We Meet Again Ch. 01

Story Info
James meets his step sister.
3.7k words
4.42
40.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadow342
shadow342
19 Followers

My name is James and I I'm an average person. I just started my second year of college and I'm still living with my parents. Actually, with my dad, since my parents got divorced when I was little. I am not too tall or too short, fat or skinny. I'm alright and I'm a rocker, I like wearing leather jackets, boots, bracelets, I have my brown hair tied in a ponytail almost all the time. I also like keeping a small beard. Oh, by the way, my eyes are green. So that's me from a physical point of view. As for other characteristics, I'm smart, I like trying new things and I usually get involved in multiple projects. But right now I'm just preparing to go out with my dad, his girlfriend and her daughter.

All I know about this woman is her name, Danielle, and the fact that she's been seeing my father for almost two years. Yeah, at first it seemed like it was no big deal, but as time passed I realized it was serious and a while ago the thought that I never met her hit me when he told me they got engaged. My father and I had some kind of falling out since I was not admitted to med school the first time I tried and had to spend an entire year on the bench. But things are fine now, so he arranged this meeting I'm about to attend. Although I hate formal clothing I put on a shirt and some nice shoes, followed by a classy coat, in order to impress. I trimmed my beard, arranged my hair, everything to look presentable and not embarrass my father.

So here I am, 20 minutes later, at the restaurant, waiting for my father to bring them with the car. I spot the trio right away and notice something awkward. I know the girl. During my last year in high school I was sent in an exchange program to France. There I met her. Her name is Alice and she was a girl to die for. Years have only made things better. She has a slim, but curvy body which she enjoys showing off, but not in a way that makes her look slutty. She has straight blonde hair and blue eyes framed by some sweet nerdy glasses and an angelic face. Her perky little breasts are now bigger than I remember them to be, but not big enough to sag, so her little nipples can be seen through the blue dress she is wearing without a bra. I cannot see her ass, but I hope it's as firm and round as I remember it to be. That's Alice, the girl I met all those years ago and my soon be step-sister. Only problem is, we fucked. And we did so like rabbits while on that exchange program.

Her mother, on the other hand, is a new figure to me. In her early 40s she is what any 20 year old guy would call a MILF. Her hair is blonde, as her daughter's, but curly. I can't see her eyes or her face from here, but I can see the big round mounds she has. And by the look of her hips I definitely can guess she has one hell of an ass, too. And right besides her is my father. He looks like any 43 year old guy you would meet on the street. There is nothing standing out except the women accompanying him. How they ever came to live in London will never cease to amaze me.

I try my best not to act strangely when I get up and kiss the hands of both the ladies while introducing myself. They both smile and give me their names and that's the moment I hear Alice gasp.

"Oh my God! You were in France two years ago. I knew you seemed familiar. Mom, she's the guy I told you about, the one I had been assigned to back then. Shame you never got a chance to meet him until now." She then turned to me and hugged me, pressing her breasts right into my chest. I could feel my blood starting to flow through my penis and I started praying she wouldn't notice it. She let me go after a few seconds and said:

"I can't believe you're going to be my step-brother."

Both our parents were surprised and I must admit, I couldn't believe it either, but for some other reasons. We all take our places at the table and start talking about all things that could cross our mind. After a while, Danielle tells me how she and Alice moved to England shortly after that exchange program because things started to fall apart for them in France and both of them felt like they could use a fresh start. I feel bad about the fact that Alice lived in the same town as me for years and I never knew. We kind of stopped talking after that week because we agreed on the fact that a relationship would be useless and painful for both of us since we lived in different countries.

A couple of hours into the evening everyone was feeling a little tired so we decided to go back home. Seeing as the night was still young, my father proposed we all get back to our house, since it was Friday and it would be the house we will live in anyway. My father is an engineer for some car company and Danielle, from what she's told us is a programmer. Although I met her before, I never actually got the chance to talk to her. She seems like a fine woman, with a normal view on life and a good choice for a man like my father, who wishes to settle down.

Alice, on the other hand, has completely changed. She started thinking more realistically, she has achievable objectives, and has her future planned out. She grew up to be a young woman in her second year of law school, on her way to becoming an attorney. I like who she has become and I, again, feel some regret for not pursuing her, but maybe then our parents wouldn't have gotten together, so maybe it's for the best. Besides, once I get over my wish to have sex with her she will definitely make a good little sister.

They both go to their place to get a change of clothes and agree to meet us at our home. My father and I went back to clean whatever things were left in the wrong place back at home. Once we arrive it becomes clear that we would never manage to tidy the whole house in half an hour so we settle for the things that really stood out. By the time the girls arrived, the house looks better than before, but not in its best shape. I excuse myself in order to go change, and Alice asks me if I could show her were the shower is.

We go upstairs and once in the bathroom I tell her were to find anything she may need. Just as I turn around to leave she stops me by calling my name. I turn to face her and see her blushing.

"Could you, please, help me unzip my dress?" She looks so innocent while saying that and I wonder; how did I come to spend an entire week in bed with her while on that exchange program.

