We Have a Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, all those ripples seemed to flow together, and a wave swept her away. Dimly she could hear a scream, but it was distant, not associated with her and the feelings sweeping through her.

Slowly the world settled back into place around her. She could hear Captain gasping heavily as he leant against her, still in her but no longer moving, spent.

Coherent thought slowly crept back into her awareness. Oddly enough, the first really lucid thought didn't concern herself.

"God," Kelly thought. "What did Angela make of that?"

Turning to look at Angela, Kelly was puzzled. Things didn't look the way they had before. Slowly she worked out what was different. When Captain was initially drilling his cock into her, Pete and Angela had been sitting side by side on the bed. Now Angela was sitting on Pete's lap.

No, not on his lap. She seemed to be hovering over him, while her face was burning red. Finally it dawned on Kelly what she was seeing. Pete had recovered his erection and Angela was straddling his hips, slowly sinking down onto his cock. Apparently Pete had a second wind and was taking a second serving.

Angela saw Kelly looking at her and seemed to shrug, as though to say "what can I do?"

Kelly heard Captain laugh, and twisting her head she saw he was looking at Pete and Angela.

"Why don't we leave the two love birds to their play?" Captain suggested. "I'll take you back to our cabin and we'll actually do something about cooking dinner.

No. Don't worry about those," he added, when Kelly reached for her scattered clothes. "I think you'll find you won't actually need those for a while."

12