We Have to Cancel Our Date

Story Info
Twin sisters become closer
2.5k words
4.54
83.4k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what, pray tell, is this?" Alyson asked from the bathroom door, waving a large pink vibrator in front of her face.

Alicia, Alyson's twin, seemed to flush pink as the toy her sister teased in the air like a treat. "Gimme that!" she tittered, dashing across their bedroom.

Giggling, Alyson retreated into the bathroom the twins' father converted from a walk-in closet. A commode, shower stall, and double vanity offered Alyson no place to hide.

"Gimme that, you bitch!" Alicia laughed, snatching the toy from her sister's grasp.

"Is that what you're really doing in here when you say you have to shower or pee?" Alyson teased.

"Never you mind, Miss Fingerbang-three-times-a-week. You think I don't hear you up in that top bunk before the alarm clock goes off?"

Alyson giggled, feeling her own face flush.

"So now both our secrets are out," Alicia said, standing the toy on the vanity. She looked at her reflection in the wall-wide mirror above the counter, checking her makeup. The twins had a double date with their boyfriends in two hours.

The girls could be considered beautiful, maybe hot. They stood at medium height, both with wavy auburn hair falling past their shoulders and very-rare amber eyes. When in high school, they heard their upright breasts--which needed no support--had been described as 'perfect no-sag softballs'. The twins had flat tummies and round bottoms, though Alyson might claim her sister had more 'back.

"At least I can't be caught too easy by mom or dad," Alyson defended, fine tuning her own appearance.

"That's why I don't always turn it on," Alicia said. "Mostly I use it to stuff the cavern, the way you do in that top bunk. Except I can fill to the brim."

"How does it compare to Craig?"

"Depends on my mood. When I want him, the vibe is no substitute. But when I want the filling or the buzzing, he's on his own."

"A new world of sensation, huh?"

"There's nothing like it. You can try it some time but only if you wash it afterward."

"I don't need it. Mark is good enough."

"Mark, and your fingers three times a week, you mean," Alicia quipped, looking into her twin's eyes by way of their reflections.

"Well, I'm thinking of him!" Alyson defended.

"Oh, but variety is the spice of life and I control how I want it." Alicia took up the toy and turned it on to a low setting. "There's the soft, bring-it-on-slow kind of session," she pitched, changing speeds as she continued. "Then the quickie-before-classes setting, followed by cum-like-mad-till-the-batteries-die. When I'm mad at Craig, I also call that who-needs-a-man."

The twins giggled and Alicia turned off the vibrator.

Alyson returned to doing her makeup. "Yeah, that thing sure seems versatile," she admitted.

"Still don't want to try it?" Alicia pressed, touching the shaft inside her twin's thigh. The girls had on only their panties while they tried to decide what to wear for their double date.

Alyson pushed her sister's hand away, shaking her head.

From behind, Alicia ran the tip of the toy along her twin's pantied cleft, to end up pushing at the entrance tucked within the folds. "You can buzz it inside and out," she cooed, "or use it turned off with fingers to..."

"Knock it off, will you?" Alyson demanded, again pushing away her twin's hand. "We need to get ready."

Alicia waited until Alyson returned to her reflection. She then snapped the vibe on full and pressed it between Alyson's legs.

Alyson jumped away to bump into the wall, frowning at her snickering twin. But the vibe left a sensation and Alyson's clit of its own continued to respond.

"Oh, wow!" Alyson tittered, her expression changed.

"Feel good?" Alicia lilted.

"Uh, yeah..."

"You won't bother too much with fingers after one session with this baby."

"You sound like a used-car salesman."

"I know what works for me," Alicia said, "and you and I aren't much different from other girls at our college. Between classes, work, and Craig's ego I often need some fast relief. I don't mind sharing."

"Seems you're quite the expert," Alyson breathed, still energized.

"We girls gotta blow off stress, right? It works for me and will do the same for you. Gotta watch out for my sissy, you know."

Though she finished making up, Alyson stayed at the mirror. The touch of the vibe had set off a chain reaction, and Alyson didn't know what to do with it. She needed to steal time to calm down.

"My toy turned you on, didn't it?" Alicia asked after a moment. "I was joking around but got you hot."

"Yeah, okay," Alyson dismissed.

"It did! You can't lie to me."

"Okay. So what?"

With a sly look in her eyes, Alicia turned the vibe on slow and pressed the shaft along her twin's cleft from behind. "I'll feel like shit to leave you hanging," she said. "Let me fluff you for Mark, at least."

Alyson drew a slow breath. The new sensation felt so good she wouldn't move. Alicia slid the thick pink buzzing stem back and forth, reading her twin's responses to find where the vibrator worked best.

