We Need to Separate... 04

Story Info
Starting over, the two of us.
8.9k words
4.07
99k
53

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last eight months had been the most stressful of my entire life. Having to take Angie with me everywhere I went to keep her away from Mary during the two weeks it took to get everything squared away in Tennessee had been a nightmare that I didn't think would ever be topped. I had to threaten to put my half of our farm out on the open market to get Aaron to even talk to me about buying me out. The only thing that had went smoothly was my right hand man at work picking up on all the work and its paperwork so effortlessly that I'd been able to devote most of my time on the personal matters that come up with a big move.

Angie never complained during the whole two weeks and never hesitated when I gave her some of the tasks to do to help relieve me of some of the stress. The every other day sex habit we'd gotten into after the honeymoon period of our marriage had worn off declined to only a couple of times each week for the next couple of months. I was the one struggling with performance anxiety and negative thoughts about whether she was comparing me with Aaron when we tried to make love even though she told me numerous times that she didn't. I had begun seeing the company's approved therapist to help me deal with those issues and the one of me having to be Angie's Master in everything. I had made progress with the first two issues and our sex life had rebounded until the pregnancy got in the way.

We had left the majority of the things we'd accumulated during the seven years we'd been together in Tennessee. The furnished apartment the company was letting us stay in had limited storage space and the cost of moving the bulk of our furniture and having to store it indefinitely didn't appeal to me. Angie had no opinion either way and I began to remember how she had always deferred to my decisions in the past and realized I had been making all the decisions in our marriage and they had all revolved around me and Aaron remaining the inseparable pair we'd always been. I tried to start making decisions that were beneficial to only Angie and me after that.

Angie's pregnancy hadn't been smooth sailing either. She started to show in the second month which everyone with any knowledge about pregnancy knew wasn't normal. When the OB/GYN that I had picked out for Angie when she wouldn't do it for herself, informed us she'd detected two heart beats during a routine exam, we found out why she'd begun showing earlier than normal.

Angie gained a significant amount of weight during the pregnancy; to the point that she was bedridden the last three weeks of the pregnancy. When I refused to pay for their travel and living expenses so that Angie's mom could help out during those three weeks, her father had the stupidity to start yelling at me over the phone which I promptly hung up. When the first word out of his mouth was a curse word the next three times he called, I hung up without saying a word. Her mother was on the phone the fourth time it rang and she and I had a pleasant conversation that resulted in her coming to Texas alone and staying with a friend from her college days at night while staying with Angie during the day.

I was standing outside the delivery room with the OB/GYN and her nurse trying to come to grips with what she was telling me. I heard and felt someone walking up behind me from the waiting room and knew it was Angie's parents.

"Mr. Starks, due to the size of both the babies, your wife is in danger. I may not be able to save all three of them and I need to know if you want me to save your wife or your unborn children if I have to choose between them."

"You save my grandchildren at all cost!" My father in-law bellowed behind me.

I whirled around and had my hand around his throat before he realized what was happening. "You shut the hell up! That's my wife in there and I have the authority over her well-being, not you, so I don't want to hear another word or I swear you'll be in traction downstairs in the ER."

I let him go when I saw how red his face was and he staggered back away from me. I turned back to the doctor and watched as a look of shock came over her face with what I said next.

"They're not mine so you better do everything necessary to see that my wife lives and if that means the babies don't survive; that's perfectly alright with me."

"But that's not possible." The doctor exclaimed. "The DNA proves you're the father."

"No, the DNA proves that someone with the same DNA as me is the father and here he comes now." I explained to her as I saw Aaron and that short bitch he was married to come around the corner.

The doctor and nurse both did a double take looking at first Aaron and then me before the reality of the situation sunk in. I was surprised when Mary took my side on who to save.

"If you have to save only one, make sure it's Angela." Mary yelled at the doctor. "If she dies and Adam doesn't sue you and the hospital, I will."

