We Meet Again

Story Info
Years later, a man reunites with his long lost love.
2.2k words
4.21
14.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I thinking going to this reunion? High school wasn't a pleasant time in my life. Back then, I wasn't the most socially gifted guy and didn't have a large circle of friends. I wasn't bullied or teased; I was just ignored. My friends and I spent most of our time planning our successes in adulthood to make up for our shortcomings in high school.

When I received the invitation, my first instinct was to file it with the rest of the junk mail straight in the trash, but I stopped. A brief but intense thought flashed through my mind. Maybe Holly would be there. Holly was my high school girlfriend. She was a tall girl with a toned, muscular body from her years as a competitive swimmer. Her auburn hair would hang down past her shoulders, framing her alabaster face and caressing her breasts. She was a popular, attractive girl with a bright smile and bubbly personality, but it was her deep green eyes that I loved. They were always filled with warmth and understanding. I was devastated when we went our separate ways for college.

I put the invitation on the fridge and stared at it for months. Each day the reunion drew closer, that same thought popped into my mind and my heart raced a little, until finally the day came. I put on my new suit and jumped in the car. I drove into the parking lot of my old school, parked the car, shut the engine off, and took a deep breath. Holly was probably married to a great guy and had perfect children, I thought to myself. Looking in the rear view mirror, I was excited and terrified at the same time. As much as I didn't want to see many of these people, the possibility of seeing Holly again was too overwhelming.

I got out of the car and walked into the auditorium. There was a large crowd of people mingling on the floor. My heart sank. I didn't see Holly anywhere. With a slight sigh, I walked up to the bar and ordered a beer. At the bar standing with his back to me was a well-dressed man in a dark suit talking to a woman in a short, blue cocktail dress. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear, which made her blush and giggle. His hand disappeared behind her, slid down her back and stopped quickly and firmly on her ass with a gentle squeeze. I could see her eyes filling with lust and she subtly licked her lips. Leaning in, she whispered something back to the man, shot me a quick wink and a smile, and walked away. I felt a slight bulge in my trousers. The man turned back to the bar with a smile on his face and I recognized him immediately.

"Hey, Steve. How are you?" I enquired.

"Jim? Hey! I'm good. It's been a long time."

"Yeah it has, and by the looks of your friend, I'd say you're doing better than good."

Steve laughed. "That's Melanie, my wife. She's a bit of a tease."

We caught up on our lives for a few minutes. Steve had gone to college and become a lawyer. He met Melanie at an office party and after a year of steamy sex in the office, they married. I told him I was still single and focusing my energy on my writing career.

"I thought you would have married Holly and had a couple of kids by now." said Steve. I sighed, "No, we broke up after Senior year. I haven't seen her since." I glanced around the Auditorium again and noticed more people had shown up.

"You haven't seen her here, have you?"

"No, but I haven't really been looking. If I see her, I'll let you know."

"Thanks, that'd be great."

"I'll let Melanie know, too. She loves looking for women. It's kind of a turn on of hers... and mine." Steve smiled and walked away.

As he left, I started thinking about the last night I saw Holly. We drove to the park to be alone. It was a warm summer night, and we made passionate and intense love on the hood of my car. After we finished, we started talking about what the future would hold for us. She had been offered a swimming scholarship to a college in California, and I was planning on attending school closer to home. After a long talk with lots of tears, we decided it would be best for both of us to go our separate ways. Although I said I would agree, it broke my heart.

"Hi, Jim. Still daydreaming, I see?"

I was so lost in my thoughts, I had not seen anyone approach me. I looked up and my heart leapt out of my chest. Standing before me was a tall woman wearing a simple v-neck black dress, showing her slender curves. Her matching high heels enhanced the muscular tone of her shapely calves. Wrapped around her neck was a string of pearls. She had shoulder-length dark hair, deep green eyes, and a wry smile. I tried to catch my breath long enough to say something.

"Holly?" was all I could muster.

"It's good to see you again, Jim. How are you?"

"Fine, I'm fine. You...you look stunning. You haven't aged a day"

She blushed slightly, "Thank you. You look just as I remember you."

The sound of her soothing voice echoed throughout me, filling me with warmth. Instantly, I was taken back to happier times many years ago, thinking of how we made each other feel, and a moment of lust washed over me. I regrouped and brought my attention back to this beautiful woman standing before me. Before I could open my mouth she asked, "Are you here with anyone?"

"No. You?"

"No," she said, quietly. "I was married briefly, but we divorced last year."

Her eyes wavered slightly and I could hear the pain in her voice, yet I couldn't help but feel a sense of relief.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Thanks," was all she said. Her tone changed abruptly from remorseful to playful.

"So, how come such a handsome man is here alone?"

"I guess I just couldn't find the right woman."

"Maybe she hasn't shown herself to you yet."

"Yeah."

I looked around at all the people in the auditorium, it was nearly full now and I was getting warmer with each passing moment.

"Would you like to go for a walk? We can reminisce in the old hallways."

