleasure and pain as you sink those lovely teeth into my throat. Your hand slips under my skirt and you smile as you feel how wet I am. I am wearing no panties as usual and I begin to drip down my thighs as you touch me.

I put my arms around you partly for balance and partly out of sheer passion for you. I catch your eye and you nod at me giving me permission to touch you and explore your body. I first bend down and bury my lips in your cleavage to smell and taste you. I can hardly come up for air as I love your tits. My hands start to roam over your ass and I grab firmly with both hands and knead your cheeks. You moan into my neck and pepper it with small kisses and licks.

I am ready to slip my hand under your skirt when you lightly swat my hand away and smile at me. Not yet you whisper as I catch my bearings and straighten up when the leash you are using is pulled tight. I am slightly disappointed that our dancing and touching has ended, but I grin widely as you lead me to the bed. You put my leash in my mouth as I stand beside your bed waiting for your next move. I watch mesmerized as you begin to move and do a slow strip tease in front of me.

I kind of fall to the bed and lean back; watching you. I want to touch myself while you are dancing but I know better than to touch without permission. Soon you are standing inches in front of me wearing nothing but a sexy black bra and g-string. I exhale slowly while you tug on my leash bringing me to the spot right in front of you, my nose just a breath away from your pussy. I inhale deeply, breathing in your scent and let out my breath, blowing on your hot and sexy spot.

I am dying to bury my face into you right then and there, but I know you have plans for me this night. You told me I earlier in the afternoon that tonight was going to be a treat for me; that I was going to be pleasured in ways I'd only dreamed of before. Eating you for hours would certainly be a treat for me but I know that is not what you have in mind.

You pull me to my feet and again put my leash in my mouth. I begin to sigh as you start undressing me and caressing each part of my body as you uncover it. Your lips and your fingers do a dance to the music as you fill me with the most delicious sensations. My clothes now lay abandoned on the floor and suddenly you roughly shove me to the bed pulling the leash from my mouth and wrapping it several times around your hand so it is extremely tight around my neck.

My eyes grow large and I catch my breath. I watch, fascinated as you first tie my wrists to the bedposts with me on my knees in front of your pillows. I feel you dragging your nails down my back and across my ass and I draw in air. I close my eyes to get lost in the feeling when I feel a sudden crack across my back. You have your whip out and I don't remember you getting it out but I suddenly don't care anymore. I slightly sway to the music as you begin to beat my back with rhythm. Sensations of thuds are mingled with sharp stings and I lean slightly forward which puts my ass more in the air. You take that cue and use your hands to beat my bottom until it is red and sensitive.

In one quick motion, you grab my hair with one hand and my neck with the other and pull back against you. I can feel you choking me while you fist my hair even harder. You are whispering in my ear how nasty I am and how much I want this from you. I can barely nod as you choke me harder and bend your mouth to my neck and bite down as hard as you can. I can feel you barely break the skin and you begin to suck my neck with passion and longing as you slowly release my hair. I lean against you and although my lips are moving, I have no idea of what I'm saying to you.

You untie me and spin me around, shoving me on my back and quickly retie my wrists to the bed. I am so wanting to touch you and hold you but this torture is sweet indeed. This time you tie my ankles as well spread far apart. I can feel the ceiling fan blowing on my wet pussy and I shiver. You laugh and it is such a musical sound to my ears.

You put my leash in my mouth and sit in between my legs. Your face has such a devilish grin that I am instantly squirming. You slap my outer thigh hard to make me hold still. You bend slightly over top of me and pinch my nipples with your fingertips knowing how sensitive they are being newly pierced. I cry out and you laugh again. Your hands work their way down my body, squeezing and prodding at me. Your roughness is so different from the way you normally touch me that I am stunned with pleasure. You look up at me and smile this evil smile and I know what is coming. I know you are about to pleasure my pussy and it is going to be incredible.

Your stinging smack on my bald mound shocks me and sends waves of pleasure I do not expect. You bend down and begin to put small but firm bites on my outer lips as you insert two fingers deep inside my now dripping hole. I am moaning and trying not to squirm as you begin to lick and suck me to a point I cannot even describe. Your fingers have now increased in number inside me and you are fucking me with them while you lick my tender clit.

Your occasional bites and vigorous finger fucking have me screaming with pleasure and soon I am begging you to let me cum for you. You deny me for a moment to watch me buck against your hand and beg some more. Satisfied with your work, you tell me to cum and I squirt you with my juices. You give me a second to breathe before you begin again fucking me into a frenzy. Your mouth on my clit is working magic and I can't stop screaming out. You tell me to cum again as I thrash wildly on your bed.

After several orgasms, my voice is hoarse and I am having trouble catching my breath. There are tears of pleasure and intensity rolling down my face. You reach over to the nightstand and remove your strap-on from the drawer and put it on. My eyes grow very wide as we've not done this yet. You slide your big dick inside me and fuck me silly for a long while inspiring many more orgasms. You lean into me and whisper how you want to fuck my asshole with your toy. I know how big that toy is and I can't help but whimper. Yet, I am excited just the same. You push my legs up and begin to use my pussy juices to explore my ass with your finger. You grab some lube and coat me with it pushing it inside me deeply. Suddenly your strap-on toy is invading my tight hole and I am gasping with shock and pleasure. You know this is new for me and you are satisfied with the result. You allow me one good mind-blowing cum before pulling out and removing your equipment.

You gently untie me and lay beside me as we both breathe heavily. I can smell your arousal and beg you to let me pleasure you. You gently tell me this night is for me. I ask if I can watch you pleasure yourself and you gladly agree. I watch you get your other dildo out of the drawer and turn it on. You make short work of cumming a few times while I watch and get excited all over again.

You sympathize with my excitement but tell me it is time to rest. I watch as you walk to the bathroom and draw us a big bubble bath. You come to get me and we walk to the bathroom arm in arm. You remove my leash and help me into the tub after you settle in. We bathe each other lovingly and I realize I am quite sleepy.

You tell me to step from the tub and help you out. I do so; pleased you let me serve you in this small way. You take a big fluffy towel and dry me off very carefully and allow me to do the same for you. We take turns putting fragrant lotion on each other as we lay on the bed together. I find myself getting aroused again as I rub lotion into your soft and beautiful skin. You tell me that we must sleep for tomorrow is another day together with many pleasures to be had. I curl up next to you and drift into a very comfortable dream of many more times together.

Aimers
Aimers
5 Followers