We Love to See You Smile Ch. 01

Story Info
Joel's marketing strategy for popular fast food chain
2k words
3.44
58.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not encourage incest, sexual coercion, or any other form of sexual abuse. This parody is purely fiction and intended for your fantasy amusement.

"I am a marketing genius," Joel laughed to himself as he walked down the hall to his office. Well, he didn't actually have an office. Not yet, anyway. But he did have a corner cubicle, which was a sign of status in it's own way. But soon, soon they would recognize him for his amazing strategy. Then he'd have an office for sure. Maybe even a corner office. Well, maybe that was a little bit of a pipe dream. But it was a great plan. And now, the gears were in motion.

He had been in the shower when it hit him. All his best ideas seemed to come to him in the shower. Whenever he had a big assignment, Joel became a cleanliness freak taking four or five showers a day. he had been given the option between the McDonald's account and the Foot Locker account. Joel, having more of a fondness for greasy food than for sports, chose the McDonald's account. He had been racking his brain for ideas but none seemed good enough, not for a multi-million dollar advertising campaign like this one.

He had ordered all the background information from his assistant. Lucille would gather all the demographics and past McDonald's advertising campaigns for him. This would save him hours of work as well as the time blundering down in Research and Records. Lucille was a peach, but she was about as sharp as a blade of grass.

"McDonald's is an old company," Joel said to himself as he washed his back. "What they need is something fresh and exciting, something to appeal to young people." But this wasn't getting him anywhere. Joel needed to take his mind off this campaign for awhile. Walk away and come back to it. Joel started thinking about Lucille, his assistant. She had been wearing her tan suit today. She looked so hot in her tan suit. Although he preferred skirts, her tan suit was incredible with pants and a low-plunging jacket. In his mind, she sat on the edge of his desk. She was in that same tan suit; long legs crossed at the knee and draped alongside his chair, white stiletto heels, and just a hint of lacy white top underneath. By the straight cut of the top, he guessed it to be a corset. At least for the purposes of his fantasies, it was a corset she wore under her suit.

From his mind, she spoke in that husky, breathless porn star way to him. "You know, Joel? There's just something about you today. I don't know what it is."

"New cologne?" he ventured.

"Yeah. Maybe that's it. I'm just so drawn to you. Not that being attracted to you is so odd, but it's so sudden…"

"Yeah? You feel like you'll do anything for me, don't you, Lucille?"

Her eyes closed for an instant. "Anything."

"Mmm. Very good. Lucille, you love my cologne."

She made a little noise showing her assent.

"Almost as much as you love my cock."

Another little noise escaped her slightly parted lips. Her eyes were open, but she appeared to be entranced. She was wearing the glazed, glassy expression of a woman satisfied with a dozen orgasms eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's.

He had heard about pheromones from the internet, but didn't really put much stock in them. When he saw an ad in Maxim for them, he figured "What the hell?" Being an ad man himself, he usually didn't fall prey to cheap tricks, but it had a money-back guarantee. He followed the directions, mixing just fifteen drops into a bottle of cologne - Fahrenheit, her favorite - and tried it out. She was responding better than he had let himself hope she would. Joel thought to himself how amazing this was. She would do anything for him, but first, she would do anything to him. He pondered the possibilities for a moment, then set to work.

Joel was a student of the fine art of neuro-linguistic programming (or NLP for short). He knew all about positive statements and the most effective way to get people to do as you wished them to. After all, you didn't get anywhere in business anymore without a little coercion. Sure, a friendly smile and a firm handshake were still part of the business, but he'd had his teeth bleached and his handshake was the result of practice – his hand was always slightly on top, a dominance trick he'd picked up at an Essential Skills seminar a few years back. Joel knew who he was, where he was going, and how to get there. He was going to make damned sure he had his way with Lucille in the way he wanted to, but with her thinking it was what she wanted the entire time. (The threat of sexual harassment was always hanging about – even in his fantasies.)

Joel drew up some things he'd like Lucille to do for him and phrased them in his most positive and hypnotic tone. "Lucille?"

She blinked comprehension, but did not speak. It was just as well. She could be a bit of a gossip and he wasn't in the mood for chatter.

"Lucille, you love my cock."

Her lips turned up in a slight smile of recognition.

"Yes. You're such a good girl, Lucille. You love my cock and want to worship it."

She leaned forward slightly. This was going very well.

"You want to worship my cock but can't think of the best way. It confuses you just a little bit to think of what the best way is to show your love for it. I will tell you because I am your friend and want you to do what makes you happy. Worshipping my cock makes you happy and I will tell you how the best way is to accomplish that. Would you like to know how to worship it, Lucille?"

