We Love Our New Stepfather Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and daughters love step dad's big cock and each other.
2.6k words
4.38
74.8k
63
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers

So far: Jack and Marsha are married, and with his help she's discovered how much she loves sex. She's let loose her inner slut. She had two adult daughter she didn't raise, and had actually been estranged from them for some time. Early in the relationship with Jack she managed to bond with her daughters. Sherrie, 19, and Nancy, 18 were finally to be introduced to Jack at a Christmas vacation, but it didn't go quite as planned. They walked in on Marsha sucking Jack's nine inch cock and watched her suck the cum from it and swallow.

That's when Marsha revealed what she had be doing; how she had become a cum slut, an exhibitionist and someone for whom sex was one of the most important things in her life. She let her daughters know that Jack had played a big part in her awakening - and if they didn't like it, it was their problem. Not hers. After delivering her speech, both Jack and Marsha were were delighted with the response. Their story resumes...

As his step daughters shed their clothes, Jack's big dick began to once again grow hard. There he was, surrounded by three voluptuous, naked women who enjoyed sex. Granted, two of them were his step-daughters, but when he paused to consider it, while it might be very unusual - it wasn't incest. They weren't his daughters. And given the relationship with their mother (Marsha), it was more likely that he simply had to worry about being enough to satisfy three horny adult women in his home. There really didn't seem to be any genetic or even legal issues. Once he'd made up his mind, it didn't take long until he was completely naked in the room, slowly stroking his cock to maximum hardness.

Sherrie, the older of the two girls, was the first to speak. "Look, Nancy! Mom shaves her vaj! How's it feel?"

With that, Nancy's panties finally came off to reveal she also went bare. "Frankly, Sherrie, it's delightful! I started doing it after we first visited Mom, and my only regret is that I waited!. Sure, there's a little maintenance to perform, but I love having my puss clean and available! Which, I'm sure, is why Mom did it. Right?"

Marsha smiled, nodded and cast her eyes on the floor. "One of the advantages is that it keeps me reminded about sex. Jack and all the other guys deal with their dicks getting hard for a variety of reasons. That's probably why they say guys think about sex after 5 minutes. Well, if its good for them, I want to think about it at least as much! The only down side is that I tend to look as if I've wet my pants when it's really just my juices flowing. But I can live with that."

"Remember, Marsha." Said Jack, "you usually wear panties. You said you only go commando when we are out clubbing. Hell, that's when it's the most fun - I can slip a couple of fingers into you while we're out and no one else is paying attention!"

"Now it's my turn to ask a question of you both." Said Marsha. "You said you both favored big cocks. Well, what's the biggest you've ever had, and how does Jack stack up?"

Nancy blushed. "One of my steady fuckfriends is eleven inches long. I know because I measured. I'm pretty sure he's nowhere near as thick as Jack's, though."

Sherrie piped in: "I fuck a pair of twin brothers with ten inch cocks. Brother brothers."

Everyone seemed puzzled. She continued.

"Jeez, you guys are really thick, aren't you!" Said Sherrie. "Ali and Malcolm are both black, and both of them are longer and thicker than Jack. Not by much, but still..." Said Sherrie.

"My turn" said Jack. "Who here has been gang banged?" All three women raised their hands. "Tell us about it."

"Like I said" replied Marsha, "Jack and I are members of a couple of private clubs. Lately - like for the past 3 months - every time we visit, I take a room and take on all cummers. I think last time we counted twelve guys - and I was filled in every hole from each of them. Then I got a standing ovation!"

"She certainly did" Said Jack. "I made sure to lead the cheering! Your mom is insatiable!"

"And Jack gets amazingly hard when I take on other guys. It's as if he becomes the rod of steel or something. I was thinking of a cape for his birthday." Everyone laughed.

At this point Sherrie spoke up. "Well, I think I get the crown for something. I spent an entire weekend with Ali, Malcolm, their Dad, some uncles and even a few neighbors. You know how they talk about athletes being in the zone? Well, I was in some other world! It was non-stop big black cock in every hole. And I just kept cumming and cumming. They had to throw out the mattress after we finished - it was just completely soaked through!"

