We Need to Make Up

Story Info
A young man tries to convince his lover to come back to him.
1.6k words
4.17
35.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick stop!"

He wouldn't though, not while she still had doubts. He pinned her wrists over her head, watching her wild black locks spread out over the snow and her dark green eyes grow wide in a strange mix of fear and awe. She struggled as much as she could, kicking her delicate legs and letting out a scream but in the Canadian wilderness, they weren't likely to be heard. He tore at the baggy clothes she wore, jerking them off of her roughly, drawing another wail from her. She squeezed her eyes shut and he hesitated, for a short moment before those green eyes rolled back up at him with complete distrust. He shut down, as a man and as a rational being and snarled his retort with bared teeth, rending her jeans nearly in two in his fury.

He loved her. He needed her. She had saved his life and made him a better man. And now, now she wouldn't even stop to fucking listen to him! He snatched her up by her hips, lifting her with ease and smashing her against his chest, crashing his mouth against her's. She struggled but he cupped the back of her head, forcing the kiss on her harder, until he was sure it bruised her lips and then finally pulled away. She was tearing up and he watched the droplets slide down her cheeks slowly before he turned his attention back to her body. Her small breasts shuddered and her nipples puckered in the cold air. Her stomach trembled and the small tattoo she'd gotten in honor of his service stood out starkly against her pale skin. He dropped her back to the forest floor gently, his hands sliding from her shoulders down to her waist and then her hips, holding her in place.

She was still struggling, shrieking with rage and smacking at his arms, trying to push his head away. He braced a thick arm over her waist, pinning her in place and ignoring her flailing limbs while he pulled her underwear to the side. Vanilla and dark honey, along with the musky scent of her sex came to him and he growled again, burying his face against her. She cried out, her fingers tangling in his hair and trying to push him away as she tossed her head to the side, "I sa-said no!" She gave a sobbing cry as he drew his tongue up her folds and then he plunged the muscle inside of her. Her hips bucked and her fingers tightened in his hair as she screamed her outrage. She kicked her legs, her heels digging into his back and he thrust his tongue into her roughly before raising himself, dragging her towards him while he unsnapped and unzipped his jeans, shoving them down as much as he could in the situation.

The fight in her renewed and she shrieked, fury lacing her expression and her nails digging into his abs, drawing up painfully. He ignored it as best he could, guilt starting to ride him. Maybe he should stop now...? But she still had that distrustful look on her face and this time, she was pissed. Fuck, he loved when she looked like that. It was a complete turn-around from the sweet Mirela most people knew. Only he got to see this. He flattened her against the ground, pinning her with his body and his erection landing against her ass. That familiar flush was starting to cover her cheeks and he panted raggedly over her, forcing one of her legs to the side.

His cockhead brushed her folds and it took him a moment to find her entrance before he plunged inside of her, groaning. She bucked underneath him, a loud gasp drawn from her and he watched her toss her head back. Her lashes fluttered against her cheeks and she went still under him. Tears slid down her cheeks but there was an oddly serene expression on her face. He kept himself buried inside of her, reveling the feel of that exquisite tightness and heat, especially in the cool weather. He'd barely noticed it in his struggles with her but it was cold out here.

He gave a hard buck against her and she cried out, her plush lips parting. He framed her with his arms, hanging his head between his shoulders to look down at her face, tilted up and back so that her hair curtained to either side and draped over her shoulders. He could feel its silkiness separating the bare skin of her back from his chest. He traced his thumb over her bottom lip and then under each of her eyes, panting harshly, "I love you, Mirela. I would never hurt you...why won't you believe me?"

She finally opened her eyes and started to speak but he shook his head, his expression darkening. He gripped her hip, supporting himself with his other arm and thrust into her again, plunging deeper and deeper into her. She gasped and moaned with each thrust, hanging her head so her hair was in her face. He lifted his hand from her hip to tangle it in her hair, pulling it back from her face and then pulling it enough so that her face was tilted towards him. Her eyes were closed, her lips parting on each moan and gasp, her small breasts bouncing and dancing in the cold air.

She took everything he had to offer, spreading herself wider by pulling her leg further to the side. He lifted himself up in a "push-up", his muscles straining as he groaned and panted, snorting through flared nostrils. His cock pummeled her, drawing louder and louder cries from her. She was starting to get frantic, close to her orgasm and he redoubled his efforts, pumping into her at a wild pace he normally would never use with her much smaller body. He brushed her hair off to one side and braced himself with both arms around her waist, supporting them on his elbows as he pushed his hips in against her plump ass as tight as he could, "C'mon! Cum for me damnit!"

Her eyes suddenly flew open, rolling back slightly as she let out a cry, her hand flying back to his hip as her sex contracted tightly on him, squeezing and massaging his shaft hard. He groaned, thrusting through her orgasm and her moan grew into a loud scream, his name mixed in there somewhere. Her nails dug into his forearm and hip as he shoved harder and faster, pumping into her wildly.

"Oh gods, oh gods," he managed through gritted teeth, fisting his hands tightly as he truly unleashed himself, panting and groaning, his hips slapping full force against her ass. She screamed and shrieked but more than certainly wasn't trying to get away. She threw her head back, her body convulsing wildly and he had to put his hand on the small of her back to keep her from jerking herself off of his cock. She bucked and flailed wildly while he held her down, teetering on the edge of his climax...

"NGH-H'AHN RI-RICK! FUCK RICK, I LOVE YOU! AH GODS, I LOVE YOU!"

He let out a roar, shoving himself deeper inside of her, his cock twitching and pulsing as he finally came. He raised himself onto his knees, grabbing her hips to keep her connected to himself, pumping his hips wildly into her. His muscles burned with the intensity of the release and he couldn't stop his pumping hips or the cum flooding into her. His hand slid from the small of her back to cup her asscheek, squeezing and kneading it as his pace finally slowed to something that didn't take his breath away.

He shuddered over her, finally rolling to the side but keeping his arms locked around her so she had nowhere to escape to. Not that she'd be able to move her legs for awhile. His hips still occasionally twitched against her and he used the remains of her sweatshirt to cover her and his own body heat to keep her warm. Her poor little body trembled and shuddered, twitching and convulsing any time he moved too much. He was unconsciously stroking her body, as he would after any regular time they'd have sex and his hands came to rest just under her breasts. She trembled under his hot touch, her head rolling to the side on his chest.

"Rick...nothing really happened, did it?" she asked in a quiet voice and he hesitated. He didn't want to set her off again but he nodded, "I've never looked twice at any woman but you." He could sense the tension growing between them and then it seemed to shatter when a soft sob wracked her small frame. He sat up slowly, peeling her skin away from his and turning her to face him. He regretted the loss of contact between their sexes but this...this was much more important. He cupped her face, stroking his thumbs under her eyes and kissing her forehead, "I would never look at another woman, much less touch them. Not when I have you."

She finally seemed to break down and she wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing him in close and sobbing against his neck. He wrapped her tightly in his embrace, rocking her slightly. His sweet, fragile girl...He kissed the top of her head, cradling her against his chest with a soft sigh into her hair, "I love you, Mirela." She clutched tighter at him, sobbing against his skin and nodding, managing to choke out her response.

"I love you, I love you..."