We Need To Talk Ch. 02

Story Info
Bedding widowed sis-in-law; ex-wife comes to visit.
14.2k words
4.73
124.1k
69

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,082 Followers

This opens the very next morning following Part I, and through a series of conversations provides back stories for the two lovers. A late development tests the relationship. A bouquet of flowers and many thanks to OneSilky for her help and input on this.Feedback and high votes may continue the story. enjoy, jb7

*

Sunlight streaming through the windows and sliding doors woke Chris. As the sleep left him, and his body became aware of his surroundings, he grinned. Looking down his body, he saw the dark red tousled hair of his sister-in-law, laying on his chest. She had come to his room last night, saying they needed to talk. There had been a lot of communication, but very little talking. He moved his hand and lightly caressed the skin in the small of her back. He heard her murmur something in response. "What was that?" he asked.

"I was just saying a prayer in thanks, thanking God for every thing this past year, horrible as it was, that brought me here this morning. A bit selfishly, but for Tommy's illness and passing, thankful that it was as fast as it was so he didn't suffer too long, for the expenses that made it necessary for me to ask for help, for Ellen thinking to call you, for you and your offer, for this place, for you being able to tell me how you felt, for me loving you and recognizing it."

She took hold of his member. "And for this magic wand of yours. In 20 years of marriage, I was never able to have more than a single climax a night when Tommy and I made love, and we tried often. Nor was Tommy. Last night, there were at least four for me, and I can remember three for you." She shifted position so she could look at him. "So I was saying 'Thank you, God, for this man.'"

Chris reached down and pulled her over him, her legs straddling his hips. "Tell him thank you also from me, for sending me this beautiful, sexy, adorable, beautiful, lovely, lusty, beautiful, sexy woman," he said, punctuating the adjectives with kisses. He pushed the bed covers down, then pushed her up on her knees, so he could look at her nude body for the first time.

"My God, you are absolutely gorgeous," he whispered as he took in her body, from the heavy natural breasts, sagging slightly from their weight, capped with silver dollar sized areolas, nipples just starting to show, down past the indentation of her waist, over the toned abdomen she had acquired while he was gone, to the auburn colored bush which disappeared where their bodies met .

She beamed at his words, "You approve, then?"

"I'd have to be dead not to approve, and even then, I think I'd probably break out of my grave seeing you like this."

"Mmm, I get the feeling there are other parts of you that agree," she said, shimmying her hips over his. She raised up and guided him to her rapidly moistening center and lowered herself onto him. "Mmm. I don't have a lot of experience in judging cocks, but I have to say, this feels like a real nice one." She started to slide her hips along the vertical axis of his body. "I've not done this much, either. Is this right?"

"This will speed your climax, but at some point you're going to want to go up and down on my cock." She changed her motion to match his words. "That's right, mmm, god, that's good, very good. While doing that, you can also move your hips in a circle, sort of like a hula dance."

She looked down at him, his eyes closed in rapture. As she attempted the motion he described, she became aware of his cockhead moving against the sensitive interior walls of her sheath, resulting in a small jolt whenever it hit one particular area. She changed her motion to maximize that contact and soon felt the stirrings in her quim which she recognized as her pre-climactic signals.

She saw Chris' breathing quicken and felt his hips start to move. Both of their movements became frantic, dis-coordinated as they drove toward the release which they both needed now. Sue tensed, her body on the threshold of climax. Chris continuing to drive his shaft into her, pounding against her clitoris, massaging the sensitive nub on the front of her vaginal wall, fighting against her clamping muscles to keep moving in her.

With a primal grunting groan, he expelled his seed into her canal, through her cervix, into her womb, setting off her orgasm. He collapsed, his cock continuing to spasm, pumping seminal fluid into his lover's body as she lay on his chest, quaking and quivering, her body recovering from the explosion of pleasure often referred to as the little death.

"Lady," he panted, recovering his breath, "for someone who hasn't done much of that, that was pretty fucking wild.'

"Thanks, coach." She raised her head to look at him. "Much as I would love to stay here all day, and continue to explore new ways to tire you out, my body needs some basic maintenance--like pottying, and then some food. I know there isn't much you can do about the first, but if you make the coffee, I'll also see about the second."