"What made it so special?" Asked Jack.

"I still can't really articulate it." Replied Sherrie. "Some of it was the optical - their dark skin made me see their cocks as big chocolate bars, as silly as that sounds. Some of it was that I was the one being different - the only white in a sea of dark. Some of it was just the size and number of cocks. They kept at it without stop for hours and hours. One would pull out of my pussy and another took its place almost immediately. Since they were all large, it was non-stop sensation and all I wanted to do was surrender to it. Their cum was somehow different - it tasted sweeter. And then there was how I was treated. I never imagined myself as submissive before, but while they made sure I was getting off all the time, I was their fucktoy. I was there for them to fuck any way they wanted. I gave into that and just went with the feelings. Like I said, it was an amazing weekend I can't quite remember but will never forget. If that makes any sense."

Nancy and Marsha nodded, knowingly. Jack just sat there with a throbbing cock in his hands. He stroked it, slowly.

"Sherrie, look what you've done! You got Jack all hard! I think you should do something about that." Said her older sister. "If not, I will!"

"No." Said Marsha. "Sherrie is going to take care of Jack. I'm going to observe, and you are going to tell us about your gangbang. Sherrie, get over here, on your knees, and suck my husband's cock!" She grinned.

"Oooh, like one of those incest stories on Literotica? Where the step father can't resist his nubile young step daughter?" She spoke as she moved closer to Jack. She dropped to her knees and spread his legs wide, then looked up adoringly as his big balls and hard dick. "I used to hope you would marry a hot guy at some point and then I could seduce him. I guess it worked out, didn't it?"

With that, she placed one hand on each of Jack's thighs and brought her face right up to his balls. She began to cover them with light kisses, flicking her tongue, feeling him grow even harder.

"Wow! You are quite the cock teaser, little sister!" Said Nancy. "He has an asshole, you know. You could probably make him crazy..." Sherrie raised one hand and gave her a thumbs up gesture as she licked below his balls, working her way to his rosette. Spreading his legs even wider, she began to work her tongue around his pucker and then, as it loosened, inside it. Soon she was fucking his ass with her tongue. Marsha sat back and had an odd grin on her face.

"Damn, Jack, I think I can learn something from my daughter!" She reached out one hand to slowly stroke his dick, and used her other to press the back of Sherries head, forcing her deeper into Jack's ass. "Nancy, tell us about your gangbang already! Before I cum from just watching this!"

"Oh yeah. I was at a frat party this past year. The alcohol was plentiful. The music was loud, and the guys were dreamboats. It was one of those rich-kid fraternities. Anyway, I was sort of seeing Vince, one of the guys - it's how I got invited in the first place - and he and I started making out. We went upstairs towards his room, and there, in the middle of the common area, there were two girls eating each other as a bunch of naked guys stood around, stroking their cocks. We stopped and just started watching. Next thing I know, I've got hands all over me, feeling me up and undressing me. I looked over and my date was now naked, and it turns out he was the one with eleven inches. I was mesmerized by it and let them continue to strip off my clothes. Once I was naked, I turned to him and grabbed his dick in both hands. While other hands were all over me, I was just captured by his cock. I felt his hands on my shoulders, and it didn't take any urging at all to get down on my knees and start paying homage to that incredible tool."

Moans came from the rest of the family. Jack's was simply one of pleasure. Marsha and Sherrie seemed to be indicating that they understood the allure of a big cock.

"Anyway, before I could get my mouth on his dick, he grabbed my head and turned my face up to his. He was amazingly arrogant about it! He said 'if you want this cock, you are going to have to work for it.' I looked back at him and nodded. With that he let go of my head and I held his cock in both hands as I began to work my mouth over it. I wanted to prove that I could blow his mind. And his cock. So while I was slobbering over it, I let the hands around me get my body ready. It was amazing, having all those different hands on different parts of my body! One boob was being squeezed and twisted while some just rolled the nipple of the other one. I felt hands on my ass, spreading it wide. Then a warm, wet tongue was doing just what you're doing, Sherrie. I squirmed as I was sucking him. I had fingers in my pussy and rubbing my clit. I think I was the realization of every porn film that frat had shown!"

Sherrie looked up at her. "Keep talking!" She said, then she sucked Jack's balls into her mouth and began to roll them around.

"Well, I got the head of his cock in my mouth and kept trying to take more in. I was doing everything I knew, and then finally my throat opened and it went in. I remember being shocked and a little scared, but figured if I got that much in, I could get it all. So I kept bobbing my head, stroking him, and started hearing clapping and cheering! That made it even more of a challenge. At one point, I had about 8 inches in my throat when I felt cool liquid lube on my ass, followed by fingers working it in. I just kept at his cock and then felt a much smaller dick work its way into my ass. I was bouncing between dicks, encouraged by the clapping, and just getting off on the power I had over the group. Pretty soon that little one in my ass started jerking and twitch and I felt his cum fill me. It was like you said - as soon as he pulled out, another one jammed in. I remember this one was a lot fatter, but all that liquid helped."

"Meanwhile, Vince was taking his time about cumming. I mean, I was giving him everything - stroking him and rubbing him as I deep throated him, and two guys had already fucked my ass. That gave me an idea - I got one finger wet from the salive I was putting on his dick, and then I worked it into his ass. That was like a match to a roman candle - he grabbed my head, pulled me into his pubes and started cumming. I felt that dick pulse and jump so I just held my breath and drained that snake! When he let go I sat back and all the guys were cheering. I loved it! Hell, the two other girls were loving it as well. They came over and put me between them and we went girl on girl on girl for a while. Pretty soon I was eating pussy and getting mine eaten, and then I felt a mouth sucking my asshole. It got pretty wild after that - we went for hours and every cock went in every hole. I still see the two women (Carly and Anna) and they were very good teachers. And, like I said, Vince is my big guy."

There was a sudden change of sound near Jack - he strained upwards and held Sherrie down as he started cumming. Sherrie hung on as he emptied spurt after spurt of his cum down her throat. Marsha was stroking Sherrie's hair as she continued to drain her husband's balls. For her party, Nancy was frantically stroking two fingers and out of her pussy as she rubbed her clit, and she came with an explosive moan.

It took a few moments before Jack and Nancy could even talk, let alone speak coherently. While they were recovering, Marsha pulled Sherrie into an embrace and tenderly cleaned up the cum that overflowed from her mouth, and then she locked lips with her daughter and kissed her deeply. For her part, Sherrie had one hand on her mother's boob, caressing her nipple, and two fingers of the other hand deep in her pussy. Marsha pushed her daughter back and down until she was lying on the carpet, then spread her legs and began kissing up her inner thighs until her lips were just touching Sherrie's outer lips.

Sherrie grabbed her mother's head and pulled her up into her cunt. "Don't tease me! Eat my cunt! Make me cum!"

With that, Marsha inserted three fingers into the soaking wet slit of her daughter and moved her mouth to her now engorged clit. She began to gently massage the length of it, all the while sawing her fingers in and out. Sherrie stiffened and immediately began to cum. Marsha didn't let up and kept finger fucking her and pressing harder on her clit. Finally, Sherrie couldn't take any more and pushed her mother away, closing her legs and turning on her side. She was still cumming and it was visible the way her body kept shaking and spasming, moaning softly all the while.

Marsha sat back on her haunches and surveyed her partners - two voluptuous women who also happened to be her daughters. They had turned out to be a lot like her, even if she hadn't raised them. Big boobs, fine bodies, a love of all kinds of sex and even a tendency towards exhibitionism. She might need to clone Jack - or at least find a ready supply of big cocks or he might not make it through the holiday break! For tonight, however, she was simply satisfied.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers