We Love Margaritas & Barbeques

Story Info
Couple tries another cookout.
2.7k words
4.29
68k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyman
spyman
39 Followers

Gayle and I want to thank all the kind folks for the nice feedback we have received. The two stories that have been submitted were our first try at erotic writing. Rather than trying to concoct fiction, we went with what we knew. These stories are true. As we mentioned the first took place about three years ago and the second was about six months later. Our life has change dramatically, so the next couple of stories will be from the last two and a half years. Maybe by then we can try some fiction with your support. Thanks again.

After the cookout at Kathy's, Gayle and I had some intense discussions about our sex life. I asked Gayle if she had ever had any Bi tendencies that I didn't know about.

She said, " I've wondered what it might be like. After all the porn we've watched, a girl couldn't help it. It's not something I thought I would ever actually do. Kathy was just so hot and the booze helped a lot."

I asked Gayle how she felt about my participation.

"You wouldn't believe how many orgasms I had. Everything just seemed so natural. Watching you fuck her mouth while I ate her pussy just sent me over the edge. Then when she sank her tongue in my cunt and I saw you sliding my favorite cock into her brought me off again."

Gayle looked at me and smiled. "How about you? You're the one who came in both ends of her. How was that?"

"It was beautiful. The more I watched the two of you the more I wanted to join in." I responded.

My wife looked at me and asked, "Where do we go from here? I haven't talked to Kathy all week. It's like I'm embarrassed."

I said, " She is our friend and neighbor in spite of what happened. Besides, I'm not so sure we don't want a repeat."

Gayle just smiled that smile that makes my dick get stiff. About a week later, the doorbell rang and I opened it to find Kathy standing on the porch. We both just kind of grinned at each other for a minute, then I said, "Come in."

I called to Gayle and Kathy and I went into the living room. Gayle came in and she looked at Kathy and then at me. I looked at Kathy , then Gayle. We all burst out laughing at the same time. Kathy got up and hugged my wife, then hugged me.

" I love you guys! I was afraid that maybe I went too far two weeks ago. I just love fun, booze and sex. You two have always been on my radar. I just hope we're still friends."

"I think we're more than friends." I said.

" I'll drink to that." Kathy laughed.

"Anyway." she said. "I'm having another cookout. On the fourth of July. There will be other people there this time." She quickly added.

I asked, "What do you want us to bring?"

"Just yourselves." she answered.

"No way, We'll bring the steaks. How many do we need?"

Kathy thought for a moment then smiled, " There will be the three of us, Bob and Joan, Barry and Corrine, and Heather and Perry.

"Heather and Perry!" Gayle shouted. "I mean, Heather and Perry our neighbors. Oh, what should we wear?" She said trying to change the subject.

"What you had on last time would be great!" Kathy said giving me a wink. " Do you know Heather and Perry well? She asked.

Gayle was a shade redder when she looked at Kathy. "I didn't know that you knew them that well."

"Let's just say that I know them about as well as I know you and Jack." She grinned, "If you get my meaning."

Gayle was now crimson. I also noticed that her nipples were pushing out the fabric of her blouse. Kathy noticed too. "Just how well do you know them?" she asked.

"Not that well." was all Gayle could say.

"Well I'm off. I'll see you on the fourth. Gayle, I really did like your outfit." Kathy pursed her lips and blew us kisses as she bounded down the front steps.

I looked at Gayle, "You're panties are wet, aren't they?"

"Yes." Was all she could say.

The rest of the month seemed to drag by. The weather was getting warmer. The evenings were hot and humid. Gayle seemed to be on pins and needles. Every time I tried to talk to her about the party she would stop me and tell me, "Let's not talk about it. Let's just go."

I was starting to sense that Gayle was coming to grips with the possibility that she just might find out what another man feels like for the first since we got married. Her nipples seemed to be in a constant stage of hardness. Our love making for the past couple of weeks was wild to say the least. I must say that the sight of Heather's red bush was on my mind more than once.D-Day. We checked our supplies. Plenty of steaks. Two fifths of Jose Cuervo. Two bottles of margarita mix. We were set.