"That brings out memories." I say, realizing only a second too late that I shouldn't have let her know I think about her that way.

"It certainly does, doesn't it?" She blinks at me while I back away in order to leave the bathroom. As I close the door I catch a glimpse of her, dropping her dress down and turning around in order to pick it up and get in the shower. The last thing I see are her breasts jiggling as she bends down for the dress.

I rush to my room and get out of my clothes before the pants I'm wearing strangle my dick. As I stand there, only in my underwear, thinking about my soon to be step-sister, I feel my dick throbbing at the thought of her pussy. 'Fuck it, how much worse can it get?' I say as I fish my cock out and start stroking it, both at the memories and at the glimpses I caught tonight. I know it's wrong, she will be my sister, but who cares right now? Just as I explode I hear the water from the shower stopping. I pull my underwear down and throw it in the pile of clothes and, knowing I have no time to clean up I pick up a towel and wrap it around me. I pick up the clothes and get out of the room, heading to the bathroom.

We meet in the middle of the hallway and her gaze swifts for a split second at my visible semi erect cock before asking me where my room was. I point her in the right direction and spend some moments starring at her ass, as she moves along the hall. In the bathroom I can see her panties near her dress, both of them carefully laid in front of the washing machine. I put my clothes in and, as I pick hers to do the same I smell a scent that I thought I had forgotten. I know it's wrong, but I take a deep sniff of her panties before tossing them in as well. I take the coldest and fastest shower ever and I head back to my room in my PJs. She is resting on the bed in a semitransparent nightgown. I can see her black panties through it and they are similar to the ones I just saw.

I jump on the bed a little apart from her and toss her the remote for the TV, in case she wants to change the channels. She starts going through them slowly, trying to find something to watch. Seeing as I say nothing she decides to break the ice in a manner I did not expect.

"You know, I have no problem with you jerking off to me, considering, but would you mind cleaning up after yourself?" With this, she points to a spot on the bed sheet which is clearly stained with cum. I am completely amazed, as I didn't see it before and I was sure that all the cum landed in my underwear, not on the bed.

"It's not like that..." I stammer before she starts laughing.

"Oh, then tell me what got you so hard that you came in less than the five minutes it took me to take a shower. Or, what got you harder than seeing my naked breasts? They developed kind of nice, don't you think?" With that, she lifted her nightgown above her tits and groped both of them. I can't react in any way so I just stay there watching her massage her beautiful chest. As I sit there I can feel my erection pushing in my pants and I bet she can see it without any problem.

"Don't just stand there, silly. Come on, touch them. I know you want to." I feel an immense urge to do so, but a part of me tells me it's wrong so I refrain from fulfilling my wish. She, however, doesn't feel like it's wrong, as she takes my hand and places it on her breast. I can still hear the voice of reason telling me to stop, but her hand starts massaging her breast over mine, so I feel just enough to kick aside all my doubts. It feels wonderful. So firm, and soft at the same time. The fact that I had not had sex in months doesn't help to strengthen my resolve and soon I am massaging one breast while slowly sucking the other.

I can't believe I am doing this. As I kiss my way up I lift her nightgown and remove it. By the time I reach her mouth my hand has already drifted down to her pussy. I take a deep breath as I look into her eyes and find the courage to talk.

"Are you sure you want this?" She seems confused at first but quickly recovers from it and answers.

"Just shut up already and fuck me!" and with that she kisses me and pushes my hand in her panties.

I spend no more time wondering whether this is wrong or not. I have been recalling moments like this the whole evening. I can't think straight. I just push my fingers past her pussy lips and start probing her. As I do this I feel her hand reaching for my cock. She starts stroking it teasingly. After a while she breaks the kiss and whispers:

"I forgot how big it was." I stare at her as she moves away from my hand and brings her mouth close to my cock. "Or how good it tasted." She said as she started to gulp down my manhood. I close my eyes and revel in this moment which I thought would never come again, knowing her mother and my father are going to get married. I let her do her thing for a while, trying to remember how it was the last time. There is, undoubtedly, some progress, but she's still rough around the edges. The best blowjob of my life was not one of hers, but the best sex, definitely was. My cock twitches in her mouth as that thought passes through my mind. She giggles like a schoolgirl and goes a little deeper than before.

Although not perfect, she is still good enough to get me close to the edge so I stop her. She lets go reluctantly and mimics a sad face. I can't hold back a smile. I kiss her on the lips and she drops her act. Her eyes are wide open with something I could only call amazement. Then I realize why. Back when we first met I would never kiss her after she blew me. Now I no longer have a problem with that. I consider myself stupid for ever having one.

There is also another thing I never did, as I recall. I never ate her pussy. Sure, I would finger her and have her lick my fingers, but I never licked them. Which was stupid, of course. How could I have such a gorgeous girl in my bed and never return the favor of oral sex? I intend to do that and my hands remove her panties, as my mouth kisses its way down her body. When I'm in position I kiss her thighs and stop for a second to admire the beauty I have laid before me.

