We Need To Talk - Now

Story Info
Marital misunderstanding all ends in tears.
1.2k words
4.36
248.9k
135

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,372 Followers

Haven't done one of my little snapshot stories for some time, and this one suddenly popped into my mind. No sex, no character build up and no background, so you've been warned. What you see is what you get, and I hope you enjoy it.

+++++++++++++++

"We need to talk Mike," she greeted me as I walked through the door, so you probably have more idea where that was going, than I did at the time.

"Sure Annie," I smiled at her. "Let me just get myself a cup of tea."

"Right," Annie sighed mysteriously. "Get me one Mike. I'm going to need it."

'Strange,' I thought, but didn't say anything, simply went and made two brews, Typhoo if you're interested, and went and joined her at the kitchen table.

"Is there anything you want to tell me Mike?" she questioned me testily.

"About what?" I replied, sipping my tea, and very nice it was, honestly having no idea what she was on about.

"I spoke to Mary Smith today," she told me.

"You speak to that bitch every day Annie," I reminded her, her best friend being no great friend of mine. She was the sort who would only drink Earl Grey.

"Yes and she spoke to Jennifer Murray yesterday."

"Jennifer who works in our building?" I queried, still wondering where this was going, and enjoying another sip from my cup.

"The very same Mike," she confirmed, with a smug grin on her face. "And she heard what that slut Angela Jenkins said to you on Friday lunchtime."

Oh dear. This might take some explaining away. As my wife knew, Angela Jenkins was a very pretty little thing and she had been playfully flirting with me for a few weeks now, and maybe my responses could have been better chosen.

Despite myself I guess my face at that moment added fuel to the fire.

"So you admit it you bastard," Annie spat at me angrily.

"What's there to admit?" I parried her, trying to remember exactly what Angela may have said that day that could possibly have upset her so much, but Annie simply banged her cup down on the table and glared at me.

"Ok, I'm sorry Annie," I tried to placate her, surprised at her over reaction. "I promise you it won't happen again."

"Bit late for that Mike. It won't wash. You can't expect to fuck the slut and get away with it."

WHAT!

"Your damn girlfriend should be more careful what she says when other people are around," Annie crowed. "Jennifer heard exactly what that bitch said to you."

I stared at her, totally gobsmacked, desperately trying to think of what Angela could have said to me to cause this rumpus, when with a snarl, she delighted in telling me.

-- "Oh Mike. You were wonderful. That was the best session we've had since we first got together. I'm so sore I won't be able to walk properly for the rest of the day." --

My mind reeled.

Shit, she was right.

How the hell had ... Oh shit, this will take some explaining.

"So you don't deny it?" Annie yelled at me.

"It's not what it sounds like Annie," I claimed, hardly the most original line of defence. "It's only been the last couple of weeks or so."

"The hell it's not," my wife shot back at me, the scowl on her face slowly morphing into a smile. The sort of smile that you would run a mile from, and rendering me speechless.

"No matter honey," she then surprised me with. "I guess that makes us even."

"Even?"

"Yes even," she grinned at me. "I'm surprised you never suspected."

"Suspected?"

"Yes Mike, me and Tom Harper."

"Tom Harper?"

"Yes Tom Harper Mike," she carried on, her smile softening as she looked at me. "I've been sharing my body with him for six months now. And put that damn phone down when I'm talking to you."

"Six months?"

"Yes six months, nearly seven," she happily informed me, grinning as if she'd won the lottery. "We've been fucking one another for all that time. I was worried about your reaction if you found out, but now you can't do a thing about it because we're even. And if you ..."

"Not quite so fast Annie," I interrupted her. "Not quite so even as you may think."

"Ok so you've only been at it a couple of weeks and me half a year, but that doesn't give you the right to claim the moral high ground, and that pre-nup thing we signed will be null and void, so don't start thinking about us splitting up over this. You couldn't afford it."

"Angela Jenkinson," I gave her my simple response to that outbreak, and left it for the name to sink in.

"That slut!" She snapped.

"Angela Jenkinson, not Angela Jenkins," I offered a snip of explanation.

"What do I care what the bitch's correct name is," my now angry again wife screamed.

"You should do Annie," I delighted in telling her. "Angela Jenkins is a very pretty girl who works in my department. Angela Jenkinson however, is the woman who I play squash against.

"Squash?" Annie mumbled, maybe sensing her world beginning to crumble.

"Yes squash Annie," I smiled at her. "You know the game; you bash a little black ball around an enclosed court. We've been having a session of squash every lunch time for the last couple of weeks. She's been regularly beating me till the other day for the first time, and I gave her a real run around.

Does ____ 'Oh Mike. You were wonderful. That was the best session we've had since we first got together. I'm so sore I won't be able to walk properly for the rest of the day,' ____ make any sense now?"

It apparently did and Annie poor soul put her head down and kept quiet.

"I'll be moving out this afternoon Annie," and she still remained silent.

"I'll be seeing a solicitor tomorrow about a divorce," I added, and still not a word from her.

"That pre-nup thing isn't always recognised in UK courts, but it will be if one of the parties committed adultery."

"You can't prove it Mike," Annie suddenly spoke up with a smile, which disappeared as quickly as it had appeared when I held up my mobile phone and indicated the recording app that I'd thought to activate just a little earlier.

----------

As I left the room, the last thing I heard was Annie cursing quietly to herself.

Perhaps she was upset that she'd let her tea go cold!

Then half an hour later I was out of there, and at Angela's place asking if she fancied a game of squash.

"But I can't play," she protested, and yes it was the pretty one I'm talking about, the one with the long blonde hair, cute tits and legs to die for, the other one, lovely girl though she was, being a committed lesbian and in a long term relationship.

"I'll teach you Angie," I offered.

"Ok," she agreed with a girlish giggle. "Do I get to wear one of those sexy little outfits?"

"You bet."

"With one of those tiny little skirts to show my long legs off?"

"Absolutely."

"And a little thin tee shirt?"

"Without a bra if you want."

"Will one of my little thongs be enough under such a short skirt Mike?"

"Why bother with one at all Angela?"

"Oh ...OK Mike. If you say so. I'll just make you a pot of tea and I'll go and get ready."

----------

I don't think I was going to miss Annie one little bit!

Britease
Britease
2,372 Followers