We Met Her At The Hotel Pool

Story Info
My master and I meet a woman at a hotel pool and enjoy it.
1k words
3.57
19.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master Kevin and I decided to go to Ocean City for the weekend. It was springtime so still a little chilly. That did not stop us, for we were going to spend the long weekend together. It was about a three hour drive. As we were about 2 hours into the drive, I decided that my master needed some relief. So I edge over towards him and slowly moved my hand to his crotch. He reacted immediately. This told me it was ok. I then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I grabbed his large cock and started to suck. Master Kevin had never had road head before and really was enjoying it. He demanded when he is ready to cum, I better swallow all of it. This is never a problem; I love to taste my master's cum. Kevin was getting so turned on; he was having trouble concentrating on the road. Next thing I knew he was cumming in my mouth and I was swallowing it all. Master was happy and said, "Now it is your turn. Take off your pants and panties all the way and touch yourself so the truck drivers driving past could see."

I did exactly that. I pulled off my jeans and then my panties and hung my panties from Kevin's mirror. I moved my hand down to my wet pussy and start to play with my clit. This was not good enough; Master demanded I play with both hands. I did exactly that. One hand was moving in and out of my pussy while the other was taking care of my clit. I enjoyed having to do this in the car with the thought other people would see. I soon was approaching my climax as Kevin pulled over and finished me off with his tongue on the side of the road. I came so much, master made me even hornier. I pissed him off because I got his seat all wet. He slapped me across the face and told me for wetting his seat; I will be punished when we got to the hotel.

Master Kevin did not let me get dressed until we arrived in the hotel parking lot. He made me open the door and put my panties on right in the parking lot. Then he made me finish by putting my pants on in the parking lot. I did not complain, I am his slave and do what he tells me to.

As we entered the room, Kevin immediately decided to punish me. He grabbed the hand cuffs out of his bag and hand cuffed my arms behind my back. Next, he tore off my clothes. He then grabbed me by the head and threw me on the bed. He made sure I was laying on my stomached as he tied my legs. Master then grabbed his belt and started to whip me. He then said, "I have to start over because you did not count and say Thank You Master after each whip."

Master started whipping again. When he got to five, he noticed the juices dripping out of my cunt. So he started to touch me and I was so ready to cum. Then he whipped me again and said, "You forgot what number I was on right bitch."

I did. So, he started all over again with another 20 whips. My ass was so red, welted and stingy but yet I was so turned on. The rougher Kevin is with me the better. He then grabbed the whip; my eyes were watering from the pain and next thing we both knew I had an orgasm from him whipping me.

Then master untied my legs and pushed me down on the floor. I knew this meant to get on my knees. I immediately got on my knee and he pushed his big dick in my mouth. He was pushing his dick in and out of my mouth. Sometimes it choked me but he didn't care. Kevin said, "When I cum, you will take it all in your mouth and hold it there until I can see it."

Master then was cumming in my mouth. I held the cum in my mouth. He then went into the bathroom and came out. When he came out, he said, "let me see my cum." I showed it to him. He then said, "OK, swallow it you fucking whore." So I swallowed it.

Kevin then told me to get on my bathing suit; we were going to the pool for adult swim. We did exactly that. There was only Kevin and I and one other woman in the hot tub by the pool. Master told me to start talking to the other woman, he wanted both of us. I started talking to Karyn and next thing I knew Karyn wanted the same thing. She started feeling my pussy. I did not complain. I enjoyed a woman touching me so that Kevin could get turned on. Kevin realized what the woman was doing, so he came over to me and started touching me too. As both Kevin and Karyn touched me, I was getting so turned on and I saw Karyn kiss Kevin. Kevin said to me, "Come on whore, the three of us are going up to the room."

As soon as I got in the room, Kevin told Karyn that I was his slave. She was turned on by this. Kevin said, "Hey bitch, I want you to eat out Karyn." So I removed my bathing suit and Karyn's bathing suit. I slowly kissed down her until I reached Karyn's womanhood. I lick her clit. I licked around her clit and put my tongue inside her pussy. I kept doing this until Karyn was able to cum in my mouth. Kevin watched. I was excited because I was going to have Karyn eat me out now. Kevin then said, "No bitch you are not cumming this time."

Kevin then had both Karyn and I suck his dick. We took turns sucking. He then was ready to cum as he stick his cock inside of Karyn and was ready to cum. He knew this pissed me off because I always said he could only cum in me.

Karyn left and Kevin said, "I only wanted to cum in her to teach you a lesson. I only care about you next time you won't get my seats wet."

I knew this was fair play and I could not say anything because he was my master.