"Hold on a minute here. Those are my children and are probably the only ones I'm going to father, so I want you to save them." Aaron said putting his two cents in.

"Shut up, Aaron. Adam's done took her away from me once and if she's gone completely, I'll die too." Mary said turning her anger on Aaron.

"You both can shut up." I yelled at them. "Until they're out of her womb, they aren't the doctor's patient, Angie is; isn't that correct doctor?"

"Technically yes, but..."

"No buts. You do everything you have to do to save my wife or I swear you'll be working for me for the next twenty years. I don't care if you have to cut the little bastards out of her in pieces; you better save my wife."

"I think I need to get my boss to help me with this situation. I've never dealt with anything like this before. Maybe he'll know more about what to do." The doctor told us before she and her nurse fled back into the delivery room. The three of us remained standing outside the door glaring at each other for the next excruciatingly long twenty minutes. I jumped and saw Aaron and Mary both jump when we heard first one cry from a baby then another.

"Congratulations, you're the proud father of twins, a boy and a girl." A perky little nurse that I'd seen in the delivery room before they hustled me out of it when Angie passed out from the pain during her last attempt to have the babies naturally said to me.

"I'm not the father, he is." I told her and watched as she did the same double take that her colleagues had before her. "Is my wife okay?"

"The doctors and nurses are working hard to save her. One of the doctors said she was young and healthy and it depended on how much she wanted to live as to whether she survives or not."

"I need to see her." I exclaimed as I headed towards the door she had exited and was blocking at that moment.

"I'm afraid..." were the only words she managed to say before Mary grabbed her by the wrist and jerked her away from the door.

"Shut up, you stupid little bitch. He knows what he's doing and if the first love of my life dies, I swear I'll make you pay." Mary growled into the nurse's ashen face.

I walked into the delivery room as if I owned the place and wasn't impeded by any of the shocked members of the medical team that had been working on Angie. I walked up to the head of the bed and leaned down so that my mouth was next to Angie's left ear.

"I know you can hear me, my bitch. I command you to fight for your life. I miss my pussy and I'm not done with it yet so fight so you can bring it back to me. I promise if you die, I'll cremate you and scatter the ashes far away from me and we'll never be together again.

NOW FIGHT!"

The first part of my little speech had been in a conversational tone, but I had yelled the last two words as loud as I could. A couple of the younger male members of the team started toward me at that moment, but stopped when the machines monitoring Angie's vital signs changed in color and sound. Everyone in the room could see the improvement that her vitals had taken after my tirade. I stood upright, grabbed Angie's left hand, and gave it a squeeze then proceeded out of the room.

Mary was as close to the door as she could get and tried to peek around me to get a glimpse of Angie, but I blocked her from doing so.

"No, you don't get one last look at her. She's mine and the two of you are done."

"But you promised we could see her when we came for the babies." Mary whined.

"No, I promised you'd never see either of us again when you came for Aaron's bastards. I never said anything about you seeing her."

"Both of you shut up and you stop calling my children bastards. I'll be listed as their father on the birth certificates so that means they're not bastards." Aaron yelled at Mary and me with his face redder in anger than I'd ever seen it before.

"To make sure that's what happens I guess we need to go to the administration wing and sort the end of this entire mess out. I hope you added them to your insurance months ago like you said you'd do. I don't know how expensive their care will be and without your insurance picking up most of it; you'll be in debt until they graduate college if you didn't."

"He did, I made sure of that." Mary told me with a defiant tone. "I still want to see Angie before I leave."

"We'll see, Mary, we'll see."

I led them to the administrative wing and was not surprised when we found Angie's doctor and an older gentleman I'd never met waiting in the reception area for us. He didn't do the double take look at Aaron and me like most of the other people we'd met in our walk from the maternity ward to here.

"The Starks brothers, I presume and who is this lovely woman with you?" The unknown man who I assumed was Angie's doctor's boss said to us when we'd stopped in front of the two of them.

"She's my sister in-law Mary. Who are you?" I asked with the irritation of the situation evident in my tone.