"Yeah, I'd like that."

She slid her arm through mine, and guided me towards the door. I could feel her touch radiate through my clothes and a swelling began to grow within me.

We strolled through the halls of the school, pointing out memories along the way. We turned down another hallway and stopped in front of room 218.

Holly turned to look at me and said, "Do you remember this room? This is where we first met." The energy was building for me; it felt like high school all over again with the nervous excitement.

"How could I forget? That was a special day."

"Mmm, it was special for me too."

As she looked back at the door her sinewy neckline was exposed. My eyes ran up and down her body, taking in every stitch of fabric of her dress and every detail of her figure. The subtle lines of her panties were visible high on her hips and I could make out the lace atop her bra. I couldn't take it anymore. Since the arrival of that reunion invitation, this woman had been at the front of my thoughts and the source of my dreams. Now that I knew she was available, I could not let her go again. She turned her face back towards me and our lips were almost touching. Without thinking I leaned in and kissed her firmly. She returned the kiss, opening her mouth slightly and inviting my tongue in.

"I've wanted to do that all night." I said

"I'm glad you did. I've been thinking about you for months."

I was taken aback, but before I could respond she opened the door to room 218 and pulled me inside. There were several school desks in the classroom and a large teacher's desk at the front of the room. Leading me by the hand she pulled me to the big desk, spun me around, and pushed me against the desk. She leaned in towards me and I could feel our bodies touch as she kissed me. My hands caressed her cheeks and slowly found their way along the sides of her dress, and began firmly squeezing her ass. She gave a slight moan as my hands explored her body. Holly began grinding her body into my pelvis and my cock sprung to life. As if taking the cue, she unbuttoned my trousers and they fell to my ankles. Holly knelt down, tugging at my boxers, barely containing my throbbing cock. Once exposed, she took me in her mouth, slowly at first, exploring my erection with her tongue. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I couldn't believe this was happening. For months, I dreamed of us together, hoping that there might still be a chance for us. Now that dream was coming true and I could hardly believe it.

Holly began to work her magic with more aggression. Her hands were exploring my body, running up and down my chest as she tenderly sucked my cock. She stopped and looked up into my eyes.

"I'm so glad we met again. I've missed this."

"Me too," I stammered, pulling her up to kiss her again.

I maneuvered her up onto the desk, slid my hands up her dress and slowly pulled her panties down over her shoes. Pulling her closer, I kissed her legs as she willingly parted them and showed me her pussy. I could see a glimmer of moistness and she suggestively ran her fingers over her lips.

"Make love to me the way you used to, Jim. I want to experience that feeling again."

Upon her command, I guided my throbbing cock into her waiting pussy. Holly moaned deeply as I slowly worked my way into her. Our bodies began to move in a slow and steady rhythm. My God, this felt right. Holly pushed her pelvis back against mine with every thrust. I closed my eyes and savored a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time.

"Look at me, Jim. I want to see you."

Holly was looking up at me with a smile on her face. "Oh, you feel so good, Jim!" I began to pick up the pace with shorter and harder thrusts, each time Holly let out a soft grunt. Beads of sweat were glistening on both of us. She had me aroused in every sense. Hearing her soft noises of pleasure and watching her body react to my cock were almost too much to handle.

"Holly, oh God, you're gonna make me explode."

She grabbed the back of my neck, pulled herself up to my ear and whispered, "Do it; I want to feel you explode in me."

That was all I needed. I erupted deep inside her, filling her with the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. Every lustful thought and feeling I had about Holly came pouring out through my erection, and I think she knew it. She gasped and moaned, grabbing me tightly as her own orgasm soon followed. When it was over, I fell forward onto her chest. Exhausted, we laid with each other for what seemed like hours. Finally we broke our embrace and quietly dressed, subtly glancing at each other with sheepish smiles.

"I think I should use the bathroom."

"Yeah, I think I should too."

We made our way to the bathrooms and as I turned to enter the men's room, Holly tugged on my arm, pulled me close, grabbed my neck and kissed me passionately. I returned the favor.

"Wait for me here." I nodded and she disappeared into the ladies' room.

I entered the men's room and washed my hands. I was so caught up in my thoughts of Holly, I barely noticed the voices coming from one of the bathroom stalls. One was a muffled female voice, the other I recognized right away.

"Yeah, Honey....oh baby, I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmmm....Mmmmm"

After a moment of silence, the toilet in the middle stall flushed and the door swung open. Melanie walked out to the sink and looked at herself in the mirror, fixing her hair. She wiped her lips with a single finger and thumb, turned to me, winked and walked out of the bathroom. I turned back to the stall to see Steve come out, doing up his zipper.

"Hey Jim, Mel and I haven't seen Holly yet, but truthfully we haven't looked that hard."

"That's ok; Holly found me."

Steve washed his hands and turned towards me. "Great! Maybe you two can get reacquainted then, huh? See you later."

As he left the men's room, I chuckled to myself and exited the bathroom to wait for Holly.

The End