"When you want to take over," Alicia offered, "I'll leave but you need to finish fast. We have yet to decide what we're wearing."

Alyson found being masturbated by her twin the sexiest part of her turn-on. They never had sex in front of each other, about which Alyson sometimes fantasized. She would wonder how her sister looked in the throes of orgasm, thinking herself quite hot when she came. Alyson had once watched her reflection when she and Mark rented an upscale hotel room for a weekend. She imagined Alicia to look just as beautiful.

"You're doing fine enough," Alyson told her twin.

Alicia cuddled closer, one hand on her sister's shoulder. She pressed her mound against Alyson's thigh. It felt teasingly warm and humid, and the swell of her breast felt nice on Alyson's skin. "This is turning me on, too," Alicia whispered in her twin's ear. "I always wondered how you look when you're cumming."

"I've wondered the same about you."

"Then we might be late for our guys."

Alicia increased the speed of the vibe, tilting it so the tip buzzed Alyson's clit better. She slid fingers into the back of her twin's panties, making Alyson start.

During that weekend getaway, Alyson let Mark give her a light spanking. The experience so thrilled her that it left the cheeks of her bottom a heightened erogenous zone.

"My hand cold?" Alicia asked, stretching Alyson's panties out and down from the back. She slid the vibe inside, the toy now direct on her sister's pulsing clit.

"You touched my ass," Alyson said with short breaths. "You know how sensitive I am since that hotel with Mark."

"Oh, yeah. Want me spank you, too?"

"No!"

"Want me to push the toy inside?"

Alyson didn't expect the question but she nodded all the same.

Alicia slid off her twin's panties. Again cuddling close, with a hand cupping Alyson's breast, she started the toy inside.

Alyson shuddered, the thick pink penetrating vibe stretching her wider than Mark ever could despite his ample package. And when at last filled fully and whimpering for her heat, Alyson began rotating her hips.

Pinching Alyson's nipple and rolling it between two firm fingers, Alicia began thrusting the toy stuffing her twin. "You're really hot and bothered, aren't you?" she asked, her tone almost dreamy.

"I never felt anything like it!" Alyson panted. "I've never been so full!"

"Told you."

Alyson nodded, her breaths desperate.

"Getting close?" Alicia asked.

"With every push!" Alyson whimpered, wrapping an arm around her twin's shoulders.

"Do you prefer it in or out?"

"Outside feels so wild, but I don't want that thing out of me."

"Add your fingers, then."

This whole scene started as a playful tease and became a masturbation. Now, Alyson realized, her twin sister was fucking her. Alyson didn't know when that final line had been crossed, but she didn't care. She began stirring her clit with dashing fingers while Alicia thrust the delicious filling toy faster. The girls held tighter to each other.

"Oh!" Alyson squeaked, orgasm coming at her like a runaway train. She met her twin's gaze in the mirror, bucking her hips in time with the thrusting in her pussy.

"Go for it!" Alicia encouraged.

"Ohhhhh!"

Alicia kept Alyson upright when her shuddering twin's climax drove home. Stirring her clit with a lighter faster hand, Alyson bucked harder into the toy. In the mirror, the twins smiled at each other, each seeming satisfied in her own way. Alyson looked enchanted for the ecstasy of her hammering orgasm, while Alicia appeared fulfilled to be fueling Alyson's lasting pleasure.

"You're so wet," Alicia whispered, grinding her own pussy on Alyson's thigh. "My thrusts are so silky in you, gliding so smooth. My hand is getting soaked!"

Whimpering, Alyson pecked a kiss to her twin's lips and continued watching in the mirror. Her pink nipples stood erect.

Alicia nibbled at the base of her twin's neck--a hair trigger for Alyson. With a drawn quiet squeal, Alyson's climax slammed a grand finale the cumming girl felt to her toes.

Alicia at last slipped out the vibe to support her panting twin. Alyson stood on quivering unsure legs, leaning on the sink counter with her head hanging.

"Does that thing make you cum like that?" Alyson asked when she regained breath to again speak.

"No, and I'm jealous as hell for it," Alicia answered. "You were supposed to be fluffed for Mark, not trashed for the night."

"Are you still turned on?"

"What do you think?"

"Then it's your turn," Alyson said, taking the still-running toy and pushing her twin back against the sink. Kneeling, she yanked off Alicia's panties so hard the thin elastic waistband stretched for good. Alyson then reached for toilet paper to wipe the vibrator.

"No," Alicia decided. "Your juices will make it more smooth going in."