"I'm Doctor Jensen and head of the OB/GYN practice that your wife chose to deliver her babies."

"She didn't choose your practice, I did for her. We need to make sure the correct birth parents are listed on my brother's children's birth certificates and to make sure that they are under his health insurance plan's coverage and not mine. I agreed to let my wife have his children, but I won't pay for their future care now that they're here. Is that why the two of you are here, to help us with that?"

"No, actually I wanted to meet the two of you in person and had a feeling you'd end up here sooner or later. I've never had to deal with a situation quite like this one before and wanted to thank the two of you for proving to me that I hadn't seen everything that could happen in the field of Obstetrics like I thought I had. I will help you get in to see the administrator which will happen quicker with my help. It's the least I can do for you.

Remarkable. Truly remarkable. Out of all the identical twins I've seen through the years, you two are the first totally perfect pair I've seen. I can see how your wife would mistake your brother for you, especially in a darkened bedroom."

"It wasn't a mistake and she'd have known immediately that it wasn't me when my brother started trying to fuck her with his huge cock even in the dark. I need to get back to my wife so can we hurry this along?"

I had finally gotten both a shocked look and the breaking of his calm, professional manner from the good doctor with my last remark, but he quickly regained his composure before nodding his head and turning from us to the receptionist behind him who had a deer in the headlights look on her face from the scene that had taken place in front of her. She managed to calm herself enough to call someone in the suite of offices behind her and pointed to the door behind her desk after she'd hung up the phone.

The three of us followed the two doctors into the warren of cubicles behind that door and were led back to the corner office where another, slightly younger looking than the male doctor, gentleman waited at the door for us.

"John, I'd like to introduce the Starks brothers and Mary to you. This is John Mannes and he's the head administrator for the hospital. I'm sure he can help you with your delicate situation." Doctor Jensen said before turning and walking back the way he'd come.

"Come into my office. I was very intrigued with your situation once Mark, I'm sorry, Doctor Jensen first told me about it. I'll to everything possible to make sure everything works out to everyone's satisfaction so let's sit down and see what we need to do."

I spent the next twenty minutes explaining as much of what I needed and what Aaron and Mary needed for the separation of Angie's care and the care of Aaron's children without going into detail as to how we'd ended up in the mess we were in, even though the administrator kept trying to get the whole story out of me. I didn't lie about anything that had happened, but did refuse to answer most of his more pointed questions.

We were another thirty minutes filling out paperwork, entering Angie's papers absolving her of her parental rights, and waiting on our own copies of everything before I was allowed to leave. The nurse who had tried to stop me from entering the delivery room was waiting for me to take me to where Angie was in recovery.

I declined Aaron's offer to go with him and Mary to see my new niece and nephew. I didn't need to get emotionally attached to them for my plan to keep Angie as my wife to work. I had the notion that out of sight, out of mind would make it easier to walk away from them for both me and Angie. Her falling into unconsciousness had been the only good thing that had happened during the whole ordeal. I knew she'd be upset that she hadn't gotten to see them for even a short period, but she had obeyed me when I'd ordered her to sign the papers mentioned before and understood that neither of us would have a part in their lives after Aaron and Mary left with them.

I did allow Aaron and Mary to see Angie, but not in the way that Mary had wanted. Angie was still unconscious, I stood between her and them so that they couldn't get close enough to touch or whisper to her, and I shoved them back out into the hall when Mary tried to say more than the goodbye that she'd agreed to before I would let them see her. That was the last time they would see either of us for a long time.

********************

Three months later

I had come home to find Angie lying on the couch in the same pajamas she'd had on when I'd left for work nine hours earlier. The parts of the apartment that I could see were even messier than they'd been before I'd left. I had been as patient with her as I could since she'd been released from the hospital and began seeing a therapist to help her deal with the combination of post-partum depression and the depression from having given away her babies, but for some reason I snapped that day.

"Get your fat ass off that couch and go get the paddle from the bedroom, my bitch. I'm tired of you moping around this apartment like your best friend died. It's time for you to start keeping your promises to me and if I have to discipline you to get you to do that; then that's what I'm going to do." I yelled at her.

My anger with her and the frustration from not having our sex live return to the level I wanted it to caused me to slap her across the face when she hesitated and before I'd realized I was going to do it. I saw the mixed look of shock and surprise flash across her face before they were replaced with a look of hurt as the tears began to flow down her cheeks. I half expected to hear the slam of the bedroom door when she finally rose from the couch and ran to the bedroom.

She was breathing hard from both her exertions and the multitude of emotions that had to be running through her mind and body. She dropped to her knees in front of me and presented the paddle to me. (I had spanked her a couple of times during the early months of her pregnancy with my bare hands, but hadn't liked the pain in them afterwards and had bought the paddle from an adult sex store near the factory I was now working in was located.)

"I'm sorry, Master. I have been a bad slave and deserve to be punished. I'll try not to break my promises to you again. I want to be a good slave to you so that you'll continue to want me. Please Master; show me that you still want me."

I grabbed one of the wooden chairs from the dining room table and sat down in it. Angie didn't hesitate before lying across my lap.

"Forgetting something, my bitch?" I asked her after she'd lain down on my lap.

Angie stood sheepishly and dropped her pajama bottoms and panties before resuming her position across my lap. I gave each of her ass cheeks ten whacks with the paddle starting out with relatively soft ones and progressing to the final two being not quite as hard as I could muster. She whimpered through the first eight, but screamed out in real pain from the last two.

I couldn't to this day swear to which of her body's areas that were leaking fluids was leaking the most, her eyes or my pussy. I had an erection that was harder than I could remember and without hesitating, pushed Angie off my lap into the floor before unfastening my belt and slacks and dropping down behind her as she knelt there on all fours. I slammed my cock to the hilt into her snatch and began to fuck her as hard as I could.

Surprisingly to me, she came as soon as my seminal fluid spurted out of my cock and into her depths even though I hadn't been fucking her for only a few minutes. It had been so long since we'd fucked like this that I hadn't been able to control my own orgasm like I'd been able to in the past.

We retired to the bedroom and had the best fuck session since the last one we'd had in Tennessee. We fell asleep in each other's arms from exhaustion three hours later having missed our evening meal. Our sex live picked up noticeably after that night and I began thinking we'd make it as a married couple after all.

Angie began to work out religiously after that day and after twelve months (the same amount of time it had taken to gain it); she'd lost all the weight from the pregnancy and her slothful behavior afterwards. I had never stopped working out and had remained at my normal weight throughout the most trying time of my life to that date.

I had begun dabbling in creating a video game during all the spare time I had when we'd moved to Texas and finally had developed one that was fun to play and that I'd worked all of the bugs out of. With the money I'd gotten from Aaron buying my half of the farm, I started my own company to make and sell my video game.

Angie's encouragement had helped push me into finishing the game, the business development skills she'd learned in college and that she'd never let me know she had, made our little enterprise into a bigger success than we'd ever imagined. When the next bigger and better sequel to my first game became one of the top ten new games for the year it was released, we became instant millionaires and when we sold our company to a big name game console maker, instant billionaires.

Mary had not stopped trying to get in touch with Angie during the two year period it took for us to get our company from idle time tinkering to huge success, mostly through Angie's parents.

Angie was under strict orders from me not to answer the apartment phone when I wasn't home, had no cell phone or computer of her own, was restricted as to where, when, and how long she could be gone from the apartment, and was not allowed to even retrieve our mail from our box in the lobby of the apartment building we lived in nor to open it if she saw it unopened in our apartment. I had terminated I don't know how many phone calls between Angie and her parents whenever Mary or Angie's children were mentioned. I'd thrown away even more letters and photographs of my niece and nephew that Angie's parents had sent, most without Angie's knowledge.