We Lose Our Virginity

Story Info
They lose their virginities together by the river.
1.7k words
3.52
75.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the true story of how I lost my virginity. There, if that didn't get your attention I don't know what I can write that will. I recently became interested in writing short stories about sex, my own experiences to be specific. I have written short bits about this subject before, but I must admit that there may have been a few embellishments along the way. My latest interest is to write it totally truthfully, exactly as I remember, complete with any embarrassments or mistakes I made. When I decided to write this way, it was actually kind of exciting: to completely reveal some very personal moments -- all anonymously of course! The only thing that is changed is the names of those involved.

It happened on a warm, sunny day in early June. Not too hot or humid, but the kind of weather that makes you feel like you just have to go to swimming or just soak up some sun, no matter what else was planned for that day. I got off work at noon, went home and called my girlfriend. The plan was to go kayaking at the local river. I loaded the boats on my car and drove to her house. In 15 minutes or so, we were at the river. It was wide, slow moving, and although maybe not the cleanest water on earth, it's still great for swimming.

My girlfriend, Sara, had just turned 18 that week, and I had a few months earlier. We were going to graduate from high school in a few weeks and had plans to attend the same college not far away. We were both virgins. That day we were wearing shorts and T-shirts, but we brought along swimsuits in case we decided to get out of the kayaks and swim for a while. We put our boats in the water and slowly paddled away from the shore. They can be a little tricky to steer, but Sara had picked up on this skill very quickly on our previous outings.

Now, I must admit, I loved getting out into nature with her, or just anywhere away from other people. Something about the freedom of it made us just a little hornier than normal. We were both young and frisky and had fooled around at least a couple times a week for several months. Usually it was kissing and groping, our tongues in each other's mouths, sliding our hands around on the other's body, me caressing her soft breasts. They were not large, but quite full, considering her petite frame. She had given me blow jobs before on many occasions, although she wasn't comfortable with the idea of me going down on her. She did let me finger her pussy though, although not too far inside. But we had never had full-on sex. We were both a little nervous about doing it, and we felt that when the time was right, it would happen.

We paddled lazily down the river, not in any hurry, just enjoying the warm day and sunshine on the water. Looking at her in that setting, and the shape of her breasts under her T-shirt was getting me turned on, but then again, at 18, I would get a hard-on just about any time I was with her -- just from knowing that we would probably be messing around later in the day. We were not super-good-looking or anything, but decently attractive. I was six feet tall, slender/medium build, with brownish hair recently clipped very short after a couple years of long hair. She was a little over five feet tall, with long brown hair, often in a pony tale - a slender waist and just enough curves to give her body a nice shape.

After paddling for an hour or so, exploring various inlets and islands, we arrived at an area where a road came down to the water where there was a parking area. I had been there before in my car to go fishing. We pulled our boats up on the shore and got out to stretch our legs. There were just a few cars parked here and there by the water, with people fishing or having picnics. After walking around a little, we decided that it was time for a swim. We had to change first, though. Changing in public without the privacy of a car or a bathroom is always fun. We ducked behind some large shrubs that were growing by the water. They created a little privacy, as long as no one was looking directly at us. First I just stood there watching while she took off her shorts and panties and put her blue bikini bottom on. I always enjoyed that show. Then she quickly pulled her shirt and bra off and put the top piece on. I looked around; no one had seen her. Except me of course. It was her turn to watch me. I took my shirt off and put it in our bag. Then came my shorts and underwear which also went in the bag. As you might have guessed, as soon as my shorts came down my hard-on was revealed. It popped right up as soon as it was released. I am more or less average in size and appearance, at six and a half inches in length and circumcised, but I was rock hard. Sara pretended to be shocked at the sudden sight of my boner, but we both knew she wasn't. She couldn't hide her smile that well.

So there I was, wearing only my Teva sandals, with this great big hard-on. I was enjoying the feel of the breeze on my cock and balls and was in no hurry to put my swim trunks on.

Sara said, "Hmm, we should put some sunscreen on."

I took it from our bag, squirted a bit into my hand and rubbed it onto her back, although we were both a little distracted, given my state of undress. Then it was my turn. With a frisky smile, Sara squired a dollop into her hand, rubbed it around a bit and then went straight for my dick. She made absolutely certain I would not get sunburned there, should it accidentally pop out of my trunks later in the afternoon. A generous amount coated my cock and balls, and she proceeded to try to rub it in, caressing my balls lightly and then sliding her hand up and down my well-lubricated shaft. My penis was still pointing straight out and a little upward, with the head bulging in excitement. Her sunscreen application did nothing to help that- it just kept me hard, although she did not keep going long enough to get me near orgasm.

After a minute or so she looked around and said, "OK, get your suit on, let's go swimming!"

What a tease.

I pulled my nylon trunks on over my hard-on and pushed it downward as much as I could so it would not be obvious to anyone who walked or drove by. It never did go limp, but I got it so that it was not so visible. We walked out from the shrubs and back to where out kayaks were by the parking lot. We waded into the water which was really quite warm there, like bathwater. As soon as I was waist-deep my hard-on went right back up -- the buoyancy of the water helped out. We splashed around a little, and went in up to our necks. Soon we had cooled off as much as we were going to. We stood together in the water, about belly-deep, and began to kiss. It was the perfect sensation: warm sun, warm water, my arms around her, our mouths together...my hard cock poking at her belly...

After kissing gently for a few minutes, she stopped and looked up at me with a certain look on her face. The kind of look that says "I am ready for anything."

She reached down and starting playing with my cock again, holding it and stroking it. I put my right hand between her legs, gently rubbing her pussy through the bikini. We were both so turned on. She pulled the bikini bottom to one side of her pussy, so that I could slide my finger between her lips. We were still belly-deep in the water. This went on only a minute or so, and then I re-positioned my body so that I was a little lower than her and the head of my cock was touching her pussy straight-on. She reached down and spread her lips apart so that the head was resting right in the opening, between her inner lips.

I said something goofy like "Do you think it could go in?"

I was so nervous and excited and was not thinking or talking straight.

She said "Do you want it to?"

I slowly pushed forward, inside her. She was tight and wet but the water we were standing in was not a good lubricant. My cock was probably a little over half way inside her, and I made very small thrusts because I did not want to cum too soon and because the water really took away from that natural lubrication that would work so well for us on subsequent encounters. I didn't want to cause her any pain, and from the look on her face, I think I succeeded in that.

During the next minute or two the thought flashed in my mind, "I'm really having sex!! Wow!"

Then, in probably less than two minutes, I realized I was about to cum, with no condom on. I quickly pulled out and shot my load into the water. All I can say is I must have added a lot of volume to the river's flow that day. Of course she probably did not come anywhere close to orgasm that time, but after that day our technique improved and she was eventually able to have vaginal orgasms. But that is a story for another day.

We left the water just as a couple of cars rolled slowly by, one of them a police car. I don't think anyone saw us doing it though. We got back into the kayaks and paddled back to where our car was parked. And honestly, I don't remember much else from that day.