He laughed. "I can handle that. And after?"

"We still need to talk."

Once the coffee was started, Chris returned to the bathroom, knocked on the door and walked in. "Don't..." Sue started to say as the door opened. The odor told Chris the nature of her business. He flipped on the exhaust fan and reached in to start the shower. Sue looked at him, shocked and puzzled. "Doesn't it disgust you?"

He looked at her, vertical furrows between his eyebrows. "I can't think of anything about you or your body which would disgust me,' he answered, bending down to kiss her as she sat there. "Want to join me?"

"Tommy..."

"I'm not Tommy."

"I know, but you're from the same family, and some attitudes run in families. Like that."

"I suppose, but we had slightly different experiences growing up. I spent my early childhood with our mother, who had a kind of laissez -faire attitude about the body and its functions. Tommy's first three years were overseen by a sitter who thought everything about the body was the devil's work, especially the waste it produced. Even though I was only four years older than Tommy, it made me laugh to see her handle his diapers." Chris pinched the fingers on one hand together as if he were holding something obnoxious, his arm stiffly extended, a 'sour' expression on his face.

Sue broke out in laughter so hard she farted into the bowl, magnifying the sound. Chris guffawed, "Wow, I guess the honeymoon is over before it even got started."

Sue laughed again, blushing. "Your own fault, clown. Get in the shower. I'll be right there." The love and laughter in her eyes belied the sting in her voice. She finished the paperwork and joined him, sliding her arms around his waist, her cheek to his back. "No, you're not Tommy. And that's another reason I was thanking God."

He turned to kiss her. "Was it all as bad as the bits I saw?"

"Later, after breakfast," she promised. "You need to know some of the junk, the misconceptions, like the toilet thing, the walls I'm going to have to get over. Your brother could be very charming and loving, fun to be with. He could also be a mean, cruel son of a bitch, especially if he wasn't getting his way. I expect you know that. I just have to remember that wasn't you. I also have to remember that when you were like that, it wasn't really you. That's what we have to talk about, and what it was like to live that day to day.

"I love you, Chris. I knew it the night we went dancing. I just couldn't accept that you might feel the same after all those years."

Chris' face broke into a giant smile at her last words. He pulled her to him for another kiss. "Are you sure you want breakfast right now?" he asked.

She laughed at him, at his frank glee. "It's not so much want as need right now. I haven't eaten since breakfast yesterday. If we go back to bed right now, tempting as that is, I'm afraid you'd be making love with a comatose woman."

"Hmm, possibilities, possibilities."

"Rat! Wash me, and let's get business done so we can play some more." Her eyes shone, recognizing his love for her matched hers for him.

For breakfast, she mixed up some cinnamon oatmeal muffins. While they baked, she put together a fruit salad of melon, grapes, berries and kiwi fruit. They ate on the patio, looking out over the valley to the south.

Their chairs were at an angle to each other, hands within easy reach. She reached out and took his hand, holding it loosely, fingers entwined. "Do you remember the last time you visited us?"

"You were living in Eugene; Tommy was working some sales job, industrial tool machine. I remember him complaining his territory was shitty, that he was being set up to fail. He was pretty drunk, and getting royally pissed off at you. I had never seen him so ready to hit someone."

"He thought I was the reason his territory was so bad. His manager had a little contest going among his sales force. Each quarter, the agent with the lowest sales, including the new agents who had been there more than half the quarter, that agent had to supply the "entertainment" for the quarterly sales meeting. Historically, that entertainment had been the agent's wife. It had been going on so long, they all just accepted it. Nobody explained it to Tommy until the week of the meeting. When he told me, I said no. In spite of what you may have heard before we got married, Tommy was my first, and only, lover, until last night," she said, squeezing his hand.

"There was no way I was going to do that. Tommy accepted that and explained to his boss, who apparently announced to the other agents that I was some sort of poor sport who didn't care about her husband's career. But when the other wives found out, they all refused to go along anymore.

"As a result, Tommy was moved to commission only payroll and given the worst territory in the state. That weekend you came to visit was his third week without a sale, without a check. He blamed me. Said if I had cooperated, he'd have had the best territory instead of the worst.

