We Learn about our Family

Story Info
A prison escape brings a brother and sister together.
15.1k words
4.35
35.4k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I want to thank my friend Don for helping me with the editing of this story.

Everyone is eighteen or older in this story.

*****

We Learn About Our Family

I grew up with my stay at home mom, and a dad that worked every day through the week and is home every night and weekends. I also have a sister that is two years older than me, which we are one normal loving family.

My sister and I have our bedrooms on one end of the house, and our parents' bedroom is on the other end of the house where Penny and I grew up. I think that is one reason I am still living at home, at the age of twenty years old. My sister, Penny turned eighteen just a couple of months before she graduated and has been going to the collage, which was upgraded to a University one year ago.

Myself I didn't do as well in school as Penny had, so I decided to find a job and work construction, even if it didn't pay much, but I lucked out and started out at eight dollars an hour with a union company, as a carpenter and I am now up to twelve fifty an hour and will be put in for another raise, in two and one half months from now, plus I have two weeks of vacation time built up.

My dad was in hopes I would've done good enough in school to go to work for the company he works for, so that I would have an office job like he has. When I came home and told mom and dad about the job I got and how much I started out at, dad was surprised at the starting pay. Starting pay at his company is six dollars and it's not union either. My dad is making twelve dollars an hour now and at times, I think he wishes that he had gone in the direction I did.

I think, part of the reason for looking for work in construction is, while I was in school; I preferred to be outside, rather than inside and that played a part, in me struggling through school. So many times when the weather was nice enough, I would sit outside at the picnic table doing my homework. I just preferred to be outdoors instead of indoors. In the summer I would be outside while others were inside, trying to cool off under the AC. My sister would be in and out through the summer. Part of her time she would sit in the AC and the other part, she would be in the pool, or catching some rays.

I have noticed in the past year that Penny had been filling out in all of the right places. When she is out by the pool, on the weekends when I'm off from work, I can see she is very beautiful and any guy should be proud to have her as his woman. It looks like Penny's tits have grown to be a B cup size, with a sexy little round bubble butt that has this, sexy swing side to side when she walks. Her hair is a silky light brown color that has a hint of red, when the sun shines on it just right.

Dad and mom took off on their annual vacation, leaving Penny home alone during the day while I'm at work.

As kids growing up, we would go with them, but now I had to work and they asked Penny to stay and cook for me and help keep the house cleaned up behind me. Penny is a good cook and on days that mom and dad would be out, like a night the company dad works for has a dinner party, or some holiday party, mom was expected to go with him. Wives and girlfriends and boyfriends were invited also and expected. Penny told them she didn't mind cooking for me, I do compliment on her cooking, and I usually do a good job of cleaning up behind myself as well, which makes it easier for her.

Growing up mom would have Penny go into my bedroom and put a girl's touch cleaning my room even though I kept my own room clean in a manly kind of way, but cleaner than most young men may be. I got to treating Penny out to a movie or a supper at some restaurant that I could afford, at least once a month using my allowance money and then it went to once a week when I landed my first job, that is better income than my allowances.

When I turned eighteen I got to start putting in over time, that I was glad to do, but I wanted more than a minimum wage job that at the time was just three dollars and ten cents per hour. Not being all that good in school I didn't even try to go to college, like Penny was doing when summer was over.

One month after graduating High school I did manage to land a union job that started me out at eight dollars per hour, till I got more experience under my belt as a carpenter I really liked the job, I found the people I worked for to be likable and I liked the people I worked with. When my evaluation time came due, they made sure I was informed and was in the evaluation meeting. I really didn't like being in meetings but I did get paid for it and my raise came with being evaluated. I started that job two years ago and I'm still with the company.

The first girl I dated five times before she found a boyfriend, which ended my going out with her. About two months later the second girl I dated three times, which she found a boyfriend, which ended our dating as well. In both cases I was okay with them finding someone else, because there was no real connection between either one of them and myself.

