We Meet Mr Right

Story Info
She finally gets the 'really big one'.
1.6k words
4.13
155.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years we'd talked about finding a man to join us for some sexual fun. So after much discussion we decided that she'd use the internet to try to find a man who we'd both like. She placed an ad in a personals listing and got many, many replies in a matter of days. Many sent pictures and many were eliminated. It was two weeks after the ad was posted before she said she'd found "Mr Right". She showed me his picture and profile and I agreed, he may just be the one we were looking for.

She talked with him on the computer and several times on the phone before we set up an actual meeting. I reserved a room at a nice motel, a room with a king sized bed and a jacuzzi. We got a couple of bottles of good wine and a few candles to make the scene a bit romantic.

It seemed that Saturday night would never come. We were ready and eager to meet him face to face. Neal lived two hours away from us and the motel was about mid-way between. We'd agreed on an arrival time but my wife and I got there a couple of hours early. We lit the sweet smelling candles and we sipped a little wine and relaxed as best we could while we waited for him.

She jumped when he tapped on the door. It was now the moment of truth so to speak. I opened the door and Neal introduced himself. He stepped in and I locked the door behind him. Introductions were made and we began an hour of small talk, just to get us all comfortable.

As the sun went down and the room got darker, we relaxed and the talk became more sexual. I had to get things going so I turned on the water in the big jacuzzi tub and lit a small joint I'd brought along. We smoked it as the tub filled.

When Neal got up and went to the bathroom, my wife of twenty years quicked stripped and slipped beneath the thin layer of bubbles in the tub. I waited until I heard Neal coming out of the bathroom before I started to undress. When he came around the corner, he was naked.

Just to say that he was well endowed would be an understatement. He was tall and well built and handsome. My cock is of average size, not quite seven inches when hard. But his was longer than that, and it was still soft. And much thicker!

I glanced at Betty and she just grinned as she watched him stepping into the tub in front of her. I know she wanted to grab it right then but she just gave him room to get in and sit down beside her. I took my time getting my clothes off, mostly to give them time to "get better aquainted"

I sat there in my jeans and watched them kissing deeply and unhurriedly as his fingers rolled her nipples and gently pulled the gold rings she wore through them. He was sitting to her right with his left arm around her shoulders. He had her head back and in the crook of his elbow as his tongue danced over her lips. When his hand left her breasts and moved downward, she let her right leg fall against him and put her left foot on the rim of the tub, giving him acess to her smoothly shaved pussy.

For the next fifteen minutes I watched them. I love her so much and I was happy that she was so happy and excited. I could hear her moaning as he touched her. And i could see the motion of her arm as she slowly stroked his cock. But I still didn't know just how big it really was. I think I was as eager to see it as she was.

Then Neal slowly stood up. Her hand still held him as he emerged from the water to stand in front of her. Her eyes were locked on his swollen cock, as were mine. Her fingers didn't reach all the way around it. And it was at least ten, maybe even eleven inches long. She leaned forward and took the smooth tapered head into her mouth.

I stepped out of my jeans and stepped over to hand him a towel. He casually dried himself as she continued to "worship" that huge cock. He moved away from her, stepping out of the tub. He and I helped her out and dried her as she held his cock in her hands. This was the biggest she'd ever held and she wasn't about to miss the chance to hold it as much as she could.

I stepped into the tub as he laid her back on the bed, moving between her legs to lick her pussy as I watched. I slowly squeezed my cock as I watched him preparing her. He sucked her clit as he worked two, sometimes three fingers deep into her. Her arms were stretched over her head and her hands gripped the headboard as he used his left hand to tease her nipples again.

He'd licked her to at least one orgasm and she was on her way to another when he moved up between her legs and guided his cock toward her opening. Her eyes popped open as her entered her then clenched shut again as she came again. He let her settle down, holding just the first few fat inches inside her, letting her get used to its width. She looked over at me and smiled.

I stepped out of the tub and dried off as he eased more cock into her. She raised her legs as he went deeper and I could see her pussy stretched around him. To my knowledge, it was the biggest thing that had ever been in her.

He fucked her slowly, giving her a little more with each stroke. It was a wonderful sight, watching her like this. I saw her wince and I knew that he'd gone about as deep as she could stand. He was gentle and fucked her just that deep, wanting her to enjoy the pleasure, the pleasure that bordered on pain.

It seemed that they read each others mind. He moved away and she rolled to the side of the bed. He stretched out on his back in the middle of the bed and she rolled back to him, straddling his hips I watched as she raised up on her knees. He held his cock upright as she slowly settled down on him When his cock was buried deep inside her, his hands went to her heavy tits, sinking his fingertips into their softness. She rocked her hips slowly as she eased downward. It was a wonderful cock, and she wanted it all.

I sat on the foot of the bed and watched as she rose and fell on him, taking a little more each time. She has a "shallow" pussy and I was amazed to see her finally be able to take him in completely. To take it all was one thing, but to move hard down on it was impossible, it was just too long. But the width of it was what really turned her on. never had she been so stretched. I'd satisfied her on occasion by trying to put my whole hand into her but it had never gone completely in before she'd cum so hard it had hurt her when her pussy convulsed around my hand.

She leaned forward and put her hands outside his shoulders as she moved on him. His fingers worked her nipples as she rocked. His hips began to move, his excitment was building. I moved closer, I had to see it all up close. I touched her upturned ass with trembling hands as i watched that cock seemingly trying to turn her pussy wrong side out as it pulled outward.

She was moaning and grunting as she rode him. It was nearing time for his orgasm and another for her. I wet my index finger with some of her own slick juice and rubbed it slowly around her exposed rear hole. I massaged the tight ring and gently pushed inward. I felt the ridges of the veins of his cock through the thin tissues separating her front and rear holes. I pressed on, sinking my finger, then another into her ass.

It worked for both of them. my fingers in her ass and the extra pressure on his cock took them both to the top. He tensed and raised his hips to meet her motions. She squealed as she came, her pussy tightening around him. I could feel the huge cock throbbing as it sent its cum so deep into her. It pulsed as her filled her with his cum. Her ass clenched around my fingers and held them in her while she came down. They slowly relaxed but stayed in that position, her leaning over him. She was just savoring the feel of such a large cock as it softened and slowly slipped from her.

I eased my fingers from her rear and watched as he dropped out of her. Her hole was so stretched and open and his cum drained freely from her. I was so entranced by that sight I hadn't noticed him twisting around so that her could see around her.

I looked up to see him smiling at me.. "It looks like it's going to be one really long and wonderful night doesn't it?"

I couldn't have agreed more.