"I knew it was the drinks talking, but it hurt. I told him there was no freaking way I was going to open my legs to save his twenty-five thousand a year job; that when he was making a hundred thousand, I'd think about it. That's when he got mad. When I said I'd think about it.

"That was the weekend you stopped him from beating me. You said something to him while you held him back, after he hit me the first time. Do you remember what you said? He looked at you as if he wanted to kill you, then ran out of the house and was gone nearly a week. When he came back, he had the weather job and we moved. Do you remember what you said? He never told me."

"I told him 'don't hit her for your mistakes.'"

Sue nodded, her brow knitted in thought. "When we started dating, I thought he was the coolest guy, cute, smart, charming. I decided on our second date that he'd be my first lover. He, apparently, was attracted by my questionable reputation. I knew what they were saying about me, but the guys who knew me, my friends, knew it wasn't true. Until Tommy came along. He thought it was true.

"That first time, he didn't ask anything except could he. When I said yes, he just shoved himself in me. They probably heard my scream downtown. Between the scream and the blood, I scared him to death. But not soon enough, he had come almost as soon as he entered me. That was the night I got pregnant. Didn't know it, didn't even think about it at the time, but I made him use a condom every time after that.

"When I told him I was pregnant, he tried to blame it on someone else, based on my reputation. When I reminded him of our first time, and pointed out there hadn't been anyone else since then, he grudgingly accepted responsibility. I knew he had college plans, so I wasn't expecting him to offer marriage right away. I would have waited, and told him so, but he insisted."

"Dad insisted, told him to man up, take responsibility for his mistakes. It was Dad's suggestion to join the service, half decent pay, good benefits, training."

"Benefits for the servicemen were good, I guess; not especially for the family, at least me. The doctor I saw for my three month check-up hadn't examined a pregnant woman since med school, he told me. He didn't realize, didn't recognize the baby had problems.

"Between that visit and the next, it died. Whether there was an infection, or the dead fetus caused an infection, they didn't know, but the effect on my uterus was irreversible, it no longer produced a viable lining to support a fertilized egg. I know Tommy told everyone I miscarried, but they had had to abort a dead fetus.

"I went home right after that and stayed with your folks for awhile. Ellie was teaching and you were in grad school, so the two of you were around quite a bit. As bad as I felt, that was a good time, just about the last good time.

"Your Mom took me to see a specialist in the city to see if they could determine what had happened. They couldn't, but they did tell me it would be a miracle if I ever carried a child to term. They were also surprised that I had even been pregnant. One of my fallopian tubes is totally blocked, the other, nearly half. "

"That, I think, was the weekend I fell in love with you." Chris interrupted. "Ellie had been called into school for some voluntary training, and there was a movie opening that we had been planning to attend for three or four months. I was pissing around, complaining about it, and there you were, just losing the baby, and getting that rotten news, trying to cheer me up, pointing out that it would still be around for awhile.

"Being around you that month was a lesson in living in the moment, realizing what was important, and I knew when you left I would miss you terribly. When you did go, I envied Tommy something fierce, and I resented him for taking you away." She smiled at him and kissed the back of his hand.

"When I rejoined Tommy, that night when we were 'getting reacquainted' and I told him that we didn't need to use the rubbers anymore and why, and about the tubes being blocked, he just got a very strange expression, like he had caught someone pulling a joke, but too late, you know what I mean, then he said, 'just my luck.' When he climaxed, he just rolled over and went to sleep. He never mentioned the baby or anything about it again."

Still holding his hand, she stood up. "Let 's go inside. I want to be held, and there's no way to do that out here." Chris rose and they walked into the living room. He sat on the sofa, pulling her down so she laid in his arms, across his chest, her head resting on his shoulder.

"After basic training, he requested weather school and was accepted right away. He was good, and he enjoyed it. He got promoted pretty quickly, and when he elected to extend his service, was made master sergeant. He was sent to the Gulf, for the last six months of his enlistment, to help set up and modernize their weather stations.