What I see contrasts with her entire image. She looked like she spent forever getting ready for this dinner, but she never expected sex. So she is not shaved. I find that aspect normal, since it's February and the heat is not a problem. It also means she hasn't been with anyone in a while which makes me feel better. Unfortunately, my pause is a little too long and is misunderstood by her. She puts her hands in front of her pussy and says in an ashamed and disappointed voice:

"Oh, God, I'm sorry! I didn't expect this to happen and now I've ruined my chance of getting my pussy eaten by you". As she talks she also tries to close her legs.

I smile and I take her hands away. As she looks down I plant a small kiss on her lips as I use my fingers to part them just enough so that my tongue can fit there just fine. I start doing what I do best and tried to lick her to orgasm. I don't recall her to be such a moaner, but she can hardly hold herself. Lucky for us I hear music downstairs. Dad is probably trying to get in a similar situation to mine.

After a while I feel her hands in my hair and that's my cue. I know she's close so I pick the pace up just a little bit. That little bit that takes her over the edge. My head feels like it's going to get crushed as I don't slow down. She thrashes around for a while and then stops and releases me from her grip. I keep my mouth in place, slowly sucking her lips as her juices flow from her. She gently pats me on the shoulder and I look up.

She's so red and her face is simply radiating happiness, excitement and there's something else. There's a sultriness to her smile that I rarely saw back in France. She brings a finger to her mouth and looks at me like she wants to pierce my soul. As she does that she asks me with a childish and playful tone:

"Can you lay back and let me sit on your face?"

I say nothing. I get up from between her legs, kiss her really fast and then get myself in position. She wastes no time when getting up and straddling my face. When I realize that her pussy is actually on my nose, not above my mouth, I see her looking me right in the eyes. She then, using the same tone as before, says:

"Took you by surprise, didn't I? Well, I've always wanted to ride this beautiful face to orgasm." And with that, she gently strokes my forehead. "Thing is, as I've always wanted you to lick my pussy, I've always wanted to feel your tongue around my asshole. So, what do you say? Will you do me this one favor?"

She knows I can't answer, since her ass is resting on my face. But, as she moves a little, her pussy moving front and forward on my nose, her smell intoxicating every corner of my mind, she opens her butt cheeks with her hands and I see her hole. There's a small circle of hair around it too, but I don't mind it. I answer to her by giving it a probing lick. I hear her moan. So I keep going, getting bolder with each stroke of my tongue. It was the first time I've ever done this. But I must say, if there was any girl to do it for, it was her. It didn't taste bad, as I feared every single time someone talked about this. It was a nice feeling actually, doing something considered taboo.

As she pushes harder on my face and I start gasping for breath she increases the speed with which she's grinding. Right now, my tongue is no longer licking; it's probing her asshole, deeper and deeper, until I can't get more of it in. The taste did indeed change a little, but I love it and I want to keep doing it until she finishes. The thought of doing something so intimate with her almost makes my cock explode with no stimulation. She gives it a short but firm grip and says "It seems you are enjoying this. Patience and you will get your prize." And with that she tosses her head back and lets out a small scream of pleasure. I feel her legs shaking and she slowly stops and gets off of me.

She kisses me passionately and tells me it was one of the best orgasms she ever had. My beard is full of her juices and my nose can't seem to shake away her smell. From all the girls I've been with, her pussy's scent is the one that excites me the most.

"Now, I think it is time you get the pleasure you've been waiting so long for, wouldn't you agree? Unfortunately, I stopped taking birth control after you left so, unless you have a condom, your release will come in forms you may not enjoy quite as much." And there it is. That sexy smirk of hers I liked.

"You do know I enjoy pretty much everything you do to me." I am completely honest, but, as I say that, I reach to my drawer and get a condom out. She is quick to take it from my hand and open it. She always loved putting them on. And she always loved being the one to put it in. So, as she pushes me on my back she grabs my cock and rubs it against her lips. That's the last straw. I force her down with one move and pull her head closer to mine so I can whisper in her ear. "What did you expect when you were teasing me. Start riding me if you want to stay on top."

One thing she also liked. Proving to me she can take charge. There was also some kind of game she played with herself, she always wanted to see how fast can she make me cum. Well, tonight, she was definitely going to break her record. It has been so long since I had sex and, even if I am wearing the condom, she is pretty good at riding cock.

So good that not more than ten minutes later, she sees me breathing a little harder so she starts riding faster. I try to put my hands on her hips to slow her down, because I did not want this to end, but she quickly takes my hand above my head, lowers herself on me so that her weight keeps me pinned down and picks up her pace. As I shoot out the first rope of cum there is only one thing I can think of 'How I've missed this feeling'. She keeps me down and powers through my orgasm like crazy then finally collapses on top of me.

As my erection disappears, my dick slowly slips out of her. When this happens she takes the condom off, cleans me as well as she can clean me using only her mouth, and then gives me a kiss on the lips. I do not back away as I used to and I'm actually disappointed when she breaks the kiss to get dressed. I follow her example and we both go to sleep as far as possible from one another so my father and her mother won't suspect anything. Although, the smell alone is clue enough for what we did that night.

shadow342
shadow342
19 Followers