"Yes. Tell me." She spoke in barely more than a whisper, obviously taken into some sort of alpha state by the pheromones and his use of language. Her eyes showed the glassy look of the drugged, but the same shine of one hungry for more as well.

"I will tell you, Lucille. Because I am your friend. You treasure me. You know that I hold the most beautiful cock you've ever seen and you long to worship it. Because you worship my cock, you treasure me above all others as possessor of it. I like you, Lucille. And that's good. It's good that I like you because I want to honor you with my cock. This is a great honor and you're so happy to have it. You know that it is a special honor and you love that I'm willing to let you have it, even for a short time. You know that you deserve this honor because you are my little cocksmoker, Lucille. I want you to tell me this now. Tell me you are my little cocksmoker."

Lucille spoke with flat affect, but the words were enough. "I am your little cocksmoker."

"Oh yes. That's a good girl. You're such a good girl, Lucille. I want you to remember something: You are my little cocksmoker. It makes you so happy to be my little cocksmoker. You want to worship my cock, but you will only be allowed to when I tell you you're my little cocksmoker. This will be my name for you when you are allowed to worship my cock. Do you want to worship my cock now, Lucille? Do you want to be my good little cocksmoker?" Joel thought perhaps he had gone too far, but the repetitiveness was often necessary in hypnotic states to drill the point home, and it was his favorite obscenity.

"I want to be your good little cocksmoker," she parroted.

"Excellent. Now I will tell you how to worship my cock, Lucille. You will be my good little cocksmoker. You will kneel before me, take my penis into your mouth, and give me the best blowjob you have ever delivered. You will worship my cock by blowing me, Lucille. Do you want to do that?"

"Yes. I am your good little cocksmoker."

She rose stiffly from Joel's desk and knelt before him. This was all going swimmingly. Lucille had a little trouble unbuttoning Joel's slacks, but he helped her out and she was well on her way to making him one very happy advertising executive. As she got the zipper lowered, his penis sprang out, already fully erect from all the mental foreplay he had been enjoying. She smiled, obviously happy to be pleasing the cock she worshipped. She licked the underside of his head and was just taking the crown into her mouth when the phone rang. The phone? This wasn't how his fantasy went! What phone? Then Joel heard it again. The phone. He'd been daydreaming again. His fist was wrapped securely around his engorged penis and he had been masturbating vigorously when his dream sequence was interrupted by the ringing phone.

"Fuck it. Let the machine get it." He tried to recreate the scene, but the moment had been lost. He gave up, felt his penis start to go limp, and went back to washing. Joel heard the answering machine pick up. He strained his ears for the message. It was Lucille. "Her ears must have been burning," he thought to himself. She had gotten all the materials together from Records for the McDonald's campaign. That girl could work like lightning sometimes.

He put his head back under the water, thought of the way she had smiled just before opening her mouth to take is penis into it. Oh, how he loved to see that smile, her smile, the smile of a woman hell-bent on pleasing her man. With a hair full of shampoo bubbles, it struck him "The smile! Of course. 'I love to see that smile.' No. 'I love to see your smile.' No. 'I love to see you smile.' Close. We… 'We love to see you smile.' That's it! That's the new campaign." He leaned forward, but shampoo rained into his eyes and he was forced to finish his shower in haste in order to get to a pen and pad. Joel wrapped a towel around his waist, dripped all the way into his study, and wrote the following on the legal pad on his desk:

"'We love to see you smile.' Friendly. Affectionate. Not at all like other fast food jingles. Encourages feelings of happiness and peace. The sort of place you'd want to visit. Like a friend's house. The sort of place that cares that you came, not just some other burger joint that wants you to drive through and throw your money at the second window. Demographic: Any person with teeth, all areas, especially metropolis areas, all socio-economic statuses, especially low to upper-middle class and working class, both genders, all religious affiliations. Workers are typically teenagers and early twenties. Everyone is more attractive when they smile. This assures the consumer that they are getting a quality experience from someone who really cares about their food and their service.

Better experience for the consumer and the worker. Smiling faces a must. Need: signage in the employee bathrooms as well as on the cash registers, new shirts, buttons, aprons, new bags and cups with the motto (and maybe a smiley face?) , and a set of commercials featuring attractive young girls smiling like they can't wait to" Joel paused here. He wanted to say "can't wait to swallow your cum" but he would probably have this sheet of paper tacked to his cubicle wall for the next couple of weeks – having the note he scribbled in his excited idea phase was more of a motivator than his paycheck – and didn't want to get chewed out for it. Instead he wrote "can't wait to make you happy." It was a pleasant compromise. Plus, he knew what he meant, and it was his campaign. He couldn't wait to get started.