"Another sergeant's wife, who was pregnant, and I shared quarters while he was gone. She was about ready to pop when he got home. The expression on his face when he saw her, it made me want to cry. Such longing. Tenderness." Her voice caught as she choked back a sob. "It's so easy for so many, and to not be able... I suggested adopting once. Before I could get the word out, he flat out refused to discuss it.

"A service buddy gave him a lead on a sales job in Florida. We moved there, and six months later, he came in one day and told me we were moving to Arizona, he had a 'better' job. That one lasted almost a year. I knew things weren't going real well for him. He developed an ulcer on that job, and toward the end of the year it was flaring up almost daily.

"We were so in debt to everyone we had to sneak out of town in the middle of the night. We just took our clothes and the few precious memory items we wanted to keep, left the furniture, it was all second hand anyway. We made it to Oregon before the car broke down. Tommy talked his way into a job as service manager for a car dealership. He worked just long enough to pay the repair bill and save enough to get us to Eugene." Sue paused to think, blinking away some tears.

"In the twenty-two years we were together, your brother never bought me a present, not for Christmas, my birthday, not our anniversary. He said he gave me his check every week, I could go buy my own presents. Some times I did and told people they were from him. I think that embarrassed him." She snuggled in closer to Chris. "Mm, this feels good. This is some thing else he'd never do. Once in a while, if he was in a good mood, or horny, I could get a hug and a kiss, but never did we just sit and snuggle.

"Our sex life was a lot like our first time. Once or twice a week, he'd roll over and grab my breast, and kiss me. If I didn't refuse him, he'd enter me right away. I learned his signals, how to read his mood so I could guess when he was going to approach me, and I'd masturbate for a little bit before going to bed so I'd be kinda ready for him.

"He suffered from delayed ejaculation, so he was usually able to get me off before he came, which was good, because once he came, he went soft immediately, and was done for the night. He'd just roll over, no kiss, no good night, no thank you.

"In fact, he never said thank you for anything I ever did for him. Nor please, for that matter. Or, if I didn't do some thing he had asked, or told me to do, more likely, there would be a flash of anger, then he'd just do it himself. Unless he'd been drinking, then I'd hear about it." Feeling an increase in the tension in Chris' arms, she stopped, leaned her head back and looked at him.

"Why in hell did you stay and put up with that shit? What you're describing is a not very subtle form of wife beating." Chris pulled her closer. "If I had known, I would have come around more. Maybe it would have helped to diffuse his anger toward you."

"No, when you were there, somehow it got worse. He was worse, more like he had to show who was boss in his house. I think that was part of the reason I was mean when you were there, partly to stand up to Tommy, partly to make you uncomfortable so you'd leave. I was the same way with my sister.

"And it wasn't all bad. When things were going well, Tommy could be a lot of fun, and I got to meet a lot of interesting people through t he TV station. I met Willie Nelson, Mrs Clinton when she was First Lady, Dolly Parton, most of the Missouri politicians, some from Illinois and Kentucky; other, less well known Hollywood folks. And I finished high school and college, and got a nursing license. Did you know I'm a registered nurse?" She leaned back and smiled at him. "At least I was. I let the license lapse. But the training came in handy when Tommy got sick.

"By the way, you are holding a woman of substance. The TV station, as part of their benefits package, bought Tommy a life insurance policy. It was automatically continued when he went out on disability. Three years salary, a quarter of a million dollars. The check came the other day. I need to open a bank account so I can deposit it. Think we can go to dinner some time soon?" she asked, her face alight with happiness. She hesitated for a minute, frowned, then continued.

"But you're right, he was abusive. And like a lot of abuse victims, I thought, to some degree, I was responsible. Plus, I had nowhere else to go. My family? They would have charged me rent, and gone through my luggage looking for things to steal and pawn. Your Mom and Dad were gone. You? At the time, I thought you hated me. I couldn't support myself, not safely. I would have had to work and live in the worst part of the city. With Tommy, at least I didn't need to be afraid of frequent physical abuse, just an occasional spousal rape.

"Can you understand why I thank God you're not Tommy? Why I appreciate everything you've done for me this summer? Why I think I've fallen in love with you?"

julybear7
julybear7
2,082 Followers