The thought of having her nectar inside her twin made Alyson's clit spark to refreshed life. With cunning care, she slid the tip of the buzzing toy slow from the top of Alicia's slit to the back, stopping short of the tight brown opening at the end of the trail. Smiling into Alicia's eyes, Alyson circled at the glistening entrance before her.

"Gonna tease me or gonna please me?" Alicia asked, licking her lips.

"You ended up fucking me, you know," Alyson said, tantalizing her twin with the roaming toy. "Want me to fuck you in return?"

"You better, and be quick! The batteries are dying."

Alyson then noted the softer, deeper buzzing of the vibe. But she decided it didn't matter. She teased her twin longer, letting the batteries lose more charge.

"C'mon, sis!" Alicia pleaded, her hips rolling.

Alyson plunged the toy into her twin. Alicia moaned and trembled to be penetrated so hard and suddenly, and she let out a small squeak. Panting, she looked down and nibbled her lip while Alyson thrust with long slow strokes.

Alicia's shaved sex looked so beautiful to Alyson. With the vulva engorged and darkened in contrast to Alicia's fair complexion, Alyson realized her own sex must also look so inviting. The thick toy stretched Alicia wide, reminding how wonderful Alyson felt to be filled like she now had her twin.

Spreading Alicia with two fingers, Alyson slowed her pace. The batteries kept dying, a little faster now.

Alicia's jaw fell open to be touched by her sister, but her breaths quickened. She rolled and thrust her hips more readily, hoping to cum before the vibe stopped. But it died before she came.

"Damn cheap Chinese batteries!" Alicia complained, seeming to deflate.

"Don't worry," Alyson soothed, giving a sly look. Returning her gaze to Alicia's beautiful sex, Alyson paused only a second before leaning forward to dance the tip of her tongue on her twin's peeking clit. She held the toy all the way in, rotating it back and forth with a nimble wrist.

"Oh, sis!" Alicia gasped, her eyes wide. She laid back her head and spread her legs farther apart.

With a steadying hand on Alicia's hip, Alyson gave her sister's pussy the best workout she could with her flicking tongue and the thrusting stem. Alyson took her time, bringing Alicia closer to climax in careful stages.

Countless times Alyson thought of being with her twin this way, when she might see Alicia step from the shower or at a beach in a bikini. The twins looked exactly alike, giving Alyson an added perspective of herself beyond that of a mirror. They were the same person, Alicia would sometimes say, in two bodies. Right now Alyson would savor that other body, pleasing them both physically and spiritually.

"Time for payback," Alyson whispered. She sucked her sister's clit between firm lips and held it. Bobbing her head with careful bounces, Alyson thrust the stilled vibe faster.

Alyson wished she could have watched Alicia cum. But with her twin's hands now pressing the back of her head, Alyson couldn't see far up Alicia's firm body. Still, making her sister climax like Alicia had made her gave Alyson all the happiness she hoped for.

Cumming hard, Alicia held tense like a bronze statue. She cooed at a high pitch, the muscles of her flat tummy and inner thighs rippling beneath the skin. Helpless in her abandon, Alicia could do no more than inhabit the pleasure Alyson compelled.

Alyson mixed suckles of her twin's clit with long licks of tongue. She let the vibe fall from Alicia to instantly replace it with two fingers. She drove three fingers of her other hand into herself, stirring her clit with the thumb. Working Alicia's G-spot, Alyson forced her twin to keep cumming even after Alicia started hitching sobs for the intensity of her release.

At her sister's first sob, Alyson started cumming, too. She worked both their pussies, keeping their orgasms alive. Alyson's squeals of pleasure made her twin whimper louder as the force of Alicia's lasting climax increased. Cumming as one seemed to thrill Alicia much as it did Alyson, to bond them tighter on a higher plane.

When her second cum started to wane, Alyson brought Alicia's grandest crescendo. Almost a cascade of nectar spilled for Alicia's final, most powerful pulses of orgasm, and the exhausted girl slithered to the floor. Spent and panting, too, Alyson cuddled with her sister.

Touching each other's faces and with their gazes soft, the twins conveyed tender feelings in a silence full of meaning. Now they could truly claim they shared everything.

Later, after more love on blankets on their bedroom floor, Alyson called Mark to tell she had to break their date. Mark kept asking questions, so Alyson almost didn't get off the phone before her twin's soft velvety tongue brought her to another powerful climax.

Alyson pleasured her twin the same way while Alicia called Craig. Alicia purposely kept him on the phone long enough to allow a small spark of orgasm while they talked.

Both snickering for their devilishness with their unknowing boyfriends, the girls returned to exploring their newfound intimacy.