I put on a pair of white shorts, a yellow Hawaiian shirt with big blue flowers . No skivvies. I watched Gayle put the finishing touches on her pussy. She is completely shaven except for a jet black curl about an inch and a half above her clit. She saw this in a porn movie and kept it that way ever since. She slipped on what actually was a tennis dress. It was white and had four buttons down the front to the waist. She unbuttoned the top two buttons. Her large breasts were visible showing just a hint on nipple when she turn side ways. Transparent white bikinis went on under the short dress. I looked at her and had a raging hard on. I walked up behind her and cupped her ass cheeks under her dress. She spun around and sank her tongue in my mouth.


"I'm ready." Was all she said.

We walked down the street and into Kathy's backyard. Familiar Latin music was playing and I could smell charcoal. The patio was set with a large round table and chairs. Two large wicker chairs were on one side and two cushioned chaise lounges on the dark side under the maple tree. Although it was still daylight, party lanterns hung around the patio giving off an orange glow.

There was a couple about our age sitting in the wicker chairs. As we approached the man stood and offered his hand. They were Bob and Joan. Bob was about 5'9", balding and pale. Joan was a bottle blonde, thin, bright red lipstick and dressed like it was October. Both had handshakes like dead fish. My anxiousness was starting to wane. They both looked at Gayle like she was a hooker. Kathy came out with a big wooden bowl of salad. She immediately came over to Gayle and me and gave us a hug and a kiss. She was wearing a pale yellow muscle shirt and khaki short shorts. Her nipples were quite visible and I was pretty sure she had no panties on underneath. It was apparent that Bob and Joan didn't approve. [ I'm thinking, Fuck them].

Kathy announced that Barry and Corrine would not attend. It seemed that Corrine broken her leg water skiing that afternoon. She quietly told us that Bob was her boss and felt obligated to invite them at least once to her home. [I'm thinking, fuck them]. We heard voices coming through the hedges in the back of the yard. Two figures emerged and even though it was beginning to become dusk I couldn't miss all that flowing red hair. It was Perry and Heather. Kathy bounced up to them hugging and kissing them. Perry was wearing olive walking shorts and a lime green golf shirt. Heather had a pink tube top and silky pink jogging shorts. Her breasts were small but the tube top provided some nice cleavage. I couldn't wait for her to sit down to see if she was wearing panties. I looked over at Gayle, her nipples were hard, and so was my cock. I wasn't sure just how casual to be with them, but when they came over to Gayle and me Heather hugged me and Perry was squeezing Gayle. I looked at Gayle again, her nipples were definitely hard.

Kathy , with Bob's insistence, cooked the steaks. I took charge of mixing a couple of pitchers of margaritas. Everybody grabbed one except Joan. She didn't do alcohol. Bob drank a glass of wine. [I'm thinking, fuck them]. Everyone, except Bob and Joan was chatting, eating, drinking, flirting and having a good time. Shortly after the meal was consumed and dishes were taken inside, Bob and Joan announced that they had to go. [Hallelujah].

I had two more pitchers of margaritas ready to go and all five of us were drinking up. I was starting to feel just a little fuzzy so I decided to ease up a bit. I wanted to size up our situation. Gayle was semi reclining on one of the chaise. Her right breast was nearly exposed and her white panties were peeking out from under her dress. My cock got hard. My wife can always make my cock hard. Kathy was in one of the wicker chairs with a leg pulled up and her chin resting on her knee. I could see part of her pussy lip. I was right ,no panties. Heather sat across from me and I was treated with red curls exposed. Perry also seemed to notice Gayle's panties and her tit nearly popping out . There was a bulge in his shorts and Gayle and Kathy were staring at it. It then occurred to me that the common denominator here was Kathy. After all, she had fucked all of us. While this came to my head , Kathy eyes found mine and it was like she read my mind. Kathy stood up and started to dance. She danced in and around us. She had our attention. She reached out and took Gayle's hand pulling her to her feet. They started dancing together and Kathy would twirl her. Gayle's dress would fly up showing us her panties and her black pussy curl. Kathy unbuttoned the remaining buttons and her huge tits swayed and jiggled to the beat. Kathy had some how lost her top and her nipples were standing straight out. Kathy next pulled Heather to her feet. Kathy danced behind her and ran her hands up and down her sides. She pulled down Heather's tube top. It was a six long months since I saw those beautiful small tits. Her nipples became rock hard between Kathy's fingers. Kathy turned Heather toward Gayle and danced toward Perry. Perry was sitting on the picnic table with his feet on the chair. Kathy simply popped his snap and pulled down his zipper. His hips automatically lifted off the table and Kathy tugged his shorts down to his feet. He kicked them off. Perry's thick cock was standing stiff. Kathy bent over and swallowed him to the pubic hair. His arms were locked back to hold him up and his head was back. I've seen that look before. As Kathy started a slow blowjob on Perry's dick.