Now Mom and dad are on vacation together and I came home from work, on Monday evening, I found Penny in the kitchen all upset and crying her eyes out, "Hey sis, what has you so upset?" I asked in the calmest voice I could.

"I burnt part of our supper. I thought I set the timer (sniff) but I didn't and of all things (sniff) I forgot to lower the temp (sniff) on the oven, for the (sniff) main dish. Now it is no good, (sniff) your home, needing something (sniff) to eat and all I have, is (sniff) this small portion of food (sniff) that has to go with the main (sniff) dish, to make it taste good." sniff.

"Okay sis just calm down and I will treat us out to a very good meal and you can redo the meal another night. It is no big deal. At least you didn't burn the house down around your ears." I couldn't help but chuckle after I said that giving her a hug.

Sniff, "That's not funny!" but it did help calm Penny. I gave her another hug and she hugged me back, "Mom and dad would never forgive me for burning down the house around my ears. It would also be so embarrassing."

"Let's put this stuff away, then we can get cleaned up and head out to get something to eat."

"I made this mess so I'll clean it up while you get ready to go or, we can order for delivery to save the time of going out just to eat."

"The problem with ordering for delivery is Domino's closed the one pizza joint on the southern end of town that would deliver this far south in town. Everyone else says we're too far out for them to deliver. As late as it is, and to thank you for your thoughtfulness, just let me treat you out, even though it's not the weekend.

Penny and I got the kitchen cleaned up and everything put away. Once everything was done, I went to my room, stripped off my clothes, jumped into the shower, and while I was in the shower, Penny stepped into the bathroom and washed up at the sink. Penny finished washing up before I finished showering, then I went to my room and got dressed, and went to the living room to wait for Penny to finish getting ready.

I heard Penny as she entered the living room and I turned to look at her, and ask her, "Are you..." my mouth dropped open. When I finally got a hold of myself, "Wow sis, you are looking hot tonight! I didn't expect you to dress up that much. I thought you were going to supper with me, not on some hot date."

"I decided that I wanted to look good for the only man around here that even comes close, to caring anything about my feelings, and notices how much work I put in to make his life easier, the best way I know of. Now is that alright with you?"

"Aa... Yes it is alright but you don't have to go through all of that pain just for me. The man you marry may want you to go through all of that but not me your brother. I love you just the way you are anytime of the given day."

"Wow brother. If you weren't my brother I would think you are some southern boy trying to sweet-talk your way into my panties."

"To tell the truth..." I give a quick look around like I was making sure we in the house alone, "If I wasn't your brother, I would be a southern boy wanting to sweet talk my way into your panties. Better yet, I would be asking you to marry me, so I would have a right to get into your panties. That is how beautiful you are and sexy hot, on top of it."

"Oh wow. When you are done checking your sister out, I am ready to go handsome." Penny said, that made me realize I was checking her out in a way that a brother, isn't supposed to check his sister out.

"Oh sorry, yes I am ready to go. This way my-lady." holding my arm out for Penny to take a hold of, and a jester to the door, as I stepped over next to her. Penny took my arm and wrapped her arm around mine, and then we walked out to my pickup's passenger door.

Penny had on this red low cut neck dress that was form fitting on the upper half like a snug fit showing off all of her curves and Penny's curves are all in the tight place for sure. It let quite a bit of her cleavage show at the neck line; it was off the shoulders as well. I guessed that right above by an inch of where her butt crack started, it had an elastic waist band where the skirt part of the dress flared out. The dress stopped about mid-thigh and I noticed she had tan nylons on. Penny really didn't need nylons on her legs; they looked to be so smooth and silky without nylons. As I helped her into my pickup, I saw that the nylons are stockings.

I decided to go to a Chines restaurant with several buffet bars in one big section and seating all around the buffet section. Penny and I love to eat Asian foods of different kinds, but Lawton, as big a town as it is only has the one Asian restaurant. We don't get to go very often but I felt that Penny needed to be treated out to some place she really likes; the best in this town is Chines.

As I pulled into the parking lot to park, "Ah Sammy, we don't have to go here to eat. I know it is going to hit your pocket book pretty hard for us to eat here, so why not go where it is a little bit cheaper?"

"When was the last time you got to eat here?"

"I know it has been a while but I don't want to break you, since we will need to buy grocers at the end of the week, with mom and dad on vacation, I know you always pitch in to help with the grocery bill."

"It has been over one and one half years since you and I have been here, with or without mom and dad. I know how hard you work and how much passion you have for the food you cook and how bad it upsets you, when you mess up food in some manner. I don't always feel like I do enough for you because of all 'you' do for me, day in and day out. This isn't going to hurt me as bad as you may think. I have more than enough money to eat here, so now just let me treat you out as I would the woman I love and marry someday, if that ever happens." I got out and walked around to the passenger door of the pickup and opened the door, and gave Penny a hand out of the pickup.

We were ushered to our table and the waitress asked for our drink order, which I gave it to her, before Penny could say what she wanted to drink. Heading out toward the buffet section, Penny asked me, "How did you know what I want to drink?"

"It is what you asked for every time we came here and, you even make comments at home, how you wish you had some of it to drink."

Penny and I got separated while filling up our plates with the variety of food choices. We reached the table at the same time and sat down, to find our drinks on the table waiting for us. Penny tasted her drink before picking up a fork to start eating, and then asked, "Why is it so hard for me to find a guy that pays attention to me the way that you do?"

"I have no answer for you on that question. I think I figured out why I can't find that perfect woman for myself, other than I really don't know how to talk to other women, unless they are older. I get so tongue tied around women our age. I observe women our age and when I do, I find myself comparing that woman to you. None of them stack up to you and when I find that they don't stack up to you, I can talk to them but can't ask them out, because they don't stack up to you. Now that is my reason for being single, but I have no answer as to why you have trouble finding a guy, to pay attention to you like I do."

"How old are the older women you say you can just start talking to?"

"They are usually round mom and dad's age and older, like as old as grandma and grandpa if not older."

I then noticed as we continued to eat and make small talk, Penny kept looking at me and watching my every move. After we made one last trip to the buffets, and one more round of drinks, I paid for our meal, and then I escorted Penny out to the pickup, the same way I escorted her into the restaurant.

As I began backing out of the parking spot, Penny slid over closer to me, "You know Sammy; you mean a lot to me don't you?"

I glanced at Penny for a second answering, "Yes I figured that, and you mean a lot to me too."

"I thought so. You said something in the restaurant that got me to thinking about myself and my question."

"Oh? Does that question mean the one you asked about not being able to find a guy that pays attention to you, the way I do?"

"Yes that is the one."

"Which part of what I said made you think about why; you have that problem finding a guy?"

"That part where you compare younger women to me."

"Yes it is true. I find myself doing it every time, when I can't just go up and ask a woman out for a date."

"I really don't have the problem talking to guys our age. The man may speak to me before I do him, then again I may speak before the guy does to me. I might chat with a guy off and on for the whole week, or longer, and before he finally asks me out on a date, if he so chooses, I come up with some excuse as to why I'm not able to go out with him. The reason is for the same reason as you seem to have, toward women our age. I end up comparing the men to you and they don't stack up to you either. The same as the women don't stack up to me in your eyes."

"Because of me comparing those women to you I keep asking myself. How do I stop comparing and just go up and ask them for a date? I cannot come up with an answer to save my life."

"That makes both of us. If you do ever come up with an answer as to how to stop comparing them to me let me know so maybe I can use the same technique. I will do the same for you if I come up with an answer first."

"Please do."

On the way home I stopped to let Penny go in and get us some beer for the house, using my money, while I sat out in the pickup, since I was too young to buy beer. Once we were home, I helped Penny out of the pickup and I carried the beer in one hand, with her on my other arm as I escorted her into the house. I put the beer in the fridge, leaving two cans out, one for Penny and one for me. I opened the beers and hand one to her as we walked out to the living room, to see if there may be a movie on we wanted to watch.

Penny and I usually sat next to each other on the couch, even when mom and dad are home. The only other place to sit and still see the television with ease is in the recliners, one for mom and one for dad, or the love seat, but on the love seat, it is a little bit hard to see the television.

Not finding anything to our liking, Penny asked me, "When you look at those other women and compare them to me, what feature do you start with?"

"Usually the first part is how they are dressed. Are they dressed sexy or frumpy, as you call it? What kind of body do they have and if the clothes match the body? Then I move to the way they sit, stand, and the way they walk..."

"The way they walk?"

"Yes, the way they walk. Do they walk standing straight, slumped over, or like, I don't give a damn, or is she walking like she has a purpose? Does she hold her head like she has pride or not, when she walks and sit's?"

"Wait a minute before you go any further. How do I dress? I also want to know how I walk."

"You always dress sexy but professional like when you go to school, like I picture you to do if you're going to a job in the profession you are studying for. You even dress sexy when you say you are dressed frumpy because that is how you feel, and if it is a school day, you do it in a professional way. When you walk no matter what, you always walk with your head held high, you always walk straight, and most usually always with a purpose, even with a bit of a sexy wiggle. Now that sexy wiggle really stands out when you're feeling sexy and dressed sexy, like you are tonight, but still, like you are a professional woman."

"You think I'm sexy?"

"No, I know you are sexy."

"Oh wow! I'm going to need to get another beer before you go any further, with this sexy stuff you're laying on me." Penny stood up and walked to the kitchen then a moment later, returned with two beers.

I took the beers as penny sat back down next to me, then I opened the cans, and handed one back to her, "I was so right about your butt having a sexy wiggle when you walk."

"Oh you like that, do you?"

"Yes I do."

"Okay. Now you can go on with the next thing you compare on those women."

"I look at how easy or hard it is for her to smile and laugh. How happy does she seem to be in general? What kind of friends does she hang out with, like, is it a rough crowd, a snobbish group that is all stuck up, a bunch of nerds, or dorks, or a small group of women that think they are all God's gift with their good looks but know nothing about the real world? Does she hang out with a group of guys instead of women, or both, women and guys? Or is she just a loner that wants to be alone, or one that is having a hard time making friends, like I do."

"What if she is like you on making friends?"

"I really don't know because I never found one, to have a hard time making friends like I do. I don't seem to be able to keep their interest in me either."

"How do I compare with smiles and laughing?"

"It all seems to come very easy for you. I even noticed you make eye contact with someone you find very attractive to you. I also compare that to the women our age as well."

"Yes I do do that. I think everyone does when they see something they like."

"Yes they usually do and when they do, I look at how that person is dressed and what style of person they appear to be. I also find a few women looking more at the other women that really seems to look good to them, because they will look back at that woman, like a guy may do to watch the woman's butt as she walks on, like I do your butt when you are walking away from me."

"What kind of people do I seem to hang out with?"

"Really you don't do all that much hanging out with a group of any kind. Yet you're not a loner either. You visit with different kinds of people but you don't hang out, with any of them. Your friends are a mix of both guys and women and interests that broadens you as a person that is smart on your part."

We sat there drinking what was left of our beers, and then Penny looked at me, and asked, "Is that all you compare the women to me about?"

"Yes pretty much, but I do listen to how they talk, to see if they just have a smart mouth, or really how smart they are, whether it is in a particular thing or several things, you are smart in several things." I finished off the last of my beer, and then added, "Oh I also look at how friendly they are, or seem to be."

"You do need to quit comparing women to me as I need to quit comparing men to you myself."

"Yes I know, but how does one go about doing that?" then I stood up while gathering up the empty beer cans sitting on the coffee table.

"That is a good question." Penny commented back as she followed me to the kitchen.