We Made You Ch. 01

Story Info
Jennifer's moans awakens the slumbering beast in her mother.
1.9k words
4.12
96.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission so please be nice. All constructive criticism is welcome. If all goes well the tale will continue. And of course all characters are of legal age.

*****

It was the moaning that led her through the house.

Clearly Diane's daughter thought she was alone. It's not that Jennifer was altogether loud, though the tenor of her gasps indicated comfortability with her surroundings. But the urgency and the intensity of the noises Diane's daughter awakened an unholy interest.

Perhaps Jennifer hadn't had time to touch herself in a while. The 21 year old beauty was finishing her senior year of college at her nearby alma mater. Yale University, at a breakneck pace. Diane remembered her only child was scheduled to finish her last final earlier that morning.

Perhaps this was a celebration of sorts. As Diane quietly made her way through her family's home, she wondered if Jennifer was rewarding herself for her straight A's. Walking past her daughters empty room only to hear the sounds increase made Diane stop dead in her tracks.

"That little slut is on our bed," she whispered to herself.

Most people probably would have backed out of the house when happening upon this awkward situation. From the start Diane's interest was peaked. At first she just wanted a glance at her daughter, a chance to see what had Jenny so riled up.

But Jenny was on their bed. And that changed everything.

Long before Diane was married and Jenny was born, the 45 year old personal trainer had an unhealthy obsession with scores of porn and sexy stories. She read and watched ad nauseam. Diane used porn and sites like Literotica to keep from indulging in some of her darker desires. Instead she saved up as much as she could of her proclivities for her future husband.

When Diane met Nick she wasn't quite a virgin, but she released all her inhibitions. They spent all 24 years of their marriage toying with the boundaries of sex within the confines of marriage. But that couldn't quiet her deepest desires.

Knowing her daughter was slutty enough to rub her cunny on her own parents bed awakened the beast in Diane. She never looked twice at her daughter before; Diane's biggest search subject for sex stories and porn had always been just that, a subject. She never thought there was anything real there. Jennifer's moans were making decades of secret clit rubbing fantasies all too real. Long before Diane's brain realized it her body made the choice.

As Diane slowly crept into her own doorway she paused to survey her daughter. Her mouth watered as she watched Jennifer, oblivious to world eyes glued to the flat screen protruding from the amour at the foot of their California King Bed. Her husband had affixed their enormous contraption with wireless headphones so the spouses could watch TV without disturbing each other's slumber.

Of course a more devious use had come to Diane's mind as her husband explained the new feature. And with the sounds blocking out all distractions you could really become blindly absorbed in your viewing pleasure. Diane briefly recalled the blissful afternoon when her husband caught her luxuriating in the surround sound of some poor little typical pig tailed girl caught alone in the family barn. It was hard to remember which was better: the orgasm she had as her husband walked in or the one she had as he spanked her for being such a wanton whore right after.

All that occurred in a smaller part of Diane's consciousness. The rest was solely devoted to formulating a plan for writhing body before her. Jenny's fingers were fast rubbing her little clit, something she'd been hard at work at for some time, as evident by the sloppy wet sound her tiny little pussy made as she stroked it earnestly.

Jennifer's perfect 21 year old body was due to good genes and Diane's demand for the family to dedicate their bodies to fitness. Jennifer's years of ballet and flag football had toned her legs long before she entered college. Thanks to her mother's credo and an addiction to Pilates Jennifer was able to keep her figure throughout the stress of 4 years of college exams. There was a softness to Jennifer's long legs now though, a natural speeding of her thick thighs that came from a healthy diet and what Diane had long suspected-sex.

Jennifer's breasts filled out during her sophomore year. The late bloomer grew to a sexy 38 C, which she normally accented with push-up bras and fitted shirts. At this moment Jenny's perfectly tanned tits were bouncing freely thanks to her ministrations. Her dark nipples were hard, causing Diane's mouth to water. Always preaching body confidence, Diane had always demanded Jennifer he light her high round ass as well.

At the current moment Jennifer's enviable figure was jostling around Diane's satin topped comforter leaking pussy juice onto the cover. Diane had to start moving before Jennifer noticed her mother's presence or this would never work. Jennifer was too busy shutting her bright blue eyes and shaking her long dark hair back and forth in the throes of pleasure to see Diane slink to her dresser and slip out a red bikini.

Stepping back into the hall to change clothes, Diane rushed not bothering to pay attention to where she hastily dropped her heels, dress, and thong. Sashaying back into her master suite she shook her head at how lucky she was that Jennifer was so focused on her impending orgasm. Had Jennifer's eyes ever moved from the TV screen, she could have spotted her mother standing in the French doorway 10 feet from the raised platform where the oversized bed was perched. She could have seen her mother's reflection in the large mirror that covered the half of the ceiling over the bed. (To be clear there was also a long rectangular mirror hanging over the headboard. Oh and hidden behind a curtain along the wall to Jennifer's right was a floor to ceiling mirror that spanned the length of their massive bed.)

By the increasing volume of Jennifer's moans it was clear the reason for her temporary blindness was fast approaching. As little Jenny's cries became more desperate Diane quietly perched herself on the bed near Jenny's right side.

Taking a moment to savor her daughters last innocent breathe, Diane reached over as if to snatch the headphones off Jennifer's ears. Luckily with Jenny's eyes closed Diane was able to make a beeline for her daughter boobs, grabbing both and squeezing as she fell forward, yelling in an attempt to perpetuate an accidental tumble.

As Jenny's eyes snapped open Diane began yelling, "Jennifer, Jennifer," in case her daughters headphones accidentally came off. Diane moved as if to steady herself, lifting her hands off Jenny's perks nipples for a second as she positioned her body perfectly to trap her daughters Hand on her own dripping pussy.

This all happened in about half a second, with Diane now "attempting to free herself" from her precarious predicament by thrusting her crotch on top of her daughters hand, preventing Jenny from stopping pleasuring herself. In the next split second Diane was jutting forward, burying her lips in her daughters neck "to gain balance" as she attempted to lift her body off her daughters crotch only to fall and repeat it all in the next half second.

Jennifer was too over stimulated to notice that in her mother's attempts to withdraw herself from this complicated spot, Diane's hands never moved off Jenny's jiggling breasts. Unable to move her hand, Jenny was unable to ignore her throbbing clit and pulsing vagina. The headphones were still securely on her ears and the pigtailed teen begging for the man to slow down, that it felt good but please don't cum in her little pussy was still screaming in Jenny's ears. The girl was screaming and Jenny couldn't get up because her mom kept falling and pushing into her to her up.

Diane's body was identical to her daughters, except for her 38 D boobs and bright red hair. The bright blue eyes were there, but Jenny couldn't see those. She could however feel her mother's lips and breath on her neck every other second and the gentle squish in her boobs and her mother's rack gently brushed against my chin with every thrust. Her mother's hefty milk sacks weren't tied properly into her bikini, and with every move they swung further out from under the barely there red fabric.

Jenny felt herself returning to the frenzied height of arousal she had reached before she realized she wasn't alone. Her twat squashed under her trapped hand, and as she felt her eyes rolling back intermittently she began to shout poorly formed apologies.

"MOM," Jenny panted, "I can't...oh God...I can't move...ugh... gonna cum can't," Jenny gasped out. "I," yelled Jenny," I DONT WANT TO MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY."

Hearing her daughter start to lose control Diane dropped her facade knowing Jenny wouldn't be able to stop her. Or rather, knowing she wouldn't want to. She raised her crotch slightly and pushed her daughters fingers aside to rub her daughters love button with vigor. Keeping one had on her spot and another gripping her young meaty tit flesh, Diane buried her face in Jenny's neck licking, blowing, and biting in her neck hard enough to leave lasting marks.

Jennifer didn't know how it happened, but as her eyes began to roll back and her body jerked more uncontrollably she felt what had to be her mother's fingers take over the sloshy rubbing with a passion that electrocuted every fiber of Jenny's tight glistening body. Her mother's nipple was rubbing on top of her free left nipple as Jenny felt herself losing the fight as her legs began wriggling wildly and her hinlifted and rolled for a stronger ending.

Moving her lips down to that free left nipple sucking hard after shouting, "Let go you little slut."

As Jenny felt her mom's warm mouth clamp down on her nipple slobbering before snagging her sharpest point with her teeth she screamed, "MOMMY!" "I'M CUMMING SO HARD MOMMY IM SORRY MOMMY MOMMY SORRY CUMMING PLEASE HARD I DONT WANT CUMMING."

Diane slipped two fingers into her daughters snatch right as she began to scream. She had to feel just how tight that little dripping pussy could squeeze. As she swirled her fingers in circles inside, careful to use her other hand to keep pressure on Jenny's clit, she felt the voice quivering crip with much satisfaction.

Placing little kisses along her daughters jaw and lips and she surfed what looked like an earth shatter orgasm, Diane pulled back when she heard Jenny attempt to catch her breath.

Jenny's quim was still pulsing every few seconds but she was beginning to regain her composure. Her breath quickened as the pressure on her clit and the fingers inside her never let up. Right as she began to climb back up Jenny's vision cleared, with her mother's smiling face looming above her.

Remembering her mother was partially (or solely) to blame for her intense finish pushed her right back into the throes of another mind blowing orgasm.

Watching her daughter cum a second time, Diane finally removed her fingers from her daughters inviting snatch. Stroking Jenny's leg as she recovered leaving a strain of cum juice, Diane saw her daughter regain her breath slowly as her eyes cleared once more. Knowing the girl needed a break Diane smiled sweetly at her carbon copy. She knew she had to put on a good show now. But her thought process since the hallway gave her strength.

"I made her," Diane reminded herself, "and she came on my fingers. We made her, and she's staring at my boobs after rubbing her cunt on my fucking bed. We made this whore."