I stood up and dropped my shorts and went over to Heather and Gayle. Gayle had already lost her dress and Heather was playing with her pussy curl. I slid Heather's shorts down and buried my face in her J Lo ass. I heard Gayle gasp and knew Heather had found her clit. I licked my way down and turning over on the patio pushed my face into her hot cunt. My tongue was licking her slit and she sat down on my face. Heather was coming in my mouth. She was delicious. I felt hot lips engulfing my cock. I heard sucking noises above me. Heather slid down my body and we were kissing. I could taste my wife as she tasted herself. I looked up and my dick got three times harder. Gayle's mouth was stretched around Perry's cock. Saliva was dripping from her lips as she tried to get accustomed to its girth. Kathy, who had been sucking my cock got up and straddled my face. Heather worked her cunt onto the knob of my cock and settled down till I could feel it hit bottom. For as thick as Perry's cock was, Heather was incredibly tight. Among the moans Kathy let loose in my mouth. She rolled off me and played with Perry's balls as he was now fucking my wife's with long steady strokes.

Kathy announced," Gayle, he's going to cum. I'll milk his balls for you."

With that said, Perry let out a groan and I watched in fascination and awe as Gayle's throat swallowed and swallowed his cock juice. As Perry's cock slipped form my wife's mouth Kathy kissed and tongued her as they shared his taste. Heather was now bucking up and down hard on my cock. She had amazing cunt muscles. Her pussy was sucking my dick. I grabbed that beautiful ass and pulled her down till I thought my cock would come out her belly. I shot stream after stream of hot cum deep in her cunt. A few minutes later she rolled off and I held her with her hot tits against my chest.

We all took a break and had another drink. Kathy laid Heather on the floor and they got into a sixty nine. My cock was starting to stir. Meanwhile, Gayle had been working on Perry with her hand. Perry laid down on the chaise and Gayle ,facing him, started to work her pussy over his cock. I looked over at her and requested, "Turn around, I want to see it go in from the front."

My wife turned around and holding Perry's dick in her hand settled her cunt lips on the head of his cock. I watched as her pussy lips parted and stretched over the knob engulfing it. Gayle slowly slid down his pole until his balls were pushed down by her cunt. Gayle started ever so slowly to fuck Perry. It was such a beautiful sight. I stood up and grabbed both of her tits and mashed my mouth to hers. Each time Perry shoved his cock into her she would exhale into my mouth. Her breath came in short bursts then sucking her tongue in my mouth all of her saliva came to as if she came in my mouth. Her body was shaking as Perry unloaded scalding sperm into her pussy. She continued to hold my mouth to hers drooling into and filling my mouth. I finally let her go and she just fell back against Perry with his cock still in her.

I knew I had to cum at least one more time. Kathy ,on top of Heather , offered the opportunity. I pushed my cock into Kathy's pussy and fucked her hard. She shuddered against me as Heather and I brought her to a magnificent orgasm. I was close myself and as I felt the first pulse of cum shooting up through my dick I pulled out of Kathy's cunt and slipped into Heather's mouth. Her mouth never came off my dick. I drained everything I had into her hot mouth. I pulled back and Heather opened her mouth to show me my load . She then rolled her tongue and swallowed it all.

We all had more drinks and rested. Kathy said that Perry and I owed her a load each since she didn't get any. After a while Perry and I mustered up enough to do Kathy at the same time. Finally Perry came hard in her cunt and I served up the last of the juice in her mouth.

All of us being a little drunk and a lot exhausted, hugged and kissed our goodbyes for the night. Gayle made the announcement that Halloween would be at our house.

I only hope I don't have to wait till Halloween!!

spyman
